Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > General Discussion > Site Feedback & Support
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-17-2005, 08:05 AM

Thanked 5,895 Times in 350 Posts
Default Multi vid posts

I post my vids as each vid seperately unless they are a part of a series.

The other day I was having a little trouble with a few of my vids getting removed because they were reposts.

One member suggested I post all my vids in one thread.

This does not make sense to me because I think it makes it harder to search for videos and I also think that with the new rules even if I post a vid that gets removed because it is a repost at least everyone gets to see it and then they know where they can find it.

I also don't post videos expecting them to be removed. When I post a video I expect it to be new and to stay posted.

What does the rest of the group and/or staff feel about this.

Single posts of vids

Multiposts of vids

or something in between in the case of series?

Thanks
Old 02-17-2005, 08:45 AM
OCC Staff

Thanked 5,435 Times in 869 Posts

If you are posting multiple videos that have the same people or theme, I would suggest putting them together in one thread.

If you have individual videos that are different, it's okay to start new threads for each.

Thanks,
Old 02-17-2005, 08:46 AM

Thanked 6,378 Times in 834 Posts
Default I was annoyed

Just when I thought we were getting back to normal around here, you start posting like it was back in the last half of Jan. I don't mean to sound mean but you posted at least 3 repost That I'm sure you knew were repost. It's ok if it's by accident but yours were very obvious. I was going to say something on your post but I figured someone else would say something and THEY HAVE! Yet you keep trying to insist on posting the way you want regardless of the rules of this forum and the suggestions that members make. I don't like to leave neg comments but since you asked. That's how I feel about it.

Please don't get me wrong. You do deserve some credit because I do remember a couple good posts, but again some could have been in the same thread.

I think the site is not really designed for searching for vids as much as it is for having good long thread posts. I would rather see 20 vids on one thread than 20 threads with one vid or 20 threads of reposts with 20 links to the original thread.

Thanks for listening
Old 02-17-2005, 11:20 AM

First why would I post videos that were obviously reposts? I have acess to the video section, and you can no longer get access to the video section by posting videos. I really don't know where you get the idea I am posting videos I know are reposts. That makes absolutly no sense.

It might have made some sense when the contest to get access was open but since their is no way to get video access, which I already have, there is absolutly no sense in me posting videos that were reposts. I made a good faith mistake. I apologized for the mistake.

I had simply found some videos that day and thought I'd get them up so others could enjoy them. I am not concerned about being the first to get a video up and being the one who gets credit for being the one to find it. I just thought I found some new stuff and wanted to share it. and some of the stuff was new. I had time to post them and I used my free time to do so.

Since one person did make a comment about multiposts I asked a general comment. There appears to be no rule about it. If there is a forum rule I broke please direct me to it.

As to going agaissnt the wishes of the members of this forum, the only comment I got was from lotfw and I thought we were having an adult conversation as to the best way to proceed. The they you seem to refer to seems to be one person. and they seem to be ingaged in a constructive dialogue to figure out what is best for the board.

You seem to like it done a certian way and have decided that is the rule. There is no rule. But at least I had the decency to ask. If there is a rule please point me to it so I can learn it and edify myself.

Alex seems to agree with me, videos of a similar nature or with the same people or part of a series belong together. Other videos should have their own thread. That is what I have always tried to do.

Me I like videos to have seperate threads except for seiries or videos with the same theme--i.e. beach videos. Those I like to be inclided in one thread. But videos with different people or scence I like to be posted as different threads.

But maybe you know better than Alex about how the board should be run.

I made a few mistakes.

I admited I had a bad day when it came to reposts and apoligized for it.

I don't know where you got the idea that i was reposting on purpose and I do find that accussation upsetting and unjustified.

I don't know who all these members that have declared their wishes and that I have gone agaisnt. The only person who made a comment was Lotfw and I thought we were having a constructive exchange, hence my opening a thread here to discus it.

So I am have quite confused when you state I am going agaisnt the wishes of all the board memebers and making up my own rules.

I started this thread to find out if their are rules. It seems to me you have decided what the rules should be.

So I guess that means the discussion is over. You have decided what is best.

Thanks

Also if we can't serch for videos that will make it so much harder to find videos and will just lead to more reposts.

I still can't get over you would think that anyone would repost on purpose. There is absolutly nothing to gain by it. Everyone here posts in good faith and I was home ill from work, found alot of videos that i thought were new and posted them for the enjoyment of all. That simple. When I found out some of them were reposts I apoligized and posted a few more in the hopes that they were new and they luckily were new. I really don't understand your post. it makes no sense to me.

Alphaboo

Last edited by alphaboo; 02-17-2005 at 11:26 AM. Reason: Addition
Old 02-17-2005, 12:34 PM

Thanked 6,378 Times in 834 Posts
Default I'm sorry

It seems that I am wrong as far as the rules go but I thought there was a tip to keep similar post together. As far as you not knowing they were repost, I don't understand either.

I went back and looked at your posts (quickly not accurately). You posted 11 vids that day. 6 were repost(more than half), 3 of which were posted within the last 3 weeks. 1 that is watermarked that is still up and 4 that might qualify as good posts to me even though i already had some of them. At least three could have been in the same thread.

We have both left positive replys for each other in the past. I am not trying to tell anyone how to post or deciding what the rules should be and i'm sorry I upset you. I am only describing what I felt about all of your posts that day.

I know it's a lot of work and I do appreciate your efforts.
Old 02-17-2005, 02:41 PM

Thank you.

I myself was shocked that so many of them were reposts. That is why I posted a few additional ones that I hoped were new to the group. I would have hated to see a day's work be totally wasted and I was very embarassed that so many were reposts I was determined to get at least one or two on that were new posts. It might of caused me to be a little over zealous that day. I didn't even notice that one was water marked and I always try my best never to post water marked material. I even posted a video that I had made a comment on in someone else's thread and didn't even remember ever seeing it!!

Apparently a few had been posted in the previous day or two and I had failed to check the last 48hrs.

Althought it really is not an excuse I had just come off a nasty 72 hour virus so I was not functioning at 100% and so did miss a few videos that were recent posts and didn't remember having seen them.

But I did really think that they were new posts and did post them in good faith. If i didn't think they were new I would never have posted them.

I myself hate when people repost items especially ones that had been posted during the last week.

I did also post an apology because I was truly embrassed to have made so many foolish reposts.

But I did post in good faith.

I will be more careful in the future.

I wish there was a good way to check to see if something has been already posted.

Some guidlines would be good; like posting all your beach vids in one thread, or a wet tee shirt thread.

I just prefer seperate threads especially when some posters make it dificult to tell what vid is which. I have downloaded a vid in a multi posting only to find out it wasn't the vid I wanted.

Again thanks for keeping me on my toes.

Plus I understand the occasional frustration. I have downloaded the same hot asian web strip three times because the description is always the same -Hot asians cam strip-and it always turns out to be the same clip.
Old 02-17-2005, 11:20 PM

Thanked 24,360 Times in 2,746 Posts
Default Thanks

Alphaboo Thanks for posting this and Alex thanks for the input.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Hotel Dare

2m:56s

01-04-2024
Cassie3

9m:20s

08-02-2023

1m:19s

03-10-2024
HCCRLR3

0m:43s

02-08-2022