photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Exhibitionists & Voyeur
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-31-2010, 05:54 AM

Default MY SHY GIRLFRIENDS FIRST TIME TOPLESS ON THE BEACH...

Hi everyone,

This is the first time i have posted on a thread on oneclickchicks and ihave not posted this anywhere else before.

OK so me and my girlfriend went on holliday a couple of months ago, we spent plenty of time on the beaches, by the pools and drinking :P.

About 3 days into the holliday we were on the beach late morning and it was red hot, the beach was full and we were sitting about 3 meters away from the sea, we were joking about the hand full of women that were topless probably 1 in every 20, i was joking around with her saying that she has never gone topless before as she has always said she never would because she was too shy and didnt want other guys seeing her boobs, i kept on about it telling her that she wouldnt have the bottle and she was just laughing it off...i was kinda daring her to do it but didnt think she would ever because i know how shy she is.

After about 20 mins of talking about the same thing we went onto another subject, but while talking about it she gave me this shy uncomfortable look, a moment later she put her hand behind her back and undone her bikini top letting it drop on the sand exposing her white tits! I was amazed that she actually did it being as shy as she is.
she didnt know where to put herself, leaning forward and back, covering them with her hands, looking down at them.

About fifteen people passed us right up close because they were walkingdown the sea front, most of them were guys and nearly all of them turned and looked at my girlfriends breasts, with one oldish guy who was on his own wearing dark shades actually turning around about 10 meters up the sea front and walking past again getting another view.
There was two guys behind us that were on either side of us that got a great views of em, never seen her so shy in her life and we have been together 5 years.

She was going to put her bikini top back on but i wanted to take a couple of pics to prove to us she did it this meant they were out longer, i took two sitting down, i would of stood up and took more and some better ones but i couldnt beat down the rock that was in my pants before she put her top back on lol.

They were only exposed for about ten mins but it must have been the longest ten mins of my girlfriends life, One thing i did notice is that on the pictures her nipples were getting hard, she usually has puffy nips and rockets when they are fully hard, but they were definately getting that way, it was about 35 degrees and there was no brease so im guessing it must have turned her on abit!

It goes to say she never went topless again the whole holliday and she has the bright white tanlines to show for it!

I also took a normal picture earlier on that day, didnt think much of it at the time but she has some massive camel toe going on

It turned me on so i thought i would share it with you guys, i know loads of women go topless but it was a massive
thing for my girlfriend to, i mean she wont even take her top off when sunbathing on her front!

Pictures will follow...Hope you like em
Attached Thumbnails
Image 1.jpg  

Last edited by JSUK123; 07-31-2010 at 06:06 AM.
The Following 120 Users Say Thank You to JSUK123 For This Useful Post:
actricalian, andyadc, autorotation, azmomdy, bassism, boapollo, bobthemole, bob_jones, boster, boxsky, buckethead6997, butterman, city slicker, ContinentalCol, cookie1009, coolnudist, CountryCrunch, cthulhu, cuprum2005, damo74, dan444, danbyonthehill, Dave998, dextra, dodgeram_3, dognheat, Dr Sasho, drewhadley, e32100, everytimei, ewen, exhibitw*tcher, F-15c, freedom444, garm, gbcrewman, gfb4228, Golden12, greendoor, griba, gromet, Handiwerker, Helgekos1, hilocrc, hockeypuck, hugh jardon, Hurrel, irish drunkard, Iron280, ivonnemorr, I_Love_Naked_Girls, jackson2244, jakester1, jjgwatty, joelook, John Thomas, john_thomas, joost5, Karmando, kingduck, kuso, littlebluedog27, love2Bnaked, M.DHLY, markfu, michmc, mickka, mindmind, mokkai, monke, Mrs Dalloway, Mudbug, Muffjunkie, nails, nastyb, nevillenev, ogsmooth, okiedave, okropnick, Omega88, outlawrichard, partialputter, pesaos, pete1027, powercat, quietones, rapier, ratbol, regression, ripper12, robotmartin, ronnie_isit, Roswell Crash Survivor, Rwilliams, sbamag, shezfaa, sirtosassy, soulless, spammyspammy, stupidfish, Superstar1, swimliketarzan, testme97, therealmoec, the_lex_terry, thramj, tonstu04, truck133, tx1dawg, tylergal, United100, vasiliev, viltojums, whaever, wickedweasel72, wildfire1, wtfaddymod, wutermelon, xxxxenophile, yrchita
Old 07-31-2010, 06:54 AM

Thumbs up

She looks absolutely beautiful! I, for one, can't wait to see the rest.

Thanks!
The Following User Says Thank You to nastyb For This Useful Post:
Old 07-31-2010, 07:03 AM

Can't wait either!
The Following User Says Thank You to pesaos For This Useful Post:
Old 07-31-2010, 07:52 AM

Thanked 3,158 Times in 268 Posts

Thanks, Hope we see the topless pics soon !!
Old 07-31-2010, 08:26 AM

Thumbs up Cameltoe Pic :)

Thanks for the replies & comments guys!

I am going to hold off on the topless ones til i get a bigger response

But in the meantime here is the cameltoe one.... let me know what you think
Attached Thumbnails
Image 5.jpg  
The Following 105 Users Say Thank You to JSUK123 For This Useful Post:
andyadc, anythingyouwant, autorotation, autosparks, bassism, boapollo, bobbuilder, bobthemole, bob_jones, bonez61, boster, city slicker, ContinentalCol, cookie1009, CountryCrunch, cuprum2005, danbyonthehill, Dave998, davepegs, dbleuj, dewers, dodgeram_3, dognheat, Dr Sasho, drewhadley, everytimei, exhibitw*tcher, F-15c, farfarello, fjteweis, freedom444, garm, gbcrewman, gfb4228, Golden12, greendoor, gromet, Handiwerker, herooboy, hockeypuck, hugh jardon, Hurrel, iDnA@1, Iron280, I_Love_Naked_Girls, jackson2244, jakester1, James2010kirk, joelook, JohnBoy66, joost5, Karmando, kuso, liberty, luvlife, M.DHLY, madahab, Mallow, Memphis999, michmc, mickka, mindmind, mokkai, monke, mpstella, Mudbug, nastyb, nevillenev, nos21, okiedave, okropnick, pesaos, pete1027, powercat, rapier, ratbol, ripper12, robotmartin, Rwilliams, SandyM, sbamag, scoobydude, shezfaa, snodgrass, soulless, southside44, stupidfish, Superstar1, swimliketarzan, testme97, Thegary1, therealmoec, thramj, tidaho, truck133, tx1dawg, vasiliev, whaever, whoknowswho, wickedweasel72, wutermelon, wzz, xsc3000, xxxxenophile, yodayeti
Old 07-31-2010, 08:35 AM

Thanked 3,158 Times in 268 Posts

Dont keep us in suspense !

I would say that the way to get a large following IS to post the topless pictures !
Old 07-31-2010, 09:50 AM

Thanked 4,958 Times in 174 Posts

WOW ! ! !
Hotter than Hot ! !

Love to see the topless shots
The Following User Says Thank You to Golden12 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-31-2010, 10:28 AM

Default WOW

Awsome!!!!!!!!!! can't wait to see the topless photos.. The story was great!!! Glad ya had fun!!!!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scruffy For This Useful Post:
Old 07-31-2010, 10:58 AM

Thanked 1,421 Times in 52 Posts

wow your girlfriend looks amazing. I can't wait to see more pics, and I loved the story. Thanks for posting
The Following User Says Thank You to hjj090 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-31-2010, 11:35 AM

Thanked 4,770 Times in 427 Posts

I saw the thread line and it caught my interest. I clicked it and without scrolling down I read the story. I got a massive hardon reading the story. I couldn't wait to see the topless photos and damn No topless photos.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kajuk For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Standing outside

3m:08s

07-29-2020

1m:21s

08-12-2014
3 teens on Spring Break

1m:00s

07-10-2022
bae225ee2d3f4b66 edit

6m:20s