Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-28-2012, 06:25 AM

Thanked 1,242 Times in 127 Posts
Default Full Service Receptionist

This all started as some pretty innocent banter… I’m not completely sure how it ended up going as far as it did but it makes for a pretty good office story (not that anyone in the office ever knew the story with maybe the exception of her best friend – but that’s a story for another time).

Back a few years ago, I worked for a small finance/stock broking firm and the executive management level of staff were issued Blackberry smartphone’s. They were not all that common in the day so having one was a bit of a novelty. Anyway, one of the receptionists in my office had bought herself a Blackberry too, and me being from an IT background meant she targeted me for some help using it. I am a pretty decent looking guy and was in my early 30’s, Jessica (not her real name) was a cute 20 year old brunette, pretty short and not thin but not fat, just nice and curvy with a sweet face and a very cheeky personality that was fun to be around, especial out drinking at work functions (we did that a lot), so naturally I was happy to lend a hand.

I went down to her end of the office during a quiet time and took her through the basics of setting up her email etc. One feature the phones have is a built in personal messaging system which allowed you to chat with other Blackberry users (PIN messaging), so I made sure we had invited/approved chat between our phones and made sure she knew how to use it to contact me should she need any more help. And contact me she did, not really for help, just for general time wasting chat. We chatted like this for several weeks and got to know each other pretty well. Jess had a boyfriend that appeared to be a bit of a prick and lived with him in a house they had bought together, which made leaving him a bit more complicated than she would have liked.

Over time the conversation started to move into more intimate areas (she seemed to be horny most of the time) and I am not sure how it got to it, but at one stage she mentioned that she hates body hair on girls, naturally I pushed it a little further and she disclosed that she always shaved everything off, and made sure I knew that meant EVERYTHING. This immediately got my interest and the sexual tension could have been cut with a knife. A few days later Jess was flying to Melbourne with her mother and sister to see a concert and do some shopping. We continued to chat while she was away and often while they were in shops she would describe some of the more sexy items she was trying on. I pounced on the opportunity to give her another phone lesson and (only half jokingly) told her that the messaging app actually allowed you to take pictures and send them via the chat screen, and maybe she should test it out the next time she was in a dressing room.

Shortly after that I got another message, and this one had an image attached to it… wow, this really was going better than I expected. I opened the image to find Jess pictured wearing nothing but a rather sexy looking silk negligee. She was leaning forward in an obvious self shot taken in a dressing room. Her young and perky B cup breasts were front and centre pressed up against the sheer material and I could see the outline of her small erect nipples. I was immediately getting aroused and quickly replied with my gratitude and some mock-blame for leaving me stuck behind my desk until my erection had subsided. She was clearly thrilled that she had left an impression on me and followed up with several more shots of other nightwear she was trying on, each more revealing than the last.

I was getting pretty horny by this point and figured I would have a go at pushing her a bit farther. I sent her a message suggesting she stop teasing me and show a little nipple. Jess did not even hesitate, she just sent me another picture and this time she left nothing to the imagination. I could not believe what was happening! Sure, I would often fantasise about various girls around the office (especially considering the firm appeared to have a bit of an unofficial set of “selection criteria” for both male and female recruiting – an overwhelming percentage of good looking people), but to be a manager having a secret phone exchange with a junior staff member was pretty scary, and exhilarating.

Our exchanges got more and more sexual and Jess just loved to get me to describe what I would do with her if we were alone, and in turn, she would do the same. There was no question in my mind now, I really wanted to take Jess and fuck her like she had never been fucked before…………..

---- if you want to hear the rest, let me know ----
Old 01-28-2012, 08:52 AM

Default My cock wants the rest of the story

Great well written story - love to hear the rest

Cheers
The Following User Says Thank You to honister For This Useful Post:
Old 01-28-2012, 12:33 PM

great story

let's hear some more
The Following User Says Thank You to creeper99 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-28-2012, 06:03 PM

Default Part Two

Once Jess had returned to work, the exchanges continued and if anything, where more intense. It was clearly time to take this to the next level, so I sent her a message saying that perhaps we should turn some of these fantasies into reality. Jess was very excited by the idea and told me that she would be more than happy to oblige.

As it happened, the next day I was taking a bit of a long lunch (I did that a bit) and whilst down at my local drinking establishment I had managed to have a few too many (I also tended to do that a bit). Needless to say, I had a bit of dutch courage up and sent her a message saying I had the house to myself that evening, and she would be more than welcome to come over once she finished work for the day. I was very pleased to get an excited response from her and she said she wanted to go home first and change into something a bit more comfortable but would be able to come over after that.

It was about four in the afternoon at this stage so I quickly finished my drink and got a bottle of bubbles to go, then headed home. I showered and slipped on some shorts and a t-shirt before settling back to wait for her to arrive.

Jess got to my place at around 6pm, she was wearing a short skirt and loose blouse, and already had a very cheeky twinkle in her eye. I poured us both a glass of bubbly and we toasted to good times ahead.

Jess was leaning back against my kitchen bench with her glass in hand looking very sexy indeed. I was not really sure how to best proceed, so I just walked up to her, took her glass and set it down on the bench and pushed myself up against her, leaned in and started kissing her neck and ear (something she had mentioned was a real turn on for her). She was very receptive and I could feel the heat of her body radiating off. We began kissing intimately and I was already starting to get pretty hard by this stage.

Jess could obviously feel the effect it was having on me because she grabbed my hips and pulled them closer against her own body, grinding lightly as she did. Without any further prompting, she unbuckled my belt, slipped her hand down the front of my shorts and grabbed he shaft of my now raging boner. I had got the impression from some of our messages that her boyfriend was not exactly well-endowed, so although I am not huge, I am a little above average and that seemed to please her to no end. She gently stroked my cock and I continued to kiss her slowly moving down her neck while she did.

I slid my hand up the inside of her leg, slowly working my way up the whole time anticipating the prize at the end… I was not at all disappointed, she was wearing panties that were made from rough netting like material and as my hand got close, I could feel the heat even before I made contact; Jess was hot, very hot! As soon as I made contact with the outside of her panties, I could tell she was wet, it was already soaking through and I did not waste any time slipping my fingers around the side of them for a closer inspection. OMG! She was wet, wetter that I think I have ever felt before (with the exception of one other experience, but pretty sure I cannot post it because we were both slightly under 18 at the time).

Anyway, as I said, she was dripping wet, and had clearly shaved very recently or waxed, because her pussy was super smooth. I lifter her up and carried her over to the lounge room and set her down on an arm chair and knelt in front of her . Jess laid back and I lifted her skirt up to her hips and pulled her panties to the side and proceeded to lightly kiss her inner thigh working my way up to that dripping wet honey pot. I ran my tongue around the edges of her soft, plump pussy lips and tickled her clit a little while I had my mouth buried so far in that I could hardly breath. Jess loved every minute of it and was starting to moan and arch her back.

I couldn’t wait any longer, so I stood to removed my shorts, then she leant forward and took my hard cock I her mouth and grabbed my arse so she could suck me in deep while I unbuttoned her blouse and pinched her little button nipples. Once she had me right on the edge I knelt back down and pulled her forward so she was right on the edge of the armchair. We kissed some more while she grabbed my cock and guided it forward toward her pussy. With her panties still pulled to the side, she rubbed the head up and down the slippery opening. It was total heaven, and the heat was just amazing. She grabbed my arse again and pulled me forward driving my cock all the way into her and wrapping her legs around my back pulling me even harder, her bald pussy swallowing ever inch all the way up to the hilt.

Jess was moaning and writhing in total ecstasy while I slowly slid my cock in and out of her, pausing every now and then, both to build suspense and to prevent myself from cumming right away. She had already orgasmed twice by this time and it was my turn, I pulled out and lay down on the floor so she could take charge. She took my dick in her mouth once again and sucked her juices off while I lay back and enjoyed it. Then Jess climbed on top and rode me cowgirl, slowly lifting up so only the head was in her, then thrusting back down and grinding away at the base of my cock, bliss! I could feel her juices running down over my balls and when I came, it was amazing, I pumped a full tank right up in her pussy and she continued to grind me until she had milked every last drop.

We lay exhausted on the floor for a while and then she eventually neatened herself and headed off, but first making sure I agreed we would do this again sometime very soon.

We did meet again a couple of times over the following weeks. Once late at night in the firm’s boardroom (I had 24 hr access) where I fucked her on the same table that every executive would hold important meetings (that was a real thrill). And another time we met for drinks after work and ended up getting a motel room where I fucked her literally all night long. Jess simply loved sex and I was more than happy to help her fill her needs.

Not long after that she moved to another company for a better paid job and we lost touch. I heard she did finally leave her prick of a boyfriend and recently married and had a baby. I just wish I had had a chance to see her when she was pregnant, I find a pregnant woman’s pussy and boobs to be such a turn on!
Old 01-29-2012, 02:58 PM

Thanked 1,074 Times in 387 Posts

Amazing story!!
And obv the pics or gtfo
Old 01-29-2012, 03:30 PM

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by apeyboy View Post
Amazing story!!
And obv the pics or gtfo
I wish I had the pics to upload, but I never downloaded them off my phone and when I left the company I made sure it was cleaned off before being handed back in... such a shame!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to camoj For This Useful Post:
Old 01-31-2012, 08:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by camoj View Post
This all started as some pretty innocent banter… I’m not completely sure how it ended up going as far as it did but it makes for a pretty good office story (not that anyone in the office ever knew the story with maybe the exception of her best friend – but that’s a story for another time).

Back a few years ago, I worked for a small finance/stock broking firm and the executive management level of staff were issued Blackberry smartphone’s. They were not all that common in the day so having one was a bit of a novelty. Anyway, one of the receptionists in my office had bought herself a Blackberry too, and me being from an IT background meant she targeted me for some help using it. I am a pretty decent looking guy and was in my early 30’s, Jessica (not her real name) was a cute 20 year old brunette, pretty short and not thin but not fat, just nice and curvy with a sweet face and a very cheeky personality that was fun to be around, especial out drinking at work functions (we did that a lot), so naturally I was happy to lend a hand.

I went down to her end of the office during a quiet time and took her through the basics of setting up her email etc. One feature the phones have is a built in personal messaging system which allowed you to chat with other Blackberry users (PIN messaging), so I made sure we had invited/approved chat between our phones and made sure she knew how to use it to contact me should she need any more help. And contact me she did, not really for help, just for general time wasting chat. We chatted like this for several weeks and got to know each other pretty well. Jess had a boyfriend that appeared to be a bit of a prick and lived with him in a house they had bought together, which made leaving him a bit more complicated than she would have liked.

Over time the conversation started to move into more intimate areas (she seemed to be horny most of the time) and I am not sure how it got to it, but at one stage she mentioned that she hates body hair on girls, naturally I pushed it a little further and she disclosed that she always shaved everything off, and made sure I knew that meant EVERYTHING. This immediately got my interest and the sexual tension could have been cut with a knife. A few days later Jess was flying to Melbourne with her mother and sister to see a concert and do some shopping. We continued to chat while she was away and often while they were in shops she would describe some of the more sexy items she was trying on. I pounced on the opportunity to give her another phone lesson and (only half jokingly) told her that the messaging app actually allowed you to take pictures and send them via the chat screen, and maybe she should test it out the next time she was in a dressing room.

Shortly after that I got another message, and this one had an image attached to it… wow, this really was going better than I expected. I opened the image to find Jess pictured wearing nothing but a rather sexy looking silk negligee. She was leaning forward in an obvious self shot taken in a dressing room. Her young and perky B cup breasts were front and centre pressed up against the sheer material and I could see the outline of her small erect nipples. I was immediately getting aroused and quickly replied with my gratitude and some mock-blame for leaving me stuck behind my desk until my erection had subsided. She was clearly thrilled that she had left an impression on me and followed up with several more shots of other nightwear she was trying on, each more revealing than the last.

I was getting pretty horny by this point and figured I would have a go at pushing her a bit farther. I sent her a message suggesting she stop teasing me and show a little nipple. Jess did not even hesitate, she just sent me another picture and this time she left nothing to the imagination. I could not believe what was happening! Sure, I would often fantasise about various girls around the office (especially considering the firm appeared to have a bit of an unofficial set of “selection criteria” for both male and female recruiting – an overwhelming percentage of good looking people), but to be a manager having a secret phone exchange with a junior staff member was pretty scary, and exhilarating.

Our exchanges got more and more sexual and Jess just loved to get me to describe what I would do with her if we were alone, and in turn, she would do the same. There was no question in my mind now, I really wanted to take Jess and fuck her like she had never been fucked before…………..

---- if you want to hear the rest, let me know ----
Yes please, I am already getting hard! Thanks
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dontheturner For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s

05-21-2005