Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-13-2012, 04:45 PM

Thanked 1,283 Times in 55 Posts
Default My Best Friend's Girlfriend(s)

Hey guys,

I will preface this by saying, I am sorry this story is so long. I just try to be detailed and most of these stories are burned into my memory, and I am remembering them as I write. I hope you enjoy.

I have been addicted to reading some of these stories. I am especially intrigued by friends flashing or casual nudity with somebody other than your girlfriend or somebody you have been intimate with.

A few stories have come to mind, so I thought I would share. Daniel (not his real name, in fact all names will be changed) my best friend from high school, (still my best friend 15 years later) was always an exhibitionist and would try, usually unsuccessfully, to get his girlfriends to join him. I have a few stories about some of them, which I will probably share at some point, but I am going to focus on one main girl. Lets call her "Jenny".

She was beautiful. Full disclosure, I had a huge crush on her at one point, but she ended up dating Daniel for about two years. She looked like a curvy (not fat) Mila Kunis. She had dark hair, olive skin, a flat tummy, and full C breasts. The three of us would always hang out together and she would always cuddle with me, or jump on my back and flirt around, but never anything crazy.

One week during college, I was house sitting for a family that was out of town. So, naturally, that became the hang out/party house. One night, after some drinks, it was Daniel, Jenny, our friend James and myself. It was getting late and Daniel and Jenny went into their bedroom, which was actually a child's bedroom with bunk beds, but thats where Daniel wanted to sleep. He was a odd guy. So, James and I were playing on the family's foosball table. We were making bets that involved taking shots, which progressed in to money bets, and soon after, James was drunk and broke with nothing left to bet, so we ended up inventing a game called strip foosball. I am not great at foosball, but James was soooo bad that he ended up naked very quickly (thankfully, his junk was covered up by the table). We saw some potential in this game, so James immediately ran into Daniel and Jenny's room (still naked) saying "COME PLAY STRIP FOOSBALL". The answer was sadly "no", and without the fun of having a female join us, James got dressed and went home and thats how the night ended.

The next morning, it was just the three of us, and after our morning coffee, Jenny asked if I wanted to play foosball. I did. So we started playing and I was teaching her how to play, because she had never done it. We hit the ball around and it finally rolled into my goal. To my surprise, Jenny said "so now you have to take off your clothes?". I laughed and said something like, "I thought you didn't want to play" to which she responded, "thats because I didn't want James to see me naked". At this point, I really wasn't sure if she was serious. So, I basically explained the rules that every time your opponent scores, you have to take off an article of clothing. She said, "I'm in". At this point, I realized she wasn't joking. Daniel was in the room, but sitting at a computer which faced away from the table. I said "Hey Dan, Jenny and I are gonna play strip foosball". Without looking up he said, "Have fun!" (as I said before, he was always had the exhibitionist tendencies.) So, we started playing. Jenny was wearing socks, jeans (I will soon find out, no panties), a t shirt and a bra. I was wearing socks, pajama bottoms (no underwear), and a t shirt. We started playing and quickly Jenny had lost her socks. I scored again and she removed her shirt. Now, I had seen her in a bra before, so this wasn't a huge deal. I scored again, and she hesitated. I suggested she take her jeans off and she said she couldn't because she wasn't wearing panties. I said, "ok, do you want to start the round over, now that you have the hang of it?" She replied by reaching back, unhooking her bra and dropping it to the floor. My face must have been priceless. Her breasts were PERFECT! Olive skin, full C cups, and half dollar sized pinkish brown nipples.

Now, at this point in my life (I was probably 19) I had been with a few girls, but was not at all a player. These were the best breasts I had seen on a girl and I had to make a conscious effort to not get aroused which would have been clearly seen through my thin pajama pants. Apparently her being topless was the competitive advantage that she needed, because I could not concentrate anymore. All I could see were her breasts swaying and jiggling as she gripped and turned the handles. She quickly got me down to my pajama pants. At this point I said, well if you don't have to go bottomless, I don't. She agreed and we got dressed. I was worried that I had just ruined the game, but she quickly said "Round 2" and we were off again.

That continued on, but I was more comfortable seeing her breasts now, so I wasn't having to strip beyond maybe my socks. After a couple rounds of her stripping to her jeans, I finally said ok, whoever loses this round, has to at least FLASH. She agreed. I think the added pressure was working against me because we both ended up in only our pants. I won't bother you with the play by play, I will just say, I won. She started to unbutton her pants, but giggled and got embarrassed and stopped. Then for some reason, she said "follow me". We walked about 6 steps into the hallways and she whipped her pants down. Why she felt more comfortable in the hallway, I'll never know. When she pulled her pants down, I got a quick flash of her dark triangle of pubic hair. She quickly pulled her pants back up and my flash was over. I was still happy, but she surprised me and said, "did you see?" I was honest and said "kinda". She the faced me full on, and slid her pants to the floor. She stepped out of her pants and stood up. She was fully nude standing in front of me and I could see everything. She had a trim waist with great hips and dark pubic hair. This was about 12 years ago and so I'd say the majority of girls still kept their pubes and just trimmed it up. Which is actually my preference. It was amazing. She stroked her pubic hair downward with her fingers (why do some girls do that? Like they want to make sure its all going the same direction or something). She then grinned and walked towards me and said "can you see now?" I just smiled and said yes. She got a couple feet away from me and did a "catwalk" spin so I could see her perfect ass. She walked back slowly to her jeans, bent at the waist, making a perfect heart with her ass, and pulled them back up. She pointed at me and said, "I'll get those pants off next time". Then proceeded to get dressed and that was the end of strip foosball... for that day. It made many more appearances at future events.

At some point during the game Daniel had turned around to see Jenny topless, kinda laughed and went to the bathroom to take a shower. I asked him later if he was upset, and he said no, he just didn't want to discourage Jenny from stripping by watching her, so he got out of the way. What a friend.

I have several more stories about Jenny, which I will share if anybody is interested. Also, I recommend strip foosball to anybody with a table. It usually works out quite well.
The Following 122 Users Say Thank You to Maxpowerr11 For This Useful Post:
abacus, acecal, americuadorian, animal1242, anon0101, apeyboy, atruevoyeur, babesofcollege, BaconBot, belgarion, bertimos, Bigmurr, bobtheflob, bradmajors, breadface, bukefal, camoj, Candi Delight, captainjack, chrisamon, chrisjlocke, classof1973, cupofjoe, dagnamitus, dancingbear, davyp1, doggone, DRDavenport, Ed34, Esq2K, ev1l0ne, eviltwin, exhibitw*tcher, ez2b0e, Fabiolino, fantastic4, Father Ted, fieldmill, frogdown, garrius, graeno, hawkone, headcrash2003, hockeypuck, hotdoggeek, iamasquid, irishadolesent, Iron280, island, j870h, jablomey, jackqx4, jarhead03, jellyworm, jiinx81, jimjimjimjimjimjimjim, krushboy07, kuba123, kuryaki, kuso, kwill, lebenengel, ledude, lewdown, maccat0600, machjock, majinman, manicade, MarmaB, maymedson11, meteor, mindoiler, mrhenderson, Mr_Brightside, naaktstel, nectcouple, NeoKnight27, Nickatnight, Northeasternlol, occ9, outlander2, paschajanin, patrourke, ppdevaaris, puthan, quietones, ragnar787, rak1918, rebar5k, rodela37, roy rodgers, savaged, schlubby, sgxnet, Showoffmywife, strandmeiden, stupiduk, talbaine, telamir, testme97, themutt, theradioshack, tj92071, Tmellon, tonz42, tossout78, travess, Tweety34, tylergal, UKCouple, vegahunter, viridian, VXCguy, waynewa, whatigot4u, wickedweasel72, wolf86, wxt50, xchange3, xxxxenophile, zigamorp, zoomie9
Old 07-14-2012, 02:06 AM

Thanked 3,314 Times in 133 Posts

Personally I think your detail is great and it is those little strange things that happen that you often remember. Enjoyed the story.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to outlander2 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-14-2012, 07:14 AM

Default Thanks

Thanks for the thanks! While I was writing that story this morning, it definitely stirred up some memories.

This is probably the best story involving Jenny. So, one summer afternoon Jenny, Daniel and I were out at the mall or a movie or something. Somebody got the idea to go back to Daniel's house and go swimming. Now, I spent the majority of my summer at Daniel's house and we would swim a lot. I never bothered to leave a swim suit over there, so I would either go in my boxers, or depending on who was there, in my birthday suit. I jokingly informed Jenny of this fact, and she looked at me and said, "Do you see a bikini on under my clothes?" This instantly excited me, but I still wasn't sure if she was kidding or if she might be planning on swimming in her underwear.

We got to Daniel's house and I had to pee so I headed to the bathroom. By the time I made it to the backyard, they were both already in the pool. I could tell right away that Jenny was not bluffing. She had her back to me and was standing in waist high water. There was no bathing suit, bra or covering of any kind to be found. Daniel saw me come out and said, get your clothes off and get in here. I went back in the house to get undressed (I dunno why). Now to be honest, I was a little nervous. As my mentioned before, only a handful of girls had ever seen me naked, and I don't think any of them had seen me when I hadn't been at least PARTIALLY aroused. I went in the bathroom, took off my clothes took a look in the mirror and headed outside. Before I got around the corner, where they could see me, I gave myself a little "slappy-slap" downstairs to get a little blood flowing. Then I bit the bullet sprinted around the corner and did a canon ball into the pool.

The water was a little cold, but luckily the first thing I saw when I came up for air were Jenny's full breasts, treading water next to me. She immediately said "See, I told you I would get those pants off sooner or later" (read my first story if that doesn't make sense to you). It was a little awkward but also exciting, because Jenny was staring right down into the water at my exposed member. She was a girl that always came right out with what she wanted and didn't care how people judged her.But it made me not feel as bad when I stared down into the water at her to see her dark bush.

We spent the afternoon swimming and rough housing. I could see Jenny grab Daniel's dick under water a few times and he would do the same to her. At one point, we got a football out and started throwing that around. We played three flies up and when Jenny and I were the fielders, there were several bumps, and rubs while jockeying for position that I quite enjoyed. At one point the game turned into keep away with Jenny in the middle and she ended up backing her butt right up into me. My penis was rubbing all over her bare ass and I could feel the jolt every time she moved to the side and my penis slid from her butt cheek to her crack.

Then we started playing a version of football that Daniel and I had created. Essentially, the person with the ball would have to get from one end of the pool to the other without being dunked under water or having the ball stripped. We had never played with three people and definitely never played naked, but it was fun figuring it out. We ended up playing me vs. Daniel, with Jenny all time offense. Because two guys wrestling in the pool naked can come off a little, well, you know... we ended up passing or handing the ball to Jenny 9 times out of ten. I don't know if I liked offense or defense better. Both had their perks. If I was on defense, I had an excuse to fondle Jenny on every down in an attempt to dunk her or strip the ball. There were plenty of "accidental" booby grabs that I am sure didn't go unnoticed. One play, she and Daniel were on offense, I was trying to stop her, but since they were in the shallow end, Daniel picked her up and started trying to move her and the ball past me. I could't tell you exactly how we ended up in this position, but somehow I grabbed her legs while Daniel had her shoulders. She ended up face up, 90% out of the pool. As she was lifted from the water I remember watching as it poured off her breasts, tummy, and dark pubic hair. During the struggle, I ended up with her feet on either shoulder which gave me a direct view of her labia. It seemed like time went in slow motion. I just took it all in as I stared at her thighs, lips and even a tiny hint of her balloon knot (sorry, is there a nice way to say butt hole?). But on the flip side, when I was on offense, Jenny would try her best to pull me under, but me being a large framed guy of 6'3", she would have to get really creative. It usually involved her either wrapping her legs around my middle from behind, which would mean her feet and legs would be rubbing my penis and her pubes and labia would end up pressed against my skin. Or she would try to go up high against me which often times resulted in her breasts and stomach pressed against my face. All in all, I couldn't complain about playing iron man football that day.

There were two times towards the end of the game, when she was clearly getting so tired that she pulled out the big guns. The first one, I had the ball and I was in the deep end. She swam up next to me and reached down and grabbed my balls. She threatened to squeeze unless I went under. I didn't think she would really do it, but I didn't want to take any chances, so I complied. On the next play instead of trying to tackle me she just faced me and wrapped her legs around my hips and pulled me into her. My penis was pressed right up against her vagina. It definitely felt very sexual and in shock, I said something like, "can I help you?". She smiled, reached around and grabbed my ass and proceeded to try to stick a finger up there. I immediately went down and after that declared the game over and that she was the winner. I still remember vividly that little exchange. The feeling of her pulling me close with her legs, the feel of her pussy lips pressed against my dick, the thought that maybe this was going to go somewhere it shouldn't, and then the shock, discomfort and ultimate hilarity when she reached for my ass.

After that she ended up getting out of the pool. I thought that meant the fun was over as she grabbed her towel, but she just wrapped it around her hair and sat fully nude next to the exit ladder on the side of the pool. We chatted like that for a while. Then when I finally decided to get out, she was blocking my exit, still sitting next to the ladder. I asked her to move and she said "what's the password?". I said something (probably stupid) to which she replied "not even close". While saying that she shocked me once again by throwing her left leg over the ladder so now she was straddling it, which gave me the best view of her pussy yet. Water was still dripping off of her and I could see the hint of pink showing from inside her labia. I just stared and smiled, unsure of what to say. Daniel made some joke about having to ring the door bell (a poorly veiled finger banging reference) and before I could react, she threw her leg back over and got up. She said something about how she loved pushing my buttons and seeing me get flustered. I got out of the pool fully naked and went for my towel...

That was a wrap on swimming for the day, but definitely not on the fun... I am just too tired right now to finish it and my writing has become even more of a rambling mess than usual. If anybody is interested, I will continue the story sometime this weekend.

Thanks for reading, and feel free to share any other stories that you feel might fit this theme.
The Following 117 Users Say Thank You to Maxpowerr11 For This Useful Post:
abacus, acecal, americuadorian, animal1242, anomatheca, apeyboy, babesofcollege, BaconBot, BadPhotog, barerider69, belgarion, bertimos, bobtheflob, boocoomuroo, bradmajors, breadface, budbuddy54, buddy373, camoj, canada1, Candi Delight, chesney78, chrisjlocke, classof1973, coachrapture, cupofjoe, dagnamitus, dan1234, dancingbear, davyp1, doggone, DRDavenport, dsol, Ed34, Esq2K, ev1l0ne, eviltwin, exhibitw*tcher, ez2b0e, Father Ted, fieldmill, frogdown, graeno, harp76, hawkone, hockeypuck, hotdoggeek, iamasquid, irishadolesent, Iron280, island, j870h, jackmith, jackqx4, jarhead03, jellyworm, jiinx81, jimjimjimjimjimjimjim, krushboy07, kuba123, kuryaki, kwill, lebenengel, lewdown, maccat0600, machjock, majinman, manicade, MarmaB, maymedson11, meandmygirl, meteor, mindoiler, moosered6, mrhenderson, mrpiitm, Mr_Brightside, naaktstel, nastyb, nectcouple, NeoKnight27, Nickatnight, Northeasternlol, occ9, oohay694, outlander2, paschajanin, patrourke, Peek, puckmuck, puthan, quietones, ragnar787, rak1918, rodela37, SecretCover, sgxnet, sirtosassy, sodaboy, talbaine, telamir, tj92071, Tmellon, tossout78, trailer12b1, travess, tylergal, UKCouple, viridian, vwisfun, waynewa, wolf86, wxt50, xchange3, xxxxenophile, zigamorp, zoomie9
Old 07-14-2012, 10:42 AM

Default keep em coming my friend

as outlander said .. your writing is fantastic .... great detail ... very believable.
The Following User Says Thank You to ez2b0e For This Useful Post:
Old 07-14-2012, 04:37 PM

Default Finishing up

Thanks for the encouragement guys. I hope everybody that powers through my long stories enjoys them, but to be honest, I am probably getting more out of writing these than you are.

(If you haven't read my previous stories this probably will make less sense out of context)

So, continuing on, after I grabbed my towel, Daniel and Jenny did the same and we headed back into the house and into Daniel's Bedroom. Being a bit of a third wheel, I figured I would just follow their lead to see what the rest of the day had in store. When we got their, Daniel and Jenny sat on the bed, but nobody got dressed. That was fine with me, so I plopped down on the bean bag chair and started playing some video games (probably Mario Kart 64). We all sat around in our towels for a while. I got a few accidental flashes as Jenny moved, but nothing too major.

At one point, the phone rang (remember land line phones? Ha Ha). Daniel answered it and it was his mom. At this point, we all still lived with our respective parents. She was calling with some sort of drama (she was very dramatic) and Jenny decided it would be funny to try to distract Daniel. She lowered her towel slightly and cupped her right boob in her hand. She jiggled it around a bit and tweaked her nipple. He kinda laughed and turned away, but that didn't stop her. She climbed up and rubbed both breasts in his face. He was trying to keep his composure on the phone, so he ended up kinda laying back on the bed. The towel Daniel had wrapped around himself was ratty and had about a 4"x4" hole in it. He had previously positioned that near his "member" making some joke about wearing the towel but leaving his penis out to air dry. When he leaned back Jenny took advantage of the easy access hole. She playfully pulled the corner of the hole and peaked in. She reached in and started flipping his dick back and forth with her fingers. You could hear the strain in his voice as he was talking to his mom, but this time, he didn't try to move away (can you blame him?). She worked her way around his penis with her hands. The cutest thing was, the entire time she was talking to herself, or him, or "it", it was hard to tell. It was under her breath sort of and only loud enough for us to hear, but not his mom. She was saying things like, "oh who's that under there? I dunno, we better check" while lifting his towel. "Uh oh, who ever it is, he looks sad, lets cheer him up". She would then do something like stroke him or rub her nipples on the tip.

I will admit, this was a little conflicting for me. I loved watching her do it, but it was odd watching her do it with my best friend. Mind you, I was still playing video games at this point, but I don't think I was achieving the high score. Jenny finally just took his whole towel off and started stroking him. He was finally starting to get hard (it's about time, I was hard from the second she flashed her boob). She then took her towel off which was awesome. Because he was on the bed, and she was sort of on the edge of the bed/on the floor, it gave me a great view from my bean bag chair of her ass which was now pointing directly towards me. She was wiggling her ass as she began to stroke him faster and he got harder. What started off as a little game of distraction, had become very sexual. Smiling he looked down at her and mouthed the word "STOP". She, still muttering under her breath, would say things like "What's that?" "I can't hear you", and which each word, she would sort of accentuate it with a stroke up or down on his dick (I wish I could describe that better, but hopefully you get the idea). She would say? "huh?" (stroke)... "Keep going" (stroke-stroke-stroke)... The whole time he is trying to carry on a conversation with his mom and also mouth things like "stop" or "let go" to Jenny. As she was doing this, she was slowly moving her face closer to his penis. At one point she said something and her lips brushed against his tip. She then said "use my mouth?" to which he replied a harshly whispered "NO!". Of course she did not listen and she licked the tip. That quickly led to sliding the head into her mouth and back out. "Like this?" "NO!". She then went down further on him. Down and back out. She kept talking the whole time. Sometimes with a muffled mouth full, sometimes not. At one point, she said "deep throat? I don't know if I can". And proceeded to take him all the way into her mouth.

By this time, the video games had taken a back seat to the show I was watching. She continued stroking him, sucking him, talking, and he playfully protested the entire way. She had kinda changed her talking from questions to things like, "well ok, if this is what you want" "I'm surprised you want me to do this while you are talking to your mom". Most of those things were said between sucks or with her mouth full. At one point, she had him in her mouth and turned her head towards me. She pulled him out of her mouth and said "this is what he said he wanted right?" (I remember so distantly the little string of spittle that attached from her lip to his tip). I said, "it sure sounded like it to me". She then licked and sucked his cock, the whole while staring directly into my eyes. That was a surreal moment. So many feelings at the same time, that I can't even describe it myself.

Finally we could sense the phone conversation dying down, so Jenny decided to up the ante. She got up from the bed and straddled him. She was hovering above his now fully erect penis. From my position, I again had an amazing view of her labia and ass. I could see she had his dick in her hand and she was rubbing it around her pussy lips, threatening to slide it inside. I won't try to build the suspense here, because for some reason I knew she wasn't going to do that, she was just teasing him and knew the conversation was coming to a close. She did come darn close though and his head may have slipped in a time or two, but it was hard to tell. Finally Daniel said goodbye to his mom and immediately threw Jenny off of him onto the bed. He then straddled her chest and pinned her down. They were both laughing and he was saying "you think thats funny?" I couldn't see what was happening because his back was towards me, but it sounded like his was jokingly slapping her tits and or face with his cock. Because of her position, feet on the floor, ass on the bed, him straddling her chest, I once again got a great look at her vagina. This may be wishful thinking, but she seemed a little wet, and we had been out of the pool long enough that that couldn't have been the reason.

Finally Daniel climbed off of her and we were all laughing about what she had done. She said, "I'm SORRY, I couldn't hear you, I thought that was what you said you wanted." Daniel told us that his mom was on her way home and we had to clean up before she got there. So, we all began to get dressed. Jenny started by putting just her bra on, which to this day is still such a turn on to me, bra and nothing else. By this point, I was feeling more comfortable. so I just got up and let my towel fall to the ground. Jenny up until this point had only seen my penis in the water. She was clearly intrigued and made no attempt to cover up that fact. She was looking right at my dick and said "you're not small at all". Let me back track and explain that I am always the first person to make fun of myself, and had always made jokes about having a small wiener. In actuality it is very average, but in cases like this, it paid off because I think she was pleasantly surprised. I said something to the effect of "thank you, but I'm a shower not a grower" or something equally cheesy . She walked by and as she was passing she reached down and grabbed my flaccid penis. "We'll see about that", was her reply... I THINK. To be honest, after seeing what I had just seen, I was shocked and also thought for one split second that we may be having a threesome, so, in truth, my brain may have just filled in the blanks of what she said. She then let go of my penis and proceeded to get dressed. I laughed and turned to go down the hall to the bathroom where I had left my clothes. Lucky too, because by the time I made it down there, she would have seen what a grower I was.

I got dressed and we went about our day. That was the end of the fun, but I have at least two more stories involving Jenny. One of them you may not believe, but I will tell it anyway, because it is one of my fondest memories.

If you guys keep enjoying them, I will keep writing them. Take care guys.
The Following 108 Users Say Thank You to Maxpowerr11 For This Useful Post:
abacus, acecal, americuadorian, animal1242, apeyboy, BaconBot, BadPhotog, barerider69, belgarion, bertimos, Bigmurr, bman226, boocoomuroo, bradmajors, breadface, budbuddy54, camoj, canada1, Candi Delight, ccb, chesney78, chrisamon, chrisjlocke, classof1973, coachrapture, cupofjoe, dagnamitus, dancingbear, davyp1, doggone, DRDavenport, Ed34, edgewood, ev1l0ne, exhibitw*tcher, ez2b0e, Father Ted, fieldmill, fishtank, frogdown, graeno, harp76, Harrisean, hockeypuck, hotdoggeek, irishadolesent, Iron280, island, j870h, jackmith, jackqx4, jarhead03, jellyworm, jiinx81, jimjimjimjimjimjimjim, kuba123, kuryaki, kwill, lebenengel, ledude, lewdown, maccat0600, machjock, majinman, manicade, MarmaB, maymedson11, meandmygirl, mindoiler, mrhenderson, mrpiitm, Mr_Brightside, naaktstel, nastyb, nectcouple, Nickatnight, Northeasternlol, occ9, oohay694, paschajanin, prototype01, puckmuck, puthan, quietones, ragnar787, rak1918, rebar5k, rodela37, SecretCover, sgxnet, sirtosassy, talbaine, tempted, testme97, the_big_chook, tj92071, Tmellon, tossout78, travess, tylergal, UKCouple, waynewa, whoa_dorkus, wolf86, xchange3, XU_1, xxxxenophile, zoomie9
Old 07-17-2012, 03:53 AM

Best Stories Ever!!!
Old 07-17-2012, 06:08 AM

Thanked 1,256 Times in 128 Posts

Great stories - looking forward to the rest!
Old 07-17-2012, 03:35 PM

Default A couple more

Alright, so I will say this (and ask a follow up), most of the times I hung out with Daniel and Jenny, or just Jenny by herself, nothing seemed out of the ordinary. We just hung out. Although we both did have dirty minds, and we worked together at a restaurant (actually all three of us worked there) so we would always giggle at inappropriate times. One example, we had a boss that was very dramatic and would use the phrase "come, immediately" when he needed to you to do something, Jenny and I would always look at each other and laugh or whisper "he said cum". But other than that, nothing really too crazy. I've had "flirtier" friends.

So, my question is, have you guys ever had friends like that? How far did things ever go with you? I always let her steer the direction of where things went, would you have been more aggressive than I was? Anyway, just curious.

On with the stories! So, during the time after the skinny dipping/blowjob day, like I said, things were pretty tame. I am gonna throw a couple quick things that did happen however into this post since they are too short (or lame) to make their own post, but I feel they are worth mentioning.

So, when we worked at this restaurant, I would wait tables and also do some prep cook work in the back. One time, I was making whipped cream in a giant mixer and she came back. She had a tip for me, and since I was wearing clear plastic gloves covered in whipped cream (I am sure some sort of "cream" joke was made by one of us) she slid the money inside my front pocket. I could tell by the way she shoved her hand in there that she was horny or feeling flirtatious. She didn't grab my penis, but her hand definitely pushed up against it. She then looked down at the whipped cream and said how good it looked. I said "have some". So she grabbed my hand and started licking it off my pointer finger. Then, she sort of let out a little moan and sucked my entire finger. She looked up at me and continued to suck off every finger, staring at me with her huge blue eyes the entire time. It was VERY erotic for some reason. Then another girl walked back and saw and made some comment about food safety (joking) and Jenny said "no, its ok, he has a condom on (referring to the glove). Jenny then playfully wiped the "cream" off her lips and chin and went back to work.

Another time at work, as I have mentioned, Daniel and I had major exhibitionist tendencies, so we would always do things at work to have fun. One time, Daniel came back laughing and said his penis was out under his apron. I asked why, and he said he was bored, but he couldn't stop laughing. So, naturally, now my penis was out under my apron, and eventually this became a common practice for most of the guys who worked there. These were the aprons that came down just to about the middle of your front pockets. Tables that were giving you trouble, you could just sorta lean forward and rest it on the edge of their table while picking up their dishes. Or you would watch the guys waiting on the hot girls, walk around like they were being pulled by their pelvis. Probably makes no sense, but to us, it was fun. Well apparently I became TOO comfortable with it because one time, I went in the back to do prep work and had forgotten to put the little guy away. I took off my apron and slipped on a clear plastic apron. Luckily I felt a draft, and realized before anybody else did and I immediately start laughing at what I had done. I had turned to zip up just as Jenny heard me laughing and asked what. I paused for a second, figured "what the heck" and I turned around to show her. She immediately started busting up too and came over to me. She pulled me just around the corner so we could both laugh but not get into trouble if anybody were to see. I started to put my member away and zip up, but she said, "wait, hold on". She then grabbed my apron by the sides and pulled it tight, smashing my penis up against it. She apparently thought this was the funniest thing she had ever seen, because she did it several times and laughed one of those deep, "I can't catch my breath" laughs every time. Just then we heard the back office door open which meant our boss was coming. Immediately she grabbed my penis through the apron and shoved it back through my zipper. I always found that interesting. Her gut reaction was not to drop it and back away and leave me to zip up, it was to do the job for me. Anyway, that was the end of that.

There was at least twice more that she showed me her boobs at work. Once because I was having a bad day and once because she stole a big tipping table from me (unintentionally). But you guys can probably put the pieces together on that.

Alright, that's all for now. There are a few more stories that I plan on sharing, and I am going somewhat in chronological order. The next ones are my favorites and I plan on writing them in the next couple days because my girlfriend is out of town, so I will hopefully have time to do it.

Please share any similar stories or comments on particular things that you found hot about Jenny's stories. I am always curious to see if the same things are appealing to other people. It's the little details that get me.
Old 07-17-2012, 06:30 PM

I'll chime in with a Very tame one, from Years back, as it would be unfair for me expect you to do all the Giving, and not offer anything in return, So... (I will call my Friend 'Him' and his GF at the time, now Wife, 'Her')

...about 10 years ago, I was sitting in my Best Friends Living room, waiting for him to finish getting ready, so we Could both head out to the Pub. I had been waiting for about 10 mins or so, when my interest was piqued by the sound of the Bathroom door opening ('He' was in his Bedroom, and had not been using the Bathroom) and the subsequent Footsteps that not only followed, but were heading in my Direction.

The Figure of this 'Other' person was just about to come in to View, when 'He' shouted out "Just to let you know ***** is sat in there waiting for me, so You'd better Put a Towel on or Something", "OK Sweetie" was the reply that came, in the all to familiar Voice of 'Her', as she did an about Face, and headed back down to the Bathroom - DAMN IT!!! was all I could think. ('Her' was 23 yrs old at the Time, with Lovely Curves (Not Fat) and Gravity defying Rack (36 HH) which I had yet to bare witness to!)

When she Finally made her way back down the Hallway, and into the Room I was sitting, I had lost all interest in the situation, and was immersed in a Magazine, which I barely raised my Gaze from as we exchanged pleasantries. After what could only have been 30 seconds to Minute, Tops, 'Her' announces "You don't have to keep staring at that Page to be Polite, I won't freak out if you look you Know!"

As my Gaze shifted in her direction, so to did my Expression, from one of Confusion, to one that would have looked awfully a lot like a Dears, when caught in the Headlights of a Car - She was was Wearing a Towel alright, but she was Wearing it 'Man's Style' and only had it wrapped around her Waste, which Left those Beautiful Orbs of hers, on Full Display, and I could not bring myself to look away.

After yet another 30 seconds (a brief moment in Time, but one that will stay with me forever!) she began shifting her Gaze between Me, her own Tits, and Back to me again, before breaking the Silence with the words "Hmmm, maybe this was too much too soon for You, go Back to your Magazine" with that she gave me a Wink, and promptly left the Room, only to return 10 mins later fully dressed...

....That was the 1st and last time I saw her, in any form of undress, and I still have no Idea why she did it, but I am glad that she did...!

Travess
Old 07-18-2012, 05:17 AM

Default Here goes.

Alright. So, I have a little time to myself, so I will share another story.

It was a very warm evening and I was picking up Jenny at her house and we were heading to Daniel's to go swimming. I drove a 1989 Jeep Wrangler at the time and had taken the top and only had the half doors on without any windows. I picked Jenny up right as it was getting dark and we had about a 25 minute drive to get to Daniel's house. She ran out of her house as I pulled up and she looked great. She was wearing a black tank top and a jean skirt, and I was disappointed to see that she had a bikini on that tied around the neck. She hopped in and we were off. Almost immediately I said, "what's with the bikini?" thinking I would get some sort of tame answer. To my surprise she laughed and said that when she told her dad she was going swimming, he said, "don't you need a bathing suit?", so she had to play it off. So she put it on under her clothes. That excited me because it meant she had planned on swimming naked. Then she said, "you wearing trunks under those pants?" I replied that I wasn't and she said "Well I guess I don't need this tonight then do I?" the next thing I knew she had untied her bikini top and started pulling it off from underneath her tank top and shoved it in her bag. I smiled and said, "you wearing the bottoms too?". She reached under her skirt and slid the bottoms off. As hard as i tried, I couldn't see any skin while she was taking them off, but it was exciting nonetheless. She did at one point throw her foot up on the seat to kinda flash anybody that may be driving on that side, but she was facing away from me, so I couldn't see anything. Then she said, "Hey, wanna play freeze out?"

Now let me explain, freeze out is a game Daniel and I invented when we couldn't get the passenger window in his 1982 Datsun to roll up. It was fine till it started raining and was freezing cold. I complained that the window wouldn't roll up, and he said "what are you cold? Pussy!" to which I replied that I was fine, I was just trying to be nice to the girl in the back seat (another girl, before Jenny). Daniel then rolled down his window, to show how manly he was, this then escalated to a challenge of who stand the cold the longest. I ended up taking my shirt off, so Daniel turned the A/C on. He then took off his shirt and pants (while driving). Cut to the three of us naked, driving in the rain, with the windows down and A/C on. Freeze out became a staple when we drove around because surprisingly, most girls would play along. The only problem was, they were always in the backseat (I am 6'3" and wouldn't fit back there) so we didn't always get a great view.

So, I had played freeze out with Jenny several times before, but as I mentioned, didn't have the best view. Two interesting points here though, were 1) she was right next to me and I would have a great view, and 2) we were in a Jeep with the top off. I kinda laughed when she made the suggestion, because freeze out always started with a half joking invitation to play. She responded by doing that unmistakable cross hand tug at the bottom of her tank top. The one that says, "yes, I am about to see something great". Before I could even really respond, she was topless as we drove down the interstate. No doors, nothing to block her from view. I did the only gentlemanly thing I could think of, which was pull my shirt off too. We looked at each other for a second, and for once in my life, I played the aggressor and slid down my pants. I was wearing boxer briefs and my pants were around my ankles... Not the safest way to drive, but worth it at this point. She responded by hiking her skirt up and I had an amazing view of her bush, which she had recently trimmed. Before the hair was a little longer, but still neat. Now it was all very short and tightly sculpted. This led me to think that she planned on getting naked tonight. She almost immediately unbuttoned her skirt and slid it to the floor. There she was sitting fully naked in my Jeep. It was an amazing site. So, I slid my underwear down and tried to pretend I didn't already have a half hard-on.

Now at this point, there was not much traffic and it was pretty dark. A couple of cars passed us (my Jeep was geared low for off roading and had a max speed of about 60 mph unless I was going down hill) but nobody seemed to notice. So we just kept right on going... that is until I somehow took a wrong turn. I was trying to get to the back roads that Daniel had told me about, but I had never driven there. I took what I thought was another freeway exit, but it was one of those things that spits you off the freeway, and you have to drive on the street to get back on the freeway. So we ended up on a pretty populated exit, and were met by a line of people at a stop sign. We were surrounded by tons of cars. Jenny immediately covered herself with her tank top, but since I was driving and now had to use the clutch, I was stuck... I could see her trying to decide if she should continue covering or if she should just put her tank top back on, which would expose her while she did so. I said something about how nobody even seemed to notice, which apparently she took as a challenge. She looked around and saw nobody looking, so she unbuckled her seatbelt and stood up FULLY NUDE in the passenger seat. I was shocked, but the odd thing was, NOBODY NOTICED!!! I couldn't believe it. I finally stopped even trying to cover up. And so did she. She stood on the passenger seat and shook her boobies around and everybody just had their eyes on the road ahead of them... It was totally surreal.

At that point we had made it to the front of the line of cars and I made her sit back down and we drove away. Finally we were on a pretty deserted road, so when we pulled up to the stop sign and I decided it was time to get dressed. Because of the close quarters, I had to open the half door to reach down and slide my pants back up. Just as I opened the door, my pager (remember them?) got caught on the door and fell off my belt and onto the ground. I leaned out and put one foot on the ground to retrieve it. Just then a car came speeding around the corner and I found myself directly in the beam of their headlights. I heard them slam on their breaks as soon as they saw me. I couldn't stop laughing imagining them getting an eyeful of my white ass as I gave them a full moon. I couldn't tell you exactly what Jenny was doing during that time, but by the time I got back in, she had her tank top and jean skirt back on.

We drove the rest of the way to Daniel's house and Jenny dared me to walk up there naked. I told her, I would if she would, and before I could say anymore, she was naked again. We both were, and I kinda walked briskly to the door. Jenny just slowly sauntered, not caring who saw her. We rang the door bell and Daniel was greeted with an eyeful of both of us. Being the laid back guy he was, he just gave her a kiss and we all started walking to the pool. Daniel stripped on the way. Daniel already had our drinks poured and the pool heated. We dove right in and started splashing around. The weird thing is, I don't remember much of what happened in the pool. Just some roughhousing and what not. I do remember at one point, Daniel complaining that Jenny wasn't full nude because she had a necklace on, so I had to help her take it off. I got close behind her and my penis rubbed nicely against her ass while I struggled to get the necklace off. But other than that, I don't really have a recollection. It must be because what happened before was so out of the ordinary and what happened next was so amazing. For me anyway. You guys may find it a snoozefest.

So, we finally were getting out of the pool and went inside, like last time, in only our towels. By this point it was pretty cold outside so I was going to head out and get my clothes which I had brought in and left in the kitchen. Jenny asked me what I thought I was doing. "This is a naked party" she said. I told her it was too cold for Mr. Happy to be naked and that he was hiding. She then made some sort of comment like "I told you last time, you are not small" which started a little play argument. At one point, she said something like "you are bigger than Daniel". I honestly couldn't tell you how it got from that to where it ended up, because at that point, Daniel joined the argument, oddly enough ALSO agreeing that I was bigger. So you have 2 guys and a naked girl arguing about who's penis was smaller, and both guys saying it was them. Finally Jenny pulled Daniel's towel off and said something like, "see Daniel is naked, it's only fair". I just lifted my hand which had been holding my towel up. My towel didn't budge, so Jenny did the honors. So, now Daniel and I were both naked in our slightly shriveled glory. I said, "this really isn't fair, because you know his true potential" (implying she knew what he looked like fully aroused). I know that sounds like a totally cheesy line, but I meant it honestly and not to try to be all coy. But however it was intended, she took it as a challenge.

She then walked up to Daniel and whispered something. He just laughed and said "uh huh". She then walked over to me and dropped her towel slightly exposing her breasts, and her hard nipples. I said, "what are you doing?" She said something like, "I'm trying to see YOUR potential". She dropped her towel completely and started dancing around the kitchen. She reached down and rubbed the outside of her pussy. She leaned against the back of one of the kitchen chairs and rubbed her clit in a circle. She asked if it was working. I didn't know what to say. To be honest, I felt a little uncomfortable and started laughing and went to grab my towel off the floor. She immediately grabbed me and said "NO". She was looking right at me and grabbed my arm and put my own hand on my dick and sort of rubbed it around. I moved my hand and she immediately put it back there. I protested saying "I am not going to get myself hard for you". She grabbed my dick in her hand and said "fine I'll do it for you". She started massaging my flaccid penis. I still didn't know what to do. She then said "C'mon, I wanna see you hard". Something about her saying that, totally sent shivers down my spine. It was SUCH a turn on. By this point, I was getting hard. She was flopping my dick from side to side and started stroking it. I looked at her and saw that that she was also rubbing her pussy with her other hand. I don't know if this was to help me get aroused or if she was also getting turned on. As I got harder, she made a comment like "wow, you ARE a grower" or something like that which also got me excited. While she was stroking my dick, I was now leaning up against the kitchen chair. She leaned down and rubbed my semi erect cock on her tits and around her nipples. I was now fully hard. "YAY! We did it!!!" she said. She was now kneeling next to me, holding my hard dick in one hand with her other hand in the air in victory. I looked at Daniel and he was sort of giving her a "slow clap". He said, "is he bigger than me?". She said, "its hard to tell, it feels a little bigger". She then said, 'oh I know", and before I could blink she had wrapped her lips around the head of my cock. My first reaction was to pull my hips away, but she just grabbed my ass with her hands and pulled my back to her. She then opened her mouth wider and took me as far into her mouth as she could. She then pulled her head back letting her lips drag the entire length of my shaft. She looked up at Daniel with an I'm sorry look and said "yeah, he is a little bigger." She and Daniel started laughing, and he said, "I told you!!!" Then, my blow job was over. She smacked her lips and said "mmm salty". I'm sure she got a little of my precum in her mouth.

The rest of the night was spent laying around naked in Daniel's room watching movies. Jenny passed out and eventually I got dressed and went home.

I have only told one other person about this and he was pissed, calling her a tease. He said she should have finished the blow job at least. To me, that's just how she was. I also feel like we probably pushed the boundaries of "friendship", but it was those facts that made it ok in our minds. We never went TOO far because we never finished. I guess that's dumb and its kinda like telling a girl "just the tip, isn't sex and she can still call herself a virgin"... Thoughts???

I'll have more in the next day or two... thanks for reading guys.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Ana Jaqueline Dando o rabo no Mato

3m:10s

08-20-2013
HCCR9060

8m:38s

01-06-2022

1m:01s

07-24-2008
flash st patrick

2m:36s

02-27-2017