Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-17-2013, 02:30 AM

Thanked 2,731 Times in 208 Posts
Default Remote vibrator at party

I read somewhere recently a story some guy wrote about a party he and his wife hosted. They had gotten a wireless remote control vibrator and she wore it at the party. They left the remote sitting out where everyone could get it and throughout the night people would mess with it trying to figure out what it did. Basically a lot of people at this party unknowingly pleasured this guy's wife and both of them were almost certain nobody actually figured it out except maybe one guy, because he was messing with it while watching all the women there, but he never figured out who it was. He said her reaction was priceless at times, especially when she was trying to have a conversation with someone!

I for one think this is a brilliant idea!!! Come on guys... and ladies, we need to try this! I might be able to talk my wife into doing it for new years if we can get the right kind of vibrator. Apparently it needs to be a high end toy so the range is strong enough and it isn't too loud, so it won't be too obvious. If anybody else has heard of or tried this, I would love to hear how it went!

And by all means, I'm sure there are some of you out there that would do this in a heartbeat so let's hear from you!!
Old 12-17-2013, 10:15 AM

Thanked 1,281 Times in 97 Posts
Default Great bit in Shortbus

There is a hilarious bit in the movie Shortbus on this topic, including what can go wrong. Only difference was that it was just the lady's SO who was supposed to play with the remote.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jiinx81 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-19-2013, 02:45 AM

Default Recommendations?

I talked to my wife to see if she would be up for trying this on new year's eve and she seemed to think it would be sort of fun and exciting. Her main condition was to find an appropriate vibrator, especially one that won't be audible. It doesn't need to be silent as we will be at a party with music and talking and noise, but quiet enough that it will be difficult to hear if somebody is standing next to her. We also don't want to spend a ridiculous amount of money, but if it is indeed good enough quality I can see us getting our use out of it .

Can anybody out there recommend a suitable wireless remote operated vibrator from personal experience or at least help steer me in the right direction?
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to wolf86 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-19-2013, 06:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf86 View Post
I talked to my wife to see if she would be up for trying this on new year's eve and she seemed to think it would be sort of fun and exciting. Her main condition was to find an appropriate vibrator, especially one that won't be audible. It doesn't need to be silent as we will be at a party with music and talking and noise, but quiet enough that it will be difficult to hear if somebody is standing next to her. We also don't want to spend a ridiculous amount of money, but if it is indeed good enough quality I can see us getting our use out of it .

Can anybody out there recommend a suitable wireless remote operated vibrator from personal experience or at least help steer me in the right direction?
There are several quality remote vibrators on the market now with several different speeds and setting at reasonable prices. Try Adam and Eve or Wicked Temptations to get a good idea of what is out there and then search around for some comparative pricing.

I have two quick stories about our remote controlled egg from several years ago. We had purchased one when they first hit the market, and it only had two speeds. We had lots of fun in public with it, and eventually told a couple that we partied with about. A few weeks later we all went to dinner, MrsV had her egg in and we would come to find out later that the other couple had purchased one and was playing with it that night as well. We also found out that all the remotes were on the same frequency as well.
Any way, we were at dinner, and I turned the remote on and both women jumped. MrsV told me to stop, so I did, and a few minutes later, both women jumped again and MrsV gave me a dirty look and told me to stop. I wasn't doing anything. After several different episodes like this, I asked if they had were playing with an egg as well. They said yes, so we both put our remotes on the table, and took turns switching each one on and off. Sure enough, we found out both remotes controlled both eggs.
We partied with them a lot, and it was always a turn on knowing we turning each others spouses on without the spouses knowing which one of us were controlling the eggs. We never swapped or anything like that, but still had lots of fun with them.
We had another fun night in the adult toy store where we bought the egg when we set the entire collection of remote controlled toys on the display shelf off one night. The sales staff got a good laugh as well.
Old 12-19-2013, 11:54 AM

Thanked 1,431 Times in 359 Posts

The thing is if you're at a party then you give the remote to one of your friends and let them jolt her. She'll never know who did it which makes it much more erotic!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tifosi For This Useful Post:
Old 12-19-2013, 01:43 PM

Thanks Vcpl, I'll look into those, that's a great story by the way... That would be awesome to pleasure both women at the same time with one remote!

Tifosi, yeah our plan is to leave the remote sitting out in the middle of the party, so random people will mess with it without actually knowing what it does. That way she will have no idea when and who is pleasuring her... but I may end up tipping off a friend or two what the remote is for and not tell them who it belongs to haha. That should be interesting to see if they can figure out who's wearing it and what that leads to!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to wolf86 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-19-2013, 01:56 PM

Thanked 1,431 Times in 359 Posts

Wolf, just be sure that no one walks off with it. That's why you give it to someone that you trust. Have fun....
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tifosi For This Useful Post:
Old 12-19-2013, 02:08 PM

That's true, I don't think anyone would take it but I am going to monitor who has it so I'll know who is playing with her . I'm most likely going to put it on the coffee table with the remotes for the tv, blu ray, sound system, etc. That should increase the chances of people messing with it and keep them from stealing it lol.

And chances are I will get a friend to play with it later knowing what it does after most people have gone home. My wife and the rest of us will probably have been drinking enough by then that she will lose some clothing and make things interesting!

Last edited by wolf86; 12-19-2013 at 02:14 PM.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to wolf86 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-19-2013, 05:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf86 View Post
That's true, I don't think anyone would take it but I am going to monitor who has it so I'll know who is playing with her . I'm most likely going to put it on the coffee table with the remotes for the tv, blu ray, sound system, etc. That should increase the chances of people messing with it and keep them from stealing it lol.

And chances are I will get a friend to play with it later knowing what it does after most people have gone home. My wife and the rest of us will probably have been drinking enough by then that she will lose some clothing and make things interesting!
Sounds like fun. Can we come, pleeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaase?
LOL, have a good time with it.

This thread has made me think it might be a good time to get some fresh batteries for the egg and remotes to the egg and her vibrating panties. Both remotes work both toys, so it might be fun to have MrsV insert the egg and give a buddy the other remote with out her knowing it. Just have to play it off like some one else has another egg at the party.
And she will probably lose some, if not all, of her clothing knowing the people we are going to with on New Years Eve.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Vcpl For This Useful Post:
Old 12-19-2013, 05:46 PM

Thanked 8,900 Times in 974 Posts
Default Lots of fun!

Ok. So I wrote a rather lengthy post last night but when I tried to post it, unfortunately I somehow lost the whole thing! Let's try again...

As I have mentioned on other posts here on OCC, my wife, Tammie and I met at work where I was a supervisor and she came to work on my crew. My first ever view of her was of her sexy, shapely ass as she sat on a stool with her back to me (that and her long, wavy strawberry blonde hair.) It was a view I'll never forget, but I digress!

Because we were both in relationships, it took almost a year of constant but covert flirting and teasing before we could start a relationship of our own (beyond that of friends, of course.) Even then, because of the supervisor/employee stigma, we had to keep our relationship a secret. Only a select few of our close, trusted friends ever knew the truth.

Anyway, it was not long after we started seeing each other that I saw an advertisement in a magazine for a remote controlled, vibrating egg and I just had to order one! When it arrived, I brought it into work with a fresh complement of batteries. I called her to my office and gave the egg to her. I told her to go into the ladies room and insert it into her pussy, which she did. When she came back into the office, I asked her how it felt. She said she felt "full" at first but other than that, she hardly knew it was there. Then I showed her the remote. She asked what it was for so I slid the vibration control to "intense" and then hit the "On" button. Her knees buckled, her eyes got wide and she said, "OMG!" or something to that effect! She had to grab my desk to remain upright! I slid the control back to "Moderate" and then shut it off. I told her she was to wear it for the rest of the night and then told her she ought to get back to work! The shock on her face was slowly replaced by her smile and I knew our night was going to be a fun one! She turned to leave and walked out of my office. When she was about half way across the production floor, I hit the "On" button again and saw her knees buckle once more! I just smiled to myself and shut it off.

Then the games began and they lasted for days! She never knew when or where I'd show up on the floor and jolt her because most of the time I wouldn't let her see me before hitting the button! Even better, sometimes I'd walk by, smile at her and then never hit it! The anticipation of not knowing when or if I was going to jolt her used to drive her crazy!

One of my favorite memories of those times was one day, when I walked into the quality assurance room and saw her standing at the inspection desk with 3 of her fellow quality assurance inspectors, inspecting and discussing some questionable product. The ladies were all deep in conversation and had no idea I was standing on the other side of the room, to the side of the doorway. They were all standing with their backs to me and Tammie was leaning forward, elbows on the desk with her cute litle ass pointed straight back at me. She was wearing one of my favorite pair of jeans. Tight yet conforming, they clung to her ass and showed it off perfectly. I just stood there, took out the remote, slid the vibration control to "moderate", hit the "On" button and watched the show. Her knees buckled a bit but she quickly regained control of herself. She continued her conversation with her coworkers as if nothing unusual was going on but then I noticed her ass wiggling slowly as the vibrations churned her insides. It was very subtle and yet extremely erotic! I turned up the vibrations a little more and watched the dance as it became more pronounced. After about 5 minutes, I jammed the slide all the way to "intense" and watched as she jumped up straight and looked around for me! She announced to her friends that she had to go to the ladies room and headed my way, to the door. As she passed by me, she wispered, "Turn it OFF, you bastard!" The twinkle in her eyes and the smile on her face told me that she was enjoying it as much as I was and I could barely contain my laughter! After she walked by me and out of range, I shut it off.

The games we played went on for weeks until we finally wore that thing out! As a result of our play and experimentation, I will mention a few things about the toys...

Because Tammie needs direct stimulation to her clit to orgasm and the egg won't provide that, I could get her right to the edge, but we never did get her over "the hump" *Pun intended! So, if that is an issue for you, you might want to look into another type, called "Joni's Butterfly", which is worn, via straps, directly on her clit. (Another option is a vibrating panty.) Both of these options can be heard, however, because they are externally worn, as opposed to the egg, which is inserted internally, which deafens the "buzzing" sounds of the egg. (Never a concern for us as the background noise from the manufacturing floor was sufficient enough to mask Tammie's buzzing pussy!)

Sorry this post was so long, but I wanted to describe to you another situation where those toys are alot of fun. They are useful at more than just parties!

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Ana Jaqueline Dando o rabo no Mato

3m:10s

08-20-2013
HCCR9060

8m:38s

01-06-2022

1m:01s

07-24-2008
flash st patrick

2m:36s

02-27-2017