Thanked 6,964 Times in 617 Posts
Default who knows?

who knows?
The Following User Says Thank You to postmanuk For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2020, 08:12 AM

Thanked 16,473 Times in 1,155 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by postmanuk View Post

Am I wrong to find this arousing, exciting in any way - even though I was not there to see it those years ago?

Interested to know what people might think - she's a blonde btw
I get aroused when my wife tells me stories of her good times in grad school. In some ways it's more exciting that I WASN'T there.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2020, 08:31 AM

Thanked 6,964 Times in 617 Posts
Default We like to hear stories

Yes, it sure is interesting to hear such stories. This last year, from a GF I have heard more and more outrageous wonderful stuff about her earlier life. Filthy !
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to postmanuk For This Useful Post:
Old 12-24-2020, 09:21 PM

Thanked 2,093 Times in 97 Posts
Default Bar Buddy

One night I was out at the bar drinking with a friend and her buddy. We spent the night drinking, doing some drugs, and bouncing around place to place. After hitting a few bars my friend decided she had had enough and decided to call it a night. The buddy and I decided to hit another bar though. It was getting late but we didn't feel like going to bed. He and I decided to go back to my place to drink and do a few more drugs.

When we got to my place he made a comment that it would have been fun to bring some girls back. I agree and said that my gf would most likely be down to come hang and play some drinking games. She showed up shortly after in her yoga pants and sweater. We started with a card game but then moved into a drinking dare game. The game started slowly with a bunch of silly dares. I slowly started to ramp things up for my gf.

It started with giving buddy a lap dance (both were clothed) then I dared her to make out with him. She climbed up on his lap and made out with him for about a minute. Next, I dared her to flash us so she pulled up her shirt and bra giving us a great view of her tits. At this point her and I were on the couch and he was in a chair and to change it up I decided to dare him.

I dared him to kiss her pussy. Without hesitation he got up and moved over to her on the couch. He grabbed her pants and panties and pulled them off exposing her pussy. He quickly buried his face in it. She absolutely was loving it and stood me up and pulled out my cock. She started sucking me off while he ate her. Everyone decided to now remove the clothes that were remaining.

He went back to the chair and I dared my gf to suck his cock. She walked over got down on her knees in front of him and began stroking him. She gave a glance back to me then took his dick in her mouth. After a few minutes she came back over and played with me. She asked me what I wanted and I said I wanted him to fuck her while she sucked me off. She said okay, go get a condom.

Sadly when I stood up to get it I realized how drunk I was. When I went into the bedroom to get one I instead laid down and passed out. The two of them took turns going down on each other. Sadly she didn't want to fuck him without me there. She did tell me how great his was going down on her and that she enjoyed sucking his dick.

The next day he did text her asking if they could finish what they started. Sadly we never got the chance to meet back up with him but have plenty more stories to come.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_3490.JPG  
Old 12-27-2020, 06:32 PM

Thanked 26,073 Times in 2,756 Posts
Default yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by anusman6969 View Post
My gf?

YES...… she called me for 6 months afterwards wanting more....I had to let her go because she was getting possessive
Old 02-23-2021, 07:41 PM

Default Vegas Pool

Prior to the pandemic, my gf went out to Vegas for a few days for a convention. She did make a lot of use of the pool at the hotel.

One afternoon I got a text from her and it was a photo of her laying out. She was at the pool in a chair laying down on her stomach, her top was untied as she was face down, but she leaned up on her elbows for the photo so I could see her tits. I loved it and told her how sexy it was seeing her be sneaky but I dared her to send me another one but her laying on her back. A few moments later she sent me a pic of her with her top down and tits on display. It was so sexy knowing that, though only briefly, she was topless at the pool.

She then told me that noticed a guy in the corner of the pool who kept looking over at her. We both figured he had seen her tits and was seeing if she was going to do it again. We kept talking dirty and sexy and she would tell me how turned on she was getting. I kept fueling the fire, telling her how turned on she was and what I wanted to do to her when she sent me a video.

She had slipped her hand into her bathing suit bottom and was rubbing her pussy. She snuck touches in a few more times and then went back to her room. We had a lot of sex when she returned home.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_3455 - Copy.JPG   IMG_3454.JPG  

IMG_E4383.JPG  
Attached Files
File Type: 3gp IMG_3453.3GP (125.4 KB, 268 views)
Old 08-11-2021, 07:35 PM

Default Beach trip

sorry for the delay I still have plenty of stories! This one is a tamer one but still fun!

We decided to go down the beach for a few days with a group of friends. Her and I drove down and she flashed a few truckers along the way. It was fun to see their faces while she showed her tits, one trucker gave her a very big nod and thumbs up.

The days were basic lounging around days but at night we would play some drinking games. It was us, another couple, and my guy friend playing a drinking truth or dare app. It started off slow but then took off. The wife of the friend had to show her tits then the gf had to show her ass. The gf's following dare was to kiss everyone in the room so she went around the circle kissing everyone spending a few extra seconds on the wife. The rest of the game sadly was pretty boring and the wife ended up going to bed. The guys went out on the deck and the gf walked up to the glass door pulled her top up and pressed her bare tits on the glass for us to see. It was dark and a little hard to see but still very fun.

On the last day we went to the beach and the gf wore a bikini that barely contained her tits. The husbands eyes were glued to them and he made a comment that he wanted to really see them and not in the dark. We spent a few hours in the sun and then headed back to the house. The girls remained in their bikinis and began asking us to come to the pool. I told my gf if she flashed us we would come swimming with them. Without hesitation she pulled her top up showing her glorious tits to me the wife and the husband. She kept her top up for about 15 seconds and when she pulled it down the wife said something I was not expecting, "guess it's my turn" and pulled her's up showing her great tits. AS you could guess we went swimming.
Attached Thumbnails
image_6483441 - Copy.JPG  
Old 08-12-2021, 02:42 PM

Thanked 4,769 Times in 427 Posts

I have had many girlfriends over the years of being single the past 40 years. These stories remind me of one particular time when I was with one of my exes that was pretty wild. This particular ex was pretty wild and I’m going to say she was pretty crazy too but that is another story. Ill stick to the incident that belongs to this story line.

One night while drinking at a bar I had arranged for my best friend to pick us up afterward so I would not have to drink and drive. My girlfriend and I were pretty drunk, both feeling good and not wanting the night to end. When my friend got there to pick us up, he was in his Pickup truck. It was a single cab with no back seat. We both climbed in with her in the middle. I cannot remember what led to this but I do remember her undoing her blue jeans and pulling them down to her knees. I remember how sexy she looked when doing it. She had a sexy thong on and she was teasing us with her panties by pulling it up tight against her pussy and making them sink into her pussy. You could see the outer lips swallow up her panties.

She would act as if she was going to pull then down but never did. Then she got up on her knees facing the back window with her sexy ass facing the wind shield. She was slowly moving her ass to the music playing on the radio. My friend and I were both telling her how good she looked and how sexy she was being. She finally turned around and sat down normally but we were close to the house and we said something about not wanting the show to end. It is hard to remember how the conversation went because I was drunk but It was decided that we take the long way home by driving through a cemetery. It was agreed she take her top off and us drive with her topless and her beautiful tits on display. My friend drove VERY SLOWLY through the cemetery. Hahaha Bless him. I remember how sexy she looked and how turned on I was with her being topless in front of my friend.

As we were pulling out of the cemetery she reached over and started rubbing both of our cocks at the same time That turned me on even more. She remained topless and continued rubbing our cocks until we got to the house. When we got there, she didn’t bother putting her top back on and just walked to the front door topless. I gathered her belongings Shoes, shirt bra and purse. While collecting her stuff it made me fall behind so she was standing at the front door topless as if it was no big deal. We lived in a neighborhood with plenty of houses around. although it was about 230am there seemed to be some traffic and activity around the area so I’m sure someone seen. Then when I finally made it to the door my hands were full so it made it take longer for me to get the keys out to unlock the door.

My friend was kind of freaking out but she was just as calm as if she was dressed. Once inside I asked him if he wanted a beer and he was happy and was hoping the show wasn’t over. She went to the bedroom. He asked what was going to happen next? I said lets just watch and see. When I looked in the bedroom she was digging in her drawers I asked if she was going to bed she said, no, get out of here and wait for her in the living room! I said yes ma’am!

I told my friend to get ready for a show. Every once in a while, I would ask for a dance and she knew I loved it when she danced for me doing a strip tease. When she came out she was wearing a short skirt high heels and a button up shirt that was not buttoned but tied around her waist. She looked sexy as fuck like that. She told me to put some music and she began to dance and it was a hot dance and sexy as hell. We had been to strip clubs together before so she knew how to dance and I think she was just as good as a professional.

At the end of the song, she was completely naked. But during her dance she had spread her legs many times so we seen her pussy and ass very well many times. By that time my cock was very hard and I was not hiding the fact that I was rubbing it. She said let that thing out. She then looked at my friend and said come on ****** lets see it. So, at that time he and I were both stroking our cocks. She then got down on her knees and started sucking his dick and I was watching her.

I got behind her and started fucking her as she was sucking his dick. After a short time, she laid down on the floor on her back and her legs spread. I said what do you want? She said I want to be fucked. I looked at my friend and gestured for him to get on her but he was so excited that he started cuming right then and there without even being touched. I seen the disappointed look on his face but there was nothing that could be done. I just got on top of her and fucked her hard until she came. After that she got up without saying anything and went to bed. My friend and I finished our beers and talked about it.

He went home and I went to bed. but in the morning her and I talked about what had happened the night before and it made us both horny and we fucked again talking about it. Here is a picture of my ex. She was sexy as fuck but crazy as fuck so in the end I had to be rid of her. It was a shame because I really liked her but the headache just wasn’t worth it.
Attached Thumbnails
meledit.jpg  

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
one11

5m:47s

05-13-2017
Perfect Blond part4

3m:53s

04-24-2005
naturalass

0m:39s

12-09-2016