uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-13-2012, 08:23 AM

Default Coming Home

This is a story I wrote for my wife while I was deployed to Iraq. I wrote this as a naughty email about what I wanted to do to her when I returned home. Let me know what you think

I open the door for you as we walk into the hotel and notice how the yellow, sun dress is probably not the best thing to wear in January in Arkansas. However, I still notice the way the dress hugs your breasts, and hips and then is loose on the bottom and billows outward away from your legs if the wind catches it just right. Stepping up to the check-in counter I give him my credit card, sign the check-in sheet and we receive a pair of key cards and proceed to the elevator. After 5 months apart communication is forced and slightly awkward but the sexual tension in the elevator is palpable to both of us and we are both eager to get to the room.
I open the door and let you in first, immediately you walk to the window and see that there is a beautiful view of the Arkansas River and we are just high enough to tell that the people walking on the street below are man and woman but not much more than that. As you look out the window I set the bags down and walk up behind you, put my arms around you, and start to kiss your neck.
Immediately, you respond by letting a slow moan escape your lips, and, reaching behind your head you firmly, and eagerly rub the back of my head. I continue kissing your neck as your butt sways and presses against the front of my jeans. Slowly, I run my hands down from your neck to your breasts and squeeze through your dress, hard enough as to cause just the right amount of pain as to increase the pleasure of the caress. This is the first intimate contact we’ve had in 5 months and we are both eager for more. Still behind you, I slide my hands down the top of the low cut dress and push the front of the dress down exposing your breasts and gently I massage your nipples. Kissing your neck, shoulder and lips, I push against you and push you up against the window. As your nipples touch the cold glass you shiver and let slip a moan that awakens yet more lust and more desire within me. The kisses come more forceful, more demanding and more urgent. With your breasts pressed up against the glass, you try to turn and face me but I will not be deterred, I lean into you harder and stop you from turning all the way around, but let you turn just enough to let kissing your soft, cherry lips easier. As we continue the hot kiss, our hearts beat faster, and small beads of sweat begin to form on my forehead as my body temperature rises. As you tilt your head back to moan, I run my hands down the side of your ribs, to your hips and then to the front of your upper legs where I begin squeezing and rubbing them. Slowly, I begin grabbing handfuls of the dress and begin pulling it up past your calf muscles, the kissing turns animalistic as we both know what the other wants but want to delay to enhance the pleasure. Slowly the dress rises past your thighs and moving my hands I now caress and rub your thighs with my bare hands as the dress bunched above your panty line. Slowly, you spread your legs slightly apart inviting my hands onward. I slowly move my hands from the front of your thighs to the inside. I can feel the heat from your pussy on my hands and it excites me more, almost to the point of losing control, I’m not sure if I haven’t already lost control. Carefully, I continue rubbing your thigh with my left hand while my right hand slides up towards the top of your silky smooth panties. From there my right hand slips inside your panties and slowly, very slowly, travels downward. It’s hot and humid on my hand as it continues sliding down. As I reach the vertex of your legs I push my hand down and away from your hot, inviting lips, as I’m not quite ready to have any part of my body inside you. I extend my first two fingers and gently, slowly run them over you hot, outer lips and your response is instantaneous…you audibly moan and press your butt into me, hard. Hard enough to feel my cock press up against your ass.
You begin to press harder and harder and you force yourself to twist around and face me. I let your dress go and run my hands back up your sides to your freed breasts. I push against you and your back is up against the window as I slide down to suck at your nipples. They are firm in my mouth and they taste like you, delicious, feminine and lustful. I suck hard enough that a groan escapes your lips. I kiss the inside of your breasts, down the center of your sternum, and dropping to my knees I continue kissing your body and making my way down as my hands lift your dress above my head. You run your fingers through my close-cropped hair and hold the dress with the other hand. I can feel the heat on my face from your wet, secret place and it excites me to my very core. My hormones have taken over my body, brain and soul. I no longer know what I will do but some instinctual animal within me seems to have a plan. I feel like a passenger in my own body and can’t wait to see where this leads. You are no longer moaning but panting heavily, desiring more touching, more intimate caressing, and embracing. The animal within me obliges you. With the heat of you on my face I notice your panties are white silk and with this small detail cataloged into my memory I proceed to softly kiss your pelvis while your panties are still on. I kiss the front, just below your stomach, from left to right and then continuing downward I kiss your pussy over your moist panties and exhale with my hot breath. Your panting has turned into quiet screams of pleasure. Through your panties and on my lips I feel the moisture increase and run my hands up the sides of your quivering legs. My hands get to your hips and grab the sides of your panties and pull downward. As your pussy is exposed to my wide eyes, I instantly feel my body respond in its predictable way. Your legs spread far enough apart so that as I lean in my tongue gently slides between the crevice of your outer lips and slowly, smoothly pushes them apart as I lick your slippery wetness. I hear moaning but am not sure if that’s me or you as I continue sliding my tongue over, around, under and into you. I continue tasting your delicious, pink center until you grab me by each side of my face and lift me to a strong, eager kiss. Your tongue slides over mine and licks my chin and the sides of my mouth, tasting what I tasted, licking what I licked.
You turn me around and push me against the window, still kissing me but pushing and pulling at my belt and jeans until your hand slides into my pants. You grab me firmly and within the confines of my jeans you stroke as best you can. You quickly drop to your knees and forcefully, yank my zipper down and grabbing my cock you yank it out. Suddenly, you slow down and almost cautiously place your lips on the head and slide me into your mouth until your lips are at the base of the shaft. My pleasure is nearly intolerable and I fear I may go mad from this amount of pleasure but I don’t dare stop you. Again, slowly you slide your lips back toward the head and for a second time you slide your lips to the base of my cock. One more time this happens until I can’t take it anymore and the thought of my cock sliding inside you is all I can think about. I pull you up and undo your dress and push you backwards onto the bed. You spread your legs far apart and I fall onto you, as you reach down and guide my throbbing cock inside your slippery c*nt. As I slide into you I feel your hot, pussy lips slip around and wetly caress my shaft. I feel the hot wetness of your insides move and slide into a place to allow room for me. Over and over I thrust as you let loose a scream of pleasure and I can’t even make a sound as the pleasure I’m getting from you has overwhelmed my senses. Fire is coursing through my vains as I feel your body shake and quiver as you pull against me and I feel the slight convulsions around and against my cock that tells me I have been eagerly awaited. At nearly the same time my body convulses and screams for release. Uncontrollably, I let loose a torrent of hot lust that fills you as it slides and slips its way deeper into you. As you feel the fluid inside you, you grab the back of my head and kiss me long and deep and I know that I have been welcomed back into you.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to OmegaJ1 For This Useful Post:

Tags
sexy story

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cutie rubs one out in the woods

5m:20s

12-17-2018
carblow4

1m:13s

09-06-2004
pool vid242

1m:34s