uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Exhibitionists & Voyeur
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-21-2010, 03:15 PM

Thanked 1,077 Times in 40 Posts

Heh, I wonder if they got paid extra as they don't look particularly happy about it. I wonder if they were forewarned by their agents and told to be totally bald.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to General Smuts For This Useful Post:
Old 09-21-2010, 03:50 PM
Super Moderator

Thanked 59,588 Times in 2,500 Posts

A few videos from different angles.

http://rapidshare.com/files/42041906...ondon_2010.zip

Slick
Old 09-21-2010, 05:29 PM

Thanked 177,383 Times in 18,918 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike_nue View Post
Pret a Porter. And yes I do. Still have a copy - and I remember a huge billboard in the centre of Lisbon advertising it - naked girls with the Pret a Porter title hiding their middle, but breasts exposed full frontal. In fact, I still have a photo of that billboard somewhere.
I'd love to see that pic if you could dig it up.

Thanks

Fango
Old 09-21-2010, 06:03 PM

Thanked 3,481 Times in 265 Posts

[QUOTE=General Smuts;777662]Heh, I wonder if they got paid extra as they don't look particularly happy about it. I wonder if they were forewarned by their agents and told to be totally bald. [ Weather their happy about it or not is irrelevant, they do as their told. When they were booked their agent would have been told shaven girls were required and no, they wont have been paid any extra.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to petefwa For This Useful Post:
Old 09-21-2010, 07:44 PM

Thanked 41,786 Times in 1,669 Posts

First off, I love this post and am grateful for all the pics and comments. But I've been thinking about this, specially with regards to the comments above about how the models were forced to do this are angry about it.

I know there are a lot of people on this board who are into the forced/ENF/humiliation thing, so maybe some would prefer to think that's happening here; but I have to think we're making a little too much of that in this case.

First off, the models certainly would have had fair warning of what was involved. It's not like they show up ten minutes before showtime and someone's like, "Hey, take your clothes off and get on the runway NOW!" This is Fashion Week--a really big deal--and there is a whole process the models have to go through leading up to the event. There are fittings, rehearsals, and the like (I don't have extensive knowledge of the fashion industry, but I just a bit of internet research before putting together this reply, and just googling "london fashion week rehearsal" gives you tons of hits about exactly that type of thing, which apparently now tend to be something of events in and of themselves, at least as far as the fashion industry press corps is concerned). While I doubt there would have been open rehearsals involving the nudity, to preserve the surprise, certainly the models knew well in advance what was going to happen and agreed to it. If they didn't, one model could submarine the entire show by walking out.

And models are not slaves. They can turn down jobs. While there is a lot of pressure on young models to take jobs from big designers, and to say yes to everything they're asked to do, at the end of the day no one has a gun to their heads. But even given that, I find it unlikely that a model would get blackballed because she wasn't comfortable with such an extraordinarily risque assignment. And why would they, when they could find someone else who was willing to do anything to get on the runway for Fashion Week, even getting fully naked?

Which brings me to my final point. As has been mentioned previously, there are only two nude models. If the designer could force models to get naked, certainly there would be more. My guess is that they only found two runway-quality models willing to do it.

If the girls looks angry, or embarrassed, my guess is that's either because that's just their runway "attitude," the look they're trying to affect; or maybe it's just the natural response to an embarrassing situation. I mean just because they agreed to do it doesn't mean they're not embarrassed and uncomfortable, right?
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to flanker7 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-22-2010, 04:43 AM

Thanked 2,825 Times in 137 Posts

I rather think that these two naked girls are not professional runaway models, at least not in the "traditional" way. Probably girls who are looking for this kind of stunt, like the ones that the guys from "Make the girl dance" did hire to do the naked walk in Paris for the "Baby Baby" music video.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lygone For This Useful Post:
Old 09-22-2010, 12:42 PM

Thanked 260,726 Times in 8,711 Posts

When next I whinge (and hey: I'm still me, so you know I will) about some pet peeve or other, remind me to recall this thread, epitomizing as it does what I'm most captivated by here at OCC. Somebody makes a sweet find, somebody else digs for a little more, then somebody comes along and really takes it up a notch; fango or Slick adds video links, and away we go! Then eventually I can add a little frosting around the edges: here are some backstage and a few runway shots, some biggish but clearly amateur...
Quote:
Originally Posted by lygone View Post
I rather think that these two naked girls are not professional runaway models, at least not in the "traditional" way. Probably girls who are looking for this kind of stunt, like the ones that the guys from "Make the girl dance" did hire to do the naked walk in Paris for the "Baby Baby" music video.
...well, not exacly, I think: the designer is not really established yet, but has plenty of buzz, so can recruit other not-quite-celebs - see below in my response to fango

Quote:
Originally Posted by flanker7 View Post
First off, I love this post and am grateful for all the pics and comments...I know there are a lot of people on this board who are into the forced/ENF/humiliation thing, so maybe some would prefer to think that's happening here; but I have to think we're making a little too much of that in this case.
...Which brings me to my final point. As has been mentioned previously, there are only two nude models. If the designer could force models to get naked, certainly there would be more. My guess is that they only found two runway-quality models willing to do it.

If the girls looks angry, or embarrassed, my guess is that's either because that's just their runway "attitude," the look they're trying to affect; or maybe it's just the natural response to an embarrassing situation...
I think it's definitely the attitude, as well as the fact that the two nudes had quite a physical challenge to keep those "hats" on: note that backstage, one could smile quite easily; as to there only being two, I think that was intentional, as the designer also had "clothes" (okay, couture garments as opposed to anything anybody would ever really wear!) to show...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fango View Post
Have either of these models been identified? Maybe interviewed? It would be cool to read an interview about their experience.

Thanks

Fango
Not that I'd know independently, but one of the filenames suggests, and the attached head shot supports, one model being Tree Carr, of whom wikipedia says in part:
"Tree Carr is an American singer, multi-instrumentalist and actress who has played in a variety of London based bands and has appeared in several films.

She is also the owner of "Today is Boring" a cult DVD rental shop and film society based in east London.

In 1998 she began a black metal noise project called Tree of Death, using influences from the sounds of black metal and lo-fi electro. In 2002 she joined the electro punk band, Gobsausage and appeared as guest vocals on the album "Below The Gumline." In 2003 she formed the art/punk duo Ten Minutes With My Dad, drawing musical influences from early girl punk, heavy metal and lo-fi electro. A limited edition 10" LP called "Yesterday I Died" was released on Label Catastrophic. She also released some limited editions with American artist, Disastronaut called "White Van Man" in 2003. In 2004 she joined singer song writer M. Craft (Martin Craft) on backing vocals, keyboards and glockenspiel. She appears on the critically acclaimed album "Silver and Fire" released in 2005 by 679 Recordings. In 2006 she joined the post punk band Cristine, along with Douglas Hart , formerly of The Jesus and Mary Chain and Robert Schultzberg , formerly of Placebo (band). In 2008, they toured with Primal Scream on the NME Rock & Roll Riot Tour. In March 2010 she began performing gigs and recording as a backing singer for Adam Ant.
Tree first appeared in Jake West's Evil Aliens (2006), a British "splatstick" horror-comedy film. She also appeared in the 2006 award winning film Cashback by Sean Ellis. In 2007, she appeared in a short film by Mike Figgis called Coole Stories. In 2008 she worked with American visual artist and composer Christian Marclay and godfather of electroacoustic improvisation, Keith Rowe, on a controversial short film called "Solo." Recently she took a role in Doghouse (film), an all female zombie comedy out in 2009 and has also appeared in videos for London based lingerie brand, Agent Provocateur (lingerie) featuring directors, Douglas Hart and Nigel Askew."
Attached Thumbnails
Charlie1.jpg   charlielemindu_backstage08.jpg  

LIZ_Tree-Carr.jpg   __-772324.JPG  

IMG_1451.JPG   IMG_1455.JPG  

10994034_gal.jpg  

Last edited by Fango; 10-30-2010 at 12:58 AM.
The Following 91 Users Say Thank You to crispus For This Useful Post:
1blue, 360Degrees, 69l69, akivion, Alien4ce, artymonk, bandicus, boster, burn333, byoboy, captkerp, Carslaw35, Chico22, dandee737, DeinFreundin, djmongon, duffy166, e32100, Fango, finolfing, flanker7, Flinn, friarfrat, friez, fullmonty, gandolf, go_vics, GP1234, grales, Groan, gs500e91, hilocrc, HondaBike, iDnA@1, irish drunkard, jackqx4, jackrockpete, Joetal, johnnycancer, kalle_k77, Klondike, kp1234, krullbagge, kuso, larsulman, lejctergal, lookingatthings, lordlightnin, lubko, madahab, magus0n, McGintys, MickSmith, mitcham, mondokane, monke, mvprime, newsws, night, Okko, pacpal51, panixxx, pleki, psychoboy, quietones, radioguts, richterboy, rr9281, SACCY, sevenups, sinkerslider, smutley, snffhrtights, Someone, sphinx707, splunge, spooled, ssspender, stevin6, Tester2008, testingtesting123123, thezipster, toenail, TosunPasha, vigder, wcfever, wildman, woaibt, Xav2012, zarh, zodavand
Old 09-22-2010, 01:37 PM

Thanked 177,383 Times in 18,918 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by crispus View Post
Not that I'd know independently, but one of the filenames suggests, and the attached head shot supports, one model being Tree Carr, of whom wikipedia says in part:
"Tree Carr is an American singer, multi-instrumentalist and actress who has played in a variety of London based bands and has appeared in several films.

She is also the owner of "Today is Boring" a cult DVD rental shop and film society based in east London.

In 1998 she began a black metal noise project called Tree of Death, using influences from the sounds of black metal and lo-fi electro. In 2002 she joined the electro punk band, Gobsausage and appeared as guest vocals on the album "Below The Gumline." In 2003 she formed the art/punk duo Ten Minutes With My Dad, drawing musical influences from early girl punk, heavy metal and lo-fi electro. A limited edition 10" LP called "Yesterday I Died" was released on Label Catastrophic. She also released some limited editions with American artist, Disastronaut called "White Van Man" in 2003. In 2004 she joined singer song writer M. Craft (Martin Craft) on backing vocals, keyboards and glockenspiel. She appears on the critically acclaimed album "Silver and Fire" released in 2005 by 679 Recordings. In 2006 she joined the post punk band Cristine, along with Douglas Hart , formerly of The Jesus and Mary Chain and Robert Schultzberg , formerly of Placebo (band). In 2008, they toured with Primal Scream on the NME Rock & Roll Riot Tour. In March 2010 she began performing gigs and recording as a backing singer for Adam Ant.
Tree first appeared in Jake West's Evil Aliens (2006), a British "splatstick" horror-comedy film. She also appeared in the 2006 award winning film Cashback by Sean Ellis. In 2007, she appeared in a short film by Mike Figgis called Coole Stories. In 2008 she worked with American visual artist and composer Christian Marclay and godfather of electroacoustic improvisation, Keith Rowe, on a controversial short film called "Solo." Recently she took a role in Doghouse (film), an all female zombie comedy out in 2009 and has also appeared in videos for London based lingerie brand, Agent Provocateur (lingerie) featuring directors, Douglas Hart and Nigel Askew."
Thanks for the info!

Fango
Old 09-22-2010, 05:55 PM
Our man at the nudist beach

Thanked 148,291 Times in 3,811 Posts

Quote:

Just seen her Facebook page and the strawberry blonde one is indeed her.
Old 09-22-2010, 08:12 PM

Thanked 9,011 Times in 401 Posts
Default "Solo"

Have just posted a bit from "the controversial short film called Solo" (mentioned in crispus's post) in the Free Sites forum. Had to put it there as it's a bit too naughty for this forum, and should put an end to the suggestions the models weren't perfectly comfortable with the nudity ... she's clearly not too shy.

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=97040
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to spooled For This Useful Post:

Tags
catwalk, fashion, model, models, naked in public, naked on stage

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s