Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-29-2017, 11:24 AM

Thanked 4,518 Times in 477 Posts
Default Tell why she is a ex wife/girlfriend now

I see alot of ex wife and girlfriend photos on here, so what was the reason for them being a ex wife or girlfriend now. Would love to here what happened. In my case while I was in the army the first wife was a big time cheater, during the 11 years we were married she slept with 22 different guys, which was found out later down the road. Me and my second one just didn't see eye to eye on alot of things, but we are still very close friends. We get along better being divorced than when being married. Oh and by the way, when I say close friends with the second wife, I do mean very close if you get the drift. Lol
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to daskers For This Useful Post:
Old 03-29-2017, 02:20 PM

Default ex's reasons...

my first longtime relationship with a stunning hot blonde girl was ended very bad,by my fault...cheated on her 2 times,after 3 years i still feel bad about what i did then,but...believe me,when a man has a very sexy girl next to him,and there is passion and love between them,other women are jeallus!!...and some of them,can make crazy thing to destroy this!!...anyway,our relation last 6 years,now we don't even speak,and yes,there is a stik with a banch o nude pics and videos of her,but i'll never use it here!!!...my second long time relation was after 2 years from first and last one year,probably the best sex i had,or on top 3 great sex i had...you can count around 55-60 womens since i start to fuck,at 19 y.o...so,this relation,ends cause i had to remove to an island for a period of summer,and she couldn't come with me,this makes me bit sad and angry,this summer i had slept with more than 12 girls,i had worked in a nightclub,so it wasn't to dificult...now i'm with the girl in my profile,she isn't the most hot,but as you can see,she knows to show herself plus that she has an exhibitionist personality,i don't know how long i'll be with her,we have open relation,she can do what ever she want's...probably the reason that she is stuck with me is that i'm not jeallus...but i also don't feel love,last time i had say ''i love you'' to a woman,was back to 2011,with my first girlfriend (sad ah??),all this situation's makes me little tired...sorry,guys,this is a sex forum,but,is a relief also for me to speak,the advice i'll give is,when you love something,trully love,don't break her hurt!!!
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to nikos1982 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-29-2017, 08:17 PM

Thanked 1,670 Times in 105 Posts
Default Cheating at work

My ex ran off with a guy from her work. Under my former username, I posted a story about what I did about it here:

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/show...58#post1582658
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tarleton84 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-29-2017, 10:29 PM

Thanked 12,185 Times in 453 Posts

My ex-wife just became a pain in the ass. The older she got, the greedier and more combative she became. Towards the end of our marriage I couldn't even stand to be in the same room as her.

It was a shame. We did have our fun times. At the height of our marriage we were a nudist couple; she had really gotten into the lifestyle. She got naked every chance she got, at the resort or with friends. She didn't have any hang-ups either: she was a confident nudist; didn't care who was looking at her: she'd just smile or ignore if she "caught" someone looking at her shaven coot if she was lying or sitting around legs open. Even when our "raunchy" nudist friend occasionally grabbed her naked ass jokingly, she'd just laugh and jump on his lap or grab his head and plant it between her big ol' titties. It was all fun.
Other nudists really enjoyed her and complimented her. She loved those compliments, which made her even more confident. Compared to other nudist wives she really stood out; not just because of her great naked figure, but also because she was so carefree and comfortable completely naked. I was really proud of her; whatever nudist location we went, I could see the looks of admiration and appreciation from people looking at her completely naked doing her thing, being naturally sexy.

Too bad she had to change on me. Damn shame.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to nudony For This Useful Post:
Old 03-30-2017, 03:14 AM

Thanked 8,410 Times in 554 Posts

The year I met my wife she was the third girl I dated.
I'll try to keep this short but they are all loosley linked.

Number one, we went out a few times but I was the quiet type and I think she got bored with me so
she just became unavailable.

Number two was set up by friends and we dated for a couple of months. She was a nice girl and we got on great but here's the thing; she was a virgin and believed in "saving yourself for the one you marry", a bit religious as well.
Now I could have respected that except that she was happy to get naked and have her tits fondled but when I tried to stroke her pussy, she said it wasn't fair on her. She didn't seem to consider how I was feeling.
Strangely enough this wasn't a deal breaker for me in itself but on top of that I was doing all the travelling and sometime getting cabs home, I paid for everything when we went out and I mean everything, she never bought me so much as a cup of coffee. So although I liked her I could see this selfish trait but still we carried on.

I had met the Mrs at a couple of social functions and got on really well and someone told me she'd be at leaving drinks in a works bar so I decided I was going ask her out.
I was really keen and didn't want to mess things up with her so I decided number two had to go rapidly.
Ungallant though it was I told her over the phone (it was a long and expensive journey to it in person)
She was upset and couldn't understand why but at least I could make my move with a clear conscience.

I went, met her, chatted, got on great, asked her out, she accepted, kissed held hands, all going well.

I went out for a pee when who should I meet in the corridor but Girl number one,(happed to work in the same building) slightly tipsy, ever so pleased so see me after so many months and telling me to call her. I was in a mild panic but managed to offload her fairly quickly with her saying "call me, call me" as I disappeared down the corridor saying "yeah yeah"

It all ended OK, still with the Mrs so good decisions all round!
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to thefergieferg1 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-30-2017, 03:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefergieferg1 View Post

Number one, we went out a few times but I was the quiet type and I think she got bored with me so

Number two was set up by friends and we dated for a couple of months. She was a nice girl and we got on great but here's the thing; she was a virgin and believed in "saving yourself for the one you marry", a bit religious as well.
Now I could have respected that except that she was happy to get naked and have her tits fondled but when I tried to stroke her pussy, she said it wasn't fair on her. She didn't seem to consider how I was feeling.
Strangely enough this wasn't a deal breaker for me in itself but on top of that I was doing all the travelling and sometime getting cabs home, I paid for everything when we went out and I mean everything, she never bought me so much as a cup of coffee. So although I liked her I could see this selfish trait but still we carried on.

I had met the Mrs at a couple of social functions and got on really well and someone told me she'd be at leaving drinks in a works bar so I decided I was going ask her out.
I was really keen and didn't want to mess things up with her so I decided number two had to go rapidly.
Ungallant though it was I told her over the phone (it was a long and expensive journey to it in person)
She was upset and couldn't understand why but at least I could make my move with a clear conscience.

I went, met her, chatted, got on great, asked her out, she accepted, kissed held hands, all going well.

I went out for a pee when who should I meet in the corridor but Girl number one,(happed to work in the same building) slightly tipsy, ever so pleased so see me after so many months and telling me to call her. I was in a mild panic but managed to offload her fairly quickly with her saying "call me, call me" as I disappeared down the corridor saying "yeah yeah"

Number two sounds like a girlfriend I had once, she was also religious. In her case she would let me play with her tits, and lick her out, she would also give head, but if you were not married to her, you couldn't fuck her. We dated a few months before I got tired of some nagging ways she had.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to daskers For This Useful Post:
Old 03-30-2017, 03:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefergieferg1 View Post

Glad it went well for you.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to daskers For This Useful Post:
Old 03-30-2017, 03:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nudony View Post
My ex-wife just became a pain in the ass. The older she got, the greedier and more combative she became. Towards the end of our marriage I couldn't even stand to be in the same room as her.

It was a shame. We did have our fun times. At the height of our marriage we were a nudist couple; she had really gotten into the lifestyle. She got naked every chance she got, at the resort or with friends. She didn't have any hang-ups either: she was a confident nudist; didn't care who was looking at her: she'd just smile or ignore if she "caught" someone looking at her shaven coot if she was lying or sitting around legs open. Even when our "raunchy" nudist friend occasionally grabbed her naked ass jokingly, she'd just laugh and jump on his lap or grab his head and plant it between her big ol' titties. It was all fun.
Other nudists really enjoyed her and complimented her. She loved those compliments, which made her even more confident. Compared to other nudist wives she really stood out; not just because of her great naked figure, but also because she was so carefree and comfortable completely naked. I was really proud of her; whatever nudist location we went, I could see the looks of admiration and appreciation from people looking at her completely naked doing her thing, being naturally sexy.

Too bad she had to change on me. Damn shame.
Sounds like my first one in a way.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to daskers For This Useful Post:
Old 03-30-2017, 03:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarleton84 View Post
My ex ran off with a guy from her work. Under my former username, I posted a story about what I did about it here:

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/show...58#post1582658
Thats to bad, but I know the feeling. My first one was a big cheat!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to daskers For This Useful Post:
Old 03-30-2017, 07:33 PM

Thanked 1,079 Times in 94 Posts

The wife is a ex because she couldn't stay out of the little league ball coaches pants and the ex girlfriend decided she wanted to fuck all of Florida. Apparently I have no idea how to find a good woman. Lol

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
GF 11 24 14 b

0m:49s

11-24-2014
HCCR7077

7m:36s

05-07-2022
Pissing

2m:08s

05-11-2020
bcf001 29

1m:01s