One Click Chicks
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #721  
Old 10-23-2023, 04:06 PM
shower1000's Avatar
shower1000 shower1000 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Southern California
Posts: 309
Thanks: 2,158
Thanked 7,848 Times in 315 Posts
Default Some Families are open

Quote:
Originally Posted by pfeld View Post
. . . Both of her parents were tenured professors, and I guess part of this intellectual open mindedness was that family nudity was normal . . . and her mother would come out and check on us and be topless and be friendly and act like it was normal.
Sounds like my in-laws in Southern California in the 60s, 70s & 80s. Except my mother inlaw was never just topless .. . always nude. In fact, except for Winter, that was the house rules: All Nude All the Time.

We had many parties and spent a lot of time at my girl's house.

Last edited by shower1000; 10-23-2023 at 04:07 PM. Reason: add title
Reply With Quote
  #722  
Old 10-25-2023, 02:14 PM
MyCluelessWife MyCluelessWife is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2023
Posts: 14
Thanks: 47
Thanked 511 Times in 25 Posts
Default Wife’s family

My wife is 26 and pretty open and overshares if asked the right questions. I can’t remember how it came up but I discovered that she was seen fully nude regularly by her younger brother. She mentioned how it would be mostly before/after showers if he was in her room. She would have no problem doing her shower routine while he was present. She never realized it’s not a coincidence he would come to her room after her shower to just hang out and play. He saw her from about 8-12 and she was 18-22.
Reply With Quote
  #723  
Old 10-26-2023, 05:31 AM
outbog1 outbog1 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 256
Thanks: 24
Thanked 3,691 Times in 261 Posts
Default Sister

My older sister moved away when she was 18 and about 15 years later she moved back to town and re married,I was in my late 30's and she was early 40's a few times when she came over I would be in our pool floating around nude on a float and had no problem with her sitting on the deck talking to me and my wife,I would get out of the pool ,dry off and slip on my shorts,she never said a word about it.
Reply With Quote
  #724  
Old 11-03-2023, 09:40 PM
_Voyageur_ _Voyageur_ is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2020
Posts: 126
Thanks: 180
Thanked 1,558 Times in 139 Posts
Default

Continuing the story of my exhibitionist little sister:

By this stage I had seen Angela completely naked about a dozen times over several months. But these were all quite short events, lasting less than ten seconds. Initially she would quickly 'catch' me looking but as time went on she pretended not to notice me for longer, at least until I made my presence known. Then she had to cover herself as she wanted to keep up the pretence that it was all unintentional.

It seems she was enjoying it so much that she wanted these exposures to last longer. But how could she do that whilst still maintaining the illusion that she was unaware I was watching? Fortunately for her (and me) I would stumble upon a way to let her do just that.

I knew that she showered every evening in the downstairs bathroom. It had a small frosted window facing towards the side of the house. I realised if I undid the catch it would look like the window was still locked but I would be able to open it from outside. All I needed was to open it about an inch or so to get a good view into the bathroom. The shower cubicle was on the left-hand side of the room as viewed from the window, I wouldn't be able to see her in the shower due to the tiled enclosure. But she would have to stand in side profile directly opposite the window to get in or out of the shower.

My plan was to wait until she was actually in the shower, go outside and crack open the window so I could see her coming out. That night I waited until I heard the shower start then went outside and opened the window. She was in the shower for about 15 minutes until I heard the water turn off. Her towel was on the floor outside the cubicle. I got excited but then I saw her reach out of the cubicle, pick up the towel and she came out already wearing it. Dammit! I tried again the next night but the same thing happened.

I was going to give up on my plan when I had an idea. If I was already outside with the window open before she came into the bathroom I might be able to watch her get undressed and go into the shower. This was much riskier though. It was winter time and we usually didn't have any windows open at that time of year. She might notice and close the window or worse still, she might even catch me looking in even though it would be dark outside.

Nevertheless I was desperate to see her so I went ahead with my new plan. I opened the window and waited outside in the cold (for quite some time) until I finally saw the light go on in the bathroom. I looked through the little gap. She was standing just a few feet in front of the window with her dressing gown on. She was looking at herself in the large mirror on the left-hand wall whilst removing some clips from her hair. There was a small sink just in front of the window.

Suddenly she turned towards me and started washing her hands in the sink! I knew there was a good chance she might see me so I crouched down until I heard the tap stop running. I waited a few more seconds before standing up to peek in. She was still standing at the sink and was now staring back at me through the window gap! Our eyes met for a split-second, there was just a hint of a smirk on her face. I immediately thought 'Oh shit, I've been rumbled' and ducked down out of sight.

I waited to hear her start yelling at me and close the window. But nothing happened, there was just silence. I waited another 15 seconds or so before risking another peek in to see what was going on. I couldn't see her. The bathroom was L-shaped and I realised she was now over at the other side of the room, the part I couldn't see from my vantage point. She seemed to be rummaging in the hot press, probably for some towels. I thought to myself 'Wow I guess she didn't see me after all'. She stayed out of view for what seemed like a long time but was probably only a minute or so.

Then she suddenly appeared, walking slowly from the right towards the shower cubicle. My cock sprang into life as she was completely naked! She stood outside the shower cubicle in side profile to me. I gazed in wonder at her firm teenage breasts as she reached in to turn the shower on. She seemed to be in no hurry, letting 20 seconds or so pass as the water warmed up. She reached in to test the temperature, her breasts jiggling slightly as she moved her arm.

Suddenly she turned her head and looked straight towards the window for about three seconds! There was no expression on her face. I was frozen on the spot, I knew I couldn't move as that would reveal my presence. Then she turned her gaze back towards the shower and got in. This had been the longest I'd ever seen her naked, about half a minute or so. My cock was rock-hard so I didn't even wait to see her come out but instead went down the garden to 'relieve' myself.

I went back into the kitchen and turned on the TV, she came out about 15 minutes later wearing a towel. I was nervous as hell in case she had seen me (of course in reality she had, she was just pretending she hadn't!). 'What you watching?' she said. My mind was such a mess I had no idea what I was watching, I had just turned the TV on to pretend I was watching it. 'Uh nothing, just flicking around' I said. There was an awkward silence, I glanced at her and she was just looking at me with that same half-smirk. Then she walked over to the fridge, took out a can of Coke and went upstairs.

For a second I thought to myself 'Did she see me?' but then I thought 'No, she would've closed the window at least'. I knew her eyesight wasn't great without her glasses on so I convinced myself I had gotten away with it. I wanted to do it again but I knew it was risky, even if she hadn't seen me this time she was bound to eventually notice the window being open when she went for a shower.

I tried not to do it again but I was unable to resist the temptation for long. Just a few nights later I was in the living room with Mum when Angela stuck her head round the door: 'Mummy I'm going to have a shower'. This was unusual in itself because she didn't normally 'announce' it. Her comment was directed at Mum but she was looking at me when she said it. Now I hadn't locked the window after the previous time, I had just pushed it closed. I thought it was worth the risk to try and spy on her again. She went upstairs so I took the opportunity to go outside, open the window and hoped she wouldn't notice.

She probably only went upstairs to give me the chance do this then when she came back down and saw the window open she knew I would be watching. She came into the bathroom in her dressing gown and stood in side profile a few feet in front of the window. She just stood there for several seconds without moving, looking at her reflection in the mirror. Then she looked down at her dressing gown tie. She slowly pulled it open so the dressing gown was just hanging off her shoulders but I couldn't see anything as she was standing sideways on. She looked back up at the mirror and waited a few seconds more, perhaps just drawing out the moment to amuse herself.

Then she opened her robe and dropped her arms, letting it slowly slide off her body. She just stood there naked with her arms by her side for another few seconds, probably enjoying the feeling of being watched. She slid her hands up her body and over her breasts, gently lifting them and allowing them to settle as my eyes devoured them. I remember thinking 'Is this what women do when they think no-one's watching?' After a while she turned and walked towards the shower, giving me a great view of her pert little ass. As before she stood outside the shower cubicle in side profile, turning the water on and allowing it to warm up.

She seemed in no rush to get in and after about a minute of being naked in front of me she finally got in the shower and the show was over. Again my cock was so hard I had to rush off down the garden immediately to jerk off. This then continued over the next couple of months. I didn't open the window every night but I did it at least once or twice a week. And every time she acted completely oblivious. At the time I was amazed I was 'getting away with it' but because she never reacted or even looked towards the window I had convinced myself she didn't notice.

It seems that she liked the idea of being watched through a window. It gave her the opportunity to be naked for as long as she wanted whilst making it easy to pretend she was unaware she was being watched. Soon she would take the concept even further. More to come.
Reply With Quote
  #725  
Old 11-07-2023, 06:23 AM
Voyeurlust Voyeurlust is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2022
Posts: 73
Thanks: 6
Thanked 1,015 Times in 72 Posts
Default Sisters tits

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Voyageur_ View Post
Continuing the story of my exhibitionist little sister:
Wow seems like a cock hardening good time and the taboo factor really adds to the experience. I used to do almost the same thing. When I was in my teens I figured out if the bathroom shade was up just a tiny bit at night I could look right in. I had two beautiful sisters I spent many evenings outside that window with my dick in hand watching my naked sisters sometimes I would shoot my cum all over the house siding. I really enjoyed watching them sit on the toilet and spread their legs and ginger themselves which was usually followed by peeing. The taboo excitement really caused a very hard cumshot.

Last edited by Turtle; 01-07-2024 at 06:36 PM. Reason: Full quote edited
Reply With Quote
  #726  
Old 11-08-2023, 06:55 AM
Voyeurlust Voyeurlust is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2022
Posts: 73
Thanks: 6
Thanked 1,015 Times in 72 Posts
Default Sisters nipple

So I have two sisters both beautiful growing up I took every chance to see them naked. My older sister was tall slim with beautiful tits she would usually be braless around the house in the mornings getting ready for the day she often wore this very thin nightgown her nipples would poke right through and as she walked her tit would jiggle it always made my dick hard even though I had seen those beautiful hard red nipples many times I wanted more. One day I went in the laundry and pulled out that night gown and made a cut right where I thought her nipple would be and then I waited till next time she wore it. A couple days later there it is her getting ready and her nipple poking right out the hole I couldn’t believe it her red nipple right out there and she didn’t even notice or care so I enjoyed her nipple every time she wore that nightgown. She gave me lots of nice hard stroking memories
Reply With Quote
  #727  
Old 11-08-2023, 09:29 AM
mortisor44 mortisor44 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 40
Thanks: 302
Thanked 1,409 Times in 51 Posts
Default My Mom

One that pops to mind was my own mom. She was not a nudist, but was comfortable walking around the house in panties and even fairly short nightgowns that would swirl around and blow up sometimes as she moved around.

She was known as the hot mom, and was about 5'5", with large DD tits, and a curvy lower body, with a round ass. She was also very sweet, cooking for us and making sure everyone was well fed when they visited.

This was in the mid 90s, so thongs were not yet popular, but my mom would wear colorful panties, often lacy in a bikini cut, sometimes string. She did not make a show of walking around like that around company, but would sometimes be caught surprised when friends would show up, eventually not rushing to cover up around a couple of guys, as they were "like family."

Leggings were also popular in those days, and she would also wear those a lot, which could also be transparent in the sunlight as she bent over to do something in the yard. All of my friends noticed her, and their reactions differed. A couple of guys would pretend not to notice, but I would catch them looking. A few would comment on her, which at first pissed me off, but I later accepted.

One guy would openly grab her panties in the basement laundry room and sniff them. All these years later, I have to wonder how oblivious she was and whether she enjoyed putting on a little show.
Reply With Quote
  #728  
Old 11-08-2023, 11:47 AM
4cali 4cali is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2022
Posts: 261
Thanks: 186
Thanked 3,847 Times in 261 Posts
Default

My wife and I recently visited a place on the Caribbean side of Mexico. There was a cabina hotel where you had your own little cabin with beds and a shower but there was a communal outdoor kitchen with games and stuff. We had decided to have a low key evening one of the nights and made a basic dinner and were eating at the outdoor dining area.

A group approached. It was a middle aged couple and their college aged daughter. They began fixing their own food and made small talk with us. We came to find out he was an American and his wife and step daughter were from Spain. They now lived in the US and she was attending college. The wife was quite pretty. Maybe 50 years old. Dark tan skin and dark hair. The daughter was an absolute knockout. Despite being fully clothed I could tell she had a spectacular body. Her hair was dyed blonde and she had a beautiful face.

We said good bye and went to bed. The cabins were across the street from a resort on the beach. The resort had an agreement with our hotel for us to use their beach. So we headed over there like we did every late morning. We got our spot and settled in for a day of reading and swimming and tanning. At one point my wife had completely fallen asleep. I noticed maybe a third of the women at the beach were topless. This isn’t the norm in Mexico but where we were staying was very touristy and there were lots of new age hippie types around. So as my wife dozed I was scoping some boobies and enjoying myself.

At one point I saw the family from the night before make their way about 30 feet away from us. I waved to them. The mother and daughter both had sarongs over their swimsuits and I was excited to see how they looked. When they pulled them over their heads I was pleasantly surprised to see they both had on bikini bottoms and nothing more. The wife’s breasts were a bit saggy, probably a C cup but they looked nice. The daughter was as beautiful as I had thought. She had a perfect model body. Her ribs poked through her skin as she removed her sarong over her head and her tits were easily a D Cup. Dark tan nipples. It was all I could do to not stare with my jaw in the sand. They got settled and the mom and daughter went bounding down to the waves. They splashed each other and I watched the daughters tits swaying and bouncing. My wife woke up as they made their way back up.

“Oh. It’s that family from our hotel.”
“Hmm? Oh yeah I guess it is. Hadn’t seen them”
“God she’s got great tits”

I love my wife lol. She kept teasing me about sneaking peeks but saying she couldn’t blame me. We were hungry and she said “let’s go get lunch before you cum in your pants.” Haha.

We had three more days but I never saw the family again. That must’ve been their last day. I know it’s cultural but this guy was American. There’s no way he wasn’t ogling his step daughter. His wife was no slouch but the daughter was an absolute stunner.
Reply With Quote
  #729  
Old 01-06-2024, 06:07 AM
sammy387100 sammy387100 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 72
Thanks: 117
Thanked 228 Times in 68 Posts
Default Update?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RorySub View Post
So after flashing my dad and getting a pretty positive reaction from that, my husband really wanted each of my brothers to get a good look at me naked.
Amazing story! Love how you innocently and playfully teased your dad and brothers! Have you had anymore opportunities to tease them more??

Last edited by Turtle; 01-07-2024 at 06:37 PM. Reason: Full quote edited
Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sammy387100 For This Useful Post:
  #730  
Old 01-07-2024, 05:00 PM
sammy387100 sammy387100 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 72
Thanks: 117
Thanked 228 Times in 68 Posts
Default More stories?

Anyone have more stories about their wives or girlfriends either currently or in the past that have casual or playful nudity around their brothers or dad at home? Read a lot of great stories on here about exhibitionism, games/dares, pranks, flashing/mooning, joking with each other or just normal routine casual exposures being intentional sometimes as well!
Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sammy387100 For This Useful Post:
Reply

Tags
non fiction


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Beaver Webcams


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:06 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.