Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-20-2016, 12:51 PM

Default Young moms

Am I the only one with such memories?

The best time for my exhibitionistic ex-wife was the time when she nursed.

It started with an accident. She was at her friend with a same-aged baby. Our son was hungry and she had just started, when her friends husband came back from work. It was not that shameful nursing you see in public, she had taken off her blouse and bra and was sitting topless. The guy took the full view, smiled and went upstairs to change his clothes. When he came back, my sweetheart hadn't put her blouse on, she was still nursing. He sat down opposite to her an looked upon her tits, with his wife by his side.

My wife loved it and she asked me, if I had problems with it. Of course I had no problems and for the next months she preferred to wear my oversized skirts, when there was a chance to bee seen by another man. I think she made a bunch of guys very happy that summer
Old 06-20-2016, 07:27 PM

Thanked 26,532 Times in 1,273 Posts

My wife wasn't very modest when she was nursing either. If one of my friends were over and it was feeding time, it first she just unbuttoned or lifted her shirt, then when the baby got in the habit of wanting to switch sides frequently, she's just get topless, easier than all the unbuttoning. She had fairly small boobs, but when she got her preggo tits and blossomed up to a C cup, she was proud of them.
Old 06-21-2016, 04:57 PM

It was nearly the same here. She went from small A's to normal B-cups and was happy about this.

I often wondered that none of the girls was jealous, when their guys stared at her tits. It seems that motherhood was something that excluded sex for them.

The guys had another opinion. They stared and, sometimes, also tried to touch when she asked them to take the baby and give it back to her.

Her thrill was to see that her behavior made the horny and that they tried to conceal this. And my thrill was to hear all these detailed descriptions when I came home from work.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to OlliP For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2016, 12:21 AM

Thanked 16,286 Times in 1,135 Posts

My wife was in between when it came to nursing, she wasn't too careful, but no one saw anything, either (to my disappointment).

But there are two exceptions:

1) The one person she WAS super careful about and never, ever wanted to catch a glimpse was her sister's husband, who my wife hates with a passion. Well, we were on a boat once, and when my wife was nursing, the baby pulled the other side of her swim suit down just when her sister's husband turned around to get something, and he saw it all. She was so pissed, too, because it was right at the end of her nursing anyway, and she almost made it through nursing two babies without him seeing anything. Plus, by that point, her breasts and areolas were already back to how they normally look, so he truly knows what she looks like. She knows that he remembers what her breasts look like whenever he sees her, and she hates it so much. And this was many years ago now, but she is still upset by it.

2) She was nursing at her friend's house without a cover and she was exposed (but not topless). The friend made her husband go downstairs before my wife started, even though my wife said it was ok for him to stay. Once my wife started nursing, her friend was grilling my wife with questions like, "Do you do that in public? Do you do that around kids? Have other men seen you?" and she was meaning it in a very disapproving, condescending way. (She was pregnant herself and was totally against the idea of nursing, calling it primitive and old fashioned.)

Well, my wife was there for a long time, and she started nursing again a few hours later. This time, though, the friend asked if her husband could stay upstairs, and my wife said of course. In this really short period of time, her friend totally changed her attitude about it (her friend does this about any topic), and even told her husband to come over and watch how amazing it was, without asking my wife if it would be okay for him to watch up close! Of course my wife was fine with this and even kept the first breast out while nursing on the second breast, and she said he stared like a teenager and she loved it for a range of different reasons. This was early on in nursing, though, so her normal boobs look nothing like what the guy saw, so he doesn't have a clue.

I wasn't there during this time with her friend, but I have had my wife tell me the story over and over a few times! I know she loves to tell me the story. Her friend had a baby but never ended up nursing, so I never got to see her in return.

We are done having kids, but she said the only thing she regrets is not being even less careful while nursing in general. She said her friends now never cover in public, never cover at home, other women and their husbands see everything, etc, and my wife is envious of that. But back when my wife was nursing, it was still in the resurgence stage when every women wore one of those dumb covers and would go to other rooms of their own houses, etc.
Old 06-25-2016, 11:20 AM

Thanked 4,426 Times in 243 Posts
Default Viewing Brother-In-Law's Wife

Frankly I don't usually have a big interest in nursing breasts. I always want to say, "Can I have a rain check and see them when you're done nursing so I know what they normally look like?"

BUT I can remember one time when I got really turned on. My sister-in-law is a very tall and busty brunette with fair skin. For a few years after I first got married I lusted for her like no other woman and ached to see her tits in any way shape or form. A few years later I finally did (they were great!) but in the meantime she nursed in front of me. Her normally big tits were huge and pale, and I saw that her areolas were also huge; perhaps 3 1/2 inches or more wide, yet not all that out of place on her big tits. And they were extremely dark on her pale flesh. I especially recall the image of her baby sucking on her, his face pressed against her tit, and I could still see her areola sticking out around his face. I wanted to push him away and get a mouthful myself. I don't recall if her husband was in the room, but I know other female family members were, so I tried not to stare or linger too long. But if anybody was watching my expression they would have detected my interest.
Old 06-25-2016, 04:29 PM

My ex's tits changed their size, but not their form while nursing. It was no difference for us, that she was watched while they were bigger, it turned us on

And it was a great kick, that it always seemed to be accepted to flash during this time. Even if it is long gone and things were seen easyer then.

One summer we were on our hollidays with my sister and her husband. Of course she breastfeed few times a day and my sisters hubby often watched and saw her tits. But that was not the end.

One evening my wife and me took a bath with our son. When we were ready, I toweled myself and went into our room prepare him to sleep. My wife came out of the tub and noticed, that there was no fresh towel left. She asked my sister to bring her a new one. My sister, nomally the most jealous person I know, was busy cooking and sent her husband.

She was totally surprised seeing my brother in law coming in, but they both did as it was the most normal thing in the world. He reached her the towel and stayed more than a minute to watch her drying her body.

Can you imagine my feelings, sitting at the table with him that evening?
Old 06-25-2016, 06:33 PM

Thanked 3,494 Times in 340 Posts

A coup!e months ago I was traveling for work and after driving for several hours I stopped at a rest stop to take a leak and stretch our legs. A hippy looking couple with a brand new baby pulled up next to us. They were started walking behind us (my partnere and I took turns going to the bathroom because we had expensive tools in the bed of the truck and I was waiting in the truck for her to get back). I was half watching them in the mirror. Then I noteced the mother open up her snap down shirt (like a button down with snaps); she just grabbed it and pulled it open top to bottom and tried to feed the baby while walking in the parking lot. The baby wa squirming I think due to the sun so she tucked him under her arm like carrying a foot ball and walked between our cars without the baby attached or making any attempt to cover herself. She was wearing no bra and the breeze was making sure she was on display. She had perky (for someone breast feeding) b or maybe c cup tits. I have seen a lot of women breast feeding and not been that turned on but this one was amazing. When my partner got back to the truck the lady was standing 20 feet in front of us. I wanted to hang out a bit but did not want to look like a perv in front of my female partner/coworker. I don't know what she would think. We almost cheated with each other one time and share innuendos regularly but I was not going to go there.
Old 06-26-2016, 02:04 PM

Thanked 3,910 Times in 130 Posts

Years ago, i was visiting a friend and his wife as she had just had a new baby, been friends for years and years, went up to see the baby while the husband went to get stuff from the shops and pick up the car from the garage, She asked would i move sum gear upstairs, i did and after that i walked in to the bedroom to see her breast feeding the baby, she had huge breasts 40gg. i went oh sorry she smiled and said don't worry, i was turned on , and i think it showed.

I knew i shouldn't have but i commented on the baby being very lucky. she went red and said well i hear ur big too as she patted the bed covers next to her, i said oh yer who told u. She went hubby has and a few of ur gas lol, i went red, the baby moved and she changed breast, her nipple was hard, she said well lets see t then u have seen my boobs, i smiled and said really she adjusted her legs and said well how abut u feel up thigh then as a bonus. That i can do i said, up i went and got to a shaven busy, lips poking out and i smiled as she took a huge breath in, i said u sure, fuck yes i am she gasped.

I played for a bit and saw her next go red, i knew she was enjoying it, she reached out and attempted to undo my zipper, but with baby in hand was not able too, i smiled as i got my fingers from her pussy and said allow me, i stood up and undid the jeans , she smiled and said thanks i want to handle the rest and i moved closer i reached for her spare boob and god it was heavy, she looked up at me as she rubbed my cock threw my boxers and said this would be easier if i put the baby down , but he had no finished feeding, i lent over to kiss her but she stopped me, i stepped back and she said i shouldn't, i went to pull up my jeans and she said no thats ok , just the kissing part, she moved her legs over the side of the bed and parted them and her skirt rode up. I Said let me take care of u and went down on her pussy, was down there for ages, I made her cum and i stood up and the baby was finished, she put him down in the crib and walked over to me pushing me down , i had her boobs in my face, she held them and said be gentle. well i tried be lol, then she stripped and pushed me back, pulling at my boxers. She took with both hands and said nice , working up and down, i joked hope its ok and she said much better than his, i said really she went yes he's can't even fuck my tits we'll as se pressed her boobs against my shaft see she went still can lick the top, which she did. i nearly came then

She saw that and smiled , not yet, she stopped and said let me get cleaned up and dressed , go grab a few drinks. so i went down stairs, walked into the kitchen to find her hubby and best mate watching on the baby came his cock out and rubbing, I went was the hell he smiled and said don't tell her i am here, i said whats happening, he said she's been dressed and well ur ex gave me a video of u fucking and playing on camera years ago by mistake, well i showed the wife and she's been watching it for years. i went oh ok, so when i told her u was coming over she went silly and bought new underwear and doesn't think i no that she has even shaved etc. so i planned to be gone but had to watch. i smiled and said cool.

I smiled and said better get the drinks then , he looked down at my cock, semi hard and lip stick on the head, and said wow ur not a great mate lol. i said well yes as i didn't start it. she called down saying she was really, i looked at the screen and saw she was looking great, i smiled at him and said enjoy the show, i grabbed the drinks and went out of the kitchen, my cock was getting hard, i got in the room and wanted to put something over the camera but just smiled, and she walked over. i gave her the rink and we cuddled as we drank, and chatted

i was all hands and mouth on her, she was loving it, she knelt down and i removed my top and she sucked my cock, i said what if ur hubby comes back, she looked up and said he won't, and i gave a smile, i held her head and forced it in as far as she could then bit further, i let her breath and grabbed her arms and helped her up, i pulled her tits out over the bra and sucked them each in turn , making her scream with joy. i then ben her over the bed and she opened up her legs for me, i slid my cock in deep and she almost screamed the place down, i thrusted in and almost out for ages. she came a few times and i was getting close, she begged me to cum over her ass, i said but wouldn't it be more fun to cum in her, she said only her husband has ever cum in my pussy,

She screamed i don't care just cum please, i sped up and parted her asscheeks as forced in, i soon started to heavy breath and then i stopped and thrust deep, i came hard and she started t cry with pleasure as she joined me in summing. i pulled out as she fell on to the bed, i said u done she said art you, i milked my cock on to her arsehole and she took a sharpe breath in as i pushed my 10 inches into her tight ass, that did hurt, so i didn't do it for long, after a few mins she sat up, her pussy was leaking and she tasted it, she licked up all she could and then sucked my cock, i reach around and played with her as much as could, she stopped and said we must get dressed,

I said yes we must, i went to get up and she stood in front of me and said but first and sat on my cock and kissed me, she whispered in my ear go tell my husband i know he downstairs. I went really red, how, she said the baby monitor works both ways with the sound, so we can talk to the baby.

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=113747

Here are some stories

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=132017

We love to read messages and answer them
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to stuffy1969 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
bathroom facial

2m:22s

03-14-2010
ANAM481

9m:38s

11-14-2022