Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-08-2024, 04:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueman2021 View Post
Yes - there are some of them.
When we were finished we had to shower off in the garden shower. Wife took off her suit and freshened up in only bikini bottoms and soaped herself under the cold water.
Of course the nipples gave everything and at that moment dad came around the corner and brought fresh towels...
So hot!! Sounds like your wife has had a lot of innocent fun teasing your dad! It’s awesome to think that every time they talk he sees her flashing her tits!! Has she ever flashed him fully naked? Or maybe accidentally? Any plans to tease him more since you know how much he likes seeing her tits?
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to sammy387100 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2024, 07:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammy387100 View Post
So hot!! Sounds like your wife has had a lot of innocent fun teasing your dad! It’s awesome to think that every time they talk he sees her flashing her tits!! Has she ever flashed him fully naked? Or maybe accidentally? Any plans to tease him more since you know how much he likes seeing her tits?
Yes, there are many exciting situations.

My dad really liked my wife from day one. She also liked him very much but was reserved at first. But that quickly changed and they both got along very well.
Since my parents live nearby, we saw each other very often. Dad always complimented her on how she was dressed. That never bothered me; on the contrary, I was happy about it. I have friends for whom the opposite is the case.

My dad often tells her what to wear and she does.
He likes black clothes on her and she loves it too.
She has various black jeans, leather pants and skirts.
At home she usually wears tight leggings that emphasize her good figure, simple t-shirts and is always barefoot. She knows that dad really likes seeing her dressed like that. Depending on the shirt, she doesn't always wear a bra. Since she has medium-sized, firm breasts, this works very well.
When dad comes over and she's still wearing her work clothes, he secretly asks if she hasn't had time to change yet. Most of the time she goes and changes.
Even if he didn't invite us, he gives her a tip on what she should wear. He knows a lot of clothing options.

Once he invited friends over and wanted my wife to wear a black skirt with black stockings and a black blouse with red pumps. When we arrived, 6 friends were sitting on the terrace and greeted us warmly. There was a barbecue and the grill was already on. There should also be French fries and salad on the side. My mother was in the kitchen making the salad and my dad was supposed to make the fries. Then he asked my wife to help him in the kitchen. My mother brought the salad and they started eating. I then went into the kitchen and my wife was standing at the stove watching the fries. To avoid spraying grease on her blouse, she took off her blouse and stood in front of it in just her bra. My dad put an apron on her and you could really see his joy.

My wife wanted to dress “sexy” again for another visit to my parents. It was a knee-length black skirt with black stockings and a black silk blouse.
Probably requested by dad again. There were only appetizers to eat and white wine to drink. After dinner we sat down on the couch to chat. We sat across from my parents.
After a short while I noticed that my wife's skirt had a slit on the side. I didn't even know it and it was new. When she crossed her legs, a red strap flashed on her leg!!
The skirt slipped up and also showed bare legs at the top of the stocking. Wow what a sexy sight!!
Of course my dad noticed it straight away and his eyes almost fell out. He immediately received a side kick from my mother.
But he immediately complimented my wife and told her that she looked extremely beautiful and sexy in this outfit.

When we got back home we were both in a good mood and to my delight my wife started a striptease. When she only had on her bra, which was also red, and the red garter belt with the stockings, I saw that she had no panties on at all!! She was completely wet on the inside of her thighs.

Then she started to undress me. It was a hot night and she confessed to me that she was very excited in her clothes.
Then I remembered that she kept opening her legs slightly before crossing them again. Since my dad was sitting right across from her, he had a clear view of her pussy. Was that intentional I asked her and she said "yes of course"
She was always shaved and left a small line.
The next day my dad called and told me again what a fine wife I had.
Old 02-09-2024, 09:48 AM

Default The purchasing advisor

While on vacation by the sea a while ago...

My wife had her bikini with her as a unique item. After a few days when we were in the holiday resort, she discovered a sports store and wanted to visit it. It should be a new swimsuit. On the beach she saw some women wearing one-piece swimsuits - it was just in.
After that, she had the same idea and we entered the sports store.
There was an extra rack with women's swimsuits. She immediately headed towards it and rummaged through the parts.
All were very colorful and she discovered 2 favorites.
She took them into the changing room and swapped clothes.
She briefly opened the curtain for me and showed herself in the first part and asked me if it would suit her. I asked to change to the second swimsuit and she swapped. I thought this one suited her better and she agreed. So we went to pay and left.

The next day she wore her new swimsuit to the beach. It was a one-piece with high leg cutouts and a low neckline with a large ring that held the sides together and let her breasts bulge left and right.
After a short while she went back into the house and exchanged the item. Then she came back in her bikini and I asked why.
Firstly, it's a bit too big and she doesn't feel comfortable in it!
The next day dad was on duty shopping and asked for the list.
He wrote everything down neatly and started for the car. My wife found out about this and called stop, she still wanted to be with him.
She wanted to exchange the swimsuit. So she went there with dad.
Now they both came back after 3 hours! Had everything bought for 2 more days in the house.
Then later she showed me what she bought and immediately put it on. It was a different model of swimsuit. Wow it was absolutely beautiful but daring.
It was a similar swimsuit as before but this time with an even deeper neckline and held with 2 rings between the breasts. And also adjustable. She absolutely had the bust size for it!

Then she told me how it came about!

When the necessary groceries were bought, they went to the sports store. She knew where the swimsuits were on display and asked about exchanging the one she had purchased. No problem said the saleswoman. So she browsed through the selection again and found that there were more pieces. So she took two pieces into the cabin again and changed the clothes. Dad waited in front of it and asked how it would fit.
She opened the curtain and showed him in her swimsuit. He then recommended trying on the second one. She opened the curtain again and showed herself.
Apparently it wasn't the right one for him yet and he told her that he would go back for selection. So she took off her bathing suit again and heard the curtain in the cabin being opened.
Then suddenly my dad was in the cabin and brought the new model to her. The cabin had a floor-to-ceiling mirror and my dad had a full view of her completely naked! No matter, he thought and stayed in it as she put on the swimsuit. He thought the suit was excellent and it looked great on her! So what!! The main thing is that he was happy. And my wife too!!

The swimsuit was similar to the other but showed her full cleavage.
The leg cut was also extremely high, but she was able to wear it and she looked stunning in it!
The next day on the beach she attracted a lot of eyes, not just my dad's and of course mine. And only when she came out of the water.
Since the swimsuit was thin, it showed her sexy body in all details.
But nobody knew us there. My mother stopped my dad when he wanted to bring her a towel!

In the evening we went to the beach bar together. Got a small table and sat down. Since it was a small place, there were a few people sitting there that we saw on the beach and of course us too. After a short while a guy came to the table and wanted to ask my wife to dance. But my dad was faster! He said: "No it's my turn" stood up, took my wife's hand and went with her to the dance floor.

I didn't know what kind of instructions she had from dad. But she was incredibly sexy in her "little black"
Old 02-12-2024, 10:36 AM

A while back my brother visited from out of state and found my wife's nudes. He doesn't know I know but my wife does. She said I can "accidently"send him some over text if they're in the back ground of a photo. I'm so excited to find something to send
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to AnonymousLurker For This Useful Post:
Old 02-13-2024, 11:30 AM

Thanked 3,137 Times in 254 Posts

Son-in-Law was here visiting from out of state. Wife quietly teased him by wearing only a sleeveless tee, showing ample sideboob and pointy nipples. As for the bottom, she wore nothing since the tee gve coverage when she was standing. But NOT when sitting or bending over! c*nt discrettely exposed whenver she sat, butt and underside of c*nt whenver she bent over. This wasn't the frst time, she does this regularly and by now it's their little joke but they've never acted on it. They're comfortable enough with it that while they're sitting if he says anything she spreads her legs and they talk about how it looks this time, how different from last time, more/less hair, lips open more, clit out this time, etc. Me? I just sit there, enjoying the sight of my wife exposing herselfe to a younger man. Yes, she's an exhibitionist, loves how her pussy looks and loves to show it off. She tries to get our daughter to expose herself, but so far no luck. Maybe she does at home, but our son-in-law won't say.
Old 02-24-2024, 02:21 AM

Default More stories?

Does anyone else have more stories shared by their wives or girlfriends from their past either accidentally or purposefully teasing their brother(s), dad or other family around the house? Maybe casual routines around the house or funny stories, games or fun dares?
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sammy387100 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2024, 05:52 AM

Thanked 4,150 Times in 365 Posts
Default My middle sister

My middle sister is 5 years older than me. She used to come into my room in the mornings to get ready for high school. She like dthe mirror on my dresse. She always wore bra and panties (see through lace) and a garter belt. I know she was my sister but I was just hiiting puberty and learned to masturbate. It was quite a time.
Old 02-24-2024, 01:21 PM

Thanked 1,399 Times in 147 Posts
Default The Bros.

When I was 19 or 20 my GF at the time would spend the mornings at home in just one of my t-shirts, sometimes with panties underneath most times with nothing under.
She still lives at home and I would stay over.
She had a brother a year older and one a few years younger.

The older one was famous for grabbing her tits or lifting the back of her shirt as she’d walk past, and laugh at her reaction. (It pissed me off at the time) but she didn’t change her habit of morning wear…

Her little brother would always try to position himself so he would get down-blouse shots at the table or right across from her when she was sitting around watching TV.

He would be sporting the horn any time he got up and she seemed to provide more than a fair share of opportunity for him to look. He would try to sneak out of the room with a tent in his shorts. She would just giggle, and ask “what’s wrong?”.

The little brother lived away with his Mom and only came home on the weekends. I know if I didn’t stay over, he often would crawl in bed with her in the early mornings and she generally slept nude.
I can only imagine he got an eye full.

She also never closed her blinds in her room knowing full well the young neighbour boys had built a fort in the back woods that looked right in her bedroom window.
I wrote about that here somewhere as well. Different thread.

We all dreamed of finding this girl kinda when we were kids… lol
Old 02-24-2024, 02:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyhorse91 View Post
My middle sister is 5 years older than me. She used to come into my room in the mornings to get ready for high school. She like dthe mirror on my dresse. She always wore bra and panties (see through lace) and a garter belt. I know she was my sister but I was just hiiting puberty and learned to masturbate. It was quite a time.
Awesome story thanks for sharing! Anymore details on her getting ready in front of you did you ever see her nude or did she ever purposefully tease or flash you? Any other instances of casual nudity around the house?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sammy387100 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-27-2024, 11:28 AM

Default wife and father

My wife recently told me a little experience with my father. It was some time ago but she wanted to keep it to herself.
She was at home because she had a free afternoon and had laundry to wash and dry. The large table was covered with laundry. In the middle of it all, my father came to visit and asked if he would disturb me. Of course he didn't bother her, on the contrary she liked him. She brought him something to drink and he watched her work.

Then he discovered a pair of leather lingerie with rivets, metal rings and leather straps for tying. Embarrassed, he asked her if the piece was hers. She said yes.
Then he asked if she wore it often. Here she became embarrassed because he asked such intimate things. But he continued and said that this would suit her very well. Then he was quiet for about 5 minutes and didn't say anything else, but my wife noticed that he wanted to ask if she would wear it for him. He went on to say that he often wished that his wife would wear something like that, but she never did.

Then she thought about how she could get out of the situation.
Finally she asked him if he wanted to see it on her. His eyes widened and he said: Of course, if you don't mind!
Now she thought about how to put it on, since her breasts were visible as was her pussy. There was only a small slit at the bottom and since she was shaved he couldn't actually see much. Then she told him that she would do it. He was told to wait here and she went into the bedroom. So she took off her clothes and slipped into the leather part.
It took a long time until everything was put on because a leather belt had to be put around the neck and crossing in front.
She looked at herself in the mirror and noticed that her pussy was barely visible, but her breasts were hanging freely. Now she thought about how she could cover her breasts. So she simply placed a towel between the leather straps and was able to cover her breasts.

Now she put her bathrobe over it and planned to only open the robe briefly. So she went back to the table and stood in front of him.
His eyes began to shine and she slowly opened her bathrobe. Then she thought, what's the point, why not. He had already seen her almost naked on the beach and took off her bathrobe.
And also pulled the towel away with a jerk. Now he had what he wanted. Now he asked her to turn around; he wanted to see the back too. She then turned around several times so that he could see everything. And he was thrilled.

When my wife told me this story, I thought only my father could come up with such an idea and only my wife could implement something like that. But they both had fun!

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s

05-21-2005
gisele12

5m:03s

01-25-2016