Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-17-2015, 01:30 PM

Thanked 8,065 Times in 232 Posts
Default My Wife LOVES Cum on her Face

She always wants it on her face and she never cleans it off. She's not into sharing pictures but I thought i could share some stories here. Mostly of the awesome things she says. Please ask questions so I can share.

A few nights ago, we were playing around -she's sucking me and i'm playing with her pussy. We were interrupted by our crying baby. I go into his room for Daddy duty. When I come out a few minutes later, she had changed into a new thong - "i thought these would be good to suck your dick in". she was right, so i push her to her knees.

she starts sucking again. when it's time, i stand up. she's kneeling in front on me ready to take it like the well trained cum catcher she is. I shot a huge load, 8-10 strong squirts. she takes it all without moving. about halfway through - "you're drowning me". i keep shooting, a few more shots across her nose and forehead.

when i was done, i'm looking down at her - she says, "that must be what getting waterboarded feels like".
Old 03-17-2015, 02:50 PM

Thanked 2,030 Times in 122 Posts

Been there with my wife... she agrees. I don't know why per say, but she does Like it if not love it. Not all the time, but a LOT of it, the end result goes there.

Old 03-17-2015, 03:21 PM

this is LOVE - in caps. i asked her to swallow once recently. she refused. i told her that sometimes when i'm getting head, it feels so good that i don't want to take it out.

"it makes me feel special".
Old 03-17-2015, 05:34 PM

Thanked 4,023 Times in 639 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by prophetx View Post
She always wants it on her face and she never cleans it off.
I wish she liked showing off in pics!

But I'm glad you've got a good one there. I haven't had many partners enjoy it, and I'm not shooting as much these days so I can't really cover a beautiful face the way I used to could

But it's a joy to have someone who really thrives on wearing your cum.

When did she start taking facials? Were you her first?
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to xxxxenophile For This Useful Post:
Old 03-17-2015, 10:07 PM

yes i gave her her first facial. she was 24. we were long distance at the beginning and had been together a handful of times. near the end of a weekend spent fucking like bunnies, i gave her her first one. i must have cum 10 times already so it was just a couple drops. neither one of us really said anything, just rested up for the next session.

the next time we were together, i did the same thing. the sex was great and she was doing all sorts of things for me. so i decided that the next time we got together i would save up and cum on her face the first time we had sex. just for the record, we have discussed this well after the fact, pretty recently actually.

she came to my place for a weekend. i had cum only once in the two weeks between visits and i was determined to give it to her. we had a long fuck session. the last bit before i cum, i got some anal. i was her first anal too, although that was in one of the preceding weeks. then i dropped a huge load, possibly the biggest one i've ever had.

she laughed and giggled and i'm sure said some cute stuff that i don't remember. she went to the bathroom to clean up. when she came back to my room, she had left a huge gob of it on her cheek. she came in and said "i just cleaned out my eyes and left some of it on." "i noticed" "i liked the way it looked and felt so i left it".

from that time on she always wanted it on her face. i've spent the last 11 years cumming on her face - almost exclusively. recently i asked her about when she first realized she loved cum on her face and she told me about this facial.
Old 03-24-2015, 11:33 PM

Default Got her tonight

tonight we were messing around and she started to blow me. i asked her if she wanted to get on and ride me, she says "I just want to suck your cock- but I'm not wearing panties, should I go put on cute ones?" i told her not to worry just get naked. She sucked it great and i unloaded on her. not huge but a good coating with good thickness.

"Direct Hit". That was a new one. A lot of times she says "You got me".

then she got up and finishing making dinner and served me. this is pretty normal. it's awesome to look over at her while we're eating and see my dried cum all over her chin, cheeks and down her neck and onto her tits as well as some nice streaks down her forehead and nose.

i think her wearing of cum is particularly dirty. do you agree? i mean -she's been caught with dried jizz on her so many times, she doesn't even tell me anymore unless i ask. years ago, before we had children, i was giving her facials every other day or so and we used to live in a big condo building. She had one friend in the building who had caught the dry cum on her a bunch of times and my wife told her what it was.

my in-laws live out of town. during one visit, my wife, this friend and her mother got together in our apartment early one morning for coffee. apparently, my mother-in-law noticed the dried cum that she still hadn't washed off her neck and chest - she had washed the cum from the night before off her face at least. the way she told me was that her friend almost spit her coffee out when she heard from trying not to laugh.

her answer was "oh i had a facial and must have missed some". i guess her mother took that to mean a face mask type facial because that was the end of it - but pretty awesome i think.

she also said there was one particular doorman who would always get up and walk up to her to say hi which i had noticed too. usually these guys sit on their asses. she said she was sure that he knew she was wearing cum and i'm sure she was right. i know if there was a hot girl who regularly walked past me with cum on her face, i'd have to get a closer look.

weekends in the old days, she would often take a facial or two on saturday morning and then good out to run errands. most days she would come back and tell me about someone - usually a man- in the supermarket or the dry cleaner or such that was staring at her and must have know she was wearing my loads.
Old 03-27-2015, 07:05 PM

"I'm a pirate" - once when she got cum in one eye. Can't forget that.

The day after "Direct Hit" when I got home she told me "I had so much cum on my face this morning. It was nice."

We recently took a week's vacation in the Caribbean. I, innocently, asked her what she would remember about the trip when we were at dinner and she told me "Waking up with cum on my face everyday".

I've cum on her face quite a few times while she was sleeping at night. She's told me that I'm allowed to. There's only been one time that I managed to get a good shot (often not in optimal position) and she didn't wake up.

She likes when I tell her that she's my cumrag.

Anyway, this is basically a collection of thoughts. Can anyone ask a question? I've got a lot of experience shooting facials. I estimate that it's almost 2000 facials I've given to her. I'm kind of an expert.
Old 03-28-2015, 07:03 PM

Default double

My wife also loves facials. She took two a couple of weeks ago. A guy we met through craig's list and mine.
Got some great photos but can't post them. Too risky.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to cpl4fun309 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-12-2015, 10:30 PM

my wife took a big facial tonight. afterwards she went to the bathroom. when she came out she announced "your cum dripped all over the bathroom floor." "why did you leave it there" "oh it was fun slipping around on it" she giggled and went it a story about how funny it would be if she slipped on my cum and fell.

then i returned the favor with some oral for her. at some point she said "i love having your cum on my face while you go down on me". i knew she would. later on "oh your cum is dripping all over me".

it was a good session.
Old 04-17-2015, 05:48 PM

Thanked 4,025 Times in 247 Posts

If some of you have read our posts, you'll know how much she loves facials and cum on her lips and in her mouth.
In the pics you can see just how much
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to artfuldogger For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Wife4

1m:06s

05-22-2019
wet t shirt contest cancun 14

3m:14s

03-22-2011
deja

0m:52s

03-20-2009