One Click Chicks
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Sexy Amateurs
Login
or
Register

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 11-06-2004, 06:08 PM
ackrnin's Avatar
ackrnin ackrnin is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Canada
Posts: 102
Thanks: 1
Thanked 988 Times in 46 Posts
Default I've failed.. :( Help! Tits in the mean time...

Ok, so heres the situation: I've searched all the farthest corners of the web to find more pics and vids of this girl, but I have yet to locate them! I know they are out there, but all I've gathered so far is the pidely collection you see before you (I had a good lot, but my HD crashed and I lost everything!) She's done a bunch of webchats with her boyfriend (nn, nude and action-packed) and has a wack of pics aswell. Alas, they seem to have disappeared off the face of the earth!

So, seeing how there are members of this forum that can find fills for pictures in the most obscure places (and even in other languages! lol) I though I may ask for assistance in locating more pics and vid of this girl. You don't know how much it means to me if ANYTHING can be found! Her name is Erinn (looks like 2 nn's), and from what I know she also goes by Bijoux and Sosha. So if you have anything in your collection or come across something, please lemmie know or post to the forum! Especially webcam stuff, 'cause I know theres a crap load of that!!
Thanks so much in advance!

And just to keep in line with the forum, following this post are the tits I mentioned.
But first, THE wh*r*S!!!!!
(I love Kids in the Hall)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Erinn.jpg (19.2 KB, 75 views)
File Type: jpg Erinn2.jpg (22.4 KB, 79 views)
File Type: jpg Erinn3.jpg (19.5 KB, 71 views)
File Type: jpg Erinn4.jpg (21.3 KB, 72 views)
File Type: jpg Erinn6.jpg (20.3 KB, 77 views)
File Type: jpg Apt.JPG (78.3 KB, 121 views)
File Type: jpg Bong.JPG (78.4 KB, 118 views)
File Type: jpg Cchair.JPG (60.3 KB, 80 views)
Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ackrnin For This Useful Post:
  #2  
Old 11-06-2004, 06:10 PM
ackrnin's Avatar
ackrnin ackrnin is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Canada
Posts: 102
Thanks: 1
Thanked 988 Times in 46 Posts
Default

And heres the TITS!!!

My fav is the tits#.jpg series. I wish there was more of them!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg takeoffina_store.jpg (93.0 KB, 356 views)
File Type: jpg 1stflash00051.jpg (28.4 KB, 299 views)
File Type: jpg 343029ORIG.jpg (84.2 KB, 208 views)
File Type: jpg 20040705(00_41_26).jpg (22.1 KB, 176 views)
File Type: jpg tits2.jpg (60.0 KB, 150 views)
File Type: jpg tits3.jpg (60.5 KB, 217 views)
File Type: jpg tits4.jpg (44.8 KB, 188 views)
File Type: jpg tits.jpg (37.7 KB, 216 views)
Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ackrnin For This Useful Post:
  #3  
Old 11-06-2004, 06:12 PM
drifta99's Avatar
drifta99 drifta99 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: America
Posts: 573
Thanks: 1
Thanked 3,545 Times in 362 Posts
Default

I Will definantly be on look out for more of her
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to drifta99 For This Useful Post:
  #4  
Old 11-06-2004, 06:28 PM
eNergy's Avatar
eNergy eNergy is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 2,348
Thanks: 666
Thanked 12,459 Times in 1,293 Posts
Default ackrnin ;-)

you are a consistant submitter to "OCC" I'll release the "blood houndgang " and get em on the scent,



btw she's smokin ==>
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1stflash00051.jpg (10.0 KB, 2505 views)
__________________
"fail we may sail we must"
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to eNergy For This Useful Post:
  #5  
Old 11-06-2004, 07:36 PM
ackrnin's Avatar
ackrnin ackrnin is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Canada
Posts: 102
Thanks: 1
Thanked 988 Times in 46 Posts
Default

Thanks guys! I try my best to submit when and what I can, though half the stuff I have has already been posted! .
But if anyone has a request or need help for fills I most definitly try to submit what I have. lol, and now I'm in the position! The chances of finding stuff is probably NIL, but you never know who has what eh? The best chance is probably with the webcam captures, but there's litterally millions of those out there. Although it's way too much to download and search though, it gives hope that there's some caps from her vid session, somewhere, somehow.

So thanks in advance to all those who view this thread. Only a fraction will reply, but I know a lot more will keep their eyes out! So thank you, thank you, thank you!

Now go get some porn! lol
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 11-07-2004, 02:39 PM
ackrnin's Avatar
ackrnin ackrnin is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Canada
Posts: 102
Thanks: 1
Thanked 988 Times in 46 Posts
Default

A day gone by and not even a promising message.
I knew it'd be hard to find! lol Welp, hopefully maybe tomorrow someone will have something!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 11-07-2004, 04:05 PM
pooky's Avatar
pooky pooky is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 209
Thanks: 2
Thanked 571 Times in 82 Posts
Default

i know its not her but it kinda looks like "jenni" from the jennicam days.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Beaver Webcams


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:02 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.