Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-01-2019, 02:57 AM

Thanked 4,688 Times in 559 Posts
Default Church time in Bavaria - Germany,

Church time in Bavaria - Germany, a strictly Catholic area...

We're there at holiday - look what my "bad wife" does with the pious people...

She opens the windows, began to strip until she'S topless and show all people who are going to church her tits...

Girl, you're so bad... Une year later she shows her totally naked...
Attached Thumbnails
August 2017 (39).JPG   August 2017 (40).JPG  

August 2017 (41).JPG  
Old 09-09-2019, 01:54 AM

Thanked 1,253 Times in 74 Posts
Default Long time back

Well this was long time back(much before phones with camera). Guess it was 3 years after our marriage!! we were in Finland. After a long hike in the forest, we settled down in our summer camp with other 2 couples. The camp was stocked with Beer and other drinks.
The other 2 couples were Fin and we were from Trondheim(Norway). Both of the guys are my business associates and we know each other for more than 7 to 8 years.
Girls started cooking and we started helping them along with some drinks. After dinner we all settled down glass of wine. Since it was summer time, all the girls had very few clothing on them including my wife.

My wife was wearing a short skirt with a small panty and Tshirt. There were just 2 rooms, so the girls decided they will sleep in one room and we boys were in other. after about 11pm we were all very tired by the long hike and decided to hit the sack. My wife had had couple of drinks more and somehow she wanted to sleep with me.

Mind you in Finland, during summer sun sets only around 11:30 or 11:45 and the sun is back around 2AM.
Summer camp doesnt have proper curtains as well. Anyhow, once the girls slept off in other room, my wife came back to the room where we were sleeping around 12:30pm. i was sleeping on the far right corner. she just lowered her panty and i shoved my cock up her pussy. her pussy was all wet and it just went in without any effort. After 10mins, i cummed inside her pussy and decided to sleep. she was also very tired and collapsed on the floor next to me. In the morning when i woke up i found both my friends were up and they both gave a knowing wink. My wife's pussy was on full exhibit and they both had a good look. one of my friend informed his wife and she quickly came and covered my wife with a towel.

The next 2 days my wife was very embarrassed and never looked at them. The Fins are very cordial and soon forgot about everything and we were on our way back to Trondheim. Am still in touch with the guys. They are very decent and have never brought up the subject again.
Old 09-09-2019, 03:24 AM

Thanked 1,253 Times in 74 Posts
Default pics of my wife

some of you guys who r curious, i have attached pics of my wife. if you would like to see more send me a message lol.
Attached Thumbnails
13442209_1694723504111509_7254180940988764851_n.jpg   72295_493224874048399_1051983048_n.jpg  

14681585_1738668959716963_1406382213638213552_n.jpg  
Old 09-28-2019, 08:08 AM

Thanked 4,688 Times in 559 Posts
Default Sexy wife, Camflasher...

Sexy wife, Camflasher...

Are there some pics topless or naked, please? Wonderful girl!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Menorca For This Useful Post:
Old 09-29-2019, 02:58 AM

I was thinking the same thing
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Papag2612 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-22-2019, 04:37 AM

Thanked 9,792 Times in 317 Posts
Default What is Nasty?

This is rather subjective, as everyone has a different threshold for "nasty". My wife has very few limits, so we view very little as "nasty". Yet there is one thing she has done with other men that she considers "nasty", and has never done with me. As I have stated in other posts, my wife loves anal sex. When we play with other men, she always anticipates getting a good ass fucking. Before a "date" she always grooms herself so she is her cleanest for the lucky man/men. She douches so her pussy smells, tastes, and looks spotless. She also runs a couple of enemas on herself to ensure the pipes are clean and clear. We know from personal experience, if you don't, sometimes shit happens (more than once I have pulled out of her butt with a turd squished on the head of my dick). Anyway, we had been playing with other men about 2 years when we met George (not his real name). My wife was probably 48-49, and George was 23-24. On a side note, George became a regular for a few years until he moved away. Anyway, the first time we played with George was by chance. Since we had not planned on playing, my wife was not properly groomed. Therefore, ass play was off limits. We had such a good time, and great connection, with George we agreed to meet the following weekend. My wife promised George he could plunder her ass as much as he wanted the next time. George was mature beyond his years, but had never had anal sex before. The next weekend my wife groomed in preparation for George, and I can personally attest that her ass hole was as clean as a surgical room. As I said, we had a great connection with George and he was very comfortable with us. When the time came to ass fuck my wife, I explained the does and don'ts (lots of lube, go slow until she relaxes and lets you in, and take all direction from her). As a side note, my wife rarely asks a guy to wear a condom, and George was no exception. My wife was on her back, with her legs spread when George lubed up and prepared to enter her poop shoot. He slid his bare dick in her ass slowly, and carefully, taking his direction from her. Within a few minutes, she was totally into it and he was fucking her with gusto as I held her ankles up. He commented several times at how snug her ass felt, and how good it felt. After a few minutes my wife told him to turn her over. As George slid out of her ass, my wife turned to get on her knees. Before she could do this, George grabbed her hair and pulled her face to his swollen cock. My wife, without hesitation, opened her mouth and took his dick in her mouth. Georges cock was slick with lube and my wife's ass juices, yet she sucked and licked him as if his tool were a lollipop. After a few minutes, he bent her over and slide his cock back into her ass. He fucked her this way as I slid a vibrator between her legs, rubbing it on her clit. My wife had several orgasms, and then begged George to cum in her ass. He fucked her for several more minutes before shooting his load up her butt hole. As George slowly pulled out, my wife collapsed on the bed and George laid next to her. George commented on how he had never felt anything like that, and had never cum so hard in his life. While George praised my wife's tight butt hole, and recovered fro round two, I spread my wife's legs and slid my cock into her pussy. I rolled her onto her back so George could play with her tits. As I fucked her, and George played with/sucked on her tits, I could see his cock getting harder. His dick was still slick with his own cum and the lube from her ass. George knelt beside my wife, and slipped his growing dick into her mouth. She sucked him hard again eagerly, and willingly. Once he was hard again, I pulled out of my wife's pussy to let George have another turn. George slid into her slick pussy, and fucked her like this for a few minutes before asking if he could put it in her butt again. My wife nodded eagerly, so George lifted her hips, and slid his dick into her ass. He would eventually pump another load up her butt hole before the night was over. Later, when it was just the two of us, I asked her about going ass-to-mouth with George. She said it wasn't what she wanted, but she was so caught up in the moment she didn't want to ruin the vibe. Since then, she has gone ass-to-mouth with only a couple of guys she fucked. Unlike George, each of the guys asked ahead of time. It was a huge fantasy, and my wife is all about helping people experience their fantasies. Despite this, she has never gone ass-to-mouth with me. The first time I tried, she said no. It was nasty, and she would only do it with someone who wasn't her husband.
Old 10-26-2019, 01:27 PM

Thanked 2,207 Times in 125 Posts
Default Not too nasty

I guess you could say the nastiest thing my wife has done is give a few of my friends rim jobs. One buddy many times.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Strawhappa For This Useful Post:
Old 11-19-2020, 10:59 AM

Thanked 1,635 Times in 550 Posts
Send a message via AIM to pk1729 Send a message via Yahoo to pk1729

Quote:
Originally Posted by dantroop View Post
I swear this is a true event:

A few years ago my wife and I were into the Alternative Lifestyle scene (Swinging). We would go to a local club to watch and be watched and play with others. I must admit as a guy I was into it more than she was but being submissive she went along with it. At this particular Club on Thursday Nights they have what they call 'Hot Wives Night', they still do. It's the one night that single guys can come upstairs and play with the couples. There is always a lot of horny guys wandering around.

I must admit that my wife has a great figure, nice legs, great tits and blonde. My wife had on a dress with only white thigh highs on and very sheer white panties on. Her white thigh highs had furry tops on them and a small bell hung from each stocking top and white heels showing off her feet and toes. She looked great.

The top floor is sectioned off into large rooms, some with a mattress but some had couches and a Great Room with couches, bar and fireplace with both couches and chairs. This one last room (our favorite) has a couch 2 overstuffed chairs and 2 end tables. We first went in and we were by ourselves. I had her take off her dress. Damn, she looked sexy! We started feeling each other up and the room started filling up with mostly young guys and couple of couples watching. I had my wife lean over the couch arm with her ass pointing to the guys. My wife started giving me a BJ. One guy motioned if he could pull down her panties, I motioned yes. My wife accepted that her panties were coming off but didn't know by whom. You can imagine the site of her great ass, long legs in thighs high and heels must have looked like.

The same brave guy motioned if he could fuck her in that position. I motioned yes. He dropped his pants and immediately started fucking her from behind, she still never saw what the guy looked like as he entered her. As he fucked her the little bells on her thighs highs were tinkling. He got through and told the other guys to fuck her and make her bells ring, a couple of brave guys fucked her too but everyone else wanted to watch. She never saw guys that fucked her.

With her blood rushing to her head she wanted to sit down on the couch next to me. About 8 guys surrounded her and everybody started going after her. A guy on each of her boobs sucking them, one guy eating her, one guy kissing her and 2 guy's dick in each of her hands, one guy couldn't find a spot on her not taken and decided to take off one of her heels and foot fuck her on the bottom of her stocking foot. I backed away to get a view of her and another stuck his dick in her mouth for a BJ. I have jacked off several times thinking about her that night. I told her she was the hottest lady at the club that night and I really appreciated her doing that for me. That will always go down as my best night with her.

This really happened to us, it was a great night!
Awesome. Cum to NYC so that I can play with her😈😈😈😈😈👅👅👅👅👅😘😘😘😘😘😘
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pk1729 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-27-2020, 11:12 AM

Thanked 26,427 Times in 1,269 Posts

My father-in-law, a widower, had to have surgery, he lives in a small country town, so my wife went off to take him and stay with him to recover. The surgery, while not too serious, took a few hours, my wife brought a book to read so she wouldn't be too bored. After the first hour she and this guy were the only two left in the waiting room, they started chatting, his father was there for surgery also.

My wife said he was a nice looking guy, he asked her what she was reading, it was the sexy best seller that summer, maybe 50 Shades, she said he raised his eyebrows and gave her a "sexy look" when she told him. She said between the story and that look, she suddenly could feel her pussy gushing. He asked he if she thought that a person obeying another was interesting, (that is my wife's main sex theme), she just nodded yes, and he gave a hmmmmm,

She said they just left that thought in the air, then a nurse came in to tell the the surgery's progress, FIL still had a while to go, the guys father should be done in a little while. My wife went to the unisex bathroom in the waiting room and while she was in the she had the idea that she wanted to give him a BJ, she played with her clit a bit and left her panties off.

I kept asking her if she blew him, she kept telling me to behave and listen or she would stop. She said when she returned she sat down across from him and 'got a bit careless with my knees'. She said he didn't seem to notice them all of a sudden his eyes shot open, he smiled and asker her "is that a sex signal?"

She said it was, if he wanted his cocked sucked he should go in the bathroom and wait for her. He did, she waited a minute followed him in, he was washing his hands, she sat down, turned him around unzipped him and pulled his erection out. I asked her to describe him, she said she didn't think he was quite as long as I was, but he had a very sexy mushroom head. She said she wondered how that would feel pushing into her pussy, but she didn't want to go there. She said he unbuttoned her blouse and pinched her nipples, he lasted about 5 minutes, his grunt was sexy as he unloaded in her mouth. It was such a big load she needed tissue to contain it.

That was the only random BJ she has ever given, he gave her a card with his email address, but she tossed it. I don't know if that is her sl*ttiest moment, but it's top 10.
Old 11-28-2020, 11:05 AM

Default Close friends

My wife got drunk and had a threesome with two of my friends and coworkers while I was at work. I work 24 hour shifts and coworkers work the opposite days as me. She never said a word but one of the friends told me.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to steve5061 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Buttacup Full

3m:08s

11-27-2009
DIY ENF Trailer

5m:16s

07-18-2011
Wife exposes tit

5m:41s

04-11-2017
Fun at home anal