uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-13-2021, 12:38 AM

Default My Cheating-The Beginning

This story is true, although the quotes are to the best of my remembrance.

I’m a very sexual woman, so much that some may say I’m a sl*t. I also love my husband very much, but I’ve been fucking my neighbor for a few months now behind his back. Here’s how it all started.

A few months ago, we had a get together at the house and invited friends and neighbors. At this get together, I noticed my neighbor looking down my blouse when I bent over to pick up something. “Like what you see?” He just winked at me after I asked the question. Another friend of mine talked about how this neighbor talked about how hot I was and if I was his, he’d fuck my brains out. My friend told me this because she thought it was inappropriate of him to talk about a married woman like that. I didn’t say it, but I was flattered.

A couple of weeks go by and my husband and I were getting sexual. During our “love making”, I asked him to pull my hair, call me a b*tch, to pretty much fuck me like the sl*t I am. He refused because he says that he can’t treat the woman he loves like a piece of meat. I just laid there while he finished having sex with me missionary style. It’s safe to say that I was not satisfied at all because I wasn’t treated the way I wanted to be treated.

The next day, my husband went to work. I was so horny and I remembered my friend telling me about my neighbor. I decided to get the courage to go over. I rang the doorbell and he answered in shorts and a white t-shirt. He asked what I was doing over at his house. I just got brave. “I’m going to be honest. My friend told me how hot and sexy you think I am. And right now, my husband loves making love to me”. He interrupted me, “Did you come over to gloat?” “No. My husband makes love to me and I just need a man to just take advantage of me. And for some reason, I thought of you”.

He just looked at me and said, “Really? Come on in”. I went in the house, he closed and locked the door. “Give me a blowjob”. I pulled his shorts down and started sucking. “That’s great. Take off your clothes”. I took my shirt off, then started taking off my pants. He stopped me and ordered, “Put my cock in your mouth and then take off your pants”. It was hard taking off my pants while trying my best to keep his dick in my mouth, but I did it. “Now, keep my dick in your mouth and follow me”. He slowly led me to the living room where he sat down and started watching tv while I kept sucking his dick. It was like he forgot about me, but I kept sucking because it felt so hot being treated like I was nothing to him.

After a while, he ordered me to bend over in front of him. I thought he was finally going to fuck me, but instead, he used me as a foot rest. I then heard him talking on the phone, “Bro, you’ll never guess what I’m doing right now. The b*tch next door literally came over and asked me to fuck her……. Yeah, the hot married one…….no bull crap, she’s bent over in from of me right now……..Don’t believe me?” I then heard the snap of his phone’s camera. “Dude, I just sent you a pic……..hell yeah that’s a nice ass……..yeah man, come over!” It was then that I realized that another man, who I never met, was coming over.

I was still being used as a foot rest when the other guy came over. I should have just left, but this was a fantasy that was playing out that was making me so wet! At this moment, my neighbor started fucking me while the other guy just watched. I think the other guy was afraid to join in. I think because he just watched and never joined in. But my neighbor, he literally took advantage of my sexual tension. He fucked me doggy, pile driver, in the ass, and finished in my throat. I ended up fucking him a few times that day, even after his friend left.

I went home about an hour before my husband came back from work, fully satisfied. Before I left, my neighbor let me know that I am welcome at his house anytime. My husband came home totally oblivious of what I was up to all day. This was the start of me and my neighbor having weekly sexual adventures! It’s got to the point where he takes pictures of me and tells me to post them on another website. I think he really enjoys making another man’s wife his slave, and I enjoy being sexually satisfied.

An I a bad person? Probably, but that’s my business.
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Darci For This Useful Post:
Old 08-13-2021, 09:22 AM

Thanked 4,121 Times in 416 Posts

Does your husband like to treat you a little dirty sometimes?
Old 08-13-2021, 01:05 PM

Thanked 3,464 Times in 339 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duran Duran View Post
Does your husband like to treat you a little dirty sometimes?
OP makes comments like this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darci View Post

A couple of weeks go by and my husband and I were getting sexual. During our “love making”, I asked him to pull my hair, call me a b*tch, to pretty much fuck me like the sl*t I am. He refused because he says that he can’t treat the woman he loves like a piece of meat. I just laid there while he finished having sex with me missionary style...
But in other threads makes statements like this just to give two recent examples...
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/sho...&postcount=434
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/sho...05#post2990605
Seems like the husband described in this thread would not do what is described in my other two examples.
The Following User Says Thank You to chuckfinly For This Useful Post:
Old 08-13-2021, 05:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckfinly View Post
OP makes comments like this...

But in other threads makes statements like this just to give two recent examples...
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/sho...&postcount=434
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/sho...05#post2990605
Seems like the husband described in this thread would not do what is described in my other two examples.
The second one is a fictional story which I find hot. The first one though, I’d be happy to chat about that time!
Old 08-14-2021, 12:32 AM

Thanked 3,464 Times in 339 Posts

Quote:
The second one is a fictional story which I find hot. The first one though, I’d be happy to chat about that time!
Sorry on the fiction example. I missed that part.
Old 08-14-2021, 10:11 AM

Quote:
It’s got to the point where he takes pictures of me and tells me to post them on another website. I think he really enjoys making another man’s wife his slave, and I enjoy being sexually satisfied.
Can you please share the photos on this website?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to vegahunter For This Useful Post:

Tags
cheating, wife being sl*tty

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Standing outside

3m:08s

07-29-2020

1m:21s

08-12-2014
3 teens on Spring Break

1m:00s

07-10-2022