photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-18-2014, 08:16 PM

Question Does anyone know of any stories involving teachers being humiliated by students?

Does anyone have any links to stories where teachers are humiliated by their students in the classroom? If so, please post them.
Old 09-19-2014, 05:58 AM

Default Naked Principal by Drew

Naked Principal

By Drew

The school board had voted and the school principal was fired. Ms Howell was a mean vindictive tyrant that had embarrassed and totally disgraced several students. She was hot. She was only 36 with a smoking body. And she liked to wear tight skirts and shirts with the top two buttons undone. She knew all the males in this school was intimidated by a tall sexy woman and she was that woman. And the ones she couldn’t intimidate she broke by using her executive power to degrade and humiliate them.
Take a certain senior who had been caught cheating. Instead of suspending her Ms Howell sent her back to class. Then while student was in the very class she cheated in, Ms. Howell came in, made her pull her pants down to her ankles, bend over the desk with her panty clad butt facing the laughing students and paddled her. 10 hard stinging swats with her special paddle. For the last two, the senior was instructed to pull her panties down herself to her ankles and get her last two smacks on her bare red flesh. Things like that is what got her fired.
Two 17 years old boys were caught in the girl’s restroom writing on the walls and were made to wear dresses the rest of the week or be suspended. If they had been suspended they would have lost their scolarships to college so the parents made them comply.
Spankings were always given in front of a class. Some students had to sit in the hall way for hours with a dunce hat on while other students made fun of them. Some students were made to drink lots of water then stand up front till they pissed themselves and then some were even made to take off their wet pants in front of the class and wear only a thin towell the rest of the day. The school board was fed up and had given her notice.
This was her send off. She had insisted she be able to confront the students and other teachers to tell them how this school would fail with out her. The gym seems like the best place, that way she could address every one.
She was on a rant with the whole student body in the bleachers in front of her. Suddently the intercom interupted her.

"WOULD MR. BROWN, MR. BISHOP, MRS. HOLTAPPLE, MR. CHE AND MS. ARCHER PLEASE COME TO THE OFFICE. several teachers got up and started to leave.
Ms. Howell was infuriated. How dare they interupt her, how dare they walk out on her farewell speech. She continued.
She was looking extremely sexy today with her tight short black skirt, knee high leather boots with 4 inches heel and her dark blue blouse, 3 buttons undone today. She wanted them to know what they be missing.
She had nice wide hips and a flat tummy, great legs, strong toned butt, decent breasts and a lot of raven black hair, which she let down just for this assembly. She was just getting back in the flow of telling the student body how incompetant they were when the intercom interupted her a second time.
"MR. CHASE, MRS. HUNT. MR. PEDASSO, MR. RIDDICK, MRS. RYAN, MRS. BRANDON, MRS. BENZ PLEASE COME TO THE OFFICE." All the afore named got up and filed outa the building.
Ms. Howell was enraged, she was pissed to the extreme, How dare they. What she didn’t realize was that, that was the last of the teachers. The students by the doors closed them and locked them. No one gets in and no one leaves. Several of the female students got up, some of the bigger ones.
TAKE YOUR SEAT, I DIDNT GIVE YOU PERMISSION TO STAND. Ms. Howell commanded.
BUT MS. HOWELL WE WANTED TO GIVE YOU A GOING AWAY GIFT.
WHAT COULD YOU POSSIBLE GIVE ME THAT I WOULD WANT, she sneered.
OH YOULL FIND THIS VERY APPROPIATE, and several girls approached
8 female students walked foreward with a long box all wrapped up with a nice pretty bow. ON BEHALF OF THE STUDENTS, WE PRESENT THIS TO YOU, TO SHOW YOU HOW WE FEEL ABOUT YOU.
Ms. Howell took the box and unwrapped it, opened it up and took out… her paddle.
WHAT THE HELL DO I NEED THIS FOR? was what she was going to say but before she got it all out the girls grabbed her.
OK MS. HOWELL I THINK IT’S TIME FOR YOU TO GET A PADDLEING.
LET GO OF ME THIS INSTANT OR ILL....
YOU'LL WHAT? PADDLE US? HUH? YOULL PULL DOWN OUR PANTS AND PADDLE US?”
I THINK WERE GONNA PULL DOWN YOUR SKIRT AND PADDLE YOU.
And they took her in front of the entire student body. Two had her arms, one was behind her with an arm around her neck, holding her head up. Ms. Howell struggled and threatened as the senior caught cheating unzipped her skirt and slowly pulled it down. The entire student body gasped. Ms. Howell had on a garter belt and sexy black nylon stockings, and a lacy black thong. Several camera phones flashed.
WHOA, LETS SEE WHAT KIND OF BRA SHE HAS and the senior ripped the blouse open, buttons flying everywhere. Ms. Howell screamed. A sexy black lacy bra that matched the thong was displayed. Several other seniors pulled the shirt off and threw it into the crowd.
Ms Howell couldn’t believe this was happeneing to her. She tried to get away but the students held her powerless. She could see a couple camcorders pointed her way.
NOOOOOOOOO!
The young people in the stands were going nuts a cheer of SPANK HER ASS, SPANK HER ASS ran thru the 300 plus highschoolers.
A large rolled up gym mat was pulled front and center. Ms Howell was pulled over it. She was laying there on her tummy, shrieking at the top of her lungs. Her feet in her precious boots barely touched the ground. She was screaming threats and orders all mixed together with a whole lot of swear words.
A very large Senior girl had the paddle. She was the pitcher on the fastpitch softball team and a homerun hitter. The pitcher took aim at the unprotected white soft cheeks. The lacy black thong might look nice but leaves little to the imagination and a lot of unprotected ass.
The first smack stunned and surprized Ms. Howell. She couldnt believe this was happening and she couldnt believe how much this hurt. The second one was on the other exposed cheek. She was in agony. 6 more each one felt like lightning had hit her poor ass and each one was followed by a roar of approval and a loud cheer from the students.
PULL HER PANTIES DOWN, TAKE HER PANTIES OFF, STRIP HER NAKED. were shouts coming from the bleachers.
WELL LETS GIVE THEM WHAT THEY WANT. MS. HOWELL, WERE GONNA TAKE ALL YOUR CLOTHES OFF YOU NOW. WERE GONNA STRIP U TOTALLY NAKED IN FRONT OF ALL THE STUDENTS.... PREPARE TO BE BARE.
NOOOOOOOOOOO PLEEEEEEEEASE. Ms. Howell pleaded, she begged, she promised shed be good, she do anything they asked her to do but the girls held her hands tight as she screamed and kicked trying desperately to keep from becoming nude in front of over 300 kids.
They pulled her shoes off and, to the delight of the students, unsnaped her garters, letting them snap painfully back onto her white thighs leaving a red mark. The girls grabbed the toes of her stockings and let her kick herself outa them. They got to Ms.Howells knees before she realize she was making them come off herself. She stopped kicking and the girls pulled real hard and they slid down her shapely creamy legs and off her feet. Again the crowd cheered, they were loving it, watching the removal of all Ms. Howell clothes. They relieved her of the garter belt. To Ms Howell horror she discovered each piece of her apparell that they removed was thrown into the crowd of students.
PANTIES, PANTIES, PANTIES, was the cry going up now. Ms Howell was down to her thong and lacy black bra. She was in tears begging PLEASE DONT, HAVE MERCY, I BEG YOU NOT TO DO THIS TO ME. I DONT WANT TO BE NAKED... NOOOOOO!!!! NO MY THONG! NO, NO, NOOOOOOO!
DID YOU HAVE MERCY ON ME, b*tch, WHEN U MADE ME PULL MY OWN PANTIES DOWN IN FRONT OF THE CLASS? And with that the senior grabbed the thong and pulled it and tugged it making Ms. Howell's ass jerk all over the mat. The struggle made Ms. Howells legs come apart. Then the senior girl ripped the thong clean off of Ms. Howell's sore, red ass leaving it completely bare and her legs were wide apart letting the students see her most private places. Ms. Howell realized this and quickly closed her legs.
NO YOU DONT, MS. HOWELL. SOME OF YOU GIRLS GRABB HER LEGS AND PULL THEM OPEN. LETS SHOW THE STUDENTS A PLACE WHERE NO MAN HAS GONE BEFORE.
They grabbed her naked feet and opened her legs wide and the students roared there approval.
WOW, MS. HOWELL'S KOOTER AND POOTER HAHAHAHAHA. a cheer went up and a standing ovation, Ms. Howell looked around over her shoulder and saw more cameras flashing.
Without warning the paddle came down on Ms. Howells red ass. She screamed then 3 more quick ones on each cheek.
TITTIES, TITTIES, WE WANT TITTIES ....TITTIES TITTIES WE WANT TITTIES. a new chant and Ms. Howell was stood up and turned around facing the crowd. Her hair was a mess, her massacre was running in dark grey streams down her face, her lip stick smeared. Her pubic hair was a small patch of black fur and was in sharp contrast to her white skin. They cut the straps over her shoulders off. And the senior unclasped the lacy bra but held on to it in the back.
READY, AIM, FIRE and she pulled back hard on it then let it fly into the crowd, then picked up the torn thong and threw it into the crowd as well. Again the crowd shouted their approval. The girls held a much subdued ex principal up and shook her making her boobies bounce and giggle and swing. The students loved it.
OK MS. HOWELL, TIME TO SAY GOODBYE. As they marched her toward one of the gym doors leading to the outdoors, the entire student body sang "Happy Trails to You" Then they opened the door and the sunlight streamed in. GOODBYE MS.HOWELL. DONT LET THE DOOR HIT YA WHERE THE GOOD LORD SPLIT YA and they threw her out into the street and closed the door.
They let the other teachers, who had been banging on the doors (but not too hard) in. The teachers had just let the students do their dirty work. WHERES MS. HOWELL?, they asked.
I THINK SHE WENT CLOTHES SHOPPING, one girl said.
I THINK SHE WENT TO A STRIP MALL. HAHAHA another laughed SHE SAID SHE BARELY HAD TIME TO SHOP AND SHE DIDNT HAVE A THING TO WEAR, someone added.
OH SHE LEFT US THIS. SHE SAID SHE WOULDNT NEED IT ANY MORE. And the senior girl handed the paddle to the new principal.
I KNOW JUST WHERE TO PUT THIS the new principle said and threw it in the trash.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to samos For This Useful Post:
Old 09-19-2014, 10:42 AM

Thanked 10,658 Times in 1,812 Posts

http://tags.literotica.com/teacher/?tag[]=humiliation

http://tags.literotica.com/teacher/?tag[]=humiliate

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=131949
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to e32100 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-19-2014, 03:47 PM

Thanked 18,158 Times in 797 Posts
Default A suggestion....

I would suggest you go to xhamster.com and search for Japanese teachers. They love humiliation.
Old 09-20-2014, 08:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by delt View Post
I would suggest you go to xhamster.com and search for Japanese teachers. They love humiliation.
Speaking/writing about Japanese teachers check out this story.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/0...ushpmg00000067
Old 09-21-2014, 09:24 AM

http://www.asstr.org/~Kristen/47/taming.txt

Love this writer. Shes real good.
Old 09-21-2014, 09:26 AM

http://www.asstr.org/files/Authors/t...nedTeacher.txt

This 1 is an all time classic!
The Following User Says Thank You to CaptainKen For This Useful Post:
Old 09-21-2014, 09:29 AM

http://www.writing.com/main/view_ite...-the-Wrong-Way

Another in the student/teacher theme.
Old 09-21-2014, 09:36 AM

http://www.asstr.org/files/Collectio...d%20Parker.txt

Pet Teacher by Parker.
Old 09-26-2014, 02:18 PM

Try this Yahoo group.

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/StripSearch4/info

Please note that you have to be a member of this group to read there stories & membership is free.
The Following User Says Thank You to e32100 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cutie rubs one out in the woods

5m:20s

12-17-2018
carblow4

1m:13s

09-06-2004
pool vid242

1m:34s

04-24-2008
Ashely loves a big D