One Click Chicks
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #591  
Old 07-30-2021, 06:27 PM
eviltwin eviltwin is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 580
Thanks: 30,819
Thanked 3,998 Times in 448 Posts
Default

Several developments lately.

As my post in the family members seeing the wife nude, it’s clear that my wife has become more relaxed towards nudity lately, which is a general thing in the family to be honest.

A couple of weeks ago my SIL came over an evening before she and my wife were going for a trip together the next day.

It was evening, but hot, and when my wife asked for suggestions on what to do, I suggested a trip in the pool to cool down. My SIL said that she’d love that but only if she could skinny dip as she didn’t have a bathing suit with her. My wife instantly replied that it wouldn’t be a problem as we usually skinny dip anyway.

So I went first and undressed on the deck next to the pool and climbed in. As I went down the ladder into the pool I was treated to the sight of my wife and SIL walking out of the house totally naked.
We all stayed in the pool for a while until I got cold and exited. Wife and SIL stayed in and I dressed and chatted with them until they were done, and followed them into the house, the two of them still butt naked, and kept talking while they took their time towelling off and getting dressed.

Stood next to SIL as she bent over and showed everything from behind. My wife was totally cool with us all hanging out naked.

Next up, we went on a family vacation to a cabin in the mountains, spending the days hiking and swimming in various lakes and rivers. On the trip was me and my wife, our little daughter and my stepdaughter and her boyfriend. First time swimming my wife asked if anyone minded her skinny dipping, nobody minded, but stepdaughter said she’d wear a bikini in case someone walked in on us, so we all wore bathing suits.
Nobody covered up for changing though, so whenever we changed in and out of clothes we all saw each other naked. My stepdaughter wasn’t shy at all, and her boyfriend was also treated to my wife naked several times and vice versa. Didn’t really expect that!

Lastly, we we’re having a small gathering in our garden today. It was me and my wife, SIL, BIL and MIL, and the small kids. The small kids had been playing in the pool earlier, and now the adults wanted a swim. SIL, BIL and MIL didn’t have bathing suits, but we all agreed they were not needed. SIL quickly stripped of and jumped in followed by her husband, I was just tending the barbecue before joining and my wife and MIL came out in the garden only wearing towels, which they dropped and got in and I joined shortly after.

There we were, all five of us relaxing naked in the pool, everyone getting a good look at all the others, totally uninhibited.

Afterwards nobody hurried getting dressed, my wife gave me her towel before going in because I didn’t bring one out, SIL and BIL not even bothering to dry off but just put clothes on.

Later my wife commented on how awesome it is that we can do stuff like this together. Good times!
Reply With Quote
  #592  
Old 11-03-2021, 07:05 PM
Sorittess Sorittess is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2021
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 36 Times in 1 Post
Default

My mom lost a ton of weight during quarantine and at the end, she did a boudoir shoot with a local photographer as a celebration of what she's accomplished. She told everyone and we all thought "great for you!" and thought it was over.

I'd forgotten she'd done the pictures until we did a family dinner and she called my sister and I over to look at the pictures on her iPad. I was thinking, 'if she's asking me, her son, to see, then it's probably nothing more than underwear pics and maybe covering herself with blankets and pillows. There was some of that, sure, but there were just as many full nude pics. She showed everything. There was even one where she stood with her hands behind her head and her legs spread apart a little. Turns out mom's a natural red head.

I'd not seen my mom naked in my living memory. Showing us this was weird and my sister and I called her out, asking her why she was showing us the pics, especially me. She said "I'm proud of my body and I thought I'd share my transformation with my children!" I guess to her its tasteful art shared with mature adults. To my sister and I, it's our mom's nude pics.
Reply With Quote
  #593  
Old 11-23-2021, 12:04 PM
bennsarah bennsarah is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2021
Posts: 6
Thanks: 17
Thanked 143 Times in 4 Posts
Default My partner getting seen by her cousin

I grew up in a rather private family where nudity was a rare occurrence. My partner's family however are much more relaxed about it. They're not outwardly nudists, until recently I hadn't even seen any of them completely naked, but they don't worry about closing doors or leaving rooms to get changed.

A few years ago when my partner and I were first dating we were staying over at her parents' house for a few days. It was mid summer and the kind of heat where it's almost unbearable. Both of her parent's were out one day and we had the place to ourselves until the evening. I had been doing some gardening odd jobs and Sarah had been sunbathing on the patio in the backyard. Due to being on the side of a hill, her parents' place has the benefit of a very private backyard, with only one neighbour on the higher slope having a partial view over the fence. We were pretty confident that the neighbour wasn't home and knew her parents weren't due back until the evening, so she ended up ditching her bikini and laying out on the chair nude to even her tan lines. I kept myself busy in the garden, just enjoying the view.

At this time her younger cousin was probably a few years out of high school, 19 or 20. He's always been a really nice guy and at this point he was still rather shy, awkward and reserved. He was supposed to have come around the day before to drop off a few borrowed things and hadn't shown up. I had completely forgotten about it. There's a bit of an open door policy at the house which I had forgotten about, and family or friends just kind of let themselves in without knocking. So as it happens, Sarah is lying back with her legs apart reading a book and I'm in the garden right at the moment her cousin Nick comes around the side of the house carrying the bags that he was supposed to bring over the day before. I notice him before Sarah does, and I see him immediately spot her laying back completely on show. His eyes go wide and he kind of freezes in place staring at her before noticing me and going bright red. I kind of don't know what to say either and just awkwardly call her name to get her attention. She lowers her book, spots Nick and lets out a yell and covers herself with her arms. There's an awkward silent moment before I start laughing and then she joins in, face going bright red.

Nick is clearly the most out of place and is apologising for not calling ahead and saying that he'll leave, but the whole time he keeps glancing at Sarah as she sits there covering herself, and this is clearly not lost on her. I walk over to take the bags from him and Sarah starts saying that it's ok, we just forgot, don't feel bad etc.

I suggest going inside and getting a towel for her, but she says it's fine, she'll do it and she tells Nick to stay for a drink. I was kind of surprised by this and couldn't take my eyes of her as she slid off the chair, stood up, turned around and lowered her hands as she walked into the house. To go inside she had to turn side on to us and I knew Nick was getting the same view that I was. When I turned back to him I remember seeing him quickly looking away, blushing bright red.

Even more surprising was seeing her return with three drinks and nothing on. Acting unusually casually given the circumstances, she shrugs and says something along the lines of 'well you've seen it all now anyway and it's too hot to be sitting in a towel'. Her bikini was bunched up on the floor on the other side of the lounge chair but I wasn't about to suggest she put anything on.

The weirdest part was that despite being the only one naked, Sarah appeared the most relaxed and casual. I was ecstatic at how this played out, I love showing her off and it never occurred to me that she would get a kick out of it this close to home. My heart is racing and I'm just trying to focus on not looking like a grinning idiot. Nick was clearly shocked to she her walking back through the door uncovered, but he seemed to regain his composure and laugh along with her comment. Sarah started chatting with him like any normal catch up and I just got to sit there as a very excited observer, watching as his eyes would flick downwards whenever she looked away.

She sat with her leg pressed together so the view was limited, but she made no effort to cover her chest. It was scorching hot outside and she had sweat running down her body and I'd never realised how much that turned me on. Once we finished the drinks Nick excused himself to go and some awkward hugging and laughing followed before he left, stealing a few more less than discrete glances over her body as she stood up.

Once he was gone we headed back inside and I immediately began quizzing Sarah on what just happened. What she told me was that she wasn't attracted to her cousin, and didn't think of him in a sexual way, but she still found it incredibly exciting to be seen like that. It seemed to her like a safe and neutral way to get some enjoyment out of that kink. She'd told me that when she went inside she had planned to get a towel, but got too excited and didn't want to pass up an opportunity that may not come again.

It's something that has been joked about since between Nick and Sarah but to my knowledge it hasn't really come up with any other family members.
Reply With Quote
  #594  
Old 11-24-2021, 06:16 AM
collector5757 collector5757 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 327
Thanks: 13,473
Thanked 3,864 Times in 318 Posts
Default Partner seen by cousin-

"... she still found it incredibly exciting to be seen like that. It seemed to her like a safe and neutral way to get some enjoyment out of that kink. She'd told me that when she went inside she had planned to get a towel, but got too excited and didn't want to pass up an opportunity that may not come again."

How many times can I hit THANKS? Terrific story, well done to follow up with questions. A very well spoken explanation by your partner.
Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to collector5757 For This Useful Post:
  #595  
Old 11-24-2021, 02:36 PM
bennsarah bennsarah is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2021
Posts: 6
Thanks: 17
Thanked 143 Times in 4 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by collector5757 View Post
"... she still found it incredibly exciting to be seen like that. It seemed to her like a safe and neutral way to get some enjoyment out of that kink. She'd told me that when she went inside she had planned to get a towel, but got too excited and didn't want to pass up an opportunity that may not come again."

How many times can I hit THANKS? Terrific story, well done to follow up with questions. A very well spoken explanation by your partner.
Thanks! It was really great hearing it from her, helping to understand what she enjoys out of it and how we could explore it in the future
Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to bennsarah For This Useful Post:
  #596  
Old 11-24-2021, 04:46 PM
powderfreaks powderfreaks is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 58
Thanks: 561
Thanked 2,096 Times in 60 Posts
Default Cousin in the shower

Had a funny one once, we were up at the lake house w family for summer holiday. After a day on the beach we were all back in the kitchen, cousins, kids, mom and dad, etc. and my wife says "I'm going to go grab a shower". She walks down the hall towards the bathroom and I hear a door close. I stayed in the kitchen and had a snack, then a couple minutes later decided I'd go brush my teeth in the same bathroom. Didn't think much about it, heard the shower running as I approached the door, so I opened it and went right in. Grabbed my toothbrush, started casually brushing my teeth, and I noticed the figure behind the shower glass had stopped moving completely. Then I noticed out of the corner of my eye something was amiss... there was a dark little landing strip of hair between her legs, whereas my wife's pussy is completely shaved smooth. It dawned on me all of a sudden that this was NOT my wife, but rather my cousin! She is tall and slender, smallish tits and a nice runners body. I apologized profusely and ran out of there back to the kitchen. Soon everyone realized what I had done, and everyone got a good laugh out of it, including my cousin's husband and eventually, her as well.

I totally blamed my wife - she said she had headed to the bathroom but changed her mind and went to the bedroom for something instead, so I was off the hook and was honestly totally innocent! Did not intend that for sure.
Reply With Quote
  #597  
Old 11-26-2021, 09:37 AM
Jess From The Midwest's Avatar
Jess From The Midwest Jess From The Midwest is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2020
Posts: 116
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2,664 Times in 127 Posts
Default

My parents were the type that instilled good work ethics in my siblings and me. We all had chores, both inside and out.

I woke up to the sound of the mower cruising past my window bright and early. Err, that little fucker! I had stayed up late and was planning on sleeping in...

It was about 8 am, and my parents had already left for the day. It was my brother's turn to mow, and my turn to weed-eat. We had a big yard and it took a good 2-3 hours to get the job done. Unlike my brother, I waited to start until about noon to get started, which put me finishing up during the hottest part of the day...

As soon as I got done, I went into the house to take a cool shower. After my shower, I went to my bedroom wrapped in a towel like I always do.

I sprawled out on my bed butt ass naked and let my ceiling fan circulate the cold air from the a/c down on top of me... I don't know if any of you guys ever had chafed things, but that shit hurts, so I laid there with my legs/thighs spread wide open to get some air in there. I laid there for a few minutes and the next thing I know I was out cold.

I'm guessing an hour or two passed, and the next thing I hear is my dad screaming HOLY SHIT! and him backing out and slamming the door behind me... Now mind you my bedroom door is at the foot of my bed, the bed laying in all sprawled out in, exposing 100% of all of me...

I couldn't look my dad in the eye for like a month...
Reply With Quote
  #598  
Old 11-26-2021, 02:51 PM
Jess From The Midwest's Avatar
Jess From The Midwest Jess From The Midwest is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2020
Posts: 116
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2,664 Times in 127 Posts
Default

It was awful.

My brother had finished up his chores and was gone by noon. When I plopped down I still had 2 or so hours before my parents were supposed to be home from work. Of course, I had slept those 2 hours away... and it just so happened my dad beat my mom home from work that day...

I stayed in my room until later that evening my mom called me in for dinner. My dad pulled me to the side on the way to the kitchen and said "I'm sorry, I tried knocking first... Let's just keep this between us, alright?" of course I wasn't about to tell anybody (until now, haha.) I don't think he ever told my mom, at least if he did she didn't seem to let on that she knew.
Reply With Quote
  #599  
Old 12-28-2021, 11:46 AM
Gnome72141 Gnome72141 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 1,412
Thanks: 34
Thanked 19,628 Times in 1,409 Posts
Default

Those who have been around a very long time might remember my posts from several years ago (time goes fast!) about spending time out of town with my sister and cousin after the deaths of my ultra-rich aunt and uncle to help go through things, get a nearly six-figure famous guitar to me, etc. We had spent time in hotels and in my cousin's old bedroom at another relative's house, and so on.

Anyhoo, I hadn't seen that cousin in years since she moved around a bunch after the deaths of the relatives, she had many crazy relationships and jobs, etc.

Well, for Christmas a few days ago, I got a surprise and saw her again for the first time in years! She texted Christmas Eve night and said she was in town at a slummy hotel because her other plans fell through and was feeling really crappy about life and just needed to see someone who would not judge her and where she felt safe to be herself without any stress. My wife and I suggested that she join us for Christmas Day at our house instead of being alone in a random hotel texting me non-stop. She stayed that night at the hotel, though. Not sure why she didn't just come over then, but she never clarified.

So, Christmas Day mid-morning, she showed up at our house early to help get ready for a family dinner that evening. She showed up at the door in yoga pants and a thin long-sleeve t-shirt, clearly braless. She saw me noticing her nipples poking out and said with a huge smile on her face, "I was in a hurry when I left my apartment a few days ago and I forgot a bra. It's been an attention-grabbing few days!" (She loves that kind of attention from anyone.) Then I said, "Well, it's too bad you didn't forget your shirt!" (If you know the posts from a few years ago, this would not be all that out-of-context for me to say--an inside joke, if you will.)

And she set her bag down and whipped off her shirt, now standing in the doorway topless! Then she said "just kidding" and put her shirt back on a few seconds later. She then said to me, "you are staring at me like you have never seen my boobs before!" and I replied by telling her that she looks like she lost a bit of weight and her breasts look nothing like I remember, and her areola are completely different, too. She said that she had lost quite a bit of weight. (She was what people call themselves "average" before, but now she was in "maybe you need a sandwich" territory.)

Anyway, she helped my wife and me clean up the house and start the food. I think my wife noticed my cousin's braless boobs jiggling around under her shirt then I even noticed! Then I said I was going to take a shower. We were all talking non-stop the entire time so far, so my cousin said, "can I sit in the bathroom while you shower? I don't want to stop talking and catching up!" (You may recall that she is extremely dorky and awkward. Most of the extended family can't stand her personality, but she and I click really well.) I said I guess that is okay if she talks with me. (And of course my wife couldn't care less; she knows about all the wildness that happened during those out of town weekends a few years back.)

I undressed for the shower and she stared at me. She apologized for staring and said that I wasn't turning her on, but she just thinks that naked people are super intriguing. I told her that I completely understood and that's why I used to love the nudist campground before they closed up. Apparently, I never told her about the campground, so naturally she asked thousands of questions about it during my shower.

I got out of the shower and was drying off when she said "my turn!" and she stripped naked to take a shower herself. I told her that she now looks nothing like I remember, so she turned around slowly and said "ta-da" with her arms in the air while I admittedly checked her out. She kept talking about how she hated that her boobs got smaller AND droopier after losing weight, but I pointed out how perfect they were anyway. Then she took a shower. My wife came by and the three of us were talking. Then my wife left to answer her phone, and I told my cousin I was going to step out and call my sister about something. Then my cousin said, "Since you are both leaving me, can you close the door because I am going to use this nice showerhead for something personal and I don't want anyone on the phone to hear me! I don't have one of these at home." So, I closed the door and let her do her...thing.

It seems all so weird as I type it out, but in the moment and with the goofy history (nothing gross!) with my cousin, in context it seemed as normal as any other day.

After her shower, the three of us walked downstairs to our bedroom to get changed into slightly nicer clothes for the dinner that evening. My wife undressed down to her panties, even being topless briefly in front of my cousin, which was pretty wild for my wife (even around other women). My wife put on a nice long dress without a bra. My cousin commented how she wished she had larger breasts like my wife.

My cousin pulled a dress out of her bag, and of course it was totally wrinkled, so I offered to iron it for her. So, there we were, both totally naked, while I ironed her dress. My wife was still with us, combing her hair.

My cousin was digging through her bag and said that not only did she forget a bra, but she forgot panties, too, since she was wearing yoga pants. So, she put her dress on and had nothing underneath at all. She said, "well I guess this is our secret," and I said, "if we all play strip poker later, you will be out after only one round!" She said, "if anyone at our family dinner even knows what strip poker is besides us, I will be completely shocked!"

Her dress was meant to be worn braless, and it was long enough that not wearing underwear wouldn't be a problem, either. Then I got dressed, and the dinner event itself was completely not memorable at all. Well, typical family things and a few people asking "why is SHE here?" but that would be a long post not for this forum.

That night we offered for her to stay the night, and of course she said yes. We set her up to sleep on the couch outside of our bedroom. In the middle of the night, I walked to the bathroom and had to walk by her. I was naked of course as we sleep naked, and my cousin was on the couch on her phone (at like 2am!), and she was wearing her t shirt again. When I walked out of the bathroom a minute later, she was topless! I said, "you got more comfortable in a hurry!" She said, "Well, I didn't know that pjs weren't allowed in this house." Then I said, "well I am a casual nudist after all."

The next morning, I brushed my teeth and everything normal for morning, all while naked (I am a nudist most of the time after all, but not always when people are over, but being it was this particular cousin, I took advantage and stayed naked). My cousin stayed naked while she helped pick up the bed we made for her out of the couch. My wife was dressed, though.

Eventually, my cousin got dressed again with her same yoga pants and a hoodie that my wife said was too small for herself, still without a bra or underwear because she is bad at packing a bag for a few nights.

Then her friend who she was supposed to see instead of the impromptu visit with us called her and wanted to make-up (they were an experimental lesbian fling a few years ago and then again recently, I learned), so my cousin was off to meet up with her.

As we were at the front door, she gave me a very inappropriately long hug, and I could feel her small, braless boobs pushing into me. I told her that she can stay with us any time she is in the area without notice, and she said with her crazy life, that will probably happen again sooner rather than later. She said there have been times over the years that she wanted to text me and ask if she could have a safe place to stay with us, but she didn't want to impose. I told her that next time she can impose all she wants!

And there you have it. It was really nice writing this out. It makes me miss that period a few years ago when it seemed like A LOT of wild things were happening to me from my wife and me messing around with her friends after walks, to my sister and cousin sharing a hotel room up north, to that famous singer/songwriter local to me who implied a foursome with my wife and her partner (that I turned down)...I feel like I have been in a dry spell going on 5-6 years now! So, seeing my cousin was pretty tame, but it was refreshing, too!

Maybe things will shift back, and I will have more exciting things happen to me again!
Reply With Quote
  #600  
Old 12-29-2021, 08:11 PM
delt delt is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 779
Thanks: 688
Thanked 18,614 Times in 797 Posts
Default More with pictures

I have greatly enjoyed this entire thread and appreciate every story. Years ago I posted similar stories about my wife and her family. The thread is “Fond Memories of Dating” and is about her in her late teens and twenties and MOST POSTS HAVE HER NUDE PHOTOS. Please enjoy!!
Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to delt For This Useful Post:
Reply

Tags
non fiction


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Beaver Webcams


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:59 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.