uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-25-2012, 03:01 PM

Default Rollercoaster Upskirt

Ever really wish you had your camera out?

I was at the end of a very long line for a rollercoaster at a nationally known theme park. This was just a little earlier this month. As we approached the end, I couldn't help but notice that a woman a few people in front of me was wearing a sleek black dress. It wasn't the sort of thing that I normally see in line for a rollercoaster. The girl was wearing a backpack and talking to a man. As she got into her seat, she gave a brief flash of panties, but then it happened. It looked like she was trying to hook the backpack around her legs or something, but those legs went every which way. Her panties were see-through, and at one point, she must have been spread eagle for like 20 seconds. Even when she was done, her skirt never really came back down far enough to hide her panties. She sat in that cart flashing 100 people for a couple of minutes overall. My camera was already packed in preperation for boarding the ride. I wish I could have snapped this, because it was hot. I was in the group after, but I wonder if the official rollercoaster photo caught the upskirt. I can only dream, but I'd kill for that picture. I'm not likely to see that again.
Old 08-26-2012, 01:28 AM

I had a similar experience that was rollercoaster related. I was standing in line and a girl a little in front of my friend and I had on a little jean skirt. I was looking just because she was cute and had nice legs, but I figured that was all I would see. As we got closer to getting on the ride it breaks up into separate lines for boarding 2 at a time. We moved up to get on and who was next to us, but the cute girl in the short skirt. The best thing here was that the rollercoaster went forward and then backwards and so the way the seating is arranged is the pair next to us sat directly across from us. My friend and I were treated to her getting onto her seat and then strap herself in. She tried to pull her skirt down but because she had to spread her legs to be buckled in properly and the fact it was a short jean skirt, she could do nothing. She had on little white cotton panties that we got to look at the whole time. She saw me looking as I was seated right across from her, but I think she figured what the hell. It was one of my best rollercoaster experiences ever.
Old 08-26-2012, 09:16 AM

Thanked 1,415 Times in 49 Posts

Another similar experience. At a theme park last summer, a friend and I were waiting in line for adventure rapids or whatever it was called. It was the ride where you board round 8 person rafts and follow the river getting we along the way. The last person to board our raft, and unnoticed by me in line, was a cute woman in her early 30's wearing a denim mini skirt. Luckily the last open seat was directly across from me. Unlike the roller coasters, this ride only required a seat belt...nothing between the legs to keep hers apart. That didn't really matter though as her skirt was short and tight enough to keep her black triangle on display for the entire ride, despite her legs being tightly closed.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to thieph For This Useful Post:
Old 08-27-2012, 05:46 PM

Default Not quite a rollercoaster

This happened at a family theme park when we were on holiday. Our first born was in a pushchair and he went on some baby rides. My wife used to like other fairground rides and although didnt go on the rollercoaster there was another ride she went on while I stayed with the pushchair. It was a kind of undulating circular track where the cars went forward for a while, then backwards, then forwards again but alot faster.
My wife wore a knee length cool summer skirt and a nice blouse showing some cleavage. The cars (I think there were eight) seated 3-4 people and the attendant pulled the bar into place before the ride started. As she was going on the ride alone she sat nearest the side that our son would see her, in what you might call seat 1 of 4 with seat 2 vacant. In seat 3 and 4 were two men who looked about 10 years older than us. I dont know where their wives were. Some pleasant friendly comments appeared to be exchanged as the ride began, waves from my wife were returned by me and our son as the ride gained pace. I noticed she was regularly pushing her skirt back into place as the ride gained speed but just as it was beginning to get too fast for my wife, it stopped and reversed. After a short while though it changed direction again, everyone knowing it now got faster. Such was the speed, my wife appeared afraid to let go of the safety rail, resulting in her skirt rising and not being pushed back onto place. At some point my wife closed her eyes and wouldnt let go of the safety rail, but as the car quickly came around I noticed the two guys were happily looking directly at my wifes legs which were becoming more and more exposed until her knickers must have been almost on show. She quickly straightened her skirt as the ride slowed down.
We then both took turns taking our youngster on what was called a cyclopter, a kind of helicopter car that you pedalled to propel it along the rail high above the ground. Again I noticed the 2 guys looking up at my wife and sure enough, when the rail was almost overhead, anyone looking directly upwards at certain points of the journey would have seen a good view of my wifes legs (and no doubt of other women wearing similar clothing).
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Sao Panda For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2012, 11:31 AM

There has got to be more of this sort of thing.
Old 10-15-2012, 05:51 PM

Thanked 26,520 Times in 1,274 Posts

I dated a girl in high school, we were more friends than steadies, but Paula always wore short skirts, I think because she had incredible legs and wanted to show off her best feature. One summer I took her to Pontchatrain Beach amusement park in New Orleans on a date and she was wearing a shorts shift dress that was stylish in the 60's. There was a ride called the Bug that sat 8 people in a circle and it whipped over a curved track, buffeting you around. Paula was sitting next to me and there were other young guys on the ride with their dates who were in skirts also. Within the 1st trip around the track all the girls were showing panties and since you had to hold onto a handle there was nothing they could do about it.

Paula had a sense of humor about her, I'll never forget her saying "I'm glad I wore my good undies" as were were exiting the ride.

My other favorite Paula story was the time the Beatles came to City Park Stadium. The tickets were not cheap, more than I had anyway, but I grew up close to the stadium and I knew lots of ways to sneak in, the easiest was to climb a fence that was usually unguarded. A buddy of mine and I were going to go when Paula found out and begged us to take her along, although she was doing it just for the adventure, she came from a wealthy family and her daddy would have gladly bought her tickets.

So we get to the stadium and go to my secret spot, it was behind a storage area and couldn't be seen from the inside and it looks like a piece of cake. I go over first, the fence was a regular chain link about 7 ft high with the short barbs on top, you have to be careful, but pretty easy. Of course Paula wore a miniskirt, as we hoped, and she went next, my buddy standing there to help her looking at her cute butt scaling the fence. Paula gets to the top and gets scared, we're coaching her, she gets one leg over, then eases the other leg and she's clear of danger, all she has to do is hop down a few feet or just climb down. Since she saw me hop, she hops and we hear a tearing sound, the skirt got caught on a piece of wire that attaches the fence to the posts.

Paula's skirt is literally torn off of her and left dangling near the top of the fence, she screams and is standing next to me in just her panties, blouse and tennis shoes. I had gotten lots of panty flashes from her but this was different, and panties aren't a bathing suit bottom by a long shot to a teen age guy. My buddy is staring slack jawed and I ask him to get her skirt off the fence while I'm taking my shirt off to give her.

The skirt is unwearable, no way to keep it on, so the 3 of us saw the Beatles with Paula wearing my shirt wrapped around her as a skirt. Paula's dad sent her off to an expensive college in the northeast and I never saw her after we graduated.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:

Tags
oops, panties, rollercoaster, upskirt, vagina

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Lovely brunette works the cock

0m:51s

03-26-2016
TANIA 1184

0m:51s

02-14-2018
casting2b

0m:39s