uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-20-2016, 10:15 AM

Default Skype fun.

I love to get together with women or couples for some Skype fun. It's a soft swing and always good fun. I'm going to share some of my experiences that I've had over the couple of years I've been doing it. It's a turn on for me going over the sexy times again. Comment if you enjoy. I'll put a new story up every now and then.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to maskedw1 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2016, 01:33 PM

Thanked 4,167 Times in 366 Posts
Default video chat

I've tried to get my wife to do this. She is or used to be a closet exhibitionist. But so far no luck.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to crazyhorse91 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2016, 02:06 PM

Default Couple

I met this couple through a swingers site. At first I was a bit wary of them as their avatar seemed too hot. Both of them naked, cut off at the head, but smokin’ hot body on each of them, her holding his hard cock in her hand. Too good to be true, looked like a pic downloaded from the ‘net.
It may have been their first ever call when they got me on skype. They had trouble with the set up for sound and it took us a bit of time to get going. First thing I saw was the Mrs, wearing a party mask and a dressing gown. She looked hot, although confused trying to figure out technical issues. I typed to her that she was hot. A big smile came over her face, she giggled, threw her head back, and opening up her dressing gown. Flashing me her gorgeous tits. The surgeon did a great job on them! Instant hardon for me!
Hubby was standing behind her, also in a mask. They hugged each other and he began to massage her tremendous boobs. Both of them were watching me stroking my cock, turned on by their hot bodies. He was licking her nipples, while just out of shot I knew she was playing with his cock, still both of them being turned on watching me getting off on them.
They moved the camera, focusing on their bed. Neither of them was in shot. Next thing they’ve both stood up, my first chance to see a fill length shot of her. Wow, an amazing body. She cupped his balls in her hand and slowly, sensually ran her hand up the shaft of his hard, hard cock, twisting her fingers around the head. Then lead him by the cock to the bed.
It was the first time I saw her ass, lovely, round and tight, and a cute little wiggle. My cock was beside itself by now. This couple were such a turn on. He kneeled on the bed, she lay down in front of him and began to suck. I couldn’t see anything though I could tell she was giving him a good going over. All the while she was sucking he was watching me polishing my cockhead at the thought of his Mrs rolling her tongue on my thick hard shaft.
She rolled over and stuck her ass in the air. His cock was in immediately. Fucking doggy style in front of me, Facing the camera, watching the screen – both of them. God, this couple could fuck. Her tits, fucking tremendous tits, bouncing around every time he thrust his cock into her. Just as she was about to cum I heard her say “I want to see him cum, I want to see him cum”. OMG, how could I say no? They’d given an amazing show. Two hot bodies. I zoomed the camera into my cock as she watched, “in my mouth honey” I came over her face as hubby was going deep inside her.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to maskedw1 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2016, 05:45 PM

Thanked 4,466 Times in 277 Posts

Sounds like fun.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
White Wife Blacked

1m:49s

09-17-2020
Tiger Toy 02

3m:31s

05-31-2005
719e2b39