One Click Chicks
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #11  
Old 01-11-2025, 06:51 AM
thearabman thearabman is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 15
Thanks: 12
Thanked 401 Times in 15 Posts
Default

Safety in numbers is definitely a thing. Below is a copy and paste from a post I made in another thread:


Isn't it funny how a woman's feeling of comfort or confidence can change with the simple power of another female leading the way?

Jane and I were recently in Ibiza and were on a small but quite busy beach. The beach was stoney and had flat rocks on one side that layered down towards the sea. We got there just after lunch and there wasn't much space on the beach so we headed over to the flat rocks just to the side of the main beach and set ourselves up there. Jane commented that she was going to keep her top on as she hadn't seen anyone else on the beach topless as we had walked along it. I just said 'fair enough' but thought it was strange as she had been topless all day every day for the previous 3 days at various different beaches.

Within an hour or so two other couples had joined us on the flat rocks and both of the women had taken their tops off. Jane and I returned to our spot on the rocks after a swim and Jane immediately removed her top and lay down to sunbathe. I didnt ask but I can only assume it was the fact that the other women near us on the rocks had gone topless had given her the shot of confidence needed to do likewise.

What I found most interesting is that despite the fact that the other two topless women put their tops back on to go swimming, once Jane had taken hers off it stayed off. We went for two more swims and both time she walked down from the rocks topless to enter the water from the beach. The second time we had agreed it was the last swim before we left and so when we got out the water Jane said she wanted to shower to get the salt water off and proceeded to walk the length of the beach, weaving in and out of all the people, to where the fresh water shower was. She was without doubt the only person on that beach that afternoon who had been so brazen with her toplessness.

There was a queue of 4 or 5 people waiting for the shower and Jane and I stood chatting and waiting for our turn. Jane was in front of me and an old couple behind me (I guess late 60s in age) asked me if I knew the time. I answered them and they instantly started chatting. Jane turned round to join in and I could see immediately that they hadn't spotted that she was topless or that we were together. They took it in their stride though and the 4 of us chatted for a couple of minutes until Jane was at the front of the queue.

I have to say, watching Jane rinse off under the shower was quite something! The cold water made her nipples as hard as rocks and there were lots of eyes on her. Once she was done it was my turn and Jane reignited the chat with the older couple while I showered. With her nipples erect and her body and hair wet it was all I could not to get an erection as I watched her chatting away as though it was the most normal thing in the world.

And all this after not wanting to take her top off a couple of hours earlier because no one else was!
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 01-31-2025, 11:03 AM
familleplage familleplage is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 263
Thanks: 1,191
Thanked 4,215 Times in 230 Posts
Default

my wife is still staying topless at beach, almost everywhere in every conditions..
she keeps her top on only if it clearly forbidden..
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to familleplage For This Useful Post:
  #13  
Old 01-31-2025, 02:43 PM
wownice wownice is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2022
Location: USA
Posts: 91
Thanks: 345
Thanked 386 Times in 80 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by coupleak View Post
The more topless and naked people you see, the less it is exciting. It becomes common. A women wearing a sexy bikini often is more erotic than seeing that same women naked.
I know you're right but if that happens to me, I think I would be very sad.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wownice For This Useful Post:
  #14  
Old Yesterday, 04:37 PM
Pacom Pacom is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2026
Posts: 9
Thanks: 31
Thanked 57 Times in 8 Posts
Default Where did topless sunbathing go?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EriiErii View Post

Was discussing topless sunbathing with a few friends over the holidays. One of the female friends who is Spanish suggested that topless sunbathing was common over there with most normal women with their tits out. My wife suggested she went back and checked as it might have been last time she was there but not these days. So sad.
Topless sunbathing started becoming common in the late 80s and early 90s, although it was still a minority. In the late 90s it skyrocketed, and during the 2000s it was very frequent. I wouldn't say it was the majority, but almost. From 2010 onwards, it started to decline. It still happens now, but it's a minority. Young women don't do it, and many women who did it when they were younger have stopped. Back in the 2000s, a very high percentage of women in their 20s and 30s went topless. Going to the beach meant seeing more boobs than bikini tops, almost. Not anymore.

It's not entirely clear what happened. People talk about creeps, but they've always been around. People also point to smartphone cameras, which probably do play a role. Before, a girl risked an acquaintance seeing her and remembering her boobs for a while. Now, she risks that plus having her boobs circulated all over social media. But I also think a puritanical wave is sweeping across Europe. And it's not a left-wing or right-wing issue. It's across the board. It's a shame that a large part of society is going back to seeing nudity and sex as something dirty.

Obviously, there are places that are an exception. From what I've heard, it's still very common in Croatia. And I'm not including nudist beaches here, which are a different story. I'm referring to regular ("textile") beaches where topless sunbathing became the norm and has now lost a lot of ground
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pacom For This Useful Post:
  #15  
Old Today, 01:15 AM
EriiErii EriiErii is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2024
Posts: 73
Thanks: 106
Thanked 336 Times in 63 Posts
Default

A few "acquaintances" have seen my wife's boobs and I'm sure remember them from time to time. I do love that fact, but wish I'd been able to see a few acquaintance's pair for boobs too, particularly tgat Spanish bird's. Missus was on the phone ti her husband last night. The thought of my wife and her lying in a Spanish beach topless chatting is top of my bucket list
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to EriiErii For This Useful Post:
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Beaver Webcams


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:25 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.