Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-15-2012, 12:44 PM

Thanked 3,910 Times in 130 Posts
Default The sexual adventures of Jane & Simon

Jane verses Simon and Tiny

Hiya all xxxx Jane here thought I would post up my first time with another guy and Simon. Well I am 44 years old and a child of the 80's.

Me and Simon have been mates friends and lovers on and off since a summer job working at a famous hamburger chain ..we are now finally married to each other at last. With all the time in between the first meet/sex and now there has been a few live together boy friends and a girlfriend for me and marriage and girlfriend for Simon. ( oh and a mother in law )

Well as said i was a child of the 80's lol big hair, short skirts and white heels. I have great long legs and look great in stockings. I met Simon at work and we got on great, flirting etc he was going out with a girl but we had much better chemistry. So one night he walked me home as it was late, we chatted and finally we kissed, it was not long before the sex came up and a few weeks after the first kiss we made plans to finally hook up proper.

It was a summers night and work had its summer works night out, nice meal and disco etc, there I was heels stockings, short skirt, silk top and sexy underwear for the time. I got there a little late everyone was starting eating so I was the furthest I could be from him only to find his girlfriend looking really hot and all over him. I was a little pissed off but then I knew what I was letting myself in for when we started this. Simon did get over to me and say sorry it looked like the plan was a bust. I was upset but I was young and was drinking a little too much. The meal ended and we went to the disco and we all drank and danced the night away, although I was not able to "" be with him "" we all sat in groups so I was able to be with him and the others. Working for the food chain was a multi race group of people. Few of them as black and one guy they all called Tiny !!

Well the end was ending and Simon and his girlfriend was having another fight. We all watched as she lost control again as we waited for cabs , Simon had had enough and finished with her but being the gent said he would take her home. I went to the hotel room with a few of the others and I hoped he would turn up. Well 3 hours later I was really upset he was still not there, in the hotel still was Tiny and that was it. The rest had left, we chatted and flirted. I had sobered up but he was still drinking, I asked him why the nick name and after a few moments he said best if I show you , with that he stood up and unzipped his trousers and WOW i went.

He was a huge as my arm. He sat down and I moved over he said what you gonna show then. Well I stood up and stripped to my underwear and bent over in front of him, his cock didn't rise and as I looked back to his face he was asleep. So I sat there next too him looking at that bbc and even touched it a few times, but he was out cold, so I got braver and pulled back the skin and licked his cock he moved around abit and got a semi, so I carried on and he got harder. This I game i was enjoying one hand on his ever growing/hardening cock and the other parting my hairy pussy (80's). I noticed a few lipstick rings around his shaft showing how far down i had gotten as I stood up and bent over trying to place his helmet in my pussy, I got so far in his head was nice and hot my c*nt was wrapping its self around it as I pushed down, only to hear a knock on the door and A voice saying "Jane Jane" it was Simon, about time !! there I was 2inches on the biggest and only black cock this white girl had every seen , with Her best mate/ hope to be bf on the other side of a door calling her name. Well I got off him and turned off the light and went to the door. There he was soaked from walking for the exes house to the hotel .....

There I felt really bad that I had played around I justed kissed him in the doorway and took him to the bedroom , didn't put the light on as said " Tiny's dead drunk ", Simon laffed and said " nothing new there" , also simon said " did he flash his cock at you, he's been wanting to fuck u for months" , I just laffed it off and helped him get his wet shirt and trousers off. We kissed and striped the rest of his clothes off and mine apart from the sus belt and stockings . He commented on how wet I was, there I lay blushing wanting to tell him cause I wanted no secrets between us but afraid what if I did, so said nothing and enjoy the time, I felt his mouth on my pussy as he spread my c*nt apart licking and fingering, I was moaning a lot, he came up to put a hand over to muffle the sound and I tasted my juices on his fingers, I sucked them clean and then sat up and kissed over his mouth to taste more.

This turned him on . He pushed me back down and lifted my legs up and apart with his arms so my c*nt was nearly facing the ceiling and I felt him try and guide around my hole, a few attempts and a push into my ass and he was in my c*nt then he moved down to kiss me and say " bloody hell u are flexible " we carried on fucking in different ways over the night,not wanting Simon to cum just yet, till in the end it happened, I felt his body tense and then he stopped, his cum was shooting in I felt every squirt. We finally fell asleep still connected and sticky.

We slept for a good few hours. Sunlight was streaming threw the crack in the window and I to our faces warming and waking us. Simon kissed me hard and got up to go pee. I turned over on to my back and stretch and felt along my body down to my sticky pussy I rubbed the hair till i got to my Lips and dipped in a few fingers and withdrew and tasted mmmmnnn. Then I heard voices and it was then the shock of the night before came rushing back. Tinys monster cock and OMG I left lipstick marks on it .....

I grabbed Simon's shirt and hurriedly put it on missing buttons to button holes and went out to see them both chatting and watching tv. Simon had showered and was in a towel Tiny was in the same state I left him, as I walked in Simon joked and said " Tiny you had better put tiny to sleep before I lose another girlfriend to that monster " and comment on the fact my pussy was on show as I got wrong buttons in holes. I laughed nervously at them both and went for a shower. Simon joined me and we had sex yet again. As we dried and kissed we chatted and he told me about how he finally ended with his gf and that we could be together till he had to go to college ( which was in the states ) once we got out of the shower Tiny walked past us and got in and said hope you didn't take all the soap. Simon casually commented no we left you sum to clean off all the lipstick Jane left on ur cock .....

I just wished the ground would have opened up and swallowed me there and then. I looked at Simon and he had a grin the size of the joker from batman. Saying " I saw you threw the window Hun. That's why I was so wet.. " I felt sick but couldn't help smiling on the inside.

Simon said he didn't care that I took to temptation. There we was sitting in towels on a the sofa, mine was slipping down and Simons was not hiding well yet another hard on. As tiny walled in with the smallest towel lol ( it was the only one left ) "Don't u hate the lack of towels in hotels " he said. I was not looking at the towel but trying to look threw the towel. I didn't feel my towel unwrapp an show my then perky 38c breasts. Well us all being around the same age 19/20 actions was more affective than words and Tiny didn't say much. He stood there and dried his chest with his hand towel , his cock was hanging free and Simon nudged me saying " I'm still here too ". I snapped back into reality and kissed Simon my towel was no use and Simon was soooo hard lol , he stood up and took my hand we walked past Tiny and he looked at his cock which was hard and said "you'd best come along too. You no you both want each other." ... Tiny smiled and took my other hand, I looked at Simon and said " why u doing this, you have me now ?? "

Simon looked at me and Tiny and said " you both started it last night and well i want to see how it finishes ", with that he sat me on the bed and gave me my lipstick and said put some one and told Tiny to stand in front. then he sat down. Tiny was rubbing his cock inches from my face as i put on the lippy, I threw it at Simon and he laffed and joked " well i wont be getting wet this time lol "

I was not sure what Simon had in mind but I was falling for his idea's and trusted him. So I took hold of Tiny's cock and started to lick his helmet as I pulled back the foreskin all the time looking at Simon. He was happy so I carried on sucking his 10 inch cock. My hands moved around to his ass as I worked on getting more and more in and down my throat. A few times Tiny grabbed the back of my head and held it as he thrust forward making me gag a little then he did the same thing again and this time I was nearly sick. I pulled back and was coughing and salva was dribbling out of my mouth and was covered on his cock. Simon got up and came over to see if I was ok and after a few mins I was. We looked at tiny's cock and the lippy mark was impressive a good 9 inches down the shaft. I was happy and started to kiss Simon, I felt Tiny kissing my pussy and using his tongue. I pulled away but simon said enjoy and that was all Tiny needed to hear as more fingers went into my pussy mmmmmmmm.

I was on the bed kissing and playing with Simon as he lay on his back. Tiny had moved to the side of the bed and I felt his helmet as he parted my legs with his hands . I carried on sucking Simon and lifted my leg and my hand parted my pussy. I felt Tiny's helmet slide in and then his shaft, it was intense and I screamed as he pushed in further. Simon moved me around and I was on all fours a cock in my pussy and another now in my mouth. For 10 mins they took in turns to thrust forward with me in the middle dripping from both holes. I had cum must hardest ever in this position. Tiny was great He was not gentle but the fact Simon was there made the whole thing more weirdly wonderful.

Simon move away and left me and Tiny to carry on playing . I lay back and he fucked me fast and hard I felt it hit my insides and thinking I can't take much more. Then he pulled out and saw my thick cream on his shaft and he lay back and got me to clean his tool. As i did i moved my pussy over his face. Simon moved closer to watch and we did kiss a few times. But mostly he watched. As I licked and moaned at Tiny's cock and what he was doing to my pussy. I was getting more and more turned on and things was coming outta my mouth as I was cuming time after time. I wanted them both to fuck the hell outta me I sat up and took them both in my hands and pulled them together. I sucked and licked each cock in turn, I could tell Simon was spent and would get nothing more than a dribble ( had been fucked 3-4 times lol ) so I pushed him down and rode his cock. Working more on Tiny. He was all hands! holding my hair and pulling my head down, grabbing my breasts and pinching my nipples, till I was soo worked up , I turned round from the reverse cowgirl position i was in too lay on Simons chest and his cock fell out of my hole I told Tiny to fill the hole as I kissed Simon, Tiny fill the space and fucked me till he was about to cum, he started to slow down and I felt him start to move to pull out I got my head out of the pillow and said " u fucking dare pull out" with that he carried on and finally came, OMG he pumped a pint of cum in me it felt like, he pulled out and I moved to taste his cum on his cock and my poor pussy could not close as fast as I moved and I leaked over Simon's thigh and cock lol. Although Tiny had a massive 10 inch cock and came a huge amounts, it really was a foul taste, (not like most guys I have had since ) and I nearly gagged on the tasted and couldn't lick or swallow any.

Well another shower was needed and we spent the rest of the day chilling, my pussy was sore and my head was still spinning. Me and Simon left Tiny in the hotel and walked back to my parents house ( yes was still at home then ). We talked for hours about what we was gonna do etc, how we should carry on. How and who and when we should have sex...

To be continued .................... from another point in my time line .

In the words of another 80's sci fi film " you wanna hear more "

Sorry this went on for ever but blame my iPad. I found it easy to write this in stages over a few days and it grew and grew. If you would like me to tell you more of my sex past and even a few OMG she/they did what bits.

I will.

What the hell if you are nice I will do the best bits of my life and get Simon to add his as well.

So please don't just hit the THANKS button , do drop us a note if you wanna here more, Wots a little hi please more of your life lol .......

xxxxx Jane

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=113747

Here are some stories

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=132017

We love to read messages and answer them
Old 06-18-2012, 01:02 AM

Thanked 1,684 Times in 45 Posts
Default very hot

would love to hear more
The Following User Says Thank You to BadPhotog For This Useful Post:
Old 06-18-2012, 11:38 AM

Fun story. Please keep em cumming!
The Following User Says Thank You to Rack11 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-26-2012, 11:17 AM

Jane verses McDonalds

Well after the last story I thought I better carry on

I was with Simon for 2 months after that party before he move country, so we made the best of it.
As said we worked for McDonald's , I was what was called a Lobby hostess which meant I was in charge of the guest area's and birthday parties. It also meant I wore a red uniform ( blouse, waist coat and skirt ) we had the option of tights( pantyhose ) or stockings and I like the later when not having women's problems lol.
It was fun working there, me and Simon worked the same sorta shifts most of the time give or take a few hours at either end of the shifts , and the stock room became a good play room,
Working with Tiny was a little different as he had a few ladies on the go lol. One was a older lady, she was married and was what we called a day mum, she worked 10am till 2pm while her kids was at school.

Since the word had gotten round that I was now dating Simon, she was happy to chat more open about stuff with me, Tiny also tried only once more to fuck me and yes I did let him,( that was a quick fuck in the walkin freezer, and do mean quick lol) me and cathy became best mates, would always be telling stuff about each others sex play . And the days Tiny was working I would cover her break.

A few times I would peek in as I was the only other person on shift that had the store room key. And watch her either sucking him off or being fucked and thinking those horrible brown uniform top and trousers do nothing for women's figures but are quick to get off or pull down or up if needed. Cathy was a big girl, huge tits and over 6ft 2 with red hair, we called her Jessica lol. She also had had 3kids and had huge nipples ( which showed every time she came out of the freezer) she handle tiny like a pro. His size fitted in her well. In fact she talked about having bigger lol.

As we both lived then with our parents we either fucked at work, or outside in woods etc as could not afford hotels all the time. Few times we would finger or suck when at home and meant to be watch a film upstairs lol but both our parents would make excuses to walk in lol.

I related to Cathy she was my best mate - big sister and mother all rolled into one. We would be always chatting about stuff, she took me shopping , took me to get my first vibrator lol told me about her marriage and the fact he allowed her other men and women, that bit shocked me a little, not sure why as we have as well as other ladies at work seen each other in underwear etc. I guess deep down I started to have a crush on her. And started to feel this is the direction I wanted to go..

One day at work I had to get the lobby ready for a huge kids party. I got cathy to help.. She had just been " on break with tiny " I joked and said I would blow up the balloons, to this she smiled. We chatted about all manor of stuff but in my head was that night with tiny and Simon and I wanted no needed to tell her. So finally red faced I did, she was shocked and said " dam I knew I should have gone lol ". Then told her I was worried as Simon seemed to like watching me etc,also worried I would have upset u Cathy.. Upset me cathy said "me the lady who's married with kids and fucking guys half my age lol don't be silly" .. With that we carried on working.

She left to go home and said good bye, she walked up to me in the stock room and said I have too questions one was did u like Tiny's cum , to which I replied the feel and amount was great but the taste was horrid, to which she laffed and said u get used to it and said I guess that puts a holt to the second question then, I said go on ask she sat on a shelf and said " I wondered if u wanted to lick tiny outta here" , and lifted her skirt to show no underwear and a shaved pussy I was not as shocked as I should have been. I walked up and squatted down, she joked "dam u wear ugly underwear still for work " which made me laff. She dropped her skirt and said " guess your not ready" and stood up. I pushed her against the shelving and not thinking just kissed her, not a peck kiss but a full on snog, then turned and walked away. ( I really want to say that was all my idea, but Simon does that all the time to me and wanted to see if worked as it does on me ) she was still standing there touching her mouth as I turned before I left the stock room.

I always wonder what I would feel like to take control and tease well I loved it. Cathy walked out the door onto the lobby and whispered in my ear " I so want you to own me " and left. I had to then sort out the party for 30 kids lol and all the time I was thinking of her pussy and how wet I was getting. Later after I went for my break Simon came in and sat next to me. He felt up my leg as he kissed to find I had no panties one, I kissed him hard and said " I get it, this is a new me, will do what and who and how you want,but will also do who and what and how I want, and not always with you around ". With that I stood up and straighten my skirt and went back to work ......

Here are some stories

Old 10-08-2012, 08:21 AM

wanna hear any more

Here are some stories

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to stuffy1969 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-08-2012, 10:34 AM

Thanked 5,924 Times in 465 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuffy1969 View Post
wanna hear any more
Please tell me more. What an awesome woman!!
Old 10-17-2012, 10:14 PM

More please!!!!!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to mudrat77 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2012, 10:56 AM

This is a very hot story, keep it posting. Please, add all detail you can.
The Following User Says Thank You to entrop For This Useful Post:
Old 11-01-2012, 06:14 AM

Thanked 4,294,967,295 Times in 321 Posts
Default thanks!

Loved your stories! And then I saw your pictures, wow! The images I made of you on my mind suit perfect with the beautiful woman you turned into on those pics. Thanks for sharing! Would love to read and see more!
The Following User Says Thank You to kuryaki For This Useful Post:
Old 01-26-2014, 03:16 PM

Thanked 1,567 Times in 257 Posts
Thumbs up

WOW, i'd love to hear more. Nothing ever happened like that to me in the 80's, when i worked for a certain burger chain Gorgeous pics
The Following User Says Thank You to geordiekev For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s

05-21-2005
gisele12

5m:03s