|
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Hi all,
Sorry if this has been asked before but I searched and couldnt find it, my question is as title says, is there a way to search for filenames in the forum? I have some files here and I would like to see if these were posted here and it would save me a lot of problem if there is a way to search for filename in advanced search somehow. I hope you can help me in this, thanks beforehand for any clue and sorry if this has been asked before. |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Thank you, yes thats what i thought, it would be really good if they could implement this feature in advanced search, i downloaded some files, some from here some from other sources but if i want to share something here I want to be sure its not already here
|
![]() |
|
|