uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-03-2015, 01:37 AM

Default Getting naked with same sex

When I was about 18 or 19 (I’m 26 now), I had an experience with nudity that has changed how I view it ever since. We were both on Christmas break from college when my best friend invited me to go workout one afternoon. She recommended I bring a bathing suit because the facility also had a pool and a hot tub. We did our normal workout then headed to the locker room to change so we could swim for a little bit. Nothing out of the ordinary. We had seen each other naked numerous times. It was when we got back from swimming that something happened. My best friend stripped down fully naked, put a towel around herself, and invited me to the sauna and steam room. Normally, I would just wear my swimming suit in there. Seeing my friend do it, I decided to strip naked as well. When it came to stuff like that, she was totally unashamed. I was always a little shy about my body, but not with her. I usually just did whatever she did because she always seemed so confident about it. For example, when she started shaving down there (Brazilian style), she convinced me to start doing it to. To my surprise, I loved it – I just felt cleaner and sexier. Ever since then, I’ve always shaved bare down there. When we got to the sauna, she took off her towel and went in there buck naked. I thought she was just going to wear her towel in there. I didn’t know what to do so I just followed her lead, like I usually do. I mean I was already naked with just a towel, I couldn’t go back now. When I stripped down, I felt a sudden rush I had never experienced before. I felt so exposed yet comfortable at the same time. Here I was, exposing myself to random strangers fully naked. Up until then, I was self-conscious about shaving Brazilian because I didn’t know if other girls did that (besides my friend). I was relieved to see other girls naked in there and some of them were shaved just like me. Just like shaving, I (almost) always go to the steam room or sauna completely nude if it’s all female. I try to get completely naked in front of other girls if the situation calls for it. I especially get a rush when some of us are naked and others are clothed. I don’t know what it is about being naked in front of other girls, but I love doing it. I jump at any chance I get.

Has anybody else (male or female) had a similar experience?
Old 02-03-2015, 06:49 AM

Thanked 2,260 Times in 288 Posts

Welcome to this site, I'm rather new my self (about a few weeks).

When I meet my wife, she was self-conscious of her body. It was quite silly (and cute) to see her wrap a sheet around her body to get out of bed to use the bathroom. Thing is - as I told her on our first date or so: I'm kinky. I like exhibition and voyeurism.

Weeks into dating, I take her to a party in which some people are nude. And of course, some people are having sex. Its not an orgy. Nobody is required to have sex or be nude. Its kind of a mini burning man with about 200 people or so. And people DO express themselves.

I've invited friends and get a bit of a "high" (Rush) when I am nude (male and female) - who otherwise never need me naked before or anyplace else. Well, having fun at this party and unplanned, I cut parts of her clothes, panties and bra. Even with cut skirt and shirt, she is obviously nude. Before the end of the night, she is all nude in front of strangers and some people I know as its the first time she's ever been to such a place.

She now likes to go to such parties and is nude for hours. We were both amused when a friend she invited to the party (a young man, about 25yrs old) for his first time. His eyes popped out of his head when she came up to him naked and gave him a hug. She just turned 30, has a body of a 19yr old in many ways. We both work out.

Try this: Go to a concert with a short skirt, commando... its fun for you and your date.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to clitty For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2015, 08:35 AM

Thanked 2,260 Times in 288 Posts

hey Yiprock, check out this photo of a woman, nude - with other other women (dressed) in public.

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/atta...6&d=1283278499

She's more nudist than "kink".
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to clitty For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2015, 01:05 PM

Thanked 11,626 Times in 1,778 Posts
Default Let's Git neekid!

Welcome. Great first post. We've learned a lot about sex and exhibitionism since joining OCC. Right from our start together, some 50+ years, we've gone to swimming holes, beaches, saunas, hot tubs, and other places among other nudes. We always considered these a rare bunch, us too. But, as you will soon find out, it's way more natural than you'd expect. It's all in your head. Have a good attitude and nudity can be fun. It does not have to be kinky or dirty. But it helps!
The Following User Says Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2015, 01:51 PM

Default awesome story

this was a great read! do you have any other stories like it?would love to hear more

Tags
cfnf, friends, naked, rush, shaved

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Washroom sex

2m:19s

07-09-2019
2295906 massage ends with premature

1m:17s

10-07-2015
stripped ticlked post1

2m:32s

02-03-2022