One Click Chicks
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #601  
Old 12-30-2021, 01:13 AM
Hornyinde Hornyinde is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: DE (Delaware, USA)
Posts: 1,177
Thanks: 187,058
Thanked 8,526 Times in 1,224 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by delt View Post
I have greatly enjoyed this entire thread and appreciate every story. Years ago I posted similar stories about my wife and her family. The thread is “Fond Memories of Dating” and is about her in her late teens and twenties and MOST POSTS HAVE HER NUDE PHOTOS. Please enjoy!!
Thanks for referencing the tread and posting the stories. I need to go back and read them, but wanted to thank you especially for the accompanying pictures. Appreciate her full bush, I miss those days when that was the normal for girls. Thankfully my wife has kept that thick but trimmed look our entire 30+ years.
Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Hornyinde For This Useful Post:
  #602  
Old 01-01-2022, 06:19 PM
SexyCat SexyCat is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 48
Thanks: 31
Thanked 2,970 Times in 48 Posts
Default

My family was always very private about nudity. I guess the best example of this is how my mom would take her bra off before bed, without removing her pajama shirt. So I knew from a young age that a woman can completely change shirts and take bra off without ever showing her nipples.
Lately I've been getting more comfortable and body positive. (You can see from my post on Ladies of OCC that I'm now happy to show off.) I now normally hang out at home naked or at least topless. I've also done some professional artistic nude modelling.
I want to bring this comfort back home with me when I visit my parents. (Live across the country, so don't visit often.) I've been starting with my dad, because I think he'll be more open to it. On my last visit, my mom had to work when my dad and I didn't, so we had a lot of daddy daughter time. One day we went golfing, so I had to wear a tight sports bra under my polo shirt and sweater. When we got back home, we both sat on the couch to watch TV. After like an hour, I decided the sports bra was too uncomfortable. Just casually took off my sweater, then my shirt, then my bra. Sat there with my tits out for a few seconds, then shivered from the cold, and put my shirt and sweater back on. Didn't look at him or say anything about it. Don't know if he looked, but he definitely had an easy view of side boob.
Reply With Quote
  #603  
Old 01-01-2022, 07:12 PM
SexyCat SexyCat is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 48
Thanks: 31
Thanked 2,970 Times in 48 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyCat View Post
I've been starting with my dad, because I think he'll be more open to it.
Was just talking about this with a friend, and was dared to send my dad this photo. What do y'all think?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg PXL_20220102_000734708.jpg (2.03 MB, 796 views)
Reply With Quote
  #604  
Old 01-02-2022, 06:37 AM
fordguy2001's Avatar
fordguy2001 fordguy2001 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 163
Thanks: 136
Thanked 1,176 Times in 101 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyCat View Post
Was just talking about this with a friend, and was dared to send my dad this photo. What do y'all think?
I’d enjoy that if you were my daughter
__________________
"Don't take life so serious. You won't get out alive"
Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to fordguy2001 For This Useful Post:
  #605  
Old 01-02-2022, 09:10 AM
thegrayprincejt's Avatar
thegrayprincejt thegrayprincejt is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 156
Thanks: 755
Thanked 2,056 Times in 159 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyCat View Post
Was just talking about this with a friend, and was dared to send my dad this photo. What do y'all think?
I think that's an amazing picture. I hope there was a positive response
Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to thegrayprincejt For This Useful Post:
  #606  
Old 01-04-2022, 09:27 AM
varv's Avatar
varv varv is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 13
Thanks: 23
Thanked 170 Times in 14 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyCat View Post
Was just talking about this with a friend, and was dared to send my dad this photo. What do y'all think?
if you are separated by distance, it will be a good reminder to him to pay attention to his daughter more often. I would have sent it too, but there is no one. I was raised by my mom's parents. They are no longer there. But, in support of the topic, I want to say. I often came to my grandfather, and asked me to heat the bath. And there, in front of him, she was flaunting in what her mother gave birth to.
Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to varv For This Useful Post:
  #607  
Old 01-04-2022, 04:53 PM
seharris01 seharris01 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 39
Thanks: 590
Thanked 1,029 Times in 45 Posts
Default New Years

My sister in law is beautiful. She has long dark hair nice firm breasts and lovely legs. She is proud of her legs and always wears something to flatter them. She wore a nice short dress for the New years party and I watched her carefully. On several occasions I caught her bending over or sitting down and saw her sexy panties. At one point during the night I ended up sitting down beside her on the couch and as we talked her dress rode up. It got up to where I had a great look. The crotch of her panties were a nice silky black, but from the crotch up they were sheer and I could see her bush. When she noticed me looking she just smiled and pulled it down.

We were all drinking and having a great time. My brother passed out about 12:30, but his wife was dancing and drinking until almost 2. My brother was lying on the couch and she asked me to help her up to her room. She was so drunk. When I got her to her room she asked me if I could get her pocket book she needed some meds out of it. I saw her get her night gown out of the suitcase and was disappointed in it looked to be a full length cotton so I thought my fun was over. I went down and found her pocket book it took a while. When I came back upstairs to the bedroom she was lying passed out on the bed in only her panties and they were part of the way down. It looked like she was going to take a shower before getting dressed. I tried to wake her a little and she didn't wake up so I finished removing her panties and helped her in bed. It was so tempting to do more. She had her bush trimmed in a little heart shape.

She never said anything and I didn't either, but I will remember that for a long time.
Reply With Quote
  #608  
Old 01-04-2022, 05:08 PM
Sails's Avatar
Sails Sails is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2021
Location: Mostly UK
Posts: 67
Thanks: 865
Thanked 1,144 Times in 65 Posts
Default

Nothing too exciting but I still find it hot. Years back the first time I met my PIL (8 hour flight away) they sat me down with a bunch of photo albums, doing the whole photo album thing.

It was pretty tedious but there were some shots of the MIL in a bikini when she was younger. Some topless covered ones and one with a hint of a nipple. She was petite, small chested and fit. She was quite the looker and the only exciting part about the first album. (A small part of a big album)

Second album was the kids growing up and full of that kind of thing. At this point I was ready to fall asleep as even asking a question would lead to a long story about the photo.

The 3rd album was young adults and lots of vacation pictures. Mexico, France, Thailand and other places, lots of the MIL and wife in a bikini. Then wham. My wife is sunbathing topless at a resort pool in a photo.
Her nipples were very dark and there were no tan lines at all. She must've had her tits out for ages as I've never seen her nipples so dark, her boobs also looked slightly different.

I was shocked that they had that in there but then I came across the MIL topless too. I wanted to stay and look longer but the FIL was breathing down my neck explaining things. I came across a few more topless ones of both my wife and MIL. He said nothing about the topless pics.

Years later the albums are still there. I really should try and snap some pictures of the photos next time I'm there. I'm due to visit in 2 months.
Reply With Quote
  #609  
Old 01-05-2022, 01:42 AM
dkuk8166 dkuk8166 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 104
Thanks: 6,989
Thanked 1,084 Times in 102 Posts
Default Are the albums on display?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sails View Post
Nothing too exciting but I still find it hot. Years back the first time I met my PIL (8 hour flight away) they sat me down with a bunch of photo albums, doing the whole photo album thing.
Do you get the feeling they're only pulled out for certain occasions? Or are they pretty much out on a coffee table, where anyone can see them?

Last edited by Turtle; 01-05-2022 at 06:50 PM. Reason: Full quote edited
Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to dkuk8166 For This Useful Post:
  #610  
Old 01-05-2022, 02:30 AM
Sails's Avatar
Sails Sails is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2021
Location: Mostly UK
Posts: 67
Thanks: 865
Thanked 1,144 Times in 65 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkuk8166 View Post
Do you get the feeling they're only pulled out for certain occasions? Or are they pretty much out on a coffee table, where anyone can see them?
They get pulled out on occasion, by me when visiting that is. I always seem to forget which album is the best one. They are stored on a shelf in a den so not quite coffee table unfortunately.

I'm sure my Dad had a look through them on his visit a few years back, and come across the topless shots. The ones of the MIL must've been received positively.
Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Sails For This Useful Post:
Reply

Tags
non fiction


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Beaver Webcams


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:01 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.