uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-15-2014, 09:48 AM

Default Camping

I was in a national parc with a my girlfriend. We were both 24yo and really enthousiastic about this vacation week in the nature. It was in the mid of july so the camping spot were a bit crowded. Anyway, temperature was hot, there was a beach and a lot of hiking trails.

One day we went to one of those trail, my girlfriend was wearing a sexy tiny short jeans. So i was a bit excited by this. As we were walking through the trail i was constantly grabbing her ass, telling her how sexy she looked. Then we had to climb a cliff and then I told her to get her shorts and panties down. I had a view of the trail from both side so i could see if there was people coming. She got convinced by my arguments. I asked then her to touch her feet with her hand, and she asked me why. I told her that I had to contemplate her beautiful pussy. Damn, she was so wet and i told her, which excited her even more. I told her "I think i could easily insert my finger in you". She answered "yeah? you sure?". So I took my index and slowly inserted it in her vagina. This was so hot, i could even feel the pulse of her heart. She ask me "Am I wet enough" and I answered her by inserting one more finger. I could feel her vagina dilatating as she wanted more. So I slipped out of her vagina and masturbated her clitoris with 3 fingers this time and when i felt her taking deep breath I inserted those three fingers in her. At this time, I had never used more than two. So her vagina was dilating again it was so easy to penetrate with my fingers. She told me "It feel like a dick, it's so damn good". Her breath was starting to go deeper and deeper and then I slipped out to masturbate her a bit more. She told me "I'm almost coming" so I told myself 3 is almost coming... maybe 4 will make her come. I inserted my 4 fingers in her and start to moving slowly back and forth. Rapidly, she asked me to go faster and i obeyed. She was really into it as I was really into her. We were behind a big rock, like 10 meters from the trail, when i saw a couple passing by. I put my other hand on my girlfriend mouth, which excited her even more. The couple was going away when i felt the orgasm in her vagina. The contractions were so strong that I got ejected. We continued the trail and returned to the camping. She told me that when I put my hand on her mouth she noticed that there were people passing by and this was so exciting for her that she came. Arrived to the camping I boned her in the tent even if it was dinner time. For the next days, I just had to mention this story to her to make her wet.
Old 05-15-2014, 01:50 PM

Thanked 11,678 Times in 1,779 Posts

Nice story. Yes, those many camping adventures on trails in the woods. Try having intercourse where hikers will pass and catch you in the act. Believe me, she will cum repeatedly. Don't ask how we know.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2014, 03:31 AM

Thanked 10,652 Times in 532 Posts
Default more camping stories

When my wife and I were dating all of our camping trips were with a group of friends. Same group I wrote about in some skinny dipping stories. https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/show...33&postcount=3

We were staying at Wildcat Mountain state park on a group site that was separated from the normal sites. This park at the time didn't have any shower buildings so I bought a couple of those solar showers just to try. After a day of canoeing and swimming the Kickapoo river we all returned to camp in the late afternoon. My (then) girlfriend decided it was time to try one of the solar showers. So I hung one up from a tree branch maybe 20 feet from the circle of chairs around the fire ring. After she tested the temp of the water she said hey it worked, the water is warm. So she "stripped" down to her bikini and started rinsing off. She then asked if I could help her a minute. She handed me a large beach towel and had me hold it like a curtain to shield her from our friends. She then blew my mind by taking her bikini off. Of course the guys noticed right away even though they could not see anything and started with the wolf whistles. I was amazed because it was still light out and the towel only protected her on one side. In fact this park also had horse trails, one of which went right by our camp, so someone could have got a nice show if they had rode by at that moment. She then finished rinsing her body and then her bikini with me watching every move she made. Then the show was over, she stepped closer to me and I wrapped the towel around her. Then she went into our tent for some clothes. Then the other girls asked if they could use the shower too. So we were treated to 4 more girls rinsing off behind a towel. As the last couple was at the (now second) solar shower the guy, who was intently starring at his naked girlfriend said "these showers were a very good idea. Amazingly non of the guys "accidentally" dropped the towel. And of course I refilled the showers right away so the girls could use them again the next day. All of the couples got "tired" and went to bed early this night.

The first time my wife and I went camping alone (not with a group of friends) was the first summer after our wedding. We went for a weekend at Peninsula State Park in Door County Wisconsin. If you have been there you know there is not a lot of privacy between camping sites. We spent much of our time day and night in our tent screwing like newlyweds. It was such a thrill seeing my wife naked in the tent spreading her legs for me with just the thin nylon walls of the tent hiding us as our camping neighbors went about doing the ordinary things campers do. I also enjoyed the fact that she was embarrassed every time we left the tent after making love, she was sure everyone had heard us and knew what we had just been doing. Not that it stopped her from going right back in for another session. She was probably right after we had done it doggy style the one time. Between her moans and the slapping of skin on skin I'm sure someone did. The picture is from this trip, it shows how close neighbors were. We were heading to dinner at one of the famous fish boils in town. More camping stories soon.
Attached Thumbnails
camping.jpg  
Old 06-24-2014, 11:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatnow3 View Post

We were staying at Wildcat Mountain state park the Kickapoo river Peninsula State Park in Door County Wisconsin.We were heading to dinner at one of the famous fish boils in town. More camping stories soon.
Those sites are much farther apart than many and how they are now most places.
Seems like you are from somewhere we spend a lot of time camping. We loved Peninsula State Park and all of Door County. Also nice public campgrounds along with one clear at the tip. Fish boils and cherry pie was great. Many flashing adventures by my wife.
Forgot where Wildcat Mtn was. But sure we've been there. Maybe Indiana or upper Illinois? Kickapoo river and Kickapoo St park are nearer Joliet I believe. Been many years but you brought back some exciting memories.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2014, 12:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModelT View Post
Those sites are much farther apart than many and how they are now most places.
Seems like you are from somewhere we spend a lot of time camping. We loved Peninsula State Park and all of Door County. Also nice public campgrounds along with one clear at the tip. Fish boils and cherry pie was great. Many flashing adventures by my wife.
Forgot where Wildcat Mtn was. But sure we've been there. Maybe Indiana or upper Illinois? Kickapoo river and Kickapoo St park are nearer Joliet I believe. Been many years but you brought back some exciting memories.
This Wildcat is near Ontario Wisconsin, West of Wisconsin Dells. Wish my wife was a bit more adventurous like yours. Her flashing tends to be for my eyes only. Always keep my fingers crossed though, never in a million years thought she would let me post pictures of her.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to whatnow3 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2014, 12:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatnow3 View Post
This Wildcat is near Ontario Wisconsin, West of Wisconsin Dells. Wish my wife was a bit more adventurous like yours. Her flashing tends to be for my eyes only. Always keep my fingers crossed though, never in a million years thought she would let me post pictures of her.
Thanks. I'm sure we've been there. We spent many vacations and mini vacations at Wisconsin Dells. There are a lot of stories in CLOSET CLEANING. We are originally from central Illinois and had lots of adventures all around Lake Michigan. We miss the water parks at the Dells where we had more of our early boob flashing adventures. At one time we could camp within walking distance of the Dells. We actually had sex over the Dells in a hot air balloon. Twice! Dollie even flashed at House on a Rock. Oh to be young again!
Never give up on the flashing. women are strange and exciting creatures.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2014, 03:42 AM

Default Camping as parents

Although we are no longer newlyweds, camping still makes us horny. One of my favorite memories happened 5 years ago. I gave her an orgasm by the campfire at Governor Dodge State Park near Dodgeville Wisconsin. Our campsite was actually very secluded with the only way to see “in” being from the gravel driveway. With our SUV parked at the edge of the end someone would have to walk onto our site to see the seating area around the campfire. We had put the kids to bed a couple of hours earlier. We were sitting and talking next to the fire in a two person folding chair. She had on shorts and a sweatshirt, and I was pretty sure she had taken off her bra for the night. So I asked her to show me her boobs. She protested for a few minutes before I could convince her that we were secluded enough that nobody would see. She pulled up her sweatshirt for about 5 seconds saying happy now? I said yes but of course now I wanted more. I leaned towards her and reached under the sweatshirt and started caressing her breasts.

We continued talking for a few minutes while I was teasing her nipples. She soon whispered you have to stop that now I’m getting horny. I asked why is that a bad thing? She said we couldn’t do anything about it with the kids in the camper (a pop-up type). It’s not that we haven’t fucked in the camper, it’s just we can’t fuck the way we like too without the whole thing shaking. I said we don’t have to go in, let me get you off right here. She was protesting about being in the open as I pulled her left leg over my knees. She was still saying we can’t do this here as my fingers went up the leg opening of her shorts and panties, right into her very wet pussy. She let out an “Ohhhh that feels good” and I knew I had her, her horniness would take over. She laid back as best she could, now with her back on the armrest. As I was working her pussy I again asked her to show me her breasts. She pulled up the sweatshirt and while looking in to my eyes started playing with her own breasts. Her hips were gyrating, she was moaning softly. I asked her do you want an orgasm. She said oh yes please, please give me an orgasm, I’m so close…. I continued to finger fuck her a few more strokes before touching her hard little clit. That sent her over the edge with her hips now bucking off the chair. As she recovered she asked what she could do for me. I said tonight was about her. We can worry about me tomorrow night.

The next night took forever to arrive. She got the kids off to bed and eventually joined me by the fire. I noticed she was wearing one of my sweatshirts; it was big enough on her that it looked like a short dress. Before she sat down she pulled it up to show she wasn’t wearing any shorts, just her Hanes bikini panties, a good sign she would need no persuading tonight. We talked for a while to make sure the kids were sound asleep. We were soon making out and she was undoing my shorts. She took my cock out and stroked it for a bit before squatting in front of me to give me a blow job. She paused to comment how good the fire felt on her ass, which was now only about a foot from the fire ring. After a few minutes I stood her up in front of me and started to pull her panties down. She then stepped out of them and I placed them on the chair. Now I let my hands wander under the sweat shirt, over her ass, up her back, to her breasts then back to her bare ass. I then felt her pussy which was dripping wet.

The fire had burned down quite a bit now, adding a sense of even more privacy. I stood up and led her over to the picnic table. We were standing there kissing as I tried to take the sweatshirt off. She stopped me though “just in case someone comes”. I told her I was going to fuck her now. I turned her around and had her bend over, holding onto the edge of the table for support. I then entered her wet pussy as I held onto her hips. As I was fucking her I did manage to push the sweatshirt up so she was nearly naked. If only I had put another log on the fire so I could now enjoy the sight as I fucked my wife outside. I was so turned on that this was actually happening that I only lasted a couple of minutes. After I came I replaced my cock with my fingers and went to work, giving her a knee shaking orgasm.

Since that first time I don’t think we have gone camping without me giving her a fireside orgasm, her returning the favor either by hand or mouth. Even at some of the parks we have been to that are fairly open where you can see the people camping next to you. We just wait for the fire to nearly go out and use the cover of darkness or if she just can’t wait we use a blanket. I would like to say we fuck all the time outside now too, but we don’t. That site at Governor Dodge is the only one she has felt safe enough. Safe enough in fact that the following year we stayed there I did get the sweatshirt off with a healthy campfire giving off plenty of light. And yes I book this site every year now.
Old 06-25-2014, 04:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModelT View Post
Thanks. I'm sure we've been there. We spent many vacations and mini vacations at Wisconsin Dells. There are a lot of stories in CLOSET CLEANING. We are originally from central Illinois and had lots of adventures all around Lake Michigan. We miss the water parks at the Dells where we had more of our early boob flashing adventures. At one time we could camp within walking distance of the Dells. We actually had sex over the Dells in a hot air balloon. Twice! Dollie even flashed at House on a Rock. Oh to be young again!
Never give up on the flashing. women are strange and exciting creatures.
Sex in a hot air balloon sounds awesome ModelT. I am guessing It was most memorable for the pilot too.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to whatnow3 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2014, 06:13 AM

Fast forward to today. The kids are now teenagers so that presents its own set of problems. They now think it’s cool to stay up late with mom and dad. Or when they do go in the camper for bed they stay up talking or reading, cutting into our fireside fun. On the plus side they are old enough now to go do things by themselves, like hitting a bike trail or go to the beach.

In fact last year on a trip to Kohler-Andrea state park we got our first alone moment. We had just finished supper after a day at the beach. The kids were ready for a shower so they hopped on their bikes and off they went. My wife and I were putting the last few things away when it dawned on me. We are alone in the camper for the first time since we bought it. Our pop-up has a large u shaped seating area next to the front bed. I sat down and called my wife over. She came over and stood in front of me. I ran my hands up her legs, into her shorts and grabbed her bikini covered butt. Then with a huge grin said “we are alone” and gave her ass another squeeze. She caught on now and bent over and gave me a nice long kiss. I pulled down her shorts and started on the bikini bottoms. She stopped me for a second to look around. It was still very light out and every window and blind was fully open in the pop-up allowing anyone to see right thru it. We only had one neighbor off to the side and they were not paying any attention to us. She let me pull them down now as she watched them.

She then sat down next to me and we continued kissing. I started playing with her pussy, she was already soaking. She said “as soon as you said we are alone I knew you were going to fuck me and it got me all wet”. Then she lay back on the seat and pulled her t shirt and bikini off. She put her knees up and spread her legs apart and said “hurry, we don’t know how much time we have”. I slipped off my swim trunks and shirt then got between her legs. I wanted to sink into her pussy right away but I teased her with just the tip. She started thrusting upwards trying to get more of my cock in her. She said “please fuck your horny wife, I need it”, with that I thrust fully in and she let out a “Oh fuck that feels good”. She now hooked her feet behind my ass and pulled me in on every stroke. She was coming in no time at all, biting her lip so she wouldn’t scream. I stopped thrusting for a minute to enjoy her pussy contracting around my cock. Then I started up again and so did her orgasms. Then she told me “come for me baby, come for me, I want to feel it explode inside of me”. With a few more thrusts I did and it felt so damn good. We recovered and then got dressed (she left her bikini off) and gathered up some things to head to the showers. Along the way we passed the kids as they were coming back and told them we would be back soon. When we got to the shower building she gave me a kiss and said “your cum is starting to run down my thigh” I said oh great, now I am hard again. She laughed and then we went into our respective showers.

The next morning she gently woke me up holding a finger to her lips keep quiet. She then pulled the sheet off of us to show me she was naked (she went to bed with pajamas on). I smile big and reach for her but she stops me. She then whispers in my ear “if you start I won’t be able to stop and I can’t do that with the kids here”. And as if on cue we hear the kids wake up.
Old 06-26-2014, 05:02 AM

Thanked 8,938 Times in 976 Posts
Default Us too!

We were camping not long ago with another couple and their two kids. My job sometimes allows for days off midweek, which comes in handy at times. We were at a state campground the week before Memorial Day weekend. The crowds were waiting for the holiday weekend itself, so the campground was not crowded for the three days we and our friends were there. When the three days were up and our friends were packing up, we made the decision to stay there for a fourth day. Now alone, it seems my wife began to let her guard down.

On the morning of that final day, we decided to spend a relaxing day fishing so my wife went into the tent to change out of the sweats she'd slept in and into black yoga pants, no bra, and fittingly enough, a pink breast cancer awareness t-shirt while I sat by the fire and waited for her. I was sitting there, facing the tent and with my back to the camp road and the beach area when I noticed that my wife had left the door unzipped. (The tent is getting old and we are beginning to have problems with the zipper, so she gave up trying to zip it up.) I was going to warn her about the building traffic on the road (walkers and bikers), but in the end, I grabbed the camera instead. At first, she was unaware of the show she was giving everyone and I got some candid shots of her changing. Eventually she caught me taking photos through the door and then began hamming it up for the camera.

I wish I could say that I went into the tent and fucked the hell out of her but the I didn't. The day had dawned warm and sticky and this early in the season, the showers were not yet opened. We both felt that our daily sponge baths at the pond were not really enough so we decided to wait until we got home the next day to play. But, seeing the camera always turns her on and she was very frisky and flashed me many times during the day!

Needless to say, I kept the camera close at hand all day!

Free Videos - Updated Daily
mmf bmwmwmf 0021

4m:24s

04-17-2007
07Robe Dance Request part 2

4m:58s

02-04-2024
college lesbians

2m:19s

06-25-2019
BOWA SOLO HC LLR 0098

7m:02s