One Click Chicks
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #531  
Old 06-02-2020, 07:31 AM
HedoRocks's Avatar
HedoRocks HedoRocks is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 441
Thanks: 3,420
Thanked 10,159 Times in 506 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by msmyrtle View Post
When I was in college my cousin (second cousin), Lisa, asked if she could drop in and crash on my couch. She was headed to the beach and my place was a nice mid-point to break up the drive.
*** Full quote edited ***
I'm sure this is a great story, but please use paragraphs next time. It's so hard to read longer pieces of text like this that I just have to skip it. Thanks!!!
__________________
Ask about Mrs. HedoRock's OF Page!!!

Last edited by Turtle; 06-02-2020 at 11:14 AM. Reason: Full quote edited
Reply With Quote
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to HedoRocks For This Useful Post:
  #532  
Old 06-02-2020, 10:47 AM
nectcouple's Avatar
nectcouple nectcouple is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Connecticut, USA
Posts: 1,033
Thanks: 38,894
Thanked 9,159 Times in 993 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by msmyrtle View Post
When I was in college my cousin (second cousin), Lisa, asked if she could drop in and crash on my couch....We got a little closer after that, but then she married a soldier who was stationed in germany. Unfortunately a drunk driver ended her life. I've never mentioned this story to anyone, a little embarrassed by the fact that it was a relative, however indirect. Kind of nice sharing.
What a sweet memory to have about someone who is no longer with us. You are lucky to have shared that with her.
Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
  #533  
Old 06-03-2020, 05:30 AM
VXCguy's Avatar
VXCguy VXCguy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 1,182
Thanks: 34,303
Thanked 11,441 Times in 1,061 Posts
Default

msmyrtle,

thanks so much for sharing that story, it was arousing and heartfelt at the same time. I'm sorry for your loss.


Quote:
Originally Posted by msmyrtle View Post
When I was in college my cousin (second cousin), Lisa, asked if she could drop in and crash on my couch.
__________________
Hey guys if you like my posts Click "give me thanks"

Last edited by Turtle; 08-14-2020 at 10:55 AM. Reason: Full quote edited
Reply With Quote
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to VXCguy For This Useful Post:
  #534  
Old 06-05-2020, 09:59 AM
Gnome72141 Gnome72141 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 1,412
Thanks: 34
Thanked 19,627 Times in 1,409 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borracho100 View Post
Just walked out the en-suite after a shower and my wife was on the bed feeding the baby. I didn’t realise she was FaceTiming her younger sister until I heard her say “tell your husband to put his willy away”. If the wife hadn’t been feeding the baby, I’d probably given her a close up wave in front of the camera.
Men and women (generalizing) are so different. A woman will say, "Put that away", but had a woman been walking around naked after a shower on FaceTime, we men would have said, "Come closer and talk!"
Reply With Quote
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
  #535  
Old 06-05-2020, 10:22 AM
piecenick piecenick is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,356
Thanks: 171
Thanked 28,865 Times in 1,394 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnome72141 View Post
Men and women (generalizing) are so different. A woman will say, "Put that away", but had a woman been walking around naked after a shower on FaceTime, we men would have said, "Come closer and talk!"
Not my wife, some friend were visiting, we were all out on the patio, I was busy making refreshments, when was passing them around I noticed that my wife could see up the loose shorts leg of the guy, his pecker was on display. I teased her about it later, she said she liked the view.
Reply With Quote
  #536  
Old 06-05-2020, 01:06 PM
msmyrtle msmyrtle is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2020
Posts: 75
Thanks: 66
Thanked 1,690 Times in 78 Posts
Default

Thanks for breaking my story into paragraphs! I wrote that after drinking far too much!
Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to msmyrtle For This Useful Post:
  #537  
Old 06-05-2020, 03:58 PM
Gnome72141 Gnome72141 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 1,412
Thanks: 34
Thanked 19,627 Times in 1,409 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by piecenick View Post
Not my wife, some friend were visiting, we were all out on the patio, I was busy making refreshments, when was passing them around I noticed that my wife could see up the loose shorts leg of the guy, his pecker was on display. I teased her about it later, she said she liked the view.
Yay, so there is hope!
Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
  #538  
Old 06-15-2020, 08:48 PM
JohnK77 JohnK77 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2020
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 55 Times in 3 Posts
Default

My parents divorced after my father cheated on her. I was 9-10 when that happened, and she didn't start dating until I was around 13. One of her friends had set her up, and this would of been date 4-5 with the guy. she got all dressed up, but he ended up standing her up. She was obviously pretty disappointed and said she was going to go to bed early.

I didn't think much about it until later on that night when I thought I heard sobbing from her room, so I decided to check in on her. As I got closer to her room I heard what I though was her weeping.

When I opened the door she was naked going at it pretty good.

I was shocked, and she was pissed. lol she pulled her hands away from her muff and raised them in the air, making them into fist and shaking them angerly. She made no attempt to cover herself up, her legs were still sprawled out, as she was shaking her fist in the air, while having an emotional break down.

Finally she opened her fist, and flopped her hands down beside her... "just go, its fine, but just go."
Reply With Quote
  #539  
Old 06-18-2020, 06:13 AM
primetimesamroberts primetimesamroberts is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 23
Thanks: 1,733
Thanked 372 Times in 24 Posts
Default MIL & SIL in Thongs

These happened at 2 different times but the first was when my future SIL (Ashley) was 18 and getting ready to go to college. It was a lazy summer Sunday morning and myself, my future wife and MIL were in the living room watching tv. Down comes Ashley in a t-shirt with no bra that went about half way down her butt and a thong. She walked between the couches and chairs we were all sitting at and sat down on the floor. It didn’t take long for my future wife and MIL to start giving her shit and she went up and changed after a couple of minutes.

For the MIL, the bedrooms of her house were all upstairs and the laundry room was downstairs. It was a newer open floor plan house so it was pretty open from the first to second floor and the stair between floors had a 45 degree bend in it. I’m standing at the railing near the top of the stairs when I hear the door to her bedroom open and she tells me to close my eyes. I do and I hear her walk by. I kept them closed until I heard her make the turn to the laundry room and open my eyes to see her mid 40’s ass in a thong and her arm holding a towel across her tits.
Reply With Quote
  #540  
Old 06-18-2020, 10:15 PM
DRDavenport DRDavenport is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: FL
Posts: 1,879
Thanks: 236,972
Thanked 21,577 Times in 1,627 Posts
Default

An friend of mine told a story...
She had a Sybian, and was using it. It started to smoke, She got a screwdriver to try to fix it, and was standing over it. Her son teen age smelled the smoke and went to her room to see what was the matter.
He opened the door to find her standing nude over the Sybian with a screwdriver in her hand.
He just said "Mom, just go to bed"
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
non fiction


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Beaver Webcams


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:24 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.