uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-25-2021, 12:56 PM

Default Your buddies wife

I’d like to read some stories about friends wives flashing or acting sl*tty!

I girlfriend and I vacationed with a couple I’ve know for many years. The wife is very shy but my buddy had told me how much of a freak she was behind closed doors.

We rented a house with a pool. We got to the house and dropped our stuff, made some drinks and jumped in the pool. Fast forward a few hours of drinking. The shy wife mentions how nice my girlfriends boobs look. My girlfriend proceeds to pull both of them out! I’m not surprised she’s fun like that. But to my surprise my buddys wife pulls hers out as well. It was fantastic. Things ramped up from there. It was a fantastic vacation.
Old 07-25-2021, 02:08 PM

Thanked 26,568 Times in 1,277 Posts

My wife and I went out fishing with a buddy and his wife. He was a guy I had just starting working with a few months prior, and this was the 1st time meeting his wife. They told us to wear swim suits because when the fish didn't bite there was a great place to swim.

We fish for a while, no bites so we decided to go where we can swim. The water is not deep, but it is clear and private., so we all get in the water. The wife says on days like today, when there is no one else around, sometimes we skinny dip. That was all the invitation it took, bathing suits were thrown in the boat.
Old 07-25-2021, 03:24 PM

Thanked 10,471 Times in 523 Posts
Default Best friend's wife Dana

Of all my buddies wives I have seen my best bud Eric's wife Dana the most. First times were back in high school having seen her fuck her boyfriend previous to Eric in her parents basement next to myself and my then girlfriend Stacie. after that I've seen her while playing strip poker, along with Eric just before they became a couple. After that there was skinny dipping followed by her and Eric fucking next to Stacie and I in the same tent.

Fast forward some years and there was more skinny dipping episodes and most recently a late night game of strip poker with Eric, Dana and my wife Lisa on a motorcycle trip in a hotel room. Hard to believe now but the last time I have seen her was after a wedding when they shared a hotel room with Lisa and I and both couples ended up screwing in our respective beds.
Old 07-26-2021, 09:03 AM

Thanked 1,707 Times in 91 Posts

My wife and I go fishing with another couple we have know for years. When the other couple are out alone on his boat he sometimes gets his wife to go topless for awhile.

Whenever the four of us are out he talks about her going topless and tries to get her to do it but she won't in front of my wife and I.

After many different times of this, my wife secretly tell her " next time he says something about taking your top off let's both take ours off"
So one day the four of us are out and he mentions something about topless but we don't really pay attention because we know nothing will happen.....a minute or too later we turn around from fishing and both girls are standing there fishing with their boobs out !

Ever since that they don't even bother wearing tops anymore and tan topless the whole time out.
When we jump in to swim everyone goes fully nude.
We also go to the nude beach together several times a year.
Old 07-26-2021, 04:09 PM

So this weekend I was at my buddy's house watching some fights with him and his wife was in the shower when I got there. The kids were gone down the road to another friend of theirs to swim. Well it started thundering a good bit and my buddy got up to go check the windows on their vehicles and make sure they were up before the rain started, and he also needed to make sure their chickens were in their pen as well so he could shut up their coop for the evening. A couple seconds after he walked out the door to go outside, I heard his wife call out, "Babe, you might want to go check on the chickens because it is thundering." Then I heard the bathroom door open and around the corner from the living room, she stepped out not even paying attention as she was dancing with her towel and had her head leaned back and eyes closed. She spun around eyes still closed and opened her towel up shaking her hips, exposing her shaved pussy and huge tits! I was shocked and speechless. Her tits swayed side to side as she kept spinning around then dropped the towel and bent over. She has the nicest ass I've ever seen on any woman! I tried not to gawk at her when I'm over because she is a very attractive woman and huge ass, huge tits, nice thick toned legs.. she picked the towel back up and had it over her shoulder as she turned around eyes still closed as she was trying to dance sexy. She squeezed her tits and pulled her nipples, then proceeded to start licking and sucking one one of them when her eyes opened and we made eye contact. She froze for a second and darted into the room across the hall from the bathroom hitting her shoulder on the door facing hard enough to make her fall down. Her ass jiggled so nicely as she landed on her knees. She kept saying, "Oh shit man I did not know you were in the living room. I am so embarrassed!" A few moments later my buddy stuck his head in the door and told me to tell his wife he ran to pick the kids up as it was starting to rain. She got dressed and came out of the room so red faced. She was nearly crying from embarrassment. I told her that I was sorry I didn't expect her to come through the house like that. She told me she was sorry she didn't know I was there or she would have never came out like that. We kinda laughed it off and she asked me please do not say anything to her husband, she is already embarrassed enough as is and did not want to upset him or make him mad. I agreed because he is my buddy and she is a close friend too. She laughed a lil and said, "I guess happy birthday and merry Christmas." I told her thanks, was a pleasant surprise. She was in the kitchen taking food out of the oven when my buddy got back with the kids a few minutes later as the storm settled in pretty hard for a few hours. She ate a small plate and went to bed early. I could tell she was still very embarrassed. That was one of the most amazing sights I have ever witnessed. She has a body of a goddess and her tits are amazing! She's mentioned her size before when my ex gf and her were talking about clothes and whatnot. She is a 42D with beautiful reddish brown nipples.
Old 07-29-2021, 10:14 PM

Interesting share, seems like that boob shaking and nipple scene is hardwired in your brain. 42D is massive but is she thick? Some girls have fats in the right places.
Old 07-30-2021, 12:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by patriot41 View Post
Interesting share, seems like that boob shaking and nipple scene is hardwired in your brain. 42D is massive but is she thick? Some girls have fats in the right places.
Yes she is thick, not fat. Legs are very shapely, not fatty cellulite. Stomach is not 6 pack, but not flabby. Her ass is insanely nice! I was surprised her tits were not saggy after having 4 kids. It happened in a matter of seconds, less than 10 seconds. I've seen her in a 1 piece swim suit many times over the years, even pregnant. She just has awesome genetics to keep her body the way it is. Her cousins all have very similar shapes & proportions, just runs in the family. It will def be a lil awkward going over next time as she was very embarrassed.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to jakehates666 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
one11

5m:47s

05-13-2017
Perfect Blond part4

3m:53s

04-24-2005
naturalass

0m:39s

12-09-2016
gisele10