Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-19-2016, 12:33 PM

Thanked 3,910 Times in 130 Posts
Default Father Days morning fun

Hi All, well today has been the best Fathers Days ever lol,

I have been married before and cheated on my first wife with her mother, my second wife knows everything i have done.
She's no angel either lol.

today is the 80th party of my first wife's father, and as i had a kid with first wife , we said it could be held here, been a few years since the family has been together, as we know live all over the world, not seen my daughter for 2 years and ex for 12 and mother in law for 8 years. So nerves was high all round, I went to the gym this morning to put in the last min work out to look my best lol. wife waslsetting up the garden and the tables, she was in a short pair of shorts and bra top, i came in and saw her, i couldn't help my self. She didn't care and just bent over, was not long before i was closed and we hear a female voice calling out , We stopped and pulled everything up, as my mother in law walked threw the side gate, She has aged well, she saw us and smiled, looked at my shorts saw my 10 inches and grinned , nothing changes does it, I went red said where the birthday boy, she said he's gone to pick up his daughter and her family from hotel, as they flew in last night. my wife said hi adjusted her bra and said shit i must get in the shower, and get the kids up.

I said ok and chatted too the mil, soon it was like old times, she told me she was still sexually active with a few men they knew. i smiled and said hows the ex does she talk about me etc, I not sure bt i no she still has ur rubber cock u had made of ur tool, as she touched my thigh i said really how comes u no. She smiled well w visit the grand kids all the time and have loads of air miles lol, well they have a room in there house for us in Canada and she hid it there , i smiled and said and ours she blushed, said hubby threw it out, i said sorry but laughed, i took her hand and said here feel the real thing again. She didn't pull away and sat there feeling it between thumb and fingers. it still gets hard then , i said as i stood up and pulled down the front of shorts,

She lit up as i did, and moved closer i said u wanna try it out and before i could say it her hand was on it and skin was pulled back. Sh said thanks not bad that an old lady can get u hard still.

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=113747

Here are some stories

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=132017

We love to read messages and answer them
Old 06-19-2016, 01:56 PM

Thanked 4,150 Times in 365 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuffy1969 View Post
Hi All, well today has been the best Fathers Days ever lol,

I have been married before and cheated on my first wife with her mother, my second wife knows everything i have done.
She's no angel either lol.

today is the 80th party of my first wife's father, and as i had a kid with first wife , we said it could be held here, been a few years since the family has been together, as we know live all over the world, not seen my daughter for 2 years and ex for 12 and mother in law for 8 years. So nerves was high all round, I went to the gym this morning to put in the last min work out to look my best lol. wife waslsetting up the garden and the tables, she was in a short pair of shorts and bra top, i came in and saw her, i couldn't help my self. She didn't care and just bent over, was not long before i was closed and we hear a female voice calling out , We stopped and pulled everything up, as my mother in law walked threw the side gate, She has aged well, she saw us and smiled, looked at my shorts saw my 10 inches and grinned , nothing changes does it, I went red said where the birthday boy, she said he's gone to pick up his daughter and her family from hotel, as they flew in last night. my wife said hi adjusted her bra and said shit i must get in the shower, and get the kids up.

I said ok and chatted too the mil, soon it was like old times, she told me she was still sexually active with a few men they knew. i smiled and said hows the ex does she talk about me etc, I not sure bt i no she still has ur rubber cock u had made of ur tool, as she touched my thigh i said really how comes u no. She smiled well w visit the grand kids all the time and have loads of air miles lol, well they have a room in there house for us in Canada and she hid it there , i smiled and said and ours she blushed, said hubby threw it out, i said sorry but laughed, i took her hand and said here feel the real thing again. She didn't pull away and sat there feeling it between thumb and fingers. it still gets hard then , i said as i stood up and pulled down the front of shorts,

She lit up as i did, and moved closer i said u wanna try it out and before i could say it her hand was on it and skin was pulled back. Sh said thanks not bad that an old lady can get u hard still.
You're the man. My hero.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to crazyhorse91 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-19-2016, 02:25 PM

This was a long time coming, I smiled as she took hold of my balls and got comfortable i moved and she opened her mouth , i went in and she moaned like it was a very old friend, I kept my eyes out for the kids, as she worked on my shaft, from the tented area in the garden i could see the whole back of the house, My wife was outta the shower with a towel round her, and saw from the window me standing and MIL head moving, she motioned a hand holding cock to her mouth and i gave her a thumbs up, she moved to the french doors and removed the towel, touching herself, she moved away and came back with the phone in her hand. walked out to us and the mil didn't hear her.

Wife looks over the side and says well well your still interested in him then, MIL stopped and sat back saying god yes, shame he left my daughter, Wife knew what she meant but made her pay for that comment, as she un covered the one and said its ur husband, and took hold of my cock and kissed me , saying ur still mine lol. MIL was talking to her hubby, i was getting a walk and was really close to cumming. I wanted my wife so bad but she said no just had a shower, she got down on her knee and i wanted move the MIL was watching the whole time, she was touching and and saw her nipples showing threw her top, i mouthed lift the skirt which she did, full bush and creeper hairs lol, i moved a hand out and she moved closer, her voice was shaken , as i moved the panties and felt the hair and the wetness.

Here are some stories

The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to stuffy1969 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-19-2016, 03:01 PM

My wife looked and saw helped me by pulling them down and carried on sucking my cock, MIL handed me the one saying he's gotten lost, i took the one and it was know my EXWIFE on the phone, oh hi i went she was the same , Dad got lost in xxxxxx and the sat nav is not working right, wats the postcode , i laughed and said rally ok , gave the post code and then saw my MIL moving down i smelt my fingers and licked them and heard ok thats it we are 5 mins away lol, shit really i said ok see you in FIVE mins, WIFE stopped and sat up 5 mins she mouthed and stood up, i turned off the phone and said FUCK, the MIL stood up and my WIFE ran up the garden and called the kids, i stood there still hard very hard. MIL was pulling up her knickers and i said wait she said what i got behind er pushed her on the table and lifted her arse a bit to see if i could get in, which i did with ease an she screamed, then i was the kids moving around and pulled out with a po and pull up the shorts and ran up to them ,

Next few mins was getting the kids ready and making sure all was straight, I saw the car our up and out got my daughter and ran to me, wow ur grown up and bleep bleep as her phone went of with messages, Dad can i use the wifi please. lol Next i went to help the dad and my EXWIFE and her husband and there twins outta the car. That was very awkward but she still looked great, in fact was the same looking as her mum was at the time we started playing around behind her back ( see other stories ) then came meeting the husband we shock hands forcefully and i looked him in the eyes lol. EXWIFE said play nice you two. I was still in gym gear and semi hard and it showed, EXWFE must have seen as i kept seeing her move her gaze when i looked at her. as we unpacked the rest of the pressies each. We chatted for a bit while WIFE was getting ready and she came down looking HOOOTTTT, i showed the men around the house and garden and garage and the man cave with huge TV and cinema seating and film stuff on the walls and figures lol

The Ladies was sitting having champers and trying to get on. i walked in and thought theres no holes that i had not fucked and cum in lol.....

Here are some stories

The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to stuffy1969 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2016, 11:14 AM

I told them i was off to have a shower and kissed my WIFE, i went up stairs hoping that the EX MIL would pop up so i left door open to the bedroom and to the on suite. Got naked and had a shower rubbing my cock a lot. I was in there a long time, shaving etc lol, no help from anyone so i finished off still not summing but getting the load ready, put a towel round my waist and walked into the bedroom, There was my ex WIFE with my WIFE looking threw her walking wardrobe, showing her the secret door to all her adult outfits , Both Wifes are swingers well was when we me ) I smiled and said to EX was u still swinging , hell no he does like sex that much, and with the kids and moving every year nearly, I smiled and wife said don't tease her, i said well u brought her up her to ur den lol, how did that happen. eh hey both laughed, started ribbing me, i was still in my towel,

Things going threw mind was do i do this or do that but we heard the kids running around and WIFE shouted and went to see, as she walked past me she grabbed my towel and said need this for the washing load, and sure EX won't mind see the old tool again, I smiled at her and se kissed me on the cheek saying go for it.

Here are some stories

The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to stuffy1969 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2016, 12:04 PM

I stood there hard and shaved , My Ex went wow it looks bigger than i remember, i said thanks, as i walked past to grab my pants ( underwear ) She turned around and said still got a cute as too, i said have u been looking after urself, She smiled and said when its not winter i try, as in the winter its so fucking cold and so much snow. I pulled up my pants and she made a pout face with her lips , i said really , after all this time ( although we spilt nicely i don't hear from her at all, been years since we really spoke mostly emails.

I said well look i need to have a wank as been a weird day so far, u can do whatever u want, but if ur here at the end you fucking sucking my load as u used too. so either go or stay.

Here are some stories

The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to stuffy1969 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-26-2016, 08:30 AM

I stood against the windowsill and began the bank, she sat there watching , i smiled and after about 5 mins i had a l a feeling i should stop , and slowed down, i leaked pre cum . She was watching and going red, just then my wife came in and said you guys ever coming down, oh she said and she smiled, She walked over and grabbed the thing she needed walked over to me and sucked the tip of my cock, i held her head as i liked at my Ex wife, she moved to see better, i said u ha ur chance. she stood up and walked over to the door my heart dropped.

Here are some stories

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to stuffy1969 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20