One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Non Fiction (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   Nastiest thing your wife did (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=218321)

downsouth68 01-24-2018 11:04 PM

Nastiest thing your wife did

I have always wondered just how wild a wife can get . My x use to sit on my cock and piss. It always made me blow. What have your wives done?

monger_ind 01-25-2018 11:39 AM

Period sex

Fucking my wife when shes on her periods, blood on my hairy brown cock, my cum and her blood oozing out of her pussy.

I fancy fucking her ass as she's about to poo.

XXXanderWolfe 02-20-2018 04:38 AM

About a year ago, I took my wife to an adult theater to see what it was all about. We played together in a few different rooms, and we were getting ready to leave when we met this super nice black dude, chatted with him for awhile, and we got a private room. She gave his BBC the best blow job I've ever seen her give. Plenty of love to his balls, too. The proudest moment for me, was when the guy came. She didn't want to swallow since she'd just met the dude. So when she thought he was cumming, she took it out of her mouth and started jerking it on her face. Only problem was, he actually wasn't quite there yet. She could see he was starting to have a dud orgasm, which is the worst, so she went back to sucking him until he blew the first shot of cum right in her mouth. She let it dribble out, and then she went to jerking him on her face but I was so impressed that she'd let a stranger nut in her mouth, just so his orgasm wouldn't be ruined.

carameldelight 02-20-2018 09:19 AM

only once

The nastiest thing my wife has done is sucking my dick after it was in her ass. She grabbed it, looked at the head to see if there was any shit on it and started sucking it.

stevezr1 02-20-2018 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XXXanderWolfe (Post 2583070)
About a year ago, I took my wife to an adult theater to see what it was all about. We played together in a few different rooms, and we were getting ready to leave when we met this super nice black dude, chatted with him for awhile, and we got a private room. She gave his BBC the best blow job I've ever seen her give. .....................................
but I was so impressed that she'd let a stranger nut in her mouth, just so his orgasm wouldn't be ruined.

Because she is such a caring and giving person! Always thinking of others!
That may sound amusing....
But it probably is true!!! Is she really a caring and giving person, always concerned about others?

XXXanderWolfe 02-21-2018 01:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevezr1 (Post 2583317)
Because she is such a caring and giving person! Always thinking of others!
That may sound amusing....
But it probably is true!!! Is she really a caring and giving person, always concerned about others?

She can be very caring and giving. She also is pretty serious about cocksucking, and probably didn't want a dude to walk away unhappy. I'm sure she was hoping that monster cock would wind up in her at some point, and didn't want to ruin her chances by leaving him with a dud orgasm.

thiscrazycouple 02-26-2018 07:26 PM

The nastiest thing my wife did

Love all these stories! Figured I would share what I believe to be the nastiest thing my wife has done. To some peoples standards everything she has done could be considered "nasty." My wife has no limitations at all when it comes to sex. I believe the nastiest was one summer her and I both took about 3 weeks off from work and rented a suite near a beach off of a big city about 8 hours from our hometown. When we got there she was very horny and kind of went crazy on our social/dating profile. She invited guys over basically the whole time we were there. Everyday for about 10-12 hours she had a dick stuck in at least one of her holes. She only took breaks to sleep and eat a little bit. She just constantly stayed naked laying in the bed or the jacuzzi All together she slept with about 40 guys. Ive never seen so much cum on her in every hole! It was pretty enjoyable for us both.

mightymitch22 03-02-2018 06:27 AM

Anal sex and letting me pee on her butt and back.

GRITS 08-16-2019 10:31 PM

gang bang

1 Attachment(s)
Once or maybe twice a year my wife arranges for either her 5"select" friends or 5 "swing group" husbands to have a all- out gang bang session w her at a hotel... its a party, I'm there too, and everyone leaves very happy.

My wife says it makes her feel like a dirty sl*t, and she likes it.....

We're having one this Sunday afternoon at a hotel downtown Nashville w/ floor to ceiling windows...…

Last time she did this was 11/18...so it about 3/4 of a year ago... I'll report on it on the other thread..------- OPEN, "Sharing your wife" thread later in the week.

wildfire54 08-17-2019 05:27 AM

Ass

She licked my ass while I was jacking off. I mean she really buried her tongue in my backside. This was totally out of character for her. But I loved the hell out of it. The way we were positioned she had easy access and really seemed to enjoy it. I finally ended up shooting all over her pussy. Very hot memory.