uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-23-2024, 08:52 AM

Default Festival showers

A few years ago we were at a large rock festival with a few friends (mixed group, guys, girls, some couples, some singles)
There were a two shower options: the luxury version had completely seperate stalls with a small changing room but cost some money. As students not wanting to spend extra cash this was no options for us.
So we had to go to the huge communal shower. There were two large tents, one male and one female. Therefore i can only retell what my wife told me aout her experience. The guys experienced was super relaxed, everybody just got naked and showered - no big deal.

She went in with the other girls. There were two rows with showers facing each other. In front there were seperate stalls but without doors or curtains. Further back just showerheads next to each other. Most females there wanted to go to the seperate stalls trying to cover up as much as possible.

The friends my wife was with wanted to wait at first and were standing there still clothed waiting for a free spot. But my wife didn't want to wait so she started undressing and went for the open shower part. Only a few girls showered there. She told me there were essentially two types: the ones comfortable with their nudity just showering and the ones clearly uncomfortable wo didn't want to wait and wanted to finish as fast as possible.

She definitly was very comfortable being nude and enjoyed a long shower. The other girls followed her lead and they all showered next to each other.

Bonus for me: when they returned my wife described our friends naked bodies to me in detail
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to outdoorl0vers For This Useful Post:
Old 02-23-2024, 02:40 PM

Thanked 1,006 Times in 125 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by outdoorl0vers View Post
Bonus for me: when they returned my wife described our friends naked bodies to me in detail
Great!

Can you share the descriptions, especially what you already knew / could see, then the extra information from your wife?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pearoak For This Useful Post:
Old 02-23-2024, 02:57 PM

Thanked 2,468 Times in 331 Posts

as a horny young teenager I would love seeking out all those movies with amazing communal shower scenes (School Spirit, Porky's, et al)... all that lovely female flesh all at once.. the naked bodies... the various tanlines... their pretty hair... some blonde, some brunette, some whose lovely hair was pinned in a ponytail, some with it cascading down their bare backs, some blonde, some brunette... soaping up their boobs... soaping up their bum cheeks...some with hairy bushes... some more trimmed... but all of these women at once DELICIOUSLY NAKED!!! stimulaton overload!!!! (ok maybe not just as a horny teenager.... thank you internet video compilations!)
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to luvs2spin78 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2024, 03:22 PM

Thanked 3,290 Times in 391 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by outdoorl0vers View Post
There were a two shower options: the luxury version had completely seperate stalls with a small changing room but cost some money. As students not wanting to spend extra cash this was no options for us.
So we had to go to the huge communal shower. There were two large tents, one male and one female. Therefore i can only retell what my wife told me aout her experience. The guys experienced was super relaxed, everybody just got naked and showered - no big deal.
Roskilde Festival used to have two options as well, pay for hot water and privacy, or a free cold shower, which was communal and not gender separated. Not sure what it’s like today, but here are a few pictures from media back in the 80s and 90s.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_4447.jpeg   IMG_4448.jpeg  

IMG_4446.jpeg   IMG_4449.jpeg  

IMG_4451.jpeg  

Tags
non fiction, shower

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s