Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-17-2023, 10:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornyinde View Post
I always find that hot. I’ve written about it in other threads here.

My wife gives me the same types of details about other friends / family members (her friends, her sister, her mom and my mom and sisters). It turns me on knowing a little bit about what they look like under their clothing.
just an incredible experience that theyd share that with you
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nachumnoone For This Useful Post:
Old 12-18-2023, 11:50 AM

My wife is the same, she is pretty naive so she just thinks it’s harmless conversation but she’s shared with me the color of her mom’s pussy hair and nipples. As well a few of her friends. I just make it seem like I’m not too invested but truly I’m throbbing hearing the details
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornyinde View Post
I always find that hot. I’ve written about it in other threads here.

My wife gives me the same types of details about other friends / family members (her friends, her sister, her mom and my mom and sisters). It turns me on knowing a little bit about what they look like under their clothing.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to MyCluelessWife For This Useful Post:
Old 12-19-2023, 10:35 AM

Thanked 1,182 Times in 60 Posts
Default Wife - Brother in Law

My wife's sister is a bit of a dressmaker so when my good lady needs any alterations done then she is only willing to help. Some years ago we were due to go to a function and her outfit needed a few alterations. We headed over to her sisters and I sat and spoke with her husband whilst the girls debated the finer details. I should mention that my brother in law is a bit of a prude and being around semi dressed women gets him flustered. Anyway the four of us are in the room and without warning off comes my wife's jeans and top, standing there in her black bra and pants and on with the outfit. She obviously noticed his discomfort because after pinning the bits that needed altered she remained in her bra and pants. 15 minutes later time to try on the finished article. As she picked up the top she engaged him in conversation causing him to look at her as off came her bra before pulling the top over her head. Well the look on his face was epic and my wife continued talking to him as if this was the norm. On went the trousers, lovely white figure hugging outfit, but my sister in law stupidly said to my wife "did you have to wear black pants it looks ridiculous". I said to myself NO as I just new what was going to happen next. Still talking away to my brother in law down came the trousers, off came the pants and here is this neatly trimmed bush about 5 feet away from his direct eyeline and on with the trousers. Yes that's better says her sister and after seeking comment from my brother in law off came the top and bottoms and she was standing there naked before casually dressing into her gear.
We got in the car to go home and I said to her your a little minx. All I got was "I don't know what you mean". That in my language equates to Shut up or it won't happen again, so I just enjoy these moments when they come along,
Attached Thumbnails
13-2-DeNoiseAI-clear.jpg  
Old 01-02-2024, 02:46 PM

There was a summer that I used a pic of my wife (her bare tits and smiling face) as my wife's contact image on my phone. It would only flash up on my iPhone screen only when she called me. It was a nice surprise to see, but it was rare because her and I almost exclusively text each other. So having her contact image set to my wife's tits wasn't something I considered much while it was on there.

So one day was helping my father-in-law (my wife's father) transport a large cabinet he just bought with my truck. I picked him up, we drove out to the location, loaded it in my truck and headed back to his house. On the way back, my phone is sitting in on the car phone holder that's mounted on the dashboard basically right in front of him.

And yep, my wife called. Her smiling face and tits pop up on my phone right there for my father-in-law to see. The phone was on silent and I was too focused on driving to even notice. I remember him angrily saying, "what the fuck," before I even realized what was happening. It must have been on there for 10 or so seconds because I missed the call from my wife completely. He's yelling at me and asking, "who is that?" But it was pretty obvious the answer to that.

Wife calls again and I grab the phone quickly and answer this time. I'm trying to drive safely with a giant cabinet loaded in back and talk to my wife on the phone at the same time. All the while my father-in-law glaring at me like he wants to kill me.

After I hung up with my wife, he lectured and yelled at me talking about respect and whatever else he could think of to say. I told him I had his daughter's approval to have that pic on there and it hadn't been seen by anyone but me until then. Then silence for the rest of the ride. I helped him get the cabinet out of my truck and into his garage without saying a word, then left.

My father-in-law and I didn't speak for a few months. Eventually my wife smoothed everything over and got her dad to stop being so angry about it. And ever since we all just pretend it never happened. I've never spoken to my father-in-law about that incident since that day it happened.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Savagist For This Useful Post:
Old 01-06-2024, 06:29 AM

Default Amazing

Quote:
Originally Posted by RorySub View Post
My husband has one sister and a mum and dad. I’ve been naked around his sister plenty of times and vice versa, she’s quite relaxed about it much to her husband (my brother-in-law)’s delight. The one person in that family that I’ve really enjoyed showing off to is his dad. He’s a lovely guy, very friendly and welcoming, and he’s also a massive perv, but in a very endearing way. He makes no secret of checking people out, but it never comes across as creepy or unpleasant, more like a harmless admiration. Kind of hard to explain, but I’ve always got a thrill out of his comments and looks.

My husband had brought it up a few times before the first time it happened, how much he’d love for me to get exposed to him. We wanted it to feel organic but also kind of let him know that it’s ok to take a look in future. So the first time we pulled it off was at a visit to their house one Christmas. Staying there with my husband’s sister and her husband and their kids. Full house and close quarters so we knew the opportunity would come up.

I was in the shower one morning and my husband knocks on the door, no lock so I call out to him and he opens it slightly and tells me he’s heading to town with his father for a shopping run and asking if I need anything. As he says this he indicates that his father is in the corridor just out of view. I pull back the curtain on the shower so it’s completely open. The shower is positioned so that it’s the first thing that you see when you open the bathroom door and I have a clear line of sight to my husband leaning in with a mischievous grin on his face.

I know what’s coming so I start dragging out the conversation, asking if we have this or that. As I’m doing this I start shampooing my hair, lifting my arms up to my head so that I’m completely exposed front on. As I’m asking questions my husband is relaying them to his dad just out of eye shot, so I raise my voice and call out to him asking him directly "do we have ….".

As I do this, my husband opens the door completely so that he can reply to me directly, giving me a clear view of the both of them standing in the corridor staring back at me as I shampoo my hair, completely on display. His eyes go wide and he lets out a laugh saying he wasn’t expecting that, saying I’ve just made his morning and my husband laughs along. He makes no effort to be subtle, he’s looking up and down taking it all in. I laugh and tell him not to be a perv, we chat for a moment and then they reluctantly close the door and head off.

My husband tells me afterwards that they were chatting about it in the car and his dad said that he wishes women had gone completely bald more often back in his day. I honestly loved hearing that, knowing that he’d gotten a good long look at my vagina, seeing it completely hairless and exposed, seeing all of those hidden details and committing them to memory. Of course we took the opportunity many more times in the future to give him further looks after having so successfully broken the ice.
Love your stories! Have you been able to playfully tease your father in law more?
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sammy387100 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2024, 09:02 AM

Default My father

My father has now turned 70 and needed a new cell phone because his old one could no longer go online. He was very familiar with his old device but he asked me to set him up with the new mobile. Of course I agreed to do that. When all the contacts were entered, he asked me to add current photos of them. He had some current photos of friends on the old mobile.
Then I had an idea. And exchanged my wife's photo. This old photo was from a hike about 10 years old.
Now I put the photo of my wife as she lifts her shirt and shows her full tits while standing at our car.

2 weeks later he proudly told me that he is always happy when my wife calls him! He also never called her so many times before!!
Old 02-06-2024, 02:24 AM

Default Thanks for sharing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueman2021 View Post
My father has now turned 70 and needed a new cell phone because his old one could no longer go online. He was very familiar with his old device but he asked me to set him up with the new mobile. Of course I agreed to do that. When all the contacts were entered, he asked me to add current photos of them. He had some current photos of friends on the old mobile.
Then I had an idea. And exchanged my wife's photo. This old photo was from a hike about 10 years old.
Now I put the photo of my wife as she lifts her shirt and shows her full tits while standing at our car.

2 weeks later he proudly told me that he is always happy when my wife calls him! He also never called her so many times before!!

This is so awesome!! Has your wife ever playfully flashed or teased your dad before maybe around the house or with other picture or videos?
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sammy387100 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-06-2024, 10:05 AM

Default YES

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammy387100 View Post
This is so awesome!! Has your wife ever playfully flashed or teased your dad before maybe around the house or with other picture or videos?
Yes, she did that.

He liked her very much right from the start.
He often told me what a pretty and sexy woman I found. My father always raved about her figure and how she always dressed.
He even raved about her in front of my mother and even more in front of his friends.
At the family party, my wife wore a black blouse with a deep, lace-lined neckline where you could clearly see the shape of her breasts. My father was fascinated by it and talked about it for a long time.
We once went on holiday by the sea together and lay on the beach.
After a very short time my mother was topless.
At some point my wife also took off her top to sunbathe and initially lay on her stomach but after a while she turned onto her back. My mother then went swimming with her and they both left their tops on the beach. Of course my father's eyes followed them both. After a few minutes both women came back to us.
When both were back at their place and had dried themselves, they lay back on their towels. My mother asked my father to rub sunscreen on her back, which he did immediately. Since he still had the tube of cream in his hand, he also asked my wife if he should cream.

She hesitated and then said he could do it. She also lay on her stomach and he began to rub cream on my wife's back.
Out of sheer joy, he put too much of the cream on my wife's back and then his hands began to spread the rest on her legs. My wife allowed it and told him how pleasant it was! He certainly felt validated and I saw his hands go back to her back. He massaged my wife's back with pleasure.
I saw that her breasts were spilling out onto the towel when she was lying on her stomach and watched as my father's hands also creamed the curves of her breasts. Apparently she didn't have much objection to it and allowed it as well. Good thing my mother turned to the other side and couldn't watch it!

In the evening my wife told me how she felt. She didn't want to turn him away. Thank God he didn't ask if she wanted to roll over on her back...
Old 02-06-2024, 12:39 PM

Default Fantastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueman2021 View Post
Yes, she did that.

He liked her very much right from the start.
He often told me what a pretty and sexy woman I found. My father always raved about her figure and how she always dressed.
He even raved about her in front of my mother and even more in front of his friends.
At the family party, my wife wore a black blouse with a deep, lace-lined neckline where you could clearly see the shape of her breasts. My father was fascinated by it and talked about it for a long time.
We once went on holiday by the sea together and lay on the beach.
After a very short time my mother was topless.
At some point my wife also took off her top to sunbathe and initially lay on her stomach but after a while she turned onto her back. My mother then went swimming with her and they both left their tops on the beach. Of course my father's eyes followed them both. After a few minutes both women came back to us.
When both were back at their place and had dried themselves, they lay back on their towels. My mother asked my father to rub sunscreen on her back, which he did immediately. Since he still had the tube of cream in his hand, he also asked my wife if he should cream.

She hesitated and then said he could do it. She also lay on her stomach and he began to rub cream on my wife's back.
Out of sheer joy, he put too much of the cream on my wife's back and then his hands began to spread the rest on her legs. My wife allowed it and told him how pleasant it was! He certainly felt validated and I saw his hands go back to her back. He massaged my wife's back with pleasure.
I saw that her breasts were spilling out onto the towel when she was lying on her stomach and watched as my father's hands also creamed the curves of her breasts. Apparently she didn't have much objection to it and allowed it as well. Good thing my mother turned to the other side and couldn't watch it!

In the evening my wife told me how she felt. She didn't want to turn him away. Thank God he didn't ask if she wanted to roll over on her back...
That’s fantastic - Thanks for sharing!! Any other innocent casual or funny instances where he saw her partially or fully naked in person or in pictures/videos?
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sammy387100 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-08-2024, 11:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammy387100 View Post
That’s fantastic - Thanks for sharing!! Any other innocent casual or funny instances where he saw her partially or fully naked in person or in pictures/videos?
Yes - there are some of them.

My dad asked me if we could paint his little wooden cabin in his yard. The wood is already porous.
Whenever he needed our help, we were there to help him.
So we set the date for a free weekend and bought paint, packed ladders in the van and went to him.
Since it was a hot day, we only wore swimwear underneath the disposable plastic suits. Wife even left her top off.

But even with that, it was unbearable to work. The suits literally stuck to our bodies.

Dad sat in the shade with my mother and had everything in view.
He noticed how we were sweating more and more and called us for cold drinks. We were happy to go to the table and refresh ourselves. We opened our suits at the front so that cool air could flow in. My wife ripped open the top of the suit and forgot that the suit had snaps and opened the whole front! She also ventilated firmly. She forgot that she wasn't wearing a top and held her tits out. Which of course made my dad very happy.

When we were finished we had to shower off in the garden shower. Wife took off her suit and freshened up in only bikini bottoms and soaped herself under the cold water.
Of course the nipples gave everything and at that moment dad came around the corner and brought fresh towels...
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to blueman2021 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily

4m:08s

03-13-2024
SS4

5m:57s

10-31-2021
Kim100part6

0m:46s

04-10-2005
Day at the beach

0m:38s