Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-18-2020, 04:41 PM

Thanked 4,402 Times in 135 Posts
Default WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN HOSPITALIZED

Standard procedure in my hospital vistit for a heart condition was a daily dose of Heparin, a blood thinner. My doc had me get a dose every 6 hours and in the stomach. It's was a tiny needle and small dose so it doesn't hurt, but given in the stomach. This requires the gown you're wearing to be pushed up to your chest for each shot....exposing all your junk for all to see. Sometimes the nurse (predominantly females) would have another nurse with her...maybe for training, or whatever. So there you are, your dick a balls on display... and if you've had a catheter procedure into your heart, you'll be shaved too. And since you get a shot every 6 hours, every nurse on every shift gets a good look at your dick.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to motorhead327 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-14-2020, 01:55 PM

Thanked 1,038 Times in 45 Posts

Suppose you don't have a dick?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rachellus For This Useful Post:
Old 10-14-2020, 03:13 PM

Thanked 26,520 Times in 1,274 Posts

I know nurses, if they have been on the job more than a few months, they get nothing out of it.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
Old 10-14-2020, 03:51 PM

Thanked 5,780 Times in 492 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by motorhead327 View Post
Standard procedure in my hospital vistit for a heart condition was a daily dose of Heparin, a blood thinner. My doc had me get a dose every 6 hours and in the stomach. It's was a tiny needle and small dose so it doesn't hurt, but given in the stomach. This requires the gown you're wearing to be pushed up to your chest for each shot....exposing all your junk for all to see. Sometimes the nurse (predominantly females) would have another nurse with her...maybe for training, or whatever. So there you are, your dick a balls on display... and if you've had a catheter procedure into your heart, you'll be shaved too. And since you get a shot every 6 hours, every nurse on every shift gets a good look at your dick.
I don't think your hospital is following proper procedures. Typically, if they need to raise your gown that far they will keep your junk covered with the sheet or blanket. Believe me, the nurses don't care to be seeing your dick.
Old 10-14-2020, 06:42 PM

Thanked 6,722 Times in 275 Posts
Default ultrasound

I had a viral infection a couple of weeks ago (not covid) and ended up in the hospital.

After being on an IV and it seemed like 25 different drugs and every test known to man and a few that I think they invented on the spot, I had to have an ultra-sound of my legs to make sure that I hadn’t developed any clots.

I had the typical hospital gown on, no shirt but underwear and some running shorts down below. After I took my shower they told me to not put on my underwear but to slip on my running shorts because they were baggy and would give better access to my upper legs.

When the ultra-sound tech came in, she was a cute little thing who looked to be all of 18 years old, but I knew she was probably well in her 20’s.

She told me what she was going to do and for me to lay on my back first. She lifted my gown to my mid chest which no problem because I had my shorts on. She then took a small towel and rolled it into a tube she then lifted the leg of my shorts and placed the towel tube right next to my balls. She had to have seen both my dick and my balls to do that. I was probably as soft and shrunken as I could beand was a bit embarrassed to that fact. I kept any comments to that fact to myself.

She then started at my ankles and worked up my right leg all the way to my groin area. When she got to the towel, she moved it and ran the probe along my ball sack rubbing it with the back of her hand. She then had me roll onto my right side and worked from my groin to my knees and back up to my groin. As she worked down, the towel fell away from my dick and balls and left me completely exposed. As she worked back up, she didn’t use the towel, but moved my balls and dick aside so she could get my groin area. She then took the towel and wiped the jell off my leg all the way from my ankle to my balls, she had smeared some on my ball sack and wiped that off as well.

She then did pretty much the same to my left leg, uncovering me and rolling the towel and placing it beside my dick and balls. The only thing was with all the handling I had started to respond and was probably ¾ hard. She just moved my dick aside and put the towel in place. When I was told to lay on my left side, the towel fall away again, but this time my dick fell down as well, when she worked her way up to it, she took one hand and held my dick and balls and used the other to move the ultra-sound probe. She held me in that position for maybe 2 minutes, it seemed longer because with her warm hands and the jell, my dick had a mind of its own. Yup, by the time she was done, I had a pretty good woody going.

Finally when she completed the exam she again took the towel and wiped the jell off my legs and then holding my dick with one hand she wiped the jell off my dick and balls and then covered me back up.

At no time did she make any comments about my exposure, nor did she seem to be doing anything extra to stimulate me. It was pretty much almost a business as usual procedure. I was rather embarrassed about the fact that a pretty young thing was seeing my junk as well as moving it around. I didn’t say anything as to if that was normal procedure.

Needless to say it was the high point of that day!
Old 10-15-2020, 10:08 AM

Thanked 8,894 Times in 974 Posts
Default Hoosier

Glad you're obviously feeling better and you managed to get a great memory of at least one of the procedures!

Last edited by nectcouple; 10-15-2020 at 10:09 AM. Reason: Typo
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Lovely brunette works the cock

0m:51s

03-26-2016
TANIA 1184

0m:51s

02-14-2018
casting2b

0m:39s

08-06-2005