One Click Chicks
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Videos > Sexy Videos
Login
or
Register

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 06-09-2009, 09:58 AM
that1guy's Avatar
that1guy that1guy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 960
Thanks: 2,024
Thanked 6,167 Times in 505 Posts
Default Ballongdansen 2009

I am surprised that nobody has posted these yet. I found the link in the photos section and downloaded them. I have 6 videos from what is supposedly the 2009 Ballongdansen event. All vids are about 65 MB in size though and are only 3 minutes in length (or however long that catchy song is). I'm not sure how to condense them. I will post them all here though for the people who wish to download them. I haven't heard that song in over a year now. It is stuck in my head once again. Thanks to sytry2000 for the link to the forum with the videos!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ballong2009.jpg (79.5 KB, 952 views)
Attached Files
File Type: mpg MOV00309.MPG (67.24 MB, 2146 views)
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06-09-2009, 03:59 PM
haggis2000's Avatar
haggis2000 haggis2000 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 199
Thanks: 10
Thanked 786 Times in 110 Posts
Default

thanks bud... DL it now...
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-09-2009, 05:27 PM
that1guy's Avatar
that1guy that1guy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 960
Thanks: 2,024
Thanked 6,167 Times in 505 Posts
Default

Here's the 2nd one. I downloaded the 2008 vids now (which I think are better than 2009) so once I get done with these 6, I will make a thread for 2008. I still haven't seen anything for 2007 yet though.

I also noticed that the numerical order of these videos don't make sense. There must have been more files that didn't make it online.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ballong09_2.jpg (130.3 KB, 236 views)
Attached Files
File Type: mpg MOV00311.MPG (71.00 MB, 1829 views)
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 06-09-2009, 07:48 PM
hoddle hoddle is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 10
Thanks: 109
Thanked 19 Times in 7 Posts
Default balloon

HI
love this stuff where did you get the link from?
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 06-10-2009, 09:21 AM
french1e's Avatar
french1e french1e is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 344
Thanks: 1,029
Thanked 1,530 Times in 185 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by that1guy View Post
Here's the 2nd one. I downloaded the 2008 vids now (which I think are better than 2009) so once I get done with these 6, I will make a thread for 2008. I still haven't seen anything for 2007 yet though.

I also noticed that the numerical order of these videos don't make sense. There must have been more files that didn't make it online.
Great stuff thanks for this, got that song stuck in my head again also ;-)
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 06-10-2009, 11:01 AM
that1guy's Avatar
that1guy that1guy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 960
Thanks: 2,024
Thanked 6,167 Times in 505 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoddle View Post
HI
love this stuff where did you get the link from?
I got the download links on this site and in this thread: https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=63492 The links were posted over a week ago I think. That is why I am surprised nobody has posted the vids here yet.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to that1guy For This Useful Post:
  #7  
Old 06-10-2009, 11:35 AM
that1guy's Avatar
that1guy that1guy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 960
Thanks: 2,024
Thanked 6,167 Times in 505 Posts
Default

Oops, I guess there are only 5 videos for 2009. The 6th was only 2 seconds long.

So here is another video. I am posting it as number 3 but by looking at the file name, it seems to be the first video.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ballong3.JPG (72.7 KB, 271 views)
Attached Files
File Type: mpg MOV00301.MPG (60.62 MB, 756 views)
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 06-10-2009, 03:36 PM
that1guy's Avatar
that1guy that1guy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 960
Thanks: 2,024
Thanked 6,167 Times in 505 Posts
Default

Here's the next one.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ballong.JPG (75.8 KB, 278 views)
Attached Files
File Type: mpg MOV00307.MPG (67.75 MB, 727 views)
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 06-11-2009, 02:38 PM
that1guy's Avatar
that1guy that1guy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 960
Thanks: 2,024
Thanked 6,167 Times in 505 Posts
Default

Here's the 5th and final video that I have for 2009.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ballong5.JPG (82.1 KB, 308 views)
Attached Files
File Type: mpg MOV00308.MPG (67.62 MB, 1632 views)
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 06-11-2009, 05:30 PM
Slick's Avatar
Slick Slick is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Everywhere
Posts: 2,912
Thanks: 7,351
Thanked 60,595 Times in 2,481 Posts
Default

Awesome, thanks that1guy.

Slick
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Slick For This Useful Post:
Reply

Tags
ballongdansen, initiation


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Beaver Webcams


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:14 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.