uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-17-2021, 11:40 AM

Default Watched a friend look up my wifes skirt

Several years back we were at a dinner/dance. My wife wore a rather short for her sequined dress. She wore pantyhose without underwear. After a few too many drinks she dropped the contents of her purse on the floor. She was squatting down to pick up everything as I was walking back to our table. I then noticed a friend at the next table looking my wifes way. He had a clear view up her skirt. I never said a word to her about it, but still think about it. A few months later, she wore the same dress to a wedding. All night when she sat at our table, the dress was riding up on her. I saw that 2 young guys were looking at her legs and up her skirt all night. Later we sat at the bar at the venue and the 2 young guys sat on barstools across from my wife, bought her a drink and continued looking up her skirt. I had a few drinks as well. She was flirting heavily with them. Sadly my wife was too drunk to have the guys come back to the room. But both guys got a nice hug goodnight as I watched them feel up my wifes big tits. When we got back to our room, I got a great set of nude pics, and fucked her twice before she passed out.
Old 03-18-2021, 10:11 AM

Thanked 3,546 Times in 265 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by lupe42 View Post
I got a great set of nude pics
And these pics can be seen where?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DippsyDudel For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2021, 10:33 AM

Default Two friends at a party

I was really close with these two girls who were BFFs and we used to party together all the time. One was blonde, small tits and a great ass—kinda has a Rosamund Pike look to her. One was really tall with great boobs, 34Ds I think, looks like Jaime Lee Curtis.

We hung out a lot and one time we were all at a house party. We'd all had some drinks and were just casually hanging out. I was sitting on the floor between my girlfriend's legs who was on the chair behind me. Rosamund and Jamie come in from having a smoke. They're both wearing little black dresses: Rosamund's is pretty short, about mid-thigh, and can barely handle her booty. Jamie's is longer but lower cut: it would pull down a lot and you'd get a peek of her lacy bra.

Both girls come and sit down on the couch across from me. Because of the angle, I can see right up their skirts: Rosamund is wearing leopard print panties with black lace on the sides and I can see just a bit of the side of her pussy, which looks to be shaved. Jamie Lee is wearing black panties with a sheer front and, although it's dark, I can just make out a dark spot of hair above her clit.

I do my best not to stare but everyone is pretty drunk and flirty so it's all good (I would eventually fool around with both of them but that's another story...)

My girlfriend gets up to have a smoke and I go with her. We're chatting outside and she mentions that she could also see their panties and how turned on she was by it. She ends up sucking my cock in the stairwell before we go back inside.
Old 03-29-2021, 10:19 PM

Default Printed panties

I don't know about you, but I just simply love seeing some pretty printed panties, even better than lacy ones. I don't know why, but I find those drawing both cute and sexy

This could become a topic by itself, but I'll give you two examples:
- In one of my first job there was a girl famous for her HUGE boobs, matched with a really nice figure. Her ass was nothing to write about, though. Even though she normally didn't wear much of a cleavage, she did wear very short miniskirts. I don't know if she cared or not, but she just crossed her legs and didn't even attempt to cover, so her panties were always visible without any effort, at least the front part of them. I remember seeing lines, hearts, Disney characters, other small animals and plain colors. Only seldom I saw some lace. She was really cute. Too bad the big boss was banging her...
- I have a cousin, maybe 3-4 years younger than me. She had, and for the most part still has, the habit of forgetting she's wearing a skirt. These days she usually wears solid colored thongs but back then she had many nicer panties (yeah, classic panties). I specially remember two panties that I really liked: one with Mickey Mouse and other with the Beauty and the Beast. She was not a child, actually she was an adult, but still wore child-like panties. Love it!
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to pantysniper For This Useful Post:
Old 04-07-2021, 06:53 PM

Thanked 5,978 Times in 229 Posts
Default MIL Hot Tub Visit

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThomasMoore View Post
Just a short experience from the past weekend. I have shared a fantastic relationship with my MIL, nothing sexual, but playfully joking etc. She and my wife have teased me and gotten me to wear nothing other than an apron once in the kitchen as my MIL playfully slapped my bottom. Fast forward to this past weekend. My MIL came for a yearly weekend visit. We have a built in swimming pool with a built in hot tub in our backyard. Saturday evening we had all gone out to a nice dinner and when we returned I decided to enjoy the cool evening air sitting in the hot tub resting my tired from too much golf back. It wasnt terribly late but wife was tired from a long week and retired to bed. I watched the majority of the lights in the house go dark as I sat alone in the quiet. Not long the patio door opened and my MIL came out asking if she could join. I said of course, and she took off her thick robe and got into the hot tub with me. She is a lot like my wife and is pretty conservative in real life, and true to form she was wearing a one piece white swimsuit. In the dark the light of the pool and hot tub illuminated everything very well. After a few minutes we turned off the jets and sat chatting in the warm water. Without the bubbles, I looked down and could see her body clearly under the still water. My MIL like my wife, has pale skin with dark black hair. Under the water I could see her dark triangle of pubic hair under her swimsuit perfectly. As I looked at her I could also make out her nipples under the white material perfectly! I felt myself growing and was having a hard time keeping my hardness from being totally obvious. I continued to stare at my MIL's pubic patch and thick nipples as I became more and more aroused. Now I could lie and say that we soon had wild sex, however that didnt happen. Instead after awhile we decided to get out and I allowed her to get out before me so that as she climbed the steps I got a close up. mere inches from her bottom and crotch as she was in front of me. When she made the last long step, as I was looking up, I could see a lot of her thick dark pubic curls escaping the sides of her crotch, as well as her thick meaty pussy lips as the wet white material clung to her skin. I was soo turned on that I didnt care that she could see my pulsing erection in my wet shorts as she helped me pull the cover back over the hot tub. We said our good nights and I retired to the dry sauna aloe or so I thought. But that is another story.
I was looking through my profile and came across a couple of comments regarding this post of mine awhile back, which I thought I had continued, but had forgotten, better late than never.
After pushing the hot tub cover back over the hot tub, my MIL continued on into the patio room and as I assumed, up to the guestroom. I went inside and turned off most of the lights in the room and bar, but was a little chilled after wrangling the cover onto the hot tub in the cool evening air. I put on a robe and slid off my wet swim shorts and decided to turn on the day sauna. The rest of the house seemed dark and quiet while I waited for things to warm up. When the sauna and room were heated up, I hung my robe on the hook outside the sauna door right next to my wet swimshorts, and entered the sauna.
Now we arent European by any stretch, but we had built this sauna into our home at the same time as the hot tub due to my arthritic back, and I sat in there replaying what I had just seen of my MIL in my mind while enjoying the warmth as my back loosen up. The door to our sauna is frosted glass so the view from outside is a warm glow from the lighting inside, so there is no way that you could mistake that someone is in the sauna from outside of it. I am used to hopping in pretty much undisturbed and hadnt taken a towel in to sit on or cover up with since I thought I was all alone. There is also a timer which clicks down the time that you can audibly hear.
I sat alone thinking of my MIL body showing through her swimsuit and the combination of that and the warmth of the room had my blood pumping and I could feel myself getting hard as I sat in there. I was sitting there daydreaming and opened my eyes and noticed that I saw movement out side the sauna? At first I though my wife might have come down to see where I was, but through the frosted glass the shape came closer and to my surprise, my MIL took off her robe that she had put on after being in the hot tub, and even more amazingly, I could tell that she slipped off what looked like her pajamas! My mind was racing and startled I didnt know what to do since I was sitting in there nude with my robe on the hook outside the room!
Suddenly the door to the sauna opened and my MIL started to enter nude! When she saw me she said, "Oh I didnt know anyone was in here, I thought you went to bed!" She had to have heard the timer and saw my silhouette in the light through the frosted glass door? My heart was pounding in my chest as she stood there for what felt like an eternity nude, while I tried to cover my erection up! I figured she was run away immediately, but instead she casually laughed and said, "when in Rome", or something to that effect, and entered sitting on the seat across from me! I couldnt believe she was in the sauna which is a small room only about 7ft by 7ft, completely nude while sitting across from me! I think that she must have been a little tipsy from wine at dinner earlier, but she sat there and we continued to chat. I was nervous because I didnt want my wife to come down and yell at me, when all I had done was sit in the sauna! I also didnt want to touch myself and appear perverse, but I also was trying to cover myself somewhat!
When my MIL noticed that I was attempting to cover myself she jokingly said why so shy when she had already seen my when I had changed next to the car once when she and her friend had taken me to catch clams! She said that they had watched me change between the cars in the parking lot before we headed home, something I had never known! I acted cool and sort of dropped my hands to my side as we talked. at one point she pulled one leg up to her chest and I could see her lips and crotch perfectly. I could feel myself getting fully erect and figured that I should get out at that point! I said stay in until the timer stops and turns off the heat and I was going to bed. As I walked looked down to open the door I could see a huge drop of shiny precum about to drip from my swollen head! I am sure that my MIL knew that her nude body had aroused me since there was no way that she couldnt have noticed it as well.
I could hardly get upstairs to my bedroom to peel my wife's pajama bottoms off and push myself deep inside her!
Old 04-12-2021, 03:04 PM

Thanked 2,292 Times in 168 Posts
Default Flasher

Not sure if this story belongs here or Have you ever been the only one left out? https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/sho...d.php?t=103148

My first sales rep job was with a small electronics B2B company.

I would visit suppliers from time to time to pick up product we needed.

One of them hired this cute brunette in dispatch. I didn't think much of it, apart from her being nicer to deal with than the grumpy old fart they moved to a back-store role.

Cutting a short story long, she asked me out one day and on our first date wanted to go skinny dipping (didn't happen, but gave me an idea of what she was like).

After a couple of weeks dating, I called into her work to pick something up and she invited me in for a coffee.

The lunch room was empty except for one guy sitting at a table. Megan chose to sit on bench on the side of the room facing the only guy there. She made sure I sat next to her.

The guy there was one of the tech's and was engrossed with some piece of tech in his hand.

Megan shuffled from side to side, I wasn't sure what she was up to until I looked down to see she had pulled-up her already short skirt. I could just see her white panties peaking out from her black hem.

I looked at her with my best "what are you doing" look. I only got a wry look back and she motioned over to the tech guy.

I tried to look with out being obvious, waste of time as he had already seen the show and was looking under our table straight at my girlfriends white panties.

We sat there for about 10 minutes "innocently" having our coffees.

He left before us, so I asked WTF. She said he was so quiet and reserved she wanted to lift his day for him. She probably lifted more than that.

She told me later it was something she has done more than once, but with careful targets that would be too scared to talk about it.

I did find it quite hot, who doesn't like a upskirt of a hot chick with great legs.

She went on to flash my boss in front of his wife ( I think she saw too ), a couple of my friends and a bunch of guys while out and about.

One morning early in the relationship, I stayed over her place one week night. The next morning as she was getting ready, shower, purfume, hair, bra, long dress.

Erm - "No panties".

"No, I only wear them with jeans and short skirts".

Yum.
Old 05-26-2021, 02:21 AM

Thanked 10,466 Times in 523 Posts
Default Wind blown skirt

Tuesday afternoon after work I went to pick up my daughter at her college apartment. As I pulled in front of the building a college age couple were loading a few things into a car a little ahead of me. The girl was wearing a cute green summer dress. It was a very breezy day and the wind caught her dress just right. It picked up the back of the dress, exposing her entire thong wearing ass. It took her a second to put down the items in her hands enabling her to fix her dress. She had that embarrassed look on her face as she took a quick look around to see if anyone noticed. As they finished what they were doing she kept a hand on the bottom of the skirt, preventing any more views.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to whatnow3 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-26-2021, 09:42 AM

Thanked 16,448 Times in 1,154 Posts

It's the season that my wife is wearing skirts again. It doesn't matter if it's ankle length or knee length--she does NOT know how to sit in a skirt. If you are around my wife and she has a skirt on, you WILL see her panties. (Same goes for my sister in law.)

I got at least a dozen panty flashes yesterday from my own wife. I often ask her if she is doing it on purpose for me, and she always says that she doesn't realize it.

It turns me on so much just around the house when it's only me around, but I can't wait until others are around and they get to see, too. So exhilarating!

She doesn't let me reach up and take her panties off regularly like I used to because she had flashed a few too many people without underwear on, but it's still exciting when I see her wearing a skirt, even if it's always going to be with underwear on these days.

I also love to massage her feet and legs around others, making my way up her legs under her skirt just to see how far she will let me go. Sometimes I make it all the way up to her panties even with others around, and sometimes she stops me at her knees.

Yesterday she was washing dishes and I came up to her and rode my hand along her leg up her skirt and even got into her panties and play with her lips while her mother was around the corner talking to someone on the phone. That was pretty darn amazing, I must say!

It's going to be a great summer!
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-26-2021, 08:02 PM

Thanked 1,154 Times in 56 Posts

Something I will never forget a few years back as I was traveling for work from Houston to Las Vegas. The Vegas flight always has some interesting sights and people but this one really shocked me.
It was a later flight and I was sick as a dog with a summertime cold. There was young couple with a cute wife wearing jean shorts kind of baggy but still cute. In the airport I was sitting next to a young fairly good looking guy and the couple sat opposite us. Well I swear she was flashing us or him an eyeful up her shorts of a nice bare pussy. It was very casual and she was just looking around but there is no way she could have not known. I really could not believe my eyes and trying like hell not to stare. She had one leg up on the chair and I could really see her hairless slit.

There was something about her that told me she was flashing on purpose and that he was encouraging her. Only in vegas...or at least only to vegas.
Old 06-07-2021, 02:59 PM

Clearly there are not enough upskirts happening as of recent, but hopefully that might be changing. I know personally it has been awhile since I have got to see one in real life and it was yesterday.

Took my kids to get some lunch and go eat at the park so they could play after. Being a Sunday and very nice out, the park, which is sizable had no free tables so people took the open grass areas. I had looked around and there nothing good, right up till we were about to leave, a group of people were about to set up picnic style on the grass and one of them was an early 30’s Latina woman with a mid thigh red dress on. She was carrying a baby in its car seat, but had worked out well enough that she didn’t even have a that little baby pouch that can stay for awhile. I saw them setting up the blanket and knew if I stayed right where I was, which was next to playground as I waited for the kids to congregate so we could leave I might be lucky. I was not let down, she squatted for a sec, but I couldn’t get a clear shot and then she dropped to the blanket on her knees and I thought I was out of luck again, and then she decided to sit on her butt and in unfolding her legs I finally saw that beautiful triangle. Like I said she was wearing a red dress but her panties were a bright neon green with black squares on them. So it was very visible and left with a smile.

I wish we had time to stay longer, but I had groceries in the car that needed to get home. As we were driving away I looked at how she was sitting and clearly anyone on the opposite side would have a clear view. Didn’t want to press my luck but it was a great surprise.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to fuzzylover For This Useful Post:

Tags
upskirt

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Ana Jaqueline Dando o rabo no Mato

3m:10s

08-20-2013
HCCR9060

8m:38s

01-06-2022

1m:01s

07-24-2008