|
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!
|
|
#601
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
| The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Hornyinde For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#602
|
|||
|
|||
|
My family was always very private about nudity. I guess the best example of this is how my mom would take her bra off before bed, without removing her pajama shirt. So I knew from a young age that a woman can completely change shirts and take bra off without ever showing her nipples.
Lately I've been getting more comfortable and body positive. (You can see from my post on Ladies of OCC that I'm now happy to show off.) I now normally hang out at home naked or at least topless. I've also done some professional artistic nude modelling. I want to bring this comfort back home with me when I visit my parents. (Live across the country, so don't visit often.) I've been starting with my dad, because I think he'll be more open to it. On my last visit, my mom had to work when my dad and I didn't, so we had a lot of daddy daughter time. One day we went golfing, so I had to wear a tight sports bra under my polo shirt and sweater. When we got back home, we both sat on the couch to watch TV. After like an hour, I decided the sports bra was too uncomfortable. Just casually took off my sweater, then my shirt, then my bra. Sat there with my tits out for a few seconds, then shivered from the cold, and put my shirt and sweater back on. Didn't look at him or say anything about it. Don't know if he looked, but he definitely had an easy view of side boob. |
| The Following 37 Users Say Thank You to SexyCat For This Useful Post: | ||
allthatjazz, Candi Delight, couoh, Couple6872, crazyhorse91, dagnamitus, davz45, eviltwin, HedoRocks, Hornyinde, jablomey, Jcsp, jellyworm, jiinx81, lollolz9, loneeagle, LuvsDaBoobies, mal, mallynb, maxtease, maymedson11, mlcupple, nectcouple, ohioguy4fun, oldbuckeye, quietones, rold63, squares, stiv837, thegit, tinworm, Tomdaly71, toml, tylergal, voyeurager, voyuk, whatnow3 | ||
|
#603
|
|||
|
|||
|
Was just talking about this with a friend, and was dared to send my dad this photo. What do y'all think?
|
| The Following 57 Users Say Thank You to SexyCat For This Useful Post: | ||
AezisTR, allthatjazz, Candi Delight, cemoorehead, couoh, Couple6872, coupleak, crazyhorse91, dagnamitus, dkuk8166, dnlpcb, echoes46, eviltwin, fordguy2001, Fox Mulder, fzjkgn, Hamburgny69, Hornyinde, jellyworm, jiinx81, jimbuk2, john75, jools1, kuso, lollolz9, loneeagle, madahab, mal, mallynb, maxtease, maymedson11, mlcupple, Mrpeelush, nectcouple, ohioguy4fun, oldbuckeye, ozfan, quietones, racermartin, regrin, rold63, ryathtus, Sails, signalrow, snowhound, Soorrites, squares, thegit, thegrayprincejt, tinworm, tkb123, Tomdaly71, toml, tylergal, voyeurager, weasel, whatnow3 | ||
|
#604
|
||||
|
||||
|
I’d enjoy that if you were my daughter
__________________
"Don't take life so serious. You won't get out alive" |
| The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to fordguy2001 For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#605
|
||||
|
||||
|
I think that's an amazing picture. I hope there was a positive response
|
| The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to thegrayprincejt For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#606
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
| The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to varv For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#607
|
|||
|
|||
|
My sister in law is beautiful. She has long dark hair nice firm breasts and lovely legs. She is proud of her legs and always wears something to flatter them. She wore a nice short dress for the New years party and I watched her carefully. On several occasions I caught her bending over or sitting down and saw her sexy panties. At one point during the night I ended up sitting down beside her on the couch and as we talked her dress rode up. It got up to where I had a great look. The crotch of her panties were a nice silky black, but from the crotch up they were sheer and I could see her bush. When she noticed me looking she just smiled and pulled it down.
We were all drinking and having a great time. My brother passed out about 12:30, but his wife was dancing and drinking until almost 2. My brother was lying on the couch and she asked me to help her up to her room. She was so drunk. When I got her to her room she asked me if I could get her pocket book she needed some meds out of it. I saw her get her night gown out of the suitcase and was disappointed in it looked to be a full length cotton so I thought my fun was over. I went down and found her pocket book it took a while. When I came back upstairs to the bedroom she was lying passed out on the bed in only her panties and they were part of the way down. It looked like she was going to take a shower before getting dressed. I tried to wake her a little and she didn't wake up so I finished removing her panties and helped her in bed. It was so tempting to do more. She had her bush trimmed in a little heart shape. She never said anything and I didn't either, but I will remember that for a long time. |
| The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to seharris01 For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#608
|
||||
|
||||
|
Nothing too exciting but I still find it hot. Years back the first time I met my PIL (8 hour flight away) they sat me down with a bunch of photo albums, doing the whole photo album thing.
It was pretty tedious but there were some shots of the MIL in a bikini when she was younger. Some topless covered ones and one with a hint of a nipple. She was petite, small chested and fit. She was quite the looker and the only exciting part about the first album. (A small part of a big album) Second album was the kids growing up and full of that kind of thing. At this point I was ready to fall asleep as even asking a question would lead to a long story about the photo. The 3rd album was young adults and lots of vacation pictures. Mexico, France, Thailand and other places, lots of the MIL and wife in a bikini. Then wham. My wife is sunbathing topless at a resort pool in a photo. Her nipples were very dark and there were no tan lines at all. She must've had her tits out for ages as I've never seen her nipples so dark, her boobs also looked slightly different. I was shocked that they had that in there but then I came across the MIL topless too. I wanted to stay and look longer but the FIL was breathing down my neck explaining things. I came across a few more topless ones of both my wife and MIL. He said nothing about the topless pics. Years later the albums are still there. I really should try and snap some pictures of the photos next time I'm there. I'm due to visit in 2 months. |
| The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to Sails For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#609
|
|||
|
|||
|
Do you get the feeling they're only pulled out for certain occasions? Or are they pretty much out on a coffee table, where anyone can see them?
Last edited by Turtle; 01-05-2022 at 06:50 PM. Reason: Full quote edited |
| The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to dkuk8166 For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#610
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
I'm sure my Dad had a look through them on his visit a few years back, and come across the topless shots. The ones of the MIL must've been received positively. |
| The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Sails For This Useful Post: | ||
![]() |
| Tags |
| non fiction |
|
|