uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-22-2015, 01:40 PM

Default Arianna Grande Humiliation

Could someone do a story were Arianna Grande gets humiliated, Wedgie, spanked etc
Old 02-22-2015, 02:48 PM

Default Story

Hey why don't you write it instead of spamming it on this forum.
The Following User Says Thank You to smjimmie1348 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-22-2015, 05:07 PM

Default Arianna

I'm not spamming?
Old 02-22-2015, 07:57 PM

Hmmm...I might do an image comic of this...but I can't say when. Very busy lately.
Old 02-22-2015, 08:45 PM

Default Arianna Grande

That sounds great!
Old 02-24-2015, 08:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leeboy420 View Post
That sounds great!
Disclaimer: To the celebrities involved, I don't assume you're reading this. If you are, sorry. And Demi, don't think that I'm implying you look bad if you put some weight on. You don't need me to approve (Who am I?) but I think it looks good on you. Readers, please excuse any typos.

Prologue: Ariana sat in her dressing room and checked her eyeshadow yet again as she waited for the call to soundcheck. Tonight was going to be huge. She'd played larger crowds, but this was to be one of the most watched television events of the year. Her agent had seen to it that she was one of the celebrities booked for the bill, which included Selena Gomez, Charli XCX, and Demi Lovato. It was this last name that bothered her as she applied a bit more mascara. It wasn't that she and Demi were enemies. Well, at least not by their own choice. The conglomerates behind their respective labels had seen sales soar as the gossip columns spread rumors that they couldn't stand each other. And those papers were vicious. Ariana seethed as she remembered how they had unfairly painted her as vapid; a typecasting based on her character, Cat, from television. But Demi seemed to have gotten the worse of the deal. The websites and tabloids exploited every single outfit choice she wore, every ounce she lost or gained as a subject worthy of discussion and often derision. Ariana couldn't help but feel sorry for her, the way those unscrupulous media people treated her, especially since she had put on a little weight lately.

Worse were the comparisons from rabid fans, who sings better, who's cuter, who dresses better, or is a better actress. Ariana had tried not to read these discussions, but often couldn't resist, and came away feeling a bit hurt, as she suspected was also the case with Demi. In the lead-up to this concert, TMZ had done an expose on the imaginary feud between the girls. A bitter proxy war played out on twitter, rife with rude comments that left both women feeling a bit degraded. As sorry as she might have felt about the media stunt in which she had never wanted to participate, the comments were getting to be a little too much for her to handle on a day-to-day basis, and she feared Demi felt the same.

Her thoughts were interrupted with a knock on the door. "Miss Grande, soundcheck!" came the muffled voice of Alice, her tour manager. Taking one last look in the mirror with approval, she climbed to her feet, and made her way down the hall, past the craft services catering table. It was covered in a lavish smorgasbord of a wide variety of foods, from fruit, nuts, and salads, to decadent-looking cakes and pies. There was a large punchbowl, and she felt parched, so she took a clear plastic cup of it with her as she made her way to the stage. "Let's hurry it up!" said Paul the stage manager, adding, "Remember, you aren't the only big name here tonight. We have to get on with this."
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Myds For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2015, 09:26 PM

PROLOGUE, Part 2:
As Ariana walked out onto the empty stage, she looked around. There was no band. "What's this?" "We're going to be using backing tracks tonight, Miss Grande, so the cameras can focus on celebrities like you," said the Jamie, director, through the microphone. "You mean I'm going to be lip synching. I won't do that." "No lip synching Miss Grande, I promise your mic will be live, which is why we're getting a soundcheck. It's also so we can get optical camera placement, without any shots that might be less-than-flattering." "I don't know what you're talking about..." The beats of "Break Free" started to pound over the huge sound system. "Just go ahead, Miss Grande, we'll make the adjustments."

Ariana sang over the tracks and the sound was marvelous. She'd lose some of the fun that came from the camaraderie of playing to live accompaniment, but the backing tracks were predictable, and everything would probably go smoothly. Toward the end of the last soundcheck song, the director asked her to fall to her knees. "Why?" "We need to have the camera set up for any moves you might make, up, down, around. We need to keep the camera on you, but make certain we don't have any wardrobe malfunction. That would be embarrassing. Nope, no one would want to see that."

Ariana worried that the director was acting a little strange, but finished her soundcheck and was confident that her performance would be one to remember. "OK, Miss Grande, we have all the settings we need, audio and video...feel free to head back to your dressing room, we'll call you when you're on."

She looked at the walls and floor as she walked back to her dressing room. The backstage passages at these legendary venues were always so grimy and ugly. By the craft services table, she saw Demi. She decided she'd try to slip by without speaking to her. The hallway was only so wide, but the singer was enthusiastically exploring the contents of the table. Ariana decided to chance it.
Attached Thumbnails
AD0001.jpg   AD0002.jpg  

AD0003.jpg   AD0004.jpg  

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Myds For This Useful Post:
Old 02-25-2015, 06:27 PM

PART 1:
Demi was standing in front of the table, trying to decide which one of its scrumptious contents appealed most to her. She was eyeing a particularly decadent cake, and a cream pie. Ariana, not anxious to speak to her because of the publicity-driven and artificial feud between them, tried to walk past as silently as possible. Outside, she could hear the sounds of the large live audience finally being let into the building after a long wait. That signaled that the event would be starting soon, but might provide the exact kind of noise she might need to cover up the sound of her footsteps as she passed Demi. She moved quickly now. Unfortunately, just as Ariana was nearly behind the other singer, she took a step back, bent forward and put her face close to the table, as if to take a sniff of the cake she was considering.
Ariana, unable to stop her momentum, collided with Demi’s protruding backside, sending her forward and off balance. Ariana fell ungracefully to the floor with her legs in the air. Demi tried to put her hands on the table to stop herself, but it was too late. She heard a squelch, and her world went momentarily dark.
As she lifted her face from the cake and cleared her eyes with her hands, she turned to see Ariana on her hands and knees, trying to climb to her feet and scramble away at the same time. Less than 20 feet away, the camera phones of a few fans who got backstage with VIP passes were flashing and clicking away.
“You stupid, clumsy…” Demi started, grabbing the front of Ariana’s dress. As Ariana looked up at her, afraid, and batted her eyelashes, Demi’s tone softened. “Did they put you up to this? For publicity? Where’s your manager, I’m going to have a word with…”
“Miss Grande to the stage!” came the voice of an assistant running toward the pair, “Miss Grande….Oh…Miss Lovato…you seem to have a little something on your…” “Get out of here and get me a towel!” Demi growled at the girl, still holding Ariana’s dress at the front. “Don’t just stand there, you idiot!” Ariana yelled at the dumbfounded assistant, “Help me!” Onlookers watched, fixated, wondering what would happen next.
“Look, Demi, I didn’t mean to-“ Ariana was interrupted as Demi pulled her to her feet. “Didn’t you?” Picking up a cream pie from the table, Demi held it in front of Ariana’s face. Ariana wanted to pull away from her, but Demi’s grip on her dress would cause it to rip if she did. So she was forced to close her eyes as Demi smacked her in the face with it. “Mmmmmrrrph…” Ariana spat as she cleared her eyes.
Attached Thumbnails
AD0005.jpg   AD0006.jpg  

AD0007.jpg   AD0009.jpg  

AD0010.jpg   AD0011.jpg  

AD0013.jpg   AD0014.jpg  

AD0016.jpg   AD0017.jpg  

The Following User Says Thank You to Myds For This Useful Post:
Old 02-25-2015, 06:28 PM

“Miss Grande, I really have to insist that you get to the stage,” said the assistant. “Shut up idiot!” Ariana replied, causing another round of snickering from the VIP fans. Just then, the assistant’s walkie-talkie blared out, “Is Ariana coming out?” “Oh, any moment now,” the assistant replied, opening the door leading to the ramp that ended onstage. Demi was still holding Ariana’s dress, and now, Ariana was pulling at Demi’s hair. The assistant put one foot out in front of her, and pushed the pair, who suddenly found themselves on the floor, rolling down the ramp to the stage.
The curtain rose on an unexpected sight: not one, but two divas on the stage. They seemed to have some kind of food or icing on their faces, and they seemed to be engaged in a scuffle on the floor. Demi was gripping Ariana’s dress tightly, and it wouldn’t take much to pull it down. Her own dress was up a bit, revealing far too much of her skin and panties underneath. An unlucky kick of Ariana’s leg knocked the microphone off the stand, so the audience, both live, and on TV would hear the lovely divas insult each other as they tussled.
No one was quite sure how this was happening, but almost everyone agreed on one thing. This was going to be good. Jeff, the main cameraman, took his eyes off the monitor for a moment to look at Jamie, director of tonight’s show. “Keep rolling, this is ratings gold.” And so Jeff did.
Attached Thumbnails
AD0019.jpg  
The Following User Says Thank You to Myds For This Useful Post:
Old 02-25-2015, 07:19 PM

PART 2:
The sound of the fight was picked up through the mic and carried through the hall, as Jeff’s camera provided a closeup view of the action on the large screen. “You stupid b*tch, look what your idiocy has done now!” Demi snarled from her position on top of Ariana. “Get off me, you cow, when you sang ‘Let it Go’, I didn’t know you were talking about your waistline.”
“OK, you brat, you asked for it” Demi growled as she pulled at the top of Ariana’s dress until the straps ripped. Of course, in a scoop-backed dress like Ariana’s, there was no room for a bra, and Ariana’s small, perky breasts didn’t really require one. An audible gasp swept over the audience as Ariana’s breasts came into view.
Jeff looked at Jamie again. “Keep rolling it; let the control room handle the censorship.” This would normally have been a good strategy, except for the fact that Charles, at the console in the control room, was texting with his girlfriend and wasn’t watching the screen. The five-second delay was wasted as Ariana’s lovely mounds were shown to the viewing audience.
Demi herself was transfixed for a moment. She could feel herself getting a bit wet. Rival or not, seeing the beautiful vixen in front of her, topless, was a moving experience. Ariana took advantage of this momentary lapse to knee Demi between the legs, causing her to groan and loosen her grip on Ariana enough that she could climb out from under her. She got to her feet quickly, and stood over Demi, who had fallen onto her back. “See? I’ll always be better than yo-“ Ariana’s hands went from covering her breasts to grabbing the rest of her dress. Demi had reached up from the floor and was pulling the rest of it down!
Soon, Ariana’s midsection came into view, then the top of her frilly, old-fashioned, pink panties. If the cameras had been able to catch it behind the layer of whipped cream, Ariana was blushing. When the dress hit her ankles, Ariana stood there for a moment, covering herself. But then, she looked down, and saw that Demi was temporarily blinded by the cloth of the dress covering her face. This was Ariana’s time to turn the tables. No one in the TV audience really understood the smirk on her face at that moment, but soon they would.
Attached Thumbnails
AD0020.jpg   AD0021.jpg  

AD0022.jpg   AD0023.jpg  

AD0024.jpg   AD0025.jpg  

AD0026.jpg   AD0027.jpg  

AD0028.jpg   AD0029.jpg  

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Myds For This Useful Post:

Tags
arianna grande, wedgie

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
WWW BJ Video0109

2m:39s