One Click Chicks
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #731  
Old 01-08-2024, 06:51 AM
collector5757 collector5757 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 326
Thanks: 13,467
Thanked 3,861 Times in 317 Posts
Default MyCluelessWife

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyCluelessWife View Post
My wife is 26 and pretty open and overshares if asked the right questions. I can’t remember how it came up but I discovered that she was seen fully nude regularly by her younger brother. She mentioned how it would be mostly before/after showers if he was in her room. She would have no problem doing her shower routine while he was present. She never realized it’s not a coincidence he would come to her room after her shower to just hang out and play. He saw her from about 8-12 and she was 18-22.
We'd love to hear more about your wife's shower adventures!

Please figure out a way to bring this topic up again- I wonder if she was testing the waters to see if you'd be upset with her for showing off a little. It's difficult to believe that as a 20-something young woman she really had no idea he'd be eager to see her naked. Perhaps building in a bit of plausible deniability to her story in case you were mad-

Has she shown any exhibitionist tendencies during your relationship? Thanks for sharing a fun story.
Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to collector5757 For This Useful Post:
  #732  
Old 01-08-2024, 11:20 AM
MyCluelessWife MyCluelessWife is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2023
Posts: 14
Thanks: 47
Thanked 510 Times in 25 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by collector5757 View Post
We'd love to hear more about your wife's shower adventures!

Please figure out a way to bring this topic up again- I wonder if she was testing the waters to see if you'd be upset with her for showing off a little. It's difficult to believe that as a 20-something young woman she really had no idea he'd be eager to see her naked. Perhaps building in a bit of plausible deniability to her story in case you were mad-

Has she shown any exhibitionist tendencies during your relationship? Thanks for sharing a fun story.
You’d be surprised with how naive she is. I actually was very surprised when she told me, so naturally I was like why would you do that? And she was like do what? And I told her being naked in front of him and she really couldn’t see the issue saying “he’s just a baby” and that “he’s not even thinking like that”. It actually made me very hard that she was so clueless that he was enjoying her.
Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to MyCluelessWife For This Useful Post:
  #733  
Old 01-08-2024, 11:42 AM
itit49 itit49 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 119
Thanks: 16
Thanked 2,368 Times in 119 Posts
Default

I have a lot of similar stories.
My wife is normally very modest, she doesn't wear sexy clothes and is very careful not to show more than necessary. However, when she is with her family she changes her attitude and has no problem undressing. It's not exhibitionism or provocation, she considers it almost natural and she's not embarrassed about showing himself.
An example. Summer we invite in our house a distant aunt of my wife with her husband, two daughters and their respective boyfriends. They arrive early, my wife hasn't changed yet and due to the heat she has no bra and is wearing the very light, transparent, short and low-cut house dress in the photo. My wife welcomes guests without any problems while being so (little) dressed and doesn't change for more than an hour. All the time you can see the panties behind the see-through dress and the breasts through the large armpit holes (side-boob). At a certain point she bends forward and through her neckline they perfectly see her tits and underwear.
In the presence of friends or strangers she would never have done it, but it was OK with her family, even if we mety the uncle only a few times and it was the first time we met the two boyfriends.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cugi1.jpg (9.0 KB, 3089 views)
Reply With Quote
  #734  
Old 01-09-2024, 03:43 AM
Dongster Dongster is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 76
Thanks: 80
Thanked 2,111 Times in 77 Posts
Default Cottage with sauna cabin

A couple of years ago we had a long family weekend. An uncle had rented a couple of cottages suitable for 6-8 people
We shared a cottage along with the aunt I wrote about here and her new boyfriend (my uncle passed away a few years before). As well with another uncle and aunt.

We arrived on friday afternoon and to our surprise the cottage came with a small sauna cabin, located in the bathroom. If we knew we would have brought our large towels with us.
Anyway, my wife loves the sauna and immediatly wanted to try it out. She convinced my aunt to go with her and took the rather small towels that we had packed. After a while my wife and aunt appeared topless holding the towels around their waiste, heading through the livingroom to the semi secluded garden to cool off (it was autumn and rather chilly). Once outdoor they both removed the towels and strolled around fully nude in front of the window giving me and the rest of the family a nice view of their boobs, butts and pussies. My wife has a landing strip, and the pussy of my aunt turned out to be bald.

After some 5-7 minutes they came back inside, not bothering to cover up with the small towels, to shower off and get dressed again. I could tell the boyfriend of my aunt, and my uncle were enjoying the view as much as I did. But the older aunt had a somewhat disaproving look on her face.

My wife confessed that while she isn't a prude. Being naked for more than 5 minutes in full view of people, knowing that she was being checked out, gave her a little thrill. And she reckoned that it was the same for my aunt.
Reply With Quote
  #735  
Old 01-10-2024, 02:38 AM
Hornyinde Hornyinde is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: DE (Delaware, USA)
Posts: 1,174
Thanks: 186,916
Thanked 8,504 Times in 1,221 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dongster View Post
A couple of years ago we had a long family weekend. An uncle had rented a couple of cottages suitable for 6-8 people
We shared a cottage along with the aunt I wrote about here and her new boyfriend (my uncle passed away a few years before). As well with another uncle and aunt.

We arrived on friday afternoon and to our surprise the cottage came with a small sauna cabin, located in the bathroom. If we knew we would have brought our large towels with us.
Anyway, my wife loves the sauna and immediatly wanted to try it out. She convinced my aunt to go with her and took the rather small towels that we had packed. After a while my wife and aunt appeared topless holding the towels around their waiste, heading through the livingroom to the semi secluded garden to cool off (it was autumn and rather chilly). Once outdoor they both removed the towels and strolled around fully nude in front of the window giving me and the rest of the family a nice view of their boobs, butts and pussies. My wife has a landing strip, and the pussy of my aunt turned out to be bald.

After some 5-7 minutes they came back inside, not bothering to cover up with the small towels, to shower off and get dressed again. I could tell the boyfriend of my aunt, and my uncle were enjoying the view as much as I did. But the older aunt had a somewhat disaproving look on her face.

My wife confessed that while she isn't a prude. Being naked for more than 5 minutes in full view of people, knowing that she was being checked out, gave her a little thrill. And she reckoned that it was the same for my aunt.
It must have been great seeing your aunt nude again (after seeing her skinny dipping in another you posted earlier). More to add to your memories for later “alone time”.

The boyfriend and other aunt/uncle sure enjoyed seeing both ladies naked. Too bad your nephew wasn’t there again to see like before.
Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Hornyinde For This Useful Post:
  #736  
Old 01-12-2024, 03:22 PM
piecenick piecenick is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,353
Thanks: 171
Thanked 28,822 Times in 1,391 Posts
Default

My wife hates to wear a bra in the summer, she is a B cup, so she really doesn't have to, but does if she goes out. I pulled into the garage on a hot day and she was immediately got out of the car, taking off her top and bra, she walked right into my BIL (my sister's hubby) who came over to borrow my chain saw. I had told him I wouldn't be home, but just to let himself in to get it.

I think he was more embarrassed than she was.
Reply With Quote
  #737  
Old 01-12-2024, 06:16 PM
sammy387100 sammy387100 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 72
Thanks: 117
Thanked 228 Times in 68 Posts
Default Fantastic story

Awesome story! Has your wife shared more details or any other stories about her nudity around her house growing up in front of her brother? Did any other family ever see here nude? Or the neighbors?
Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sammy387100 For This Useful Post:
  #738  
Old 03-24-2024, 02:35 AM
chuckfinly's Avatar
chuckfinly chuckfinly is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 383
Thanks: 277
Thanked 4,036 Times in 388 Posts
Default

First to set the back story, a couple weeks ago my 19 year old niece by marriage (Wife's brother's daughter) got kicked out of the house by her super socially conservative fundamentalist christian parents when her mom searched her room and found a vape pen and a vibrator. She also was not feeling the whole college thing and was wanting to quit which was another issue with her parents. So my wife came and picked her up because she was literally thrown out with nothing more than a duffle bag of stuff she was given like 20 minutes to pack while her parents were shouting brimstone and fire at her. We made a deal with her that she could stay at our house in exchange for working on the ranch and helping with the kids. I am paying her some on top of room and board too so it is being treated as an actual job.

Anyway you guys aren't interested in those boring details. To describe her, she is probably 5' 6" and maybe 115 pounds with probably B cup boobs. She has light brown hair, green eyes, and a freckled nose that kind of turns up at the tip. Super cute. The first morning she came down to breakfast wearing these loose PJ shorts and a white ribbed wife beater like I wear for an undershirt. Now this shirt was TIGHT and she was not wearing a bra. I could clearly see the outline of her nipples/areolas. I am talking color, not just poking out. She either did not notice or based on what I have observed just did not care. She is a real free spirit. This same type of thing has happened many many times since and I could not write about each one. She told us that she does not wear bras unless absolutely necessary because she believes they are bad for breast health.

Another example of a peek I get on a semi regular basis... She will wear super short shorts of various types and will sometimes sit Indian style/cross legged even on the couch watching TV. Sometimes I will get a view up her short leg which in some cases is pretty much non-existent. Often this gives a view of some kind of underwear but if it is at night or when she is lounging around the house she will have those soft PJ shorts on with nothing under them and I have pretty much gotten a full view of everything. For the record, she is a baldy down south which surprised me a bit being she seems a bit earthy.

I am glad I keep the house super warm with two wood burning stoves. She is super fun to have around. She has a great sense of humor. Kind of a fucked up sense of humor like me. She acts kind of flirty but I do not think she is actually trying to go anywhere with it, I just think she likes to tease a bit. I try not to show any reaction but you should see my son's jaw hit the floor sometimes and she laughs at him but he is oblivious I think. It seems like she teases him on purpose. The weather is warming up and I cannot wait for the summer outfits and swimming in the pond. I have a feeling this is going to be fun. She also told me she might want to be a firefighter so I am going to let do some ride alongs and shadow me a bit.
Reply With Quote
  #739  
Old 03-25-2024, 09:28 AM
Gnome72141 Gnome72141 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 1,412
Thanks: 34
Thanked 19,625 Times in 1,409 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckfinly View Post
The weather is warming up and I cannot wait for the summer outfits and swimming in the pond. I have a feeling this is going to be fun. She also told me she might want to be a firefighter so I am going to let do some ride alongs and shadow me a bit.
I assume she will be skinny dipping in the pond in no time!

Regarding the earthly but bald thing...I knew a very earthy woman in college...hairy legs, hair pits, everything...but she was shaved down below. Why? I have no idea. Seems like dividing by zero, but whatever works for her!
Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
  #740  
Old 03-26-2024, 10:00 AM
Gnome72141 Gnome72141 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 1,412
Thanks: 34
Thanked 19,625 Times in 1,409 Posts
Default

Awhile back (years ago, already), I wrote about spending a lot of time out of town and staying with my female cousin while cleaning out a relative's house after their passing.

Things got interesting and comfortable with my cousin, to say the least. Nothing too weird, but we had no problem changing in front of each other regularly, and we even stayed one night further out of town at a hotel with a fancy double shower and showered at the same time while laughing so hard that our stomachs hurt for a day. Anyway, that was a long time ago.

More recently, but still a long time ago, my cousin stayed at our house a few times during a huge cross-country move for her. We were attached at the hip, so even when one person showered the other would be in the bathroom chit-chatting, etc.

Fast-forward to last night, and I start getting all of these texts from my cousin and another cousin of ours (male) at the same time. I was confused what was going on and had a hard time keeping up.

To make a long story short, my cousin is visiting a long-time classmate in Florida, so she was staying two nights with our cousin down there before she gets to her classmate's house. Well, yesterday morning, apparently she was walking from the shower to the guest room naked when she stopped in the kitchen to talk to our cousin's wife. At some point, our cousin came around the corner and saw our cousin nude and freaked out.

Then, at some point after dinner, my cousin was changing into pjs with the guest door open, and our cousin's wife saw her and stopped to talk to her, and my cousin stayed topless while chatting. Our cousin came by and saw her and again freaked out. Apparently, this led to my cousin talking his wife into getting topless, too, and they went downstairs to watch NF, both topless.

Our male cousin came into the living room and just stared at them both topless. This led to my cousin telling them all the stories of my cousin and me being very comfortable and getting dressed together and even taking a fancy shower together. Our cousin's wife said it sounded like fun while our cousin freaked out about hearing about it. Apparently, this led to both my cousin and the other cousin's wife getting totally nude on the couch just to watch our male cousin squirm.

And that's when the texting started like rapid fire. Like 100 texts from about 10pm until 1am, on a weeknight while I was trying to sleep, but it was worth waking up for!

So, I played along by playing-up what really happened between my cousin and me--no lies, but flirting with implied ambiguous exaggeration. The last text of the night was at like 1am from the male cousin's wife saying, "thank you. I needed that. Best night of my life in a decade. Made me horny, won't lie, but hubs won't fuck me because he said he can't stop thinking about your cousin's weird nips. So, I used some toys in bed and made sure to be as loud as possible. he didnt like that either."

I have to admit that it's fun to be mid-40s and get moments of acting like immature 20-somethings sometimes. It's good for the soul! I just wish I had been there...!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
non fiction


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Beaver Webcams


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:09 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.