Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-22-2021, 12:14 AM

Thanked 2,177 Times in 139 Posts
Default Things I love to witness

I was at a beach a few days ago and witnessed something very simple and probably quite common that ralky got me thinking and even a little turned on.
There were 2 couple arrived together, id say early 20s. No idea if they were married or just bf and go. They sat really close to us which I was pleased about as both tge girls looked to have amazing bodies. As people do when thy get to a beach they spent about 10 mins getting sorted, putting towels on sunbeds, taking t shirts and sun dresses off and putting sun cream on etc. I wasn't disappointed, the girls both had cracking bodies.
But then it happened. A scenario developed that had me thinking what was going through all their minds. One of the girls undid her bikini top and sunbathed topless while the other stayed covered up. What was going through all their minds? It had me imagining lots....
Was the topless girl hoping or expecting the other girl to follow suit? Did she mind that she didn't. Did the non topless girl wish she had the guests go topless, did she worry about her boyfriend staring and seeing their friends boobs. Did the boyfriend of topless girl enjoy his partner showing off or get pissed off that his mate saw his partners boobs but not the other way round? And what about the bf or covered up girl. Bound to enjoy the view but did he want his gf to stay covered or joined in? It's a scenario I love to see and often gets me thinking.
Closet I ever came was trying at a villa with my wife, her sister and her sisters husband. In the past, both girls had been topless on the beach. But years later, in the privacy of our own villa, my wife went topless, her sister didn't much to my disappointment. I spoke to the husband about it and he had no idea why she didn't. Still, I love my wife getting her boobs out whenever she can. Although she was expecting her sister to do the same!
Old 08-01-2021, 04:15 AM

Thanked 4,120 Times in 416 Posts

I love to watch the effect the ocean has on women with their boyfriends or husbands. It's such an natural aphrodisiac. Just the little things like the way they touch their blokes or become more bold in terms of showing off and feeling good about their bodies.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Duran Duran For This Useful Post:
Old 08-01-2021, 02:04 PM

Thanked 2,821 Times in 123 Posts

I witnessed something similar a few months back. We were staying at a resort that was also hosting a large convention. We came to realize a good 50% of the guests all worked for the same company and saw them around the resort at several events. One afternoon we were at the beach sunbathing when a young couple, around mid 20s took the lounges in front of us. While they were settling in another couple approached. Through their small talk it became obvious that the two men worked for the company and the two girls were their girlfriends. Although the two men didn’t seem to be friends just casual acquaintances. The girl of the first couple barely said a word. I think she wanted them to have their privacy. She was probably sick of work talk by this point.

The man of the second couple finally asked if they could join them and the other guy said sure but it sounded hesitant. But you can’t say no really in that moment. So the second couple took the lounges next to theirs and quickly disrobed down to their swimsuits. His girlfriend was decent looking. They were mid 30s. She was tall and a little curvy but attractive in here one piece bathing suit. The first younger couple disrobed too and the girl seemed hesitant. She took her top off revealing her black bikini top. She was quite skinny and had b cup breasts. She looked good. Then she took down her shorts, facing away from the others giving us a rear view. She was wearing a thong and had a great round butt. She had tanlines too which I find sexy on a girls butt.

She quickly sat in the lounge and they continued with the chit chat. They had drinks with them and eventually they got to being a little more outgoing with each other over the course of an hour. They all went to the water for a bit. And when they came back the younger girl laid down face down and undid her top. She only did it to tan her back and never sat up or exposed her breasts. But her butt was on full display and the older guy made a few obvious excuses to stand up to get something and I saw him taking peeks.

So like you I wondered a bit about the scenario. Given that they seemed hesitant to join the others I felt like what was happening was the first couple was trying to have some alone time. And the girl was wearing a thong and while she didn’t care if strangers saw, she didn’t necessarily want her man’s coworkers seeing. That’s why maybe her tanlines showed she had been wearing a full bottom swimsuit previously on the trip. Maybe the man talked her into it and wanted others to check her out. I don’t think she wanted this particular guy to see her but after a few hard seltzers maybe that changed?

It is interesting to people watch on vacation. Making guesses about people’s stories and why they do what they do. Especially when there’s a sexual connotation to it.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Vortexvortex For This Useful Post:
Old 08-01-2021, 06:21 PM

Thanked 2,754 Times in 201 Posts

This kind of scenario happens at the nude beach too.

I was at the beach once when a couple arrived and sat not too far from me. They were all wearing bathing suits. I wasn't watching the entire time; but after a while one of the women (Lady A) popped off her bikini top. The other couple looked at her exposed tits with an expression of both surprise and awe. Some time went by, and the other woman (Lady B) nervously removed her top as well. Couple A then looked at her tits with that same expression of surprise and awe. That's when the two husbands decided to simultaneously remove their trunks. There were some giggles from both women as their husband's dorks "came out."

They stayed that way for a while, both men naked and both women topless. Suddenly, the two women said something to each other I couldn't quite make out; and while sitting down, both slipped off their bottoms in an almost synchronized manner. Lady A then stood up naked in front of everyone; almost as if to say "everyone take a good look!" Lady B was a little more reserved and only got up to go dip in the water.

I was wondering what exactly was the dynamic between the two couples. I got my answer from eavesdropping into a conversation they were having with one of the beach regulars. They were actually neighbors and friends. And it was Couple A that had invited Couple B to go to a nude beach. None of them had any prior nudist experience. It was clear that Lady A was comfortable with nudity from the way she sat and interacted naked in front of everyone. Which got me thinking the whole idea was hers. Lady B just went along with it; but clearly wasn't as comfortable.

It's always fun and interesting to see how couples "vibe" when it comes to nudity. The men - which is typically the case - "broke the ice" by getting naked first. Lady A wanted to get naked too; but was a bit reticent to do so without Lady B being naked with her. My guess is that she told Lady B she wanted to get naked; and talked her into getting naked with her. Once the bottoms came off, Lady A clearly got a kick out of being naked in front of everyone (even laying with her legs open in front of the two appreciative husbands); while Lady B was just a bit more self-conscious about it.

If was definitely fun to watch the whole thing unfold.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Standing outside

3m:08s

07-29-2020

1m:21s

08-12-2014
3 teens on Spring Break

1m:00s

07-10-2022
bae225ee2d3f4b66 edit

6m:20s

07-04-2020