Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-05-2020, 10:22 AM

Thanked 26,532 Times in 1,273 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnome72141 View Post
Men and women (generalizing) are so different. A woman will say, "Put that away", but had a woman been walking around naked after a shower on FaceTime, we men would have said, "Come closer and talk!"
Not my wife, some friend were visiting, we were all out on the patio, I was busy making refreshments, when was passing them around I noticed that my wife could see up the loose shorts leg of the guy, his pecker was on display. I teased her about it later, she said she liked the view.
Old 06-05-2020, 01:06 PM

Thanked 1,889 Times in 76 Posts

Thanks for breaking my story into paragraphs! I wrote that after drinking far too much!
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to msmyrtle For This Useful Post:
Old 06-05-2020, 03:58 PM

Thanked 16,271 Times in 1,135 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by piecenick View Post
Not my wife, some friend were visiting, we were all out on the patio, I was busy making refreshments, when was passing them around I noticed that my wife could see up the loose shorts leg of the guy, his pecker was on display. I teased her about it later, she said she liked the view.
Yay, so there is hope!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-15-2020, 08:48 PM

My parents divorced after my father cheated on her. I was 9-10 when that happened, and she didn't start dating until I was around 13. One of her friends had set her up, and this would of been date 4-5 with the guy. she got all dressed up, but he ended up standing her up. She was obviously pretty disappointed and said she was going to go to bed early.

I didn't think much about it until later on that night when I thought I heard sobbing from her room, so I decided to check in on her. As I got closer to her room I heard what I though was her weeping.

When I opened the door she was naked going at it pretty good.

I was shocked, and she was pissed. lol she pulled her hands away from her muff and raised them in the air, making them into fist and shaking them angerly. She made no attempt to cover herself up, her legs were still sprawled out, as she was shaking her fist in the air, while having an emotional break down.

Finally she opened her fist, and flopped her hands down beside her... "just go, its fine, but just go."
Old 06-18-2020, 06:13 AM

Default MIL & SIL in Thongs

These happened at 2 different times but the first was when my future SIL (Ashley) was 18 and getting ready to go to college. It was a lazy summer Sunday morning and myself, my future wife and MIL were in the living room watching tv. Down comes Ashley in a t-shirt with no bra that went about half way down her butt and a thong. She walked between the couches and chairs we were all sitting at and sat down on the floor. It didn’t take long for my future wife and MIL to start giving her shit and she went up and changed after a couple of minutes.

For the MIL, the bedrooms of her house were all upstairs and the laundry room was downstairs. It was a newer open floor plan house so it was pretty open from the first to second floor and the stair between floors had a 45 degree bend in it. I’m standing at the railing near the top of the stairs when I hear the door to her bedroom open and she tells me to close my eyes. I do and I hear her walk by. I kept them closed until I heard her make the turn to the laundry room and open my eyes to see her mid 40’s ass in a thong and her arm holding a towel across her tits.
Old 06-18-2020, 10:15 PM

Thanked 21,506 Times in 1,566 Posts

An friend of mine told a story...
She had a Sybian, and was using it. It started to smoke, She got a screwdriver to try to fix it, and was standing over it. Her son teen age smelled the smoke and went to her room to see what was the matter.
He opened the door to find her standing nude over the Sybian with a screwdriver in her hand.
He just said "Mom, just go to bed"
Old 06-19-2020, 10:26 AM

Thanked 11,012 Times in 1,026 Posts

Now that's hot!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by primetimesamroberts View Post
These happened at 2 different times but the first was when my future SIL (Ashley) was 18 and getting ready to go to college. It was a lazy summer Sunday morning and myself, my future wife and MIL were in the living room watching tv.
Dude That's So hot!!

Last edited by Turtle; 06-28-2020 at 01:07 AM. Reason: Full quote edited
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to VXCguy For This Useful Post:
Old 06-27-2020, 03:53 AM

I grew up in a very reserved Catholic family. My wife (31), however, used to lay out nude with her mom in her late teens and early 20s while her father worked on the ranch. Even now, she'll leave the shower and walk into the hallway when she forgets a towel. Nudity just isn't a big deal with their family.
Old 06-28-2020, 04:26 AM

Thanked 5,286 Times in 373 Posts

Great post. Very hot story.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to meandmygirl For This Useful Post:
Old 07-28-2020, 11:39 PM

Thanked 26,532 Times in 1,273 Posts
Default MIL gets the full monty

I am not a guy who gets any thrill out of flashing anyone, nonetheless my MIL. Nice lady, but no sexual attraction at all. When I was much younger I had a major shoulder injury from weekend baseball league play. It required a complete rebuild, I was in the hospital for weeks and relieved when I was finally able to go home. I was still in a partial cast, so I was pretty helpless, I could sit up for a while, but was in bed mostly.

MIL came over one day to take the kids out for a movie, but they decided she would stay with me while my wife got out for a while, all she had to do for me was serve lunch. MIL was a great cook, so instead of just serving we a sandwich, she makes soup and a protein shake. Well she brings it to me on a tray, i could have sat at a table, but she thought this was nicer. I don't know how it happened, but somehow in the process the whole thing gets dumped on me. Hot soup, cold shake all over me and the bed.

It was so ludicrous I started laughing at the mess, she started laughing, she got me up and there was nothing she could do but strip me of all my clothes, then she stripped the bed too, but I asked her to get me decent before worried about the bed.

So that's my MIL sees me naked story.

Tags
non fiction, voyeur

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s

06-01-2013
BFF Taking a Well Needed Break

2m:15s