Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-04-2020, 12:17 PM

Thanked 2,093 Times in 97 Posts
Default I have a wild GF

I wanted to start a thread about the wild things my gf and I have gotten into.

One of the early dates of our relationship started at a little dive bar. Well after a few drinks we decided to walk the few blocks home to her apartment. We started talking about random things and it came up that she used to be wild in college. She began telling me how often she would leave the bar and would take her top off on the walk home. I told her how hot I thought that was. She then asked, "do you want me to do it now?"

We live in a fairly large city but that didn't stop her. We came to a street corner and she started to remove clothing. A truck driver watched her remove her jacket and start to remove her shirt before his light turned green. She then removed her bra and put her jacket back on. She left the jacket open so her gorgeous tits could be seen.

We walked down the blocks but surprisingly did not pass anyone. Finally a car drove by and stopped at a red light behind us. Unsure if they saw her, she walked into the street and pulled her jacket wide open to give the driver a great view of her tits in the rear view mirror.

She left her tits out until we got to her building and she zipped up her jacket.

A few weekends later we visited a friend and played some drinking games. We lost and before leaving she pulled up her top and flashed her tits to my friend. This was just the beginning and the stories get a lot more wild.
Attached Thumbnails
image.jpeg  
The Following 95 Users Say Thank You to anusman6969 For This Useful Post:
americuadorian, Areolaman1, ausguy, BaconBot, BadPhotog, belgarion, bertimos, breadface, breastexp101, britrob, budbuddy54, camoj, Candi Delight, carbilz, cgregd, clc100, collector5757, cptvoyeur, CreepyOldGuy, cupofjoe, dandd, ddandd, DippsyDudel, Ditchlicker69, dkuk8166, doubleus, DRDavenport, Ecks.mr, eviltwin, ez2b0e, Frankieboy_0, fyrefiend, gasb, groggy2, Hamburgny69, Handiwerker, HDTour, indym, Iwfqm, jellyworm, JenJam, Jess561, jho.n3, jiinx81, kajuk, krushboy07, Licsalot56, Lynx123, mamanrc, meandmygirl, mlcupple, mrhenderson, Mrpager, Mrpeelush, MysteriousOne, n8kdrunnr, nectcouple, not_typical, Omega88, Open Mind, postmanuk, postnit4u, racermartin, Rat Terrier, rebar5k, ripstar1, road_warrior92, Rohit083, rold63, rracoonz, sam4142, scannner, Showoffmywife, Skeezle, Sn0wCrash, snowhound, spinalator, squares, Srey, stenxyz1, Str8m8, strtgld08, stxplayer2007, testme97, thefergieferg1, theradioshack, timsthreesons, Tomdaly71, toyroller1, Tsuga, tylergal, Welee337, xchange3, xxxxenophile, zigamorp
Old 07-04-2020, 05:51 PM

Default She's not shy...

I so enjoy seeing the confidence of a strong, independent, sexually liberated woman.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to americuadorian For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2020, 12:58 AM

Default Story that lead to the fun

As we hung out more I has her tell me more and more stories from her past. The majority of them were about her flashing or being topless in front of others. Soon I asked for wilder stories and she told me about some flings and one night stands. Then she told me this one:

She was out of town traveling and went to a random local bar. A group of five guys invited her to join them for drinks which she agreed to. She sent the night hoping around the city to different places. One of the guys took a liking to her and as the night came to a close she invited him back.

They didn't even make it back to her room instead found a secluded spot in the hotel lobby. She removed her panties, pulled up her dress and mounted him there. It wasn't long until an employee noticed and kicked them out. The guy suggested they go back to his room even though his friends were there. They got a cab and went to the other hotel.

When they arrived the guy was met by a friend as they entered saying that a girl was looking for him and called everyone. The guy grabbed his phone and went into the bathroom. Guy 2 informed her that the other guy had a gf and she was going crazy. That's when she asked guy 2 if he wanted to make his friend jealous. "Of course!"

She brought guy 2 over to a couch and began pulling off her clothes and his. By the time the guy came out of the bathroom she was already on her knees sucking his friends dick. The first guy went to sleep while she began to fuck guy 2. Eventually she and guy 2 crawled into his bed and went to sleep.

The next morning when she woke she could hear the guys whispering to each other confused. How'd she end up with him when she left with the other guy? She decided it was time to go but may as well have fun first. She threw back the covers and climbed out of bed completely naked. She took her time collecting all over her clothes but didn't start dressing until she had them all. She said all five guys just watched her walk around completely naked. After a few minutes she dressed and left never to see any of them again.

After hearing this I was so turned on. I told her that a fantasy would be watching her with someone else. She agreed that we could try it.

That's where the story of or wild adventures begin...
Attached Thumbnails
image.jpeg  
Old 07-21-2020, 04:50 PM

Interesting lady, your gf.
The Following User Says Thank You to RaveRub For This Useful Post:
Old 09-27-2020, 05:22 AM

Default Fun with a friend

One weekend my friend, the guy my gf had previously flashed, decided to come hang out. We went out in the early afternoon to watch some soccer and drink some beers. My gf met us toward the end of the match and we decided go somewhere else. GF had to go meet her friend but promised to meet up with us later. We all walked out together and I told her she should flash my friend since his team lost. Without hesitation, on a busy street, she lifted up her shirt and showed her beautiful tits. We loved it and I’m sure others saw as well.

Flash forward a few hours and she met back up with us at a different bar. We had all had a bunch of drinks at this point. I told her it would be so hot to see her play with my friend. My friend is a tall, slim guy that a lot of ladies find attractive. She said yes that would be a lot of fun.

She approached him at the bar and asked if he wanted to have fun. He was confused but she went on to explain that she would love to mess around with him and me. It caught him off guard but he instantly agreed. The three of us left the bar for my place.

Once home we decided we should play a drinking game and landed on strip poker. The game started so quick with people loosing clothes left and right. She was down to her black bra and lacy red thong. Next hand her bra came off and then finally her panties. I loved seeing my gf completely naked in front of a friend.

She moved over to the couch and sat in between us. He was only in his boxers and I had lost it all. She looked at me playfully and started to stroke my cock. She knew I was loving everything. Then I looked over to see her stroking my dick and her hand in my friends boxers stroking his cock.

She looked at me playful and moved over and straddled him. She kissed him and rubbed her big tits all over his lips and face. She looked at me again and slide down to the floor on her knees. She kissed up his thighs and looked over to ask “are you sure?”. With my dick in my hand I nodded and she smiled.

She turned back to him and grabbed his cock. She slowly took it in her mouth and begin to suck him. Her gaze would change from up to him and over to me. She started to finger herself as she sucked him.After her and I moved into my bedroom where we would fuck several times thinking about our adventure.

The next morning she stayed naked and walked around my place carefree. She sat down on the couch and he reached over and grabbed her tits. Her and I again would fuck while he was getting ready and in the shower. Finally before he left he came into the bedroom where I spread her legs showing off her pussy.

She had so much fun and constantly talked about it to make me hard. The three of us even started a group chat where she would randomly send pics of her tits to us.

This was just the beginning...
Attached Thumbnails
EB49AE6E-3C81-4E61-BA92-A090AC717C7E.jpeg  
Old 09-27-2020, 10:11 AM

Thanked 4,770 Times in 427 Posts

You are doing a great job anusman6969. Keep up the good work. We need another story as soon as possible, now make it so.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kajuk For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2020, 09:25 AM

Default The Group Chat

Before I go into some of our wilder stories I figured I'd follow up on the last one.

As I stated in the story above, after the fun with my friend we all started a little group chat. Sometimes to tease us my gf would send us photos of her in her underwear and eventually her tits. Well my friend and I were traveling together and were out at the bar. We decided to bother my gf in the group chat. It started slowly, asking about each others day and such. She told us that she went to the beach and laid out all day. We started joking with her saying she had probably worn some ultra conservative bathing suit which we knew she didn't. Then we started joking that she was probably wearing some super conservative pajamas to bed. She replied "Oh so you want to see what I'm wearing?" and of course we said yes. Without hesitation she sent us a photo of her topless in little black panties. She knew I loved seeing her show off but watching my friends reaction was amazing. He stared at the photo, then zoomed in on her tits and then to her panties. Throughout the night he would pull it back up and a woman actually caught him looking at it. I know his mind was going back to her sucking his cock. She also would send a pic of her ass and a full frontal but it was the first pic that got the most amazing reaction.

This is the photo she sent:
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_3412 (2).JPG  
Old 10-30-2020, 12:39 PM

Thanked 8,900 Times in 974 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by anusman6969 View Post
He stared at the photo, then zoomed in on her tits and then to her panties. Throughout the night he would pull it back up and a woman actually caught him looking at it. I know his mind was going back to her sucking his cock. She also would send a pic of her ass and a full frontal but it was the first pic that got the most amazing reaction.

This is the photo she sent:
Shit, I zoomed in too!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 10-31-2020, 09:56 PM

Thanked 2,320 Times in 77 Posts

69, can’t wait to hear more of your adventures
The Following User Says Thank You to Open Mind For This Useful Post:
Old 11-01-2020, 08:30 AM

Thanked 6,970 Times in 617 Posts
Default UK GF

Just a memory of what a GF once said to me.

She lived in the countryside in a small village in England. She told me one day that as her body developed into that of a young woman she used to get aroused by undressing in the early evening in her bedroom (upstairs, a full length window) knowing full well that some village lads, and certainly quite a few older men, would make a point of being around to watch her

Fully naked for half an hour, or more, she would dance to her records, letting the men have a full on view of her nakedness

Am I wrong to find this arousing, exciting in any way - even though I was not there to see it those years ago?

Interested to know what people might think - she's a blonde btw
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to postmanuk For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
nT 17avnde5t9pknxb5nuy093a7

1m:02s

04-18-2022
2016 03 07 09 15 Winx

4m:44s

04-15-2016
20MNBJ03

2m:32s

07-21-2005