Thanked 9,155 Times in 563 Posts
Default strip tease from TV

from european TV
Attached Thumbnails
Strip! Germany 5_0001.jpg   Strip! Germany 6 Part 2 of 2_0001.jpg  

Strip! Germany 7 Part 2 of 2_0001.jpg  
Attached Images

Attached Files
File Type: flv Beach_strip.flv (3.34 MB, 1249 views)
File Type: flv Hot Chick Dared Into Strip Tease*Video.flv (7.80 MB, 1037 views)
File Type: wmv silvia_bandeira-bar esperanca.wmv (14.79 MB, 765 views)
File Type: wmv Strip! Germany 5.wmv (14.52 MB, 661 views)
File Type: wmv Strip! Germany 6 Part 2 of 2.wmv (14.54 MB, 686 views)
File Type: wmv Strip! Germany 7 Part 2 of 2.wmv (14.69 MB, 990 views)
Streaming Videos
Strip Germany 5

1m:26s

Beach strip

1m:00s

Old 10-04-2009, 11:34 AM

Thanked 2,601 Times in 457 Posts

"Strip!" Was brilliant- a sex based boys v girls quiz show with pro strippers doing strips throughout. The key part was that at the end one of the losing team was obliged to do a strip. I'm not 100% sure if the losing "contestants" were not really professional strippers too- I'd say it was 50-50 (Ie some were pros-in fact probably most of the "losing team strippers" were really pros planted in the team) , but anyway- still fantastic. The genuine game aspect- the males sometimes lost, so sometimes the female team didn't do loser didn't strip.

This is the best clip- the males have lost- watch what happens! I won't cap this, as there is a (little) surprise. To put this in context- the guys have lost, so this guy needs to do a solo strip. So at this point I've been watching for 45 minutes , the males have won the game--- how very disappointing. I liked the look of the female team, too.

If someone could re-invent this format- with a genuine game, one of the losers obliged to do a strip- that would be ace. Dare ring, Lost Bets etc do this, but they are different in that the people are all PAID performers , rather than contestants genuinly going head-to-head to win (or avoid losing.)
Attached Files
File Type: mpeg strip06-2.mpeg (21.66 MB, 902 views)
Streaming Videos
strip06 2

2m:39s

I'm male. susan is an acronym. Surfing Under Some Anonomous Name. My girl friend was Susan IE some guy surfing under an annonymous name. Its an odd joke, and not funny really. But to be clear- I'm male.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to susansusan For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2009, 12:10 PM
Super Moderator

Thanked 59,589 Times in 2,500 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by susansusan View Post
"Strip!" Was brilliant- a sex based boys v girls quiz show with pro strippers doing strips throughout. The key part was that at the end one of the losing team was obliged to do a strip. I'm not 100% sure if the losing "contestants" were not really professional strippers too- I'd say it was 50-50 (Ie some were pros-in fact probably most of the "losing team strippers" were really pros planted in the team) , but anyway- still fantastic. The genuine game aspect- the males sometimes lost, so sometimes the female team didn't do loser didn't strip.

This is the best clip- the males have lost- watch what happens! I won't cap this, as there is a (little) surprise. To put this in context- the guys have lost, so this guy needs to do a solo strip. So at this point I've been watching for 45 minutes , the males have won the game--- how very disappointing. I liked the look of the female team, too.

If someone could re-invent this format- with a genuine game, one of the losers obliged to do a strip- that would be ace. Dare ring, Lost Bets etc do this, but they are different in that the people are all PAID performers , rather than contestants genuinly going head-to-head to win (or avoid losing.)
I would love to see some sort of American version of Strip!, Wa(h)re Liebe (the sexpert shows) or Räsypokka. But we know that will probably never happen. American strip games shows have been nothing but a let down in the past and that will never change. Maybe some day the UK will come out with something, they have a chance considering past shows that have showcased nudity and amateurs.

For now we have JJ's and other clubs doing games, which is just as good but it would be nice to see a televised show go the same route.

Slick
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Slick For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2009, 12:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlickOne View Post
I would love to see some sort of American version of Strip!, Wa(h)re Liebe (the sexpert shows) or Räsypokka. But we know that will probably never happen. American strip games shows have been nothing but a let down in the past and that will never change. Maybe some day the UK will come out with something, they have a chance considering past shows that have showcased nudity and amateurs.

For now we have JJ's and other clubs doing games, which is just as good but it would be nice to see a televised show go the same route.

Slick
Occassionally "strip poker" or similar type quiz shows are advertised, but they are typically either fake- basically just strips done around a quiz show "theme", or they are "genuine" quizes, but they involve professionals.

Something that presents the nudity as a genuine gamble- basically when the player really doesn't want to lose (both the prize and her clothes)- would be fantastic.
I'm male. susan is an acronym. Surfing Under Some Anonomous Name. My girl friend was Susan IE some guy surfing under an annonymous name. Its an odd joke, and not funny really. But to be clear- I'm male.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to susansusan For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2009, 10:02 PM

Thanked 1,214 Times in 334 Posts

Playboy TV should have strip games
The Following User Says Thank You to masterthes79 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2009, 10:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterthes79 View Post
Playboy TV should have strip games
Yep!

However, being Playboy, it would no doubt be in their style- very very professional, very beautiful, very polished and probably somewhat plastic.

For strip games to work best the players need to be bona-fide amateur contestants, not models or strippers.
The Following User Says Thank You to susansusan For This Useful Post:
Old 10-06-2009, 08:00 AM

http://scroum.free.fr/html/st.html

Scroum's site has the end segments of eight of the nine Strip! episodes that aired.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CavityCreep For This Useful Post:
Old 03-15-2022, 08:26 PM

Thanked 74,929 Times in 2,619 Posts
Default Strip! Game Show - Jacqueline

Quote:
Originally Posted by susansusan View Post
"Strip!" Was brilliant- a sex based boys v girls quiz show with pro strippers doing strips throughout. The key part was that at the end one of the losing team was obliged to do a strip.
I came across a few more videos from the French game show Strip!, and having found a thread where one video has already been posted, I thought I might as well upload the rest I have here too. As mentioned above, it's a game show where the loser ends up having to strip off at the end, and in this video it's a frizzy haired redhead called Jacqueline. She looks a little apprehensive about stripping off, but eventually it all comes off - even the host gets involved in trying to undress her! But her reaction at the end when she has completed her strip is priceless, as she hides her face in her hands, not quite believing that she actually went through with it. Enjoy.
Attached Thumbnails
Screenshot (6221) Strip gameshow 1 - Jacqueline.jpg   Screenshot (6222).jpg  

Screenshot (6223).jpg   Screenshot (6226).jpg  

Screenshot (6228).jpg   Screenshot (6230).jpg  

Screenshot (6233).jpg   Screenshot (6234).jpg  

Attached Files
File Type: mpg Strip! French Game Show Girl Loses ENF 1_mpeg2video.mpg (63.63 MB, 366 views)
Streaming Videos
Old 03-16-2022, 07:18 PM

Default Strip! Game Show - Kathleen

Another female contestant having to pay the forfeit of her team losing in the French game show Strip! This time it is a woman called Kathleen, who ends up having to remove it all in front of the studio audience, and pleasingly she looks as embarrassed as the other contestant at the end when given a coat to cover her blushes. Mind you, it's a bit late now, seeing as it's all been captured on the studio cameras for later TV broadcast...
Attached Thumbnails
Screenshot (6236) Strip gameshow Kathleen 2.jpg   Screenshot (6241).jpg  

Screenshot (6244).jpg   Screenshot (6251).jpg  

Screenshot (6253).jpg   Screenshot (6254).jpg  

Screenshot (6256).jpg   Screenshot (6258).jpg  

Attached Files
File Type: mpg Strip! French Game Show Girl Loses ENF 2_mpeg2video.mpg (39.67 MB, 370 views)
Streaming Videos
Old 03-18-2022, 12:54 PM

Default Strip! Game Show - Sandra

Another unlucky loser - this time a busty girl called Sandra - has to strip in front of the winners (which include the audience) as she has to pay the price for her team's failure to win on French game show Strip! Well, the clue is in the title...
Attached Thumbnails
Screenshot (6263) Strip gameshow Sandra 3.jpg   Screenshot (6264).jpg  

Screenshot (6266).jpg   Screenshot (6269).jpg  

Screenshot (6270).jpg   Screenshot (6272).jpg  

Screenshot (6273).jpg   Screenshot (6277).jpg  

Attached Files
File Type: mpg Strip! French Game Show Girl Loses ENF 3_mpeg2video.mpg (44.09 MB, 403 views)
Streaming Videos

Tags
game show, strip tease

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
bathroom facial

2m:22s

03-14-2010
ANAM481

9m:38s

11-14-2022
Privacy

0m:58s