Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-08-2013, 06:57 PM

Thanked 5,720 Times in 428 Posts
Default My First Few Times

Part 1

Well I’ve been on here about a month now but it was a week or two before I discovered the Non-Fiction section. Whilst I’ve enjoyed reading the stories, it’s always been with a tinge of jealousy – I’ve never managed to do anything like that! Indeed lately my sex life has been more than disappointing; if I hear a friend mentioning that they haven’t had sex for a few months, my usual reply is, ‘Count yourself lucky you can still measure it in months.’
It wasn’t always like that though.

The first woman I ever made love to was also my first girlfriend – lucky old you, I hear you saying. Well after that the luck seemed to desert me but that’s another story.

So how to describe Vicky? Just turned 19 when I met her, long gingery-blonde hair that was a bit lank and lifeless, and only just pretty enough not to be plain, although she had the most beautiful pale blue eyes I’ve ever seen, and ever will. Only 5 ft 3 (I’m 6 ft 3), but a cracking little body, small tits, about a 33B - but I like that, can’t stand huge droopy ones – with large nipples (I now know these are called ‘puffy ‘) that would stiffen at the drop of a hat, and under those pale soft downy pubes, the most perfect pussy ever; tigh,t and smooth as a 10-year-old single malt. I’m getting rock-hard just typing this and I hope you are too reading it.

I was a late starter woman-wise; indeed, I saw out my teens without even a whiff of girl action, so by the time I reached twenty was beginning to think I’d be condemned to a lifetime of virginity. In fact I’d almost started believing I wasn’t even going to get a girlfriend. My awful shyness and fear of rejection had made it impossible to talk to the opposite sex except on matters of school or work. Of course, it’s not just the fear of rejection; it’s the prospect of looking a right wally as you begin the long trudge back across the dance floor after the object of your desire has said no. So I’d just sit there wishing something would happen and, eventually, it did. It often does to guys like me, because sooner or later a girl comes along who gets so frustrated waiting for the man to make the first move that she thinks, sod protocol, and simply takes matters into her own hands.

I met Vicky at a Christmas disco organised by my old school, in one of the city nightspots. They had given up holding them at school the previous year (the year I’d left) because of the restrictions on alcohol on school premises – even for the teachers!

I was slightly fed up with the party at first, several friends and I were considering going somewhere else, then something happened to change my mind. An attractive girl walked straight up to me and asked me to dance. She introduced herself as Valerie and that’s when I realised she was the ex-girlfriend of one of the friends I’d turned up with. After a few minutes she said:

“Come over here, there’s someone I want you to meet. Everard, this is Vicky.”

We said hello to each other, but I don’t think we spoke much for the rest of the night. Later we sat and talked, and I talked her onto my lap … and that’s how it all started. I kissed her fourteen times before we left – funny the things you remember!

Then we were alone at last, parked outside the Nurses’ Home. I learned that Vicky had moved up to the big city a couple of months before to study nursing, so she didn’t really know anybody. Val, who by then was probably becoming tired of seeing her stay in every night, had persuaded her to come to the party. On their arrival they had stood on the upstairs balcony looking down.

Val asked her, “See anything you fancy?” to which she replied, “Yes, that one over there.”

“Great,” said Val. “I know him slightly.” Which was partially true, I think we had met on one occasion.
Anyway back to the present. Vicky asked, “Is this just a one-night thing or what?” so I said of course not, I’d love to see you again.

And I did, the very next night. Within weeks, we were inseparable.

Fast forward four months. We were now obsessed with each other.

(I can’t believe that – a woman obsessed with me? I should have done everything in my power to hang onto her but for some reason, I didn’t. Too late now, she’s dropped off the planet. No Google, no Facebook, no nothing.)

We were still virgins, but I’d been inside her bra many times (starting from our very first date!) and in her knickers once or twice, although she’d actually got into my knickers first! The prospect of our Doing It had been raised by this time and she’d even made the appointment to go on The Pill, quite a thing in the mid-70’s.

The bad news was, we’d had a few ups and downs, been on the brink of splitting up a couple of times, and even done it once. But after a month or so we were back together and even better than before. (Although I discovered that she wasn’t actually taking the pills – how could I have been stupid enough to even ask her that?)

Then the first of May came round. Vicky wasn’t working until the afternoon so I’d engineered a morning off and we arranged to get together at my house while my parents were at work. Within minutes we were dry humping on the hearthrug, then I got her tits out and sucked and chewed her nipples until she was ready to explode. Well, so was I. Then we transferred operations to my room. Quarter of an hour later we were both nearly naked on the bed. Her fingers had closed round my cock, mine were venturing into her pussy.

Suddenly she let out a long husky moan. “Ooohhh, Everard, there’s nothing I’d like better than to make love to you … right NOW!!”

I gave her an ironic look. “Well, we can’t can we?”

“Yes we can.”

“??”

“I lied about the pills. I’ve been taking them all along.”

“Why?”

“Side effects. I wanted to see if there were any.”

(I’d already noticed one – it made her as horny as fuck.)

“So, are we going to?”

Vicky made no reply, she simply shot out from under me, threw off what little remained of her clothes, and was back in what seemed like a millisecond. I quickly followed and here we were, both completely naked, and not feeling the slightest bit shy or awkward.

And now there was absolutely nothing to stop me doing what I’d been waiting for all this time.

Slowly but surely, I began to close the distance between us.

(To be continued)
Old 04-09-2013, 11:41 PM

Dammit what a dicktease do continue.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Big_prick69 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-10-2013, 10:44 AM

Default omg

where is part 2???
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ez2b0e For This Useful Post:
Old 04-10-2013, 11:28 AM

Part 2 is coming soon, I'm still writing it!

Be patient and I hope you find it worth waiting for.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Everard For This Useful Post:
Old 04-30-2013, 07:47 PM

Part 2

Actually we didn’t do anything on that occasion – we just inserted and stayed motionless for a while, chatting. But we did feel different afterwards. On the way into work that afternoon, I must have been bright red, imagining that everyone on the bus could guess what I’d been doing.

First thing the next morning I called her. I had a day off, would she like to come round?

(On a Friday I never went to work as it was supposed to be a day in college, but I’d bunked off many times before.)

Within an hour she was ringing the doorbell. “You came,” I said with mock Victorian melodrama as I let her in.
“Well, not yet,” she replied. (She had this strange idea that women were not capable of orgasm until they got to about thirty.)

Now we wasted no time with hearthrugs. Seconds later we were back on my bed, in the same position and state of undress as 24 hours previously. Sliding my cock deep inside her felt like coming home. Looking into those eyes, I knew what she wanted, words were unnecessary. This time, I was feeling bolder. I started thrusting – slowly at first, then with greater speed that came with greater confidence, and after a while (don’t remember now how long) I exploded inside her. Leaving my cum in someone else’s body felt strange. After lunch, we met and had a walk round town, when I suppose we must have discussed this.

After that we had a bit of a break. Opportunities for further fornication were few and far between – we couldn’t take too many days off after all! In the meantime we spent a few days at her parents’ home in the country as they’d been asking her when they were going to meet me. Nothing sexual was going to take place there; too many people coming and going. She had 3 younger brothers and there was also a young girl of about 18 called Olivia who worked in Vicky’s parents’ business, staying in the house. Vicky’s eldest brother Zac, who was also 18, lusted after Livvy morning noon and night but she already had a boyfriend so this was a source of much frustration for him.
He wasn’t the only one. We were getting frustrated too being in close proximity all the time and being unable to do anything about it! The first night I was there, it wasn’t too bad as we were still settling in (unlike brother Zac who spent the entire evening lying on his bed with headphones on, staring into space).

The next evening things got interesting. We’d been together the entire day, but never alone, until almost bedtime when, in the room I shared with Zac, Vicky got very frustrated, holding me so tightly I thought she was going to break my spine! She was now feeling really randy, but with one or other of the family liable to burst in at any moment, couldn’t do anything about it.

The following night it was my turn to get frustrated due to seeing Vicky looking bloody gorgeous in her white nightgown. After the parents had gone to bed, she sneaked me into Zac’s room where the passion increased to fever pitch, until our frenzied making out was terminated by Zac coming to bed. (He didn’t help matters by lending me his copy of ‘In Praise Of Older Women’!)

The next day we left to return to the city, where almost the first thing we did when we got back was to arrange our excuses so that we could have a day off later in the week!

So three or four days later we were back on my bed with clothes rapidly heading towards the floor. It seemed like years since I’d seen her naked and the sight didn’t disappoint - I was instantly rock hard. As Vicky tended to get a bit dry we spread on some KY, a little ritual we both enjoyed. This time we got into the bed and within seconds were as close together as any two people could be. We began to move together in a rhythm we were now beginning to perfect. After a few minutes her breaths suddenly became shallower and closer together and she started to gasp.
“Omigod … omogod … omiGODD!! Everaaarrrrddddd!!!!!! I’m COMINNGGG!!!!!!!!”

Her entire body was shaking uncontrollably and her eyes wide with surprise, bringing me instantaneously to a powerful, shuddering simultaneous orgasm.

When after what seemed like an eternity it all subsided, we stayed motionless for quite a while, unable to believe what had happened.

But we knew it had. Because after a few more minutes, my erection returned, and we did it all over a-bloody-gain!

Then came the night of my best friend’s birthday.

(To be continued)

Last edited by Everard; 04-30-2013 at 07:50 PM.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Everard For This Useful Post:
Old 08-10-2018, 11:15 AM

Thanked 2,997 Times in 382 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everard View Post
Part 2

(To be continued)
AND???? Seems you have some unfinished business with Vicky... Get cracking man!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Omega88 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-10-2018, 08:54 PM

Yeah, sorry about that Omega, I will get round to it I promise you!

In the meantime, there are a couple of stories about Vicky in my 'More Conquests' thread:

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/sho...d.php?t=216588
The Following User Says Thank You to Everard For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
zHcaughtMov2

1m:23s

01-20-2016
Chubby Latina Strips

3m:09s

03-30-2021

1m:00s

06-17-2022
Hottie With Fantastic Sexy