Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-05-2016, 08:39 AM

Thanked 2,015 Times in 199 Posts
Default Normally shy prudish wife surprised me

My wife is quite shy & prudish when it comes to sex. She has never gone topless on a beach. She has been known to flirt with men we know over the years - especially after a few drinks - but all seemingly harmless. She is extremely jealous about other women when i am around - so I have to play down the thought of any interest in what's around me. She has had some serious issues about the latter and after the death of her mother a year ago, one of our daughters suggested recently she had some counselling. 3 months prior to this, I saw on the side of her top hips definite 2 fingernail scratch marks as if someone had gripped her when naked and pulled her towards them. At the time, I commented on them and she basically pushed passed me without comment into the bathroom. I left it at that - but she was well aware I had seen what i had seen.

After her counselling sessions, she lightened up tremendously in her whole attitude generally - so it worked in getting her out of her jealous, resentful moods and overcoming her grief from her mothers death who she was very close to.

We recently went on a group family holiday to Italy - Sicily to be precise - 10 of us - daughters, husbands, grandkids to stay in a villa for a week.

1st night we had to stay in a nearby hotel until villa ready. The morning of our departure from the hotel we were stood on the balcony - when i spotted the tall, handsome italian concierge making his way out of the car park - obviously his day off & dressed for the beach. he was followed shortly by a blonde MILF who waited by his car while backed out. i commented to my wife that it looked like the blonde had copped off with the young concierge. To my surprise she said - 'Why not?' I looked at her quizzically and she then said - 'A chance would be a fine thing' adding 'Wouldn't you?'

That is the first time I have ever heard my wife make a comment about being interested in going with another man. I think I have said it here before, I am certain with enough drink in her she could be persuaded to fuck if she thought I wasn't around, and I would hazard a guess that a good friend of ours who always greets her with 'fancy a shag' has maybe done just that when we were on holiday with them staying at their villa in Gran Canaria. They both disappeared for an hour and a half together supposedly shopping for groceries. My friends wife even commented at the time ' I wonder what those 2 are up to?'.

Then there is the nail scratch marks in recent times?

I wonder in her older age if she is contemplating going with another man - especially in light of her comment in Sicily. It wouldn't trouble me if she did to be honest - I would like to be able to see her perform with another man - even if it was filmed secretly for me to watch later.

I may be tempted to raise the subject again at the appropriate time and see if she responds positively. it would be easy to set my friend up again to be alone with her. If she had indicated interest, i could evgen tip him off to go for it.
Old 11-05-2016, 11:09 AM

The friend I am thinking of here was at my house with his wife @ 10 years back and we had a meal and a game of cards with an awful lot of drink involved. My wife was quite drunk. At one point she was bending over putting stuff into the dishwasher as he came from the toilet area behind her. He grabbed her hips and as usual said 'fancy a shag bent over here'. She stood up and slurred 'no - but you can feel my tits'. This was completely unlike her normal prudish behaviour - but shows what drink in excess does to her inhibitions.

Another time @ 3 years later, she greeted a group of people coming to our house for a few drinks before we went out - my friend was the first one in through the door and he greeted her with his usual 'fancy a shag'. She quietly replied 'not with him watching' - thinking I hadn't heard her comment being slightly deaf and stood way over by the front door letting people in.
My friend has a very large cock which my wife has certainly seen in my presence at their pool in Gran Canaria when both us guys swam in the pool in the buff. The ladies wouldn't even come into the water. I wonder if after seeing it - she actually went on to try it?
Old 11-05-2016, 11:35 AM

My wife has just now reminded me we are going to the theatre tonight to watch the 'Full Monty'. The seats are right near the front. Guess she wants to get a good look at what is being shown !
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to nigbo For This Useful Post:
Old 11-05-2016, 11:39 AM

sexy stories! have you posted any pics of her before?
The Following User Says Thank You to robotmartin For This Useful Post:
Old 11-05-2016, 11:42 AM

do a search for my pictures - there are quite a few on here.

here is one https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/atta...0&d=1413990386

and another https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/atta...9&d=1412672334

Last edited by nigbo; 11-05-2016 at 11:46 AM.
Old 11-06-2016, 04:01 AM

Thanked 1,409 Times in 232 Posts
Talking Grab

Quote:
Originally Posted by nigbo View Post
The friend I am thinking of here was at my house with his wife @ 10 years back and we had a meal and a game of cards with an awful lot of drink involved. My wife was quite drunk. At one point she was bending over putting stuff into the dishwasher as he came from the toilet area behind her. He grabbed her hips and as usual said 'fancy a shag bent over here'. She stood up and slurred 'no - but you can feel my tits'. This was completely unlike her normal prudish behaviour - but shows what drink in excess does to her inhibitions.

Another time @ 3 years later, she greeted a group of people coming to our house for a few drinks before we went out - my friend was the first one in through the door and he greeted her with his usual 'fancy a shag'. She quietly replied 'not with him watching' - thinking I hadn't heard her comment being slightly deaf and stood way over by the front door letting people in.
My friend has a very large cock which my wife has certainly seen in my presence at their pool in Gran Canaria when both us guys swam in the pool in the buff. The ladies wouldn't even come into the water. I wonder if after seeing it - she actually went on to try it?
Did he grab them? You didn't say.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cornishman For This Useful Post:
Old 11-06-2016, 01:23 PM

Yes - he groped her tits - she just shut her eyes and enjoyed the moment.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to nigbo For This Useful Post:
Old 11-07-2016, 08:31 AM

This is what I hate about married women. They have men that love them, woul love having sex with them etc. but they choose to e prudes to their husbands and loose with those that aren't. Marriage changes a woman
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to pa_boy For This Useful Post:
Old 12-05-2016, 11:45 AM

Had yet another interesting comment from my more than tipsy wife after a recent night out with old friends - he was my best man and I was his.
My old mate went upstairs for a pee and as my wife was wandering off to the downstairs loo - his wife who had been talking about how long we had all been married said 'Isn't it boring having the same man all these years (she's an even worse prude than my wife - but bear in mind both were more than a little 'merry') and she then said 'I wonder what it's like to have another man?' to my wife and added - 'I suppose youre like me - only had the one fella'. My wife squealed from the loo - 'Oooh I don't know about that!' [This is complete news to me - she has always claimed I am her only partner! I will pursue this again when she is drunk - which is about the only time she loosens up].

My response to my mates wife was 'Bend over that chair and I 'll show you'. She just laughed - but my wife - still in the loo shouted back 'I can hear you in here!'
Old 12-27-2016, 07:20 AM

Thanked 2,333 Times in 387 Posts
Default Rooting for you

As a man with a gorgeous pride wife myself, I feel for you - and root for you to get her to warm up.

Has she been with other men before you? Maybe you get her to talk about that?

Either way, good luck.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Crankdingo For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
20120604 134642

3m:21s

11-18-2015
tho14

3m:30s

01-18-2023
BOWA XXX SLR 0333

0m:49s

12-02-2010