photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-07-2021, 05:30 PM

I normally don't post much conversation, or records of observations that do not entirely fit within my own preferences. To the detritriment of credibility even, but I am who I am.

Anyway, I was just reminded of this occurrence. I thought I'd be nice and share, it might be up your street all the way, who knows.

In my country there's a yearly festival (it has to do with the royal family), on that day it is tradition to go to flea markets (officially the day is tax-free, resulting in a flea market tradition, don't ask). In my part of town there's a high mixture of cultures, the country is mostly 'western'. This becomes relevant in a moment. As you can imagine, these public flea markets are mostly 'operating' based on stuff exposed on the ground, on a sheet or rug of some kind. Some places have market stands for people to rent, but many/most will just exhibit their stuff on the ground. And people walk by while having a look.

Now I think you can imagine, this immediately heightens my awareness. Back then I was still in my early years of realisation that not all women bend from the knees, but I was a quick learner (thanks to my mother-in-law).

I spotted this young mother from quite a distance, I don't know what it is but I'm sure I don't need to explain. She wasn't with her parner/husband/boyfriend, just her kid. She was a dark blonde, and relatively tall (common around here). She was wearing, and I remember this as if it were yesterday, an off-yellow top with a pleated green-brownish skirt (short). She wasn't a bombshell, but she had my attention. She approached, looking at stands left and right. She crouched to look at things, bend over to look at other things. It was quite crowded so I couldn't see much. But close to where I was standing (I'd say 20 meters?) she decided to have a good look at something layed out on a sheet on one side of the path. For your imagination, the path has flea-market-spots on both sides. And in this area no one rented a market stand, so everyone who was selling stuff was either sitting in a camping chair or directly on the ground. Again, this is important later.

She must've felt secure in the crowd or something. She bent down from her waste, like, all the way. I saw her from the side (unlucky me,... I still .... nevermind), but I got to see her skirt ride to just around her tailbone. Her buttocks visible clear as day, but from my angle almost (but not fully) visible where her buttocks meet. So I couldn't confirm what she was wearing, if anything. I'm often hopefull in my thinking, and for a good reason. I've seen a few wearing the type of panties I prefer around my city (read: none at all), but I'm unfortunately unable to confirm in this case. Whatever she was wearing, it was narrower than a typical thong since I practically saw up to her tailbone.

Anyway, as she was having a look, remember sheets with stuff being sold, and people sitting on the ground on both sides? Opposite the path of the spot she was inspecting was another family. This family was clearly religious and of middle-eastern origin.

Let's say they looked shocked.

She gave them a full view of her ass, skirt riding up all the way. Buttocks shining in the sunlight, visible from 20m away. I don't know What she was thinking, and I'll never know if it was intentional (probably not, entirely).

I wish I could go back and stand 2m to the left, I have to know what she was wearing......
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to 24r135 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2021, 07:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzylover View Post
As we were driving away I looked at how she was sitting and clearly anyone on the opposite side would have a clear view. Didn’t want to press my luck but it was a great surprise.
Love the story, but do you suppose she may actually have been wearing athletic shorts of some kind? It would explain the bright color of the garment and her relaxed pose, and given that she expected to attend to children, it's not out of the question.

Then again, if you were close enough to make out the pattern, you were probably close enough to see that they were definitely panties.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kesowi For This Useful Post:
Old 06-08-2021, 10:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kesowi View Post
Love the story, but do you suppose she may actually have been wearing athletic shorts of some kind? It would explain the bright color of the garment and her relaxed pose, and given that she expected to attend to children, it's not out of the question.

Then again, if you were close enough to make out the pattern, you were probably close enough to see that they were definitely panties.
I’m pretty sure, because when she was squatting, I couldn’t see her panties, but much of that upper thigh and there were no shorts visible. There was another woman I saw sitting with a dress with one leg on each side of the bench of the picnic table, so I kept an eye on her and when she went to get off the bench she revealed she was wearing biker shorts, so I was disappointed at that.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to fuzzylover For This Useful Post:
Old 06-08-2021, 11:19 AM

Thanked 1,422 Times in 241 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24r135 View Post
In my country there's a yearly festival (it has to do with the royal family), on that day it is tradition to go to flea markets (officially the day is tax-free, resulting in a flea market tradition, don't ask).
Are you talking about Koningsdag?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to supersmoothy For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2021, 08:49 AM

Thanked 1,791 Times in 89 Posts

We are at a party at a friend's house. After a while I find my wife sitting on a sofa with the wives of two dear friends of mine. She has a short dress, she sits with her legs crossed exposing her thighs. I see a great opportunity to upskirt, I get three chairs, put them in front of the sofa and sit with my two friends in front of our wives. At this point we are in an optimal position. The other two women unfortunately have trousers.
I was right, after five minutes my wife uncrosses and re-crosses her legs (as in photo 1), perfect upskirt, clearly visible white panties and at the end the dress goes up and she remains with a white triangle visible between her thighs (as in photo 2). After ten minutes with my wife showing her panties, she uncrosses and re-crosses her legs, this time with the dress already up, the upskirt is even bigger. At the end the triangle of panties in sight is wider but immediately my wife pulls down the dress covering herself and going back to the starting position.
It is only a short pause, after ten minutes she uncrosses and re-crosses her legs, again a perfect upskirt, clearly visible white panties and at the end she remains with a white triangle of underwear visible between her thighs. After more than ten minutes the hostess brings us a slice of cake and interrupts the show, but it's just a change of scene. To eat the cake, my wife uncrosses and stays with her legs tight and parallel, in a composed pose but we have a view of the panties (as in photo 3). Once the cake is over, my wife crosses her legs again, another upskirt but then she pulls down her dress and covers herself.
A few minutes and we close with the highlight, the host pours us some sparkling wine, a few drops fall on the thighs of my wife who, taken by surprise, uncrosses and keeps her legs open (as in photo 4) and wipes her thighs with a napkin checking that the dress is not wet. She stays with her legs open for almost a minute, and at the end I can't avoid a comment "close your legs! we can see your panties!". One of my friends replies with a joke "Exact you are wearing white panties" and the third one adds "I confirm!". At that point my wife stands up, and the show ends.
For me it was a very exciting situation, an upskirt of more than an hour of my wife, with my friends constantly watching her thighs and enjoying the show.
Attached Thumbnails
upsk1.jpg   div2.jpg  

upsk3.jpg   upsk4.jpg  

Last edited by itit49; 06-09-2021 at 09:01 AM.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to itit49 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2021, 04:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by supersmoothy View Post
Are you talking about Koningsdag?
Yes, and so you probably know it involves many distracted people crouching and bending down to look at stuff on the ground .
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 24r135 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-10-2021, 04:50 AM

Thanked 1,422 Times in 241 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24r135 View Post
Yes, and so you probably know it involves many distracted people crouching and bending down to look at stuff on the ground .
Yes. Heaven for those who (like me) are crazy for upskirts, and for those who (like me) like to show off their wives/GFs (and are lucky they like showing off too).
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to supersmoothy For This Useful Post:
Old 06-10-2021, 10:37 AM

Default Air Hostess

A question
Has anybody ever seen up a air hostess/Stewardess skirt?
Thanks in advance
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to hippy1979 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2021, 01:49 AM

Default Not exactly

Quote:
Originally Posted by hippy1979 View Post
A question
Has anybody ever seen up a air hostess/Stewardess skirt?
Thanks in advance
I don't know if it counts, but I did it about 15 years ago when I banged an old friend from school that happened to be a flight attendant on my flight. Nice thong, but otherwise unremarkable view. This particular airline made them wear something like a nude-colored camisole so no bra would show over their otherwise very see through white blouse.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to pantysniper For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2021, 02:26 AM

I fly a lot. Over 2 million miles now. Sitting in first class on certain planes in row 2 or 3 c is the best seat. I have seen plenty. When they put on the seatbelts they tend to lose ficus and spread some. Most are black white and pink in terms of colors. Almost always covered in pantyhose. But some are bare
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to BullDurham For This Useful Post:

Tags
upskirt

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
a 40

2m:07s

05-21-2013
Madden 7

8m:06s

02-24-2020
pumped pussy squirts

1m:35s