Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-11-2014, 11:08 AM

Default New story contest

Hey everyone!

I've decided to hold another story contest, since the last one gathered a lot of positive end results (at least over at DeviantArt).

At the bottom you will see the picture in play, and these are the rules (almost the same as the last time):

- The story, has to contain the scene in the picture. You can write whatever you want leading up to the scene and after the scene, but that exact moment has to be included in the story somewhere.

- You can either post the story in this thread, at DeviantArt or my blog. Make sure that you make me aware that you have posted it if you're not posting it here. You will understand why reading further down here.

- Remember, this is an ENF story contest, so please stick to the topic!

- Be creative and original! Look at the picture and think what you can make out of that that no one else can!

- If you want to write more than one story, feel free to do so! Every story will be included in the poll as a single story.

This time, I won't be the judge of who has the best story. At the end of the day I've decided to create a poll (on DeviantArt) for all of you to decide who wrote the best story, so it's up to you to write the best story possible for everyone to enjoy! This is why it's important to make me aware of the story, so I can make it available for everyone to read on all platforms and not only here or at my blog.
(Although I'll keep my right to exclude a story from the poll if the story falls completely out of the ENF genre and gets too hardcore.)

THE PRIZE: A free request from me, if you want me to write YOU a story or draw YOU a picture. Haha, if that's even a good prize. The incentive here is mainly to expand the ENF writing community!

Deadline: December 1st, which means that the contest will last a good while. I've heard that some writers couldn't do the deadline the last time, which is why I've decided to make the contest last this long.

Good luck, everyone!!
Attached Thumbnails
StoryContest03.jpg  

Last edited by hanskumoekk; 07-11-2014 at 11:19 AM.
Old 07-13-2014, 11:28 AM

Default speculations

now i may be wrong, since this is purely what i can make of the drawing, which may or may not be what you intended. thought this may help others build a framework for a story.

1. the extra lines you put on her neck, waist, stomach, and feet, as well as the shape of her bosom seems to convey age, she is far into adulthood, early to mid thirties i'd assume.

2. her head shape and relatively reserved expression considering her state as well convey maturity, she is a fully grown woman in body and character, nothing really girlish about her.

3. her rather conventional choice of plain white underwear, and straight, shoulder length hair also seems to reinforce a straight-laced nature about her. though in this case her undergarment's translucency may or may not weigh against this claim. (maybe they just got wet, i don't know for sure.)

4. she seems to have been a reserved and respectable woman. perhaps in a professional sense, or perhaps not. from all this i conclude that she might have been wearing something stylish and formal, maybe eve conservative, before being stripped down to her white, seemignly translucent undergarments.

Tags
bare, embarrassed, enf, naked, nude

Free Videos - Updated Daily
cutie BJ 10001

2m:33s

10-21-2008
milk4f2

0m:57s

10-20-2004