Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-30-2020, 10:43 AM

Thanked 3,590 Times in 546 Posts
Default Wife caught by UPS driver

This happened just a short time ago. I was in the bathroom getting ready for work. My wife walks in wearing a pair of short pants but topless. She is red-faced and says you won’t believe what just happened.

She is currently working from home. She had a zoom meeting scheduled. She was going to put on a nice blouse but wear the shorts since you can’t see the lower half of a person in the meetings. She realized the bra she needed was in the dryer. Our utility room is between our bedroom and garage, down a short hall. There is a window in the utility room that is beside the garage door. We do not have curtains as it opens to the side and there are hedges blocking the neighboring house.

Anyway, rather than dressing and undressing, she just went into the utility room topless. She opened the dryer and rooted around until she found the bra. The dryer is next to the window. When she stood up, something caught her eye so she turned to face the window. When she turned, she was face to face with a UPS man. She said she froze and they looked at each other for several seconds. Finally, she realized she was topless and covered up with one arm. She gave a little wave to the guy who waved back.

I asked her how old the guy was. She said probably late 20s or early 30s. My wife is early 50s with D sized tits with sag you would expect at that age. I asked if she thought the guy enjoyed the view. She said I don’t know but he didn’t turn away.

I hate that I didn’t see it but the story was almost as good.

Now what I am wondering is whether it was an accident or not. My wife has always loved to stand topless or naked in front of windows. She will say no one can see in, so she has plausible deniability. Obviously this time she couldn’t deny so it had to be an accident. Her face was red but that could be from embarrassment or excitement as she is pale and turns red easily.

I had to go to work but hopefully can get more answers tonight.
Old 07-30-2020, 02:50 PM

Thanked 26,564 Times in 1,277 Posts
Default Not wife but bookkeeper, caught by UPS

The bookkeeper for my store, Sarah, goes to yoga after she leaves, so she changes at the store into her outfit. If I'm there she goes in the restroom, however one afternoon I had left early, so she stripped down to her thong in the office and was putting oh her yoga pants, when in comes Les, our UPS guy, through the back door with a huge box of merchandise. Sarah said she covered up her boobs as best she could, but Les saw everything, Sarah is a real MILF, Les is a very shy kind of guy, Sarah said Les looked like he was going to faint, he backed out the door with his box and all.

Of course Sarah is telling me the next day and all I can think about is lucky old Les. Next time Les came with a box, Sarah wasn't there, but I could tell he was a little unnerved.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
sc1

5m:30s

07-23-2010
Cindy Margolis s Friend Strip Jeopardy

5m:54s

01-09-2010
scene002

1m:30s

01-16-2005
webcam365 01 1

3m:45s