Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-10-2021, 03:36 PM

Thanked 1,189 Times in 84 Posts
Talking Hostel Experiences

I took a long trip around the world the year after I graduated college. I was on a shoestring budget so I stayed in lots of hostels along the way. The cheapest rooms at most of these places tend to be co-ed dorms with 6-10 or so bunk beds and communal bathrooms. That led to many voyeuristic and exhibitionist opportunities. Here are a few highlights:

I was in Barcelona during a heat wave, and a Swedish couple was staying in the same room as me. This place didn't have any A/C, and it was stifling, so that was an excuse for everyone to sleep in as little clothes as possible. Most of the other girls were modest, but I think the Swedish girl had a bit of an exhibitionist streak. She would sleep uncovered in just her thongs and a bra. I also remember having a conversation with her when she was wearing a loose button-down blouse with nothing on underneath. She then laid down on her bed and propped herself up on her elbow. The shirt flew open and her boob popped out. She stayed like that for about 30 seconds then "realized" she was on display and casually pulled her shirt closed to cover herself up. She shifted a little bit and her shirt opened again for another 30 seconds or so before she closed it. This kept happening all throughout the night, which is what led me to believe it was on purpose. Again, she was traveling with her boyfriend, so nothing happened with her beyond her flashing, but she had some great tits.

I was in Morocco in the middle of the summer, so it was stifling hot there too. There was a super reserved girl from Maryland who had a bunk right next to me. I used to act as if I was sleeping when she would come in late and get ready to take a shower before bed. The room was dark so I couldn't see much, but I would always get so turned on when she would wrap herself in a towel and pull her panties down underneath it. I also remember one night where she forgot something after she took her panties off. She hadn't taken her bra off yet, so she put her skirt back on under her towel, and put her top back on and left. She came back about 45 minutes later with what looked like a bunch of stuff from the store in the common area. She was gone long enough that I think she might of gotten caught up in the hostel bar or TV room on the way their or back. The thought of her sitting down on one of those bar stools or low couches in a mid-thigh length khaki skirt with no panties, and I missed it, still fills me with regret.

I also flashed the same girl a few times. I just slept in my loose boxers because it was so hot, and I woke up super early from being jetlagged. I would pull my dick out of the bottom of my shorts and lay there trying to keep myself hard until she woke up. The look on her face was priceless when she sat up in bed and saw my cock. I flashed a few girls in different places the same way. I loved it when they paused and stared for a while when they thought I was asleep.

Another nice memory was when I was delayed getting into Paris, so I couldn't check in to my hostel until about 3am. It was a 4-bed dorm, and there were 3 women in there, all asleep. I was super quiet and crawled into the empty top bunk without waking them up. I was super jet lagged again so I couldn't sleep at all. When the sun came up and the room got a bit brighter, I could tell that the girl in the bottom bunk across from me was sleeping topless under the sheets, but the sheets were covering her nipples. After about an hour or so, she finally shifted positions and one of her boobs popped out from under the covers and stayed like that for a good half hour until she had to get up to pee, and realized there was a dude (who was feigning sleep in her room, so she put a shirt on and went back to bed.

At the same time I was waiting for the girl across from me to show her boobs, I realized that the girl in the bunk underneath me was sleeping in a t-shirt and panties, and she had kicked her covers off to the side. She was laying flat on her back, and one of her knees was bent and her legs were splayed open. She had on a yellow, sheer lace thong, and I could see straight through to her dark bush. She stayed like that for a good long while before she turned to sleep on her side.

Does anyone else have any stories from similar situations?
Old 01-11-2021, 01:18 PM

Default One more

One more memory comes to mind. My bunk was also underneath an incredibly hot Spanish girl while I was in Morocco. She wore shorts most of the time she was there and she always changed in the shower.

One day she decided to wear a short, flared skirt though. I was laying in bed when she came into the room, climbed into her bunk and started rummaging in her backpack. I missed her on the way up, but I knew there would be an upskirt opportunity when she came back down. I shifted over so that my head was right next to the ladder and waited.

A few minutes later, she slid over to the edge and I got the first glimpse of her bare ass cheeks. Then she stepped onto the ladder, went down a step and stopped as she started putting everything back in her bag. Her waist was still above the bed, so she couldn't see anything below it, especially not into my bunk directly underneath hers. I had a clear, unobstructed view of her crotch barely covered by a small, tight, sheer white lace thong for about 1 minute or so as she fixed back up her bag. I could see through the lace that she was shaved, and I could also see some of her lips peeking out because her thong was so tiny.

Then she finally climbed down and left. That's the only thing I got from that girl, but it was pretty great.
Old 01-11-2021, 06:37 PM

There's a (terrific) existing thread on this topic
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/sho...d.php?t=196171
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ktmlondon2 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-12-2021, 02:21 AM

Thanked 3,465 Times in 211 Posts
Default Matterhorn Hostel

My wife and I stayed in a hostel in Zermatt, Switzerland. We seldom stayed in hostels during our European travels, because we camped out in our pup tent 99% of the time. Therefore, we never had any night clothes. We either slept nude or in our underpants. However, we saw the hostel in Zernatt and were impressed with its appearance. The idea of a soft mattress intrigued us after many nights sleeping on the ground. It turned out the hostel was totally co-ed. They had two bunk beds in each room. My wife had become pretty accustomed to the attitudes of Europeans toward nudity and felt that when in Rome, do as ... So it turned out that our roommates were two German guys traveling together. Having no night clothes, my wife stripped down to her panties and crawled up to the upper bunk via the ladder. I think all of us got a great view as she crawled into her bunk. It was an usually warm night, but the management did not put on the central air, if there was any. So my wife slept in her panties on top of the sheets. I couldn't blame her since I also was sleeping on top of the sheets just in my underpants. The same was true for the two German roommates. It was not a major concern in the dark room at night.

However, the two German guys were up at the crack of dawn surveying the view my wife offered to them while she soundly slept away. I think they took a little longer packing up to leave, but I would have done the same. Eventually, she woke as the door closed when they left. I just wished that I had had a view of some other women as well. We stayed two nights, and my luck changed. The second night we had two Swedish female roommates. They were blonde and very nicely built. It seems Swedes have far less inhibitions toward nudity than Americans or most other Western Europeans. As we were all getting ready for bed, my wife and I stripped down to our underpants. The Swedish girls were watching out of the corner of their eyes, and followed suit. Now, we were talking! Then they asked in broken English if we cared if they took a few minutes to study their map before turning our the light. We both agreed that we didn't mind. Then I asked which way they were going. They replied that they were heading to France. I asked if they minded if I gave some input on their route since we had just come from there. They answered that they would gladly listen to my input. I must have covered everything in their route for close to 30 minutes, When two topless girls in their bikini underpants need directions, I am their guy. As we turned off the lights and climbed into our respective bunks, my wife leaned over from her bunk and commented how nice it was that I was so very concerned about those topless girls' route that I took an inordinate amount of time making certain that they would not get lost. We all relaxed in slumber throughout that night.

The next morning we all got up about the same time. I enjoyed watching the two topless Swedes generating around getting ready. We all took off for the showers about the same time. When I returned, I had three women (counting my wife) combing their hair with only towels wrapped around them. Finally, the hair was combed out, and one by one the towels dropped to the floor and the clothes were put on. In the meantime, I got to see three naked women all at once. I enjoyed the views immensely. I checked to determine if they were certain that they would not be staying over. They were not staying any longer. My wife said, "Lo siento." As we departed, my wife said that I should have been more than pleased with the show without seeking a second night. I responded that she had given the two German guys a show that they enjoyed. She said, "Yeah, maybe, but it wasn't a totally nude feature." I agreed, but said that her little nylon bikini panties left little to the imagination. She said that I had better be careful or women's bloomers would be all I would see in the future. I immediately shut my mouth.
Old 01-12-2021, 03:24 PM

Default Another nice memory

I was in a "treehouse hostel" in a tropical country (I don't want to get more specific than that). It was like one big 3 floor set of bunk beds. Everyone had an individual pod with a thin mattress over some slats in the floor. There were pods above, below, and next to other pods. The walls were just slats with gaps in them, and the floors were about the same. It was sturdy and I wasn't worried about it collapsing or anything, but it only barely qualified as a building. That was part of the charm as it was sold as a slightly upgraded camping trip in the jungle next to a river.

My pod was on one end of the top floor of the place. I could look through the gaps in my "wall" to the showers. They were 3 concrete buildings with 3 walls each enclosed by a long curtain. The curtain was *just* tall enough to cover most of the girls' nipples, but I could still get lots of good peeks as the girls lifted their arms to wash their hair, or when they would open the curtain to reach for their towels.

The gaps in the wall were thin enough, and the inside of the treehouse was dark enough, that you couldn't see through them from the outside. I spent hours staring through those gaps waiting for some good glimpses.

I remember one girl who was showering late one afternoon. It was the extra windy hour before a big rain storm, so the wind kept blowing the curtain off to the side. At first, she kept trying to make sure the curtain stayed closed, but she soon realized that it was a losing battle if she actually wanted to have a shower. There was no one else around the showers at the time, and she didn't think anyone could see her so she eventually stopped caring. I was treated to an unobstructed view of her entire shower from about 20 feet away. Watching her vigorously rub her thick, dark bush getting it all sudsy, then rubbing it more to rinse it off was such a turn on.

Most of the time I was there my "downstairs" neighbor was a dude, but the day before I left a cute girl moved in to that bunk. I had a nice view of her tits through the floor slats as she slept topless on my last morning. It was a nice parting gift, but I wish my plane ticket was refundable
Old 01-14-2021, 09:30 AM

Thanked 1,019 Times in 44 Posts
Default in berlin

I travelled all around the world using backpack to carry my stuff and hostel as home.
I had many experiences involving nudity or crazy events.

Berlin, the hostel was near the club area. I stayed in a mixed 8 beds dorm. I arrived in the middle of the afternoon and after the check-in I went to my room. There was only one girl inside but many beds were occupied. The girl was laying on her bed wearing a long tshirt and yellow panties. Her legs were half opened and her knees bent. Her panties could just cover her pussy but not hide the shape of her puffy lips. When I entered she closed just a little her knees. We introduced each other and I unpack some fresh clothes and remove my pants wearing just my boxer. I was hard and my bulge was pointing out. We chatted for a while and she never moved her eyes from my dick and she never tried to hide herself. It was the first day of my trip but for her it was the last one. We wore just our underwear the whole evening and night also with our other roommates even if they were more shy and stayed more covered. The next day she was the first to wake up early in the morning to leave. I woke up with her alarm and kept my eyes on her. Her bag was packed from the night before. She stand up and checked that everyone was sleeping. I was not but I pretended to be. Thanks to the setup of the room she was facing me. She removed her tshirt. Her boobs were free and her small nips were pointing to me. She quickly covered with a black bra. Then she removed her panties. She was shaved but she had some hairs just above her slit. She grabbed the next piece of clean clothes from a stack on her bed. It was a tshirt. She wore it while till bottomless but next came her black panties and in the end pants. She grabbed her bag and walked through the room. She said bye to me and left. It was a wonderful way to start my trip.
Old 01-14-2021, 02:37 PM

Thanked 1,519 Times in 168 Posts
Default Three stories

Been to hostels quite a few time when I was younger, most of the visits were uneventful (at least for the purpose of this board), but 3 great memories come to mind:

Once in Ireland, rooms where arranged around a yard. All the rooms had curtains, but when the light was on they very completely transparent. Across from our room, a group of I think 4 to 5 ladies prepared for a night on the town, changing dresses over and over. A lot of the time, they were just fooling around topless and in thongs so my mates and I had quite a show to enjoy.

Once in South Africa, I was sleeping in a mixed dorm and woke up because two girls were getting up at the other end of the room. One of the girls just took off her shirt with nothing underneath, exposing her massive boobs. I was doing my best pretending to sleep and peeping thru my "closed" eyes but evidently that wasn't very convincing because the other girl suddenly said to her: "I think that guy's looking at you". She either thought differently or just didn't care, anyways she continued to put on her bra without any hurry while her friend clumsily changed under her shirt.

Another time I was in this place that had two rooms that very much looked liked your bathroom at home with one shower cabin, a sink and a toilet. That was all their facilities and they were next to each other with a (locked) door in between with I think the biggest keyhole I have ever seen. As you might have guessed, I "had to use the bathroom" A LOT. Sadly, it was low season with very few guests but I scored big twice: The evening before, I had gotten friendly with two Dutch girls and caught them both when taking a shower. One of them was slightly chubby, short and with dark hair and had one of the hairiest pussys I have ever seen. The other one was a very tall very slim blond with the most beautiful face (did I mention they were Dutch?) and had a completely shaved pussy with huge lips. This was way before everybody shaved so my excitement was tremendous.

Last edited by enripa; 01-14-2021 at 02:40 PM.
Old 01-14-2021, 07:00 PM

“ When two topless girls in their bikini underpants need directions, I am their guy.”

I’ve said that many times myself.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to exit56s For This Useful Post:
Old 01-18-2021, 09:40 PM

Default Getting dressed

There was this girl in a hostel in Paris, maybe australian, not sure.
I was awake in my bed. She was with a guy on an upper bunk bed. In the morning she got down to the floor wearing just a t-shirt and panties. She dressed a bra over her t-shirt and took the t-shirt off. In this process I could see a nipslip.
She stood only in her bra and panties in the middle of the room for a moment.

I was using my phone, pretending not to look. Her boyfriend said something like: Hey, you know this is a co-ed room, right?
She just smile and quickly got a dress on.
Then she started to pack her bags. She bent over turning her butt to me giving me a nice view under her skirt. I could see her panties covering her pussy during the hole packing process.

Sometimes I fantasize that she was an exhibitionist doing this for fun with her boyfriend. But for real I just think that she just didn’t care.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to savvanna For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2021, 05:55 PM

Default Cushions on the floor

Another memory comes to mind. One hostel I stayed at in Istanbul had a common room with no chairs, a low table, and a bunch of cushions on the floor. In the morning they would put out some tea and (very) light snacks, and people would sit around the low table for a while before going out for the day.

One morning I sat next to a girl in some really baggy pajama shorts. I knew very well that there would be an upshorts opportunity (that's why I was sitting where I was ). She finally scooted back a bit away from the table and sat cross-legged, and her shorts gaped open. I was hoping that she'd be pantyless since these were pj shorts, or, at least, she'd have on a see-through lace number or something, but no. She had on some big white cotton briefs, fruit of the loom probably. Otherwise known as the most boring panties ever (at least to me).

All was not lost though. She must have had the biggest bush in history because there were so many black pubes spilling out of the sides of her panties that I was transfixed. You could also see the hair pushing up on the crotch of her panties, and there was a definite tinge of darkness showing through the thin material of her panties. She stayed like that for about 20 minutes or so before she got up, and I stared the whole time from about 3 feet away.

She was super cute, and I didn't think she'd have a bush like that so it was a nice surprise. It was so hot.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to sky44444 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YouCut 20211110 144139660

1m:09s

01-21-2024

3m:38s

01-03-2021
Shower 4 flv

2m:17s

02-06-2009
I Wish I Had Music

1m:05s