uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-01-2014, 03:37 AM

Default The perils of exhibitionism

I am an exhibitionist. Admittedly a shy one, but I like to go into the great outdoors and when the rain stops, take pics with my trusty tripod and timer....
I'm also a bit naughty at times, despite my mature years and this tale combines my two faults...

So I had been chatting to him for a few days on a dogging site and things we had in common made me respond positively to his suggestion that we meet for a little flashing fun. We chose a place we both knew, a dogging spot which would probably be fairly empty earlier in the day, a place I often took pics. He said he might be a little late and I waited, then as time got on, started to set up the camera to take pictures.

And then he arrived. Looked nervous but charming and once he got in the car with me, simply gorgeous, sweet smelling and gently spoken but clearly aroused. I was wearing a shortish denim skirt with white lace topped stockings held up by a black suspender belt and no panties, with a black sheer bra on under my loose purple top. It didn't take long for his hands to stroke my thighs gently and reveal the stockings and for us to start kissing.

I love kissing. I love gently pressing my tongue against a warm receptive mouth and feeling the same back and we spent minutes exploring each others lips and mouths, his hand and fingers inching up my skirt towards my pussy, till it found the wetness waiting. He stopped kissing and bent his head to look as his fingers gently probed and entered, spreading the wetness round, More insistent kissing and touching and feeling and finger fucking as I came hard for the first time, wetness on the back of my skirt and his hand.....

The his turn. Out came a most beautiful hard cock, so delicious to lick and suck. I started and he urged me just to lick the top. So with the tip of my tongue I touched oh so gently, teasing the tip, all around the head, then let my lips form a gently kiss on it before taking just the head into my mouth and rubbing gently with my tongue. I responded well and I continued to lick and slurp before then taking it all, as far as i could to the back, gagging and spluttering but enjoying the full feeling. Working my lips up and down he asked me to be gentle as he wanted not to come too quickly and I pulled away to allow him to finger and make me cum again too....

Then his turn. A combination of gently licks, hard sucks, rapid wanks and cock held right deep in. The he came. Spurting warm salty come down my throat......

We chatted, and shared before he had to leave and i stayed to finally do those pictures. It took ten minutes to set up the pesky tripod in the passenger seat and no sooner did I start to take pics when I heard a car, and as I looked, not just any car. A police car.
Rather rapidly, I moved back to the car to switch off the remote shutter release and tried to look as inconspicuous as I could in short denim skirt and knee high boots. He obviously fell for my cunning ploy of pretending to take pictures of a robin and drove to the other end of the car park, where he sat and waited. As he did another car drove in with a familiar dogger friend in. He got out and admired the boots then chatted generally about mutual acquaintances and the police presence. Who finally left us in peace. So being left in peace I wickedly flashed my stocking tops at him and got back into the car where he had a closer look, standing then crouching on the driver's side, looking at my smooth pussy before inserting his fingers....with the usual statement that I was rather wet

And again I was finger fucked till I came and he was obviously very aroused.....so we retired to his bigger car and out came my second cock of the day. This time we both knew we couldn't be long and I licked and sucked and took him deeply, while wanking him....he did have another go at me, tho I pleaded with his to be careful as I could feel my wetness dribbling and squirting out on his seat....

And then he came too, A second drink of protein for the wanton lady.
We all left with smiles on our faces.
But I never got to finish the pictures!!
Attached Thumbnails
Image4 (3).jpg   Image11a.jpg  

IMG_3802 (Medium)a.jpg  
Old 03-02-2014, 07:03 AM

Hello Franzine,

"But I never got to finish the pictures!! "

Which is a great shame, however the script more than makes up for that, a very arousing story which I greatly enjoyed.

Thanks.

Alec
The Following User Says Thank You to imbiable For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2014, 02:22 PM

Thanked 3,814 Times in 457 Posts

I am an exhibitionist. Admittedly a shy one
neh you just a horny older lady :P would love to catch you making pictures if i get threated like the other person's who caught you

If woman say men think only with their penis....
will she be offended if i ask here to blow my mind?
The Following User Says Thank You to xXroninXx For This Useful Post:
Old 03-04-2014, 04:24 PM

Default Camming fun...

That Saturday was a quiet day for me for once, with a bit of privacy, so I resorted to a little private perving on a cam site I used to frequent- an amateur site now defunct where individuals set up rooms where you could chat and watch their cams at the same time. I liked to sometimes put on a bit of a naughty show there, it was where I started "exhibiting" myself and enjoying the naughtiness of letting strangers see parts previously private and known only to me and my husband.

I was drawn to a room of a sexy lady who I knew was a submissive who had a sexy Dom partner who perfomed beautifully together on cam- they had been at it for most of the day by all accounts when i logged in on Saturday, and I watched as she expertly sucked his large cock before sitting for a rest on the bed as he chatted away to the admiring throng in the chat room. Like most of these places, the audience was largely male and they were full of compliments for such a sexy woman.

As he chatted, she sat naked, and I sat and admired her; at 43 her figure is stunning, slim, breasts full and firm with wonderful nipples that she was attaching nipple clamps and chains to as her Dom chatted away.

Rather to my amazement I had a private message from them. I have a few pictures posted on the site and cammed there from time to time and he just wanted to tell me that she liked my pics and cam...before asking me if I would put my cam on and let them phone me as she would like to talk to me and watch me playing as he fucked her...

It was one of those moments when fortune favoured me, I was alone and already aroused by her performance, so after warning them that it would be a long distance call and a bit of a delay while he found the code for "england" (most people abroad haven't heard of "wales" I agreed and shortly was connected to the delicious lady i could see on cam, across the ocean but sounding as though she was next door!

Somewhat overawed, as she is a bit of a star on the site, I just let my pussy take over and fell into raptures about her body and how I would like to kiss, lick and suck it...and she responded in kind. My cam was on by now and oblivious to the private messages that I was getting from guys wanting to direct me and get me to watch their cam, i focused just on her and what i would like to do to her. As I did, her Dom made her play with herself at my command, pulling at her nipple chain as she fingered her pussy, showing me how wet it was and he moved the cam down so I had a full view of her beautifully shaved, pink, wet slit, that i so wanted to lick and feel and finger...

He couldn't wait any longer, so turned her round and got out his large erect cock and with the cam showing every movement, plunged it into her...causing my eardrum to almost burst with the scream that accompanied it. He pumped into her, letting me see him pound in and out of her soaking wet pussy and as he did, she moaned, as I did too, as by now, my hand was deep in my panties, which I cast off quickly, exposing both my pussy and boobs to the watching throng.....

It didn't take long as my fingers found my clit, and wet from the juices pouring out of my pussy, I rubbed and rubbed that hard little bead, and as she loudly came, so did I, soaking my hand and the chair on which I was sitting and, as her climax continued, he came hard, withdrawing as he spurted, letting his come leak out of her....before they both sank into the bed to the cheers of the chatters in the room.

It was at that point that I heard the sound of a car outside, and with the speed that only a naughty woman like me can muster, managed to log off and tidy up in record time!

A quiet Saturday afternoon

Just glad they didn't reverse the charges....
Old 03-07-2014, 04:59 PM

Default Descent into dogging.....

A holiday is a break from reality; a chance to recharge and restore. So it was when I had a week off, I decided to restore by having some joyful sexy fun with friends- but I didn't anticipate I would also end up being drawn into my first dogging experience..

The day was a treat with a lady friend, an exhibitionist who had first drawn me into the world of naughty picture taking. The plan was to visit a nearby dogging spot accompanied by a veteran (but young) dogger and we set off to meet him by midday. He led us through the forests and hills to find a patch of snow for me- I had missed the opportunity when it was thick. Admittedly it wasn't a very big patch, but was big enough for me to sit on to contrast my black stockings and pink pussy in a photo. That was a mistake, as veteran dogger with a mischief streak, picked up a handful of snow and ice and rubbed it into my pussy. I had never had frozen lips before, but it was a new experience and one I won't hurry to repeat! We then moved into the woods, where we saw clear evidence of dogging activity. (Please guys, take your used condoms home! Think of the wildlife...)

And there we posed for more pics, first the ladies posing, then Mr Dogger joined in. Licking nipples, playing with pussies and finally having his just desserts of a suck and fuck, coming finally into my mouth....

It was only as we were walking out of the wooded area that we realised we were not alone. A solitary figure was watching from a distance. He certainly would have seen us, and as I am not the quietest person when aroused would have heard us too. Sadly, he stayed away and I somewhat wistfully watched him go, missing my first chance of a real bit of dogging.

But I had the chance the following day. Mr Veteran Dogger was online as I was looking at the pictures of our naughty day out and when I told him how horny I was, invited me out for an afternoon to ease my arousal. Being in a mood where my pussy was determining my actions, I could not say anything but yes, so at 4pm there I was in his car, driving to a nearby dogging spot. It was still light and the place he had planned to take me was too crowded, as was the next place, but the third only had a couple of cars in, so we pulled in. Only for a car that had been following us to the second spot to pull in too. Whoever was in did not get out or approach so Mr D reckoned it was ok to have a little play- and asked me to show him what I had on. I was wearing my black rago corselette (I love it, 6 suspender straps..) with black stockings and no knickers (of course) and he checked with a couple of fingers and remarked that I wasn't supposed to be that wet so early in the session! I was so wet and so aroused, that as he teased and rubbed and pinched my clit, I soon came for the first time. I had bought my glass dildo along, so got that out and let my boobs go free for him to play with as I used it on myself, running its cold end against my hot lips and into my pussy, deep, so that I could feel the ridges inside. No surprise, I came again! And had my boobs bitten and licked for good measure.

It was clear by now that we wouldn't be able to get up to any more there, it was still too light and open, and so off we went again, with car again closely following. Down a lane led us to a more isolated spot and this time, Mr D got out his cock for me to suck. Car drove past then, with guy looking closely at us, and Mr D told me he'd probably be back. While we waited, I wanked and sucked him, his hard cock tasting delicious, licking the tip then allowing him to push it in so deep I once again gagged. While I was doing this, the car returned and drew up next to us. My back was to him, and I asked nervously what was happening to be told he was watching. I carried on sucking, aware that there was now a total stranger in a car close by, and before long, heard the sound of a door open and shut, as the stranger got out.

Mr D asked me if I wanted my skirt pulled up to show my bum and I agreed, and had it hitched up to a total stranger, as Mr D then started to feel me and play with me in front of him. I was by now in total confusion, I know what dogging is about, but when I was suddenly in the middle of a fantasy it seemed very different! All I knew was that I wanted to continue and show more. So Mr D opened his window and the stranger came round and they exchanged a few words- he had seen us in the car park and thought he'd follow us, he was on his way to work. He carried on watching as we sucked and played but then a car came, sending him back to his car.

Mr D, with an eye for a better arrangement, then turned his car round, so that I was sat away from the road and the door would shield the stranger. Turning a car with his trousers at his ankles is probably not to be recommended, but it worked and there I was, sat in a car half naked, pussy and boobs exposed to a total stranger, who was given permission to touch.

And touch he did, first just gently rubbing and feeling, then putting more fingers in, feeling how wet I was and finger fucking me hard. My head was on a level with his groin, and my pussy was yelling out for me to touch, and touch I did, his hard cock bulging in his trousers. I came again as I felt and he muttered that he wouldn't be long at this rate! So we released him...and I sucked him and he came within 20 seconds, into my mouth, warm salty come my reward for being so naughty.

He went off to work with a smile on his face and I then turned to Mr D with a huge smile on my face too...such a wickedly horny naughty moment. I hope Mr D enjoyed it too- to ensure he did, I sucked and played with him till he came too, giving me another rich drink for the evening. I slept well that night....my first go at dogging....

A couple of pics from the adventure...(the ones in the red jumper!)

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/show...2&postcount=16

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/show...4&postcount=19

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/show...7&postcount=31
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to franzine For This Useful Post:
Old 03-09-2014, 05:37 AM

Default Dogging tales...

After my introduction to dogging by veteran dogger, I mulled over repeating the experience. It had been incredibly horny, I had taken part in swinging and group sex but never with strangers like that, in such a public place. The risk, the sheer naughtiness, the fact that the guy had come so quickly, all just filled my fiddling fantasies, as I used my finger in bed at night on my clit to make myself come. Dreams of strangers, faceless guys, wanting me and having me heightened my arousal and I would come hard and quickly, wet fingers after rubbing and squeezing my clit and pressing high in my yearning hole against the spot just above my pubic bone that gave me such intense orgasms.
I joined a dogging site on the net, initially to find out more in the local scene, but was aware from travelling back from our adventure where some of those local dogging spots were. So one day on my next holiday, I packed up my camera stuff and set off to the spots. I figured that if I didn’t see any dogging going then maybe at least I could take some outdoor pictures.

It took about an hour to arrive at the site I was thinking about. It seemed pretty deserted. Part of me was disappointed, but I was also relieved, my heart had been thumping all the way up and my pussy was wet and wanting. And when that happens, she does tend to take over and I knew I would have trouble keeping my mind rather than my pussy in command. I got out of the car and went walking round, the parking place overlooked a reservoir and a little stile led to a path down to a small copse with trees and a path, sheltered from view. I set up and took some straightforward pictures of the scenery, and as I was about to start some more revealing ones, I heard the sound of a car driving in.

I cursed my luck and picked up the camera/tripod and walked back up the path. As I ascended, a man looked down on me, smoking a cigarette and he acknowledged me as I went past and asked an innocent question about the camera. I was dressed fairly conservatively, long denim skirt, loose top and cardigan with no bra on underneath.
We chatted and I wondered why he was there. Not there to walk a dog, nor to fish, nor on his way to work. Just admiring the scenery, he said. He asked me if I wanted a hand taking some pictures and I agreed, feeling pretty sure this man was not only a dogger, but also knew that my cover story of taking pics was not a very convincing one.
He stood a little way from me and started to take pics. Looking at him, it was clear that he was aroused, his trousers bulged out and I was sure I could see a little leak developing. I had a leaky pussy too, just begging for some action.
He started to talk more suggestively...why was I out here on my own..what sort of pictures did I take...had I ever taken naughty pictures and throwing caution to the wind I told him that sometimes I did and I liked to post them on websites for people to look at.

“Why not do some here?” he ventured to say and at first I just hitched up the hem of my skirt before the naughty voice of my pussy in my head screamed out “flash him you tits...NOW!”

I’m not one to disobey and had reached that stage of need where I couldn't stop even if I wanted to. I lifted up my top and let my breasts free. The nipples stood out in the cold and he took more pics and instructed me first to lift my skirt, then to show him my bum. I did so, and not having thought this through, had only a pair of black panties on, hardly lingerie of the highest order...but at that point a car drove in and our picture taking stopped for a while...

The car didn't stop long and as it went he approached me and lifted my top up and started feeling my breasts, pulling at the nipples, squeezing them, before taking them into his mouth, one at a time, sucking and nibbling. He then started rubbing that bulge, making it bigger for me, before gesturing down. I bent and undid his trousers, revealing a hard cocks....
He started to wank it gently and then looking at me as if to ask, moved it towards my mouth. I started by squatting at his feet, reaching up and then replacing his hand with my own. Started gently, looking at his face to see how he liked it, was he one who liked a soft stroke or a hard and fast jerk? As I moved my hand up and down, moistened by the precum, it was clear to me what he liked and I picked up speed and firmly but gently pulled down and up, before placing my lips and tongue on his cock. He had started to take pictures again, downwards as he gently thrust his cock deeper into my mouth, and I used my tongue to explore him as he did, my hands now feeling under his cock, between his legs, stroking and squeezing. With amazing dexterity he took pics from different angles but his hands were shaking as he drew near to the point of no return. He came suddenly, out of the blue, filling my mouth and I let his cum rest on my tongue, savouring the taste for a moment and allowing him to take a picture, before I swallowed it all down.

Just in time. A car drove up and this time people got out, we could hear their voices. Normality was restored, clothes were tidied, the camera returned to me and off we went, back to the little car park, with hardly a word spoken. He winked goodbye at me and drove off and I never saw him again......
Attached Thumbnails
24 013.jpg   24 021a.jpg  

24 048.jpg   Image1.jpg  

Image2.jpg   Image3.jpg  

Image4.jpg   Image5.jpg  

Imagea1.jpg  
Old 03-09-2014, 09:35 AM

sweet! would love to see that pussy getting stuffed with a fat cock, or you suck only on your adventures?

Old 03-09-2014, 02:39 PM

Well, Mr Ronin, you'll have to wait and see! Think you can guess how things developed though...
The Following User Says Thank You to franzine For This Useful Post:
Old 03-10-2014, 09:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by franzine View Post
Well, Mr Ronin, you'll have to wait and see! Think you can guess how things developed though...
only downside so far is that it isnt me you found in your adventures

Old 03-10-2014, 07:21 PM

Thanked 4,022 Times in 247 Posts

Excellent experiences and photo.
The Following User Says Thank You to artfuldogger For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
MILF SUCKS2

1m:45s

12-20-2022
nakedoutdoors

3m:01s

12-27-2010