or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-07-2022, 08:52 PM

Thanked 2,489 Times in 41 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyCat View Post
I told my dad that I've been doing nude modeling
Surprised I didn't get any replies to that story. Here's a screenshot in case you didn't believe me.

Do any dads out there have advice on how I can encourage this, and get to a point where I can casually send him nudes all the time?
Attached Thumbnails
screenshot.JPG  
Old 02-07-2022, 10:24 PM

Thanked 26,605 Times in 1,279 Posts

Quote:
Surprised I didn't get any replies to that story. Here's a screenshot in case you didn't believe me.

Do any dads out there have advice on how I can encourage this, and get to a point where I can casually send him nudes all the time?
I would not be comfortable with seeing my daughter's nudes, I wasn't even comfortable seeing the skimpy bikini pics in her modeling portfolio. I bet most dads would agree. Her best friend in college, that's different.
Old 02-08-2022, 03:42 AM

Thanked 1,799 Times in 89 Posts

In the summer we were at my wife's parents' house, sitting in a circle on chairs and sofas in the garden. There were my wife's parents, my wife's sister with her boyfriendy, the aunt and uncle of my wife, my wife's cousin with her husband.
My father-in-law accidentally drops some orange juice on my wife's thighs and she stands up, opening her legs and showing her panties for a moment. Then she pulls up her dress and starts wiping her thighs exposing her panties. Her sister yells "The juice may ruine the dress, take it off now!". To my surprise and with the help of her sister, my wife takes off her dress. Her sister and mother take the dress into the house to remove the stain and my wife stays in bra and panties wiping her thighs with a wet napkin. She doesn't mind and she doesn't bother to cover herself.
I get a crazy erection, my wife is standing in panties and bra in front of her uncle (who maybe as a child saw her changing her diapers but now it's different) and two complete strangers like her cousin's husband and sister's boyfriend. I do not exclude that some neighbors enjoyed the scene from the windows. Bra and panties were made of white cotton, no thong or lace but under the sunlight the nipples, the ass and the pubic hair could be seen. The photo below is an example.

Obviously everyone was staring at her but my wife, feeling at home, was relaxed?!
After five minutes, her sister comes back and hands her a t-shirt to cover herself up, but it didn't seem like a priority. My wife stayed more than an hour with her t-shirt, often showing her panties before putting on her dress !!
Attached Thumbnails
linger.jpg  
Old 02-08-2022, 06:20 AM

Thanked 2,658 Times in 210 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by piecenick View Post
I would not be comfortable with seeing my daughter's nudes, I wasn't even comfortable seeing the skimpy bikini pics in her modeling portfolio. I bet most dads would agree. Her best friend in college, that's different.
If you're not used to seeing someone naked, it might seem a bit strange/uncomfortable.
However, if you've seen each other naked before like on a nude beach, nudist resort, sauna or just at home, there should not be any difference between a pic or real life. If of course it is a non-erotic picture.

Funny that you mentioned her college friend.
Makes me wonder if that friends dad thinks the same about your daughter 🤔🤔😉.
And what if you would find a topless/naked, headless picture. Would you recognize your daughter? 🤔🤔🤔🙈🙉🙊
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to coupleak For This Useful Post:
Old 02-08-2022, 08:07 PM

Thanked 26,605 Times in 1,279 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by coupleak View Post
If you're not used to seeing someone naked, it might seem a bit strange/uncomfortable.
However, if you've seen each other naked before like on a nude beach, nudist resort, sauna or just at home, there should not be any difference between a pic or real life. If of course it is a non-erotic picture.

Funny that you mentioned her college friend.
Makes me wonder if that friends dad thinks the same about your daughter 🤔🤔😉.
And what if you would find a topless/naked, headless picture. Would you recognize your daughter? 🤔🤔🤔🙈🙉🙊
I doubt that I would recognize my daughter headless nude pic. My daughter is a very attractive, brilliant woman. She decided modeling was not for her and launched her career in a different direction, now the CEO of very successful company. We went to an event where she was the MC, on the way out we heard 2 guys talk about how hot she is.

However, in our family we didn't have a nudist culture and while we aren't prudes, we respect boundaries.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2022, 06:51 AM

Thanked 9,961 Times in 516 Posts
Default Flashing the Brother In Law by Accident

This was a number of years ago. Mrs. HedoRocks is a lot more carefree now, but this was the first time my Brother-in-law (BIL) saw her tits.

When she used to be a stay at home mom, my wife would flash me at the front door every time I drove off to work. It became sort of a tradition with us. If anyone was looking directly at our front door, they'd get a great shot of my wife's tits. But, we lived pretty close to the end of a dead end street, so there was little chance of that happening.

One time, BIL spent the night, as his car was in the shop, but he needed a ride to work early the next morning. You can see where this is going.

I said my good byes to the wife, we both jumped in my car, and started heading off. I looked towards the door, as I've been trained to do LOL. And there is my wife, her shirt up and her tits in full view. My BIL looked over and did a double take. He laughed and said "now that's a good bye!". I agreed, and told him it's an every day occurrence.

But, I was kind of surprised she did that. To this point, she'd never flashed in front of any of my family. She called me a bit later when I was at work, and was mortified. She said she was tired and pretty much on autopilot, and did it without even thinking. I laughed and said that's what I thought, and that my BIL said thanks for the great start to his day!

He's seen her tits a number of times since then, but you never forget your first! Photo of her tits attached, just because!
Attached Thumbnails
twitter12.jpg  
Old 02-22-2022, 05:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by squirrel516 View Post
I work with an 18yr old girl who lives at home. She tends to be fairly open and talkative at work when we are not busy. She likes to flash her guy friends (not me, as I'm a co-worker, and she only flashes at night when she goes out and such). She also likes to wear tiny bikinis at the beach, and often buys a size too small, and has admitted that she enjoys the attention that she gets from the guys when she does. She has even expressed interest in going to a nude beach, but she hasn't felt comfortable asking any of her friends to go with her. It's pretty obvious that she's a bit of an exhibitionist.

The part that pertains to this thread is that she often walks around the house topless, and sometimes naked. According to her, in the warmer months she ususally only wears a thong at home after taking a shower at night. She lives with her Mother, Father, and younger brother (who is about 13). She has no problem being seen in only her thong by anyone in the house, but her brother gets annoyed and says stuff like, "Eww gross! Go get dressed!" He doesn't see her topless too often though, because he ususally goes to bed before she showers at night. But sometimes she likes to taunt him and busts into his room while topless. She says she finds it funny how he turns away and gets "grossed out."

This girl tends to get what she wants (the family is well off, and the dad is a successful man). However, after a few conversations I'm starting to paint a picture. It would seem that whenever she wants something from the dad that he might not agree to (staying out very late, a new watch, or whatever) she discusses it with him after the mom goes to bed. These begging type conversations (ie: "Oh come on Daddy, please...? I promise I'll be home by 4am the latest..." etc) also occur after a late night shower. And it also seems that she is naked as opposed to topless when she wants something.

When I asked her if it's awkward to be topless or naked around her brother or father she said a little with regards to her brother because he's so immature about it, but not her dad, who doesn't mind. No one else in the house walks around naked, but she recently saw her dad naked for the first time. I had to press her a bit to tell me more about this part, and she seemed a little embarrassed for the first time while talking to me. Here's what happened: She decided to workout in their home gym late at night before showering. Mom and her brother were sleeping, and dad was doing paperwork in his home office, so she decided to workout naked. She had never done this before, and thought it would be fun, and make the workout seem less boring. After half her exercises, her dad showed up in shorts and a tank to workout himself. They were both caught off guard, as she didn't expect him to workout that late, and he didn't expect her to be there. Anyway, he decided to workout anyway, and she decided not to get dressed since her dad had seen her naked several times before. Then awhile later, she was doing an exercise and suddenly noticed her dad was just staring at her funny. She stopped and asked what was wrong, to which he said nothing, but that he didn't feel like working out anymore, and was going to finish a few things in his office. She decided to quit too, and left at the same time he did. She went with him to his office while discussing something, then left to go shower. At this point in the story I asked her what exercise she was doing, and she told me "bridges." When I asked her what that was, she described a butt exercise where you lay on your back, knees bent, and "bridge your pelvis up in the air while flexing your butt, then drop down, and repeat."

Ok, so on to the story... After her shower she went back to her dad's office because she forgot her cell phone there. Upon opening the door, she saw her dad naked and masturbating. He didn't notice and she just watched for a few seconds in shock. She wanted to get her phone and leave without him seeing her, but there was no way to accomplish that. So she just cleared her throat, and walked in. He got startled and jumped out of his chair facing her. Her words were, "And I saw everything." She said that was the first time that she felt uncomfortable being naked in front of him, and they both just stared at each other for a few seconds. I laughed when she told me about him jerking off, and told her it could have been worse as she could have seen him finish what he was doing. She got all quiet, so I asked her, "What...?" After asking a few times, she said, "I saw that too." I was a little confused, and asked how that could be, since he got startled and stopped jerking off and jumped out of his chair. She said, after staring at each other for a few seconds, he just came. Again, I was confused, since he had stopped jerking off. I asked if he had started again, but she said no. So I was like, "I don't understand, he just came?" And she said yes, that they were just standing there, maybe only for 3-5 seconds, and he just came without touching himself. Me, being a dumbass, still didn't get it. So she finally said (somewhat annoyed and clearly embarrassed), "You know! He was probably at the point of no return when he jumped out of his chair or something." After my slow brain kicked in, I managed to say (proudly I might add), "Well, now I know where he was when you were doing those 'bridges'..."

She hasn't been naked in front of him since, and that was a few weeks ago. Sorry so long.
I know it's an old story but it's very exciting. Are you still working with that girl? She told you more stories? I suppose that her brother, being older, will no longer be scared to see her naked. Has she undressed again in front of her father?
I understand that she was a little scared to see her father masturbating, but I don't think she should feel ashamed. In fact, he was masturbating alone, not when he was with her. I guess he was about to come when she walked in and he couldn't stop it anymore.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to santilo For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2022, 04:22 PM

About this ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by 24r135 View Post
I've written about this before in another thread, it fits this thread perfectly.

When we lived in with my MIL I learned how much of an exhibitionist she is.

She would often go outside into the garden very early in de morning (between 6 & 7) before work, in just her panties or Completely naked.

She's pretty chubby (near BBW), with Huge tits. The garden was clearly visible from the road and often when she was out I could hear traffic go by. The garden was very deep, she'd be 40-60 meters from any cover.

I'd great her when she came in, on my way to the toilet. She never covered up, we never spoke about it (i.e. her cover-up was claiming that is was normal). And she didn't stop it after being 'caught'.

She knew very well that I knew she went outside fully naked and exposed for passing traffic to see. Brave & carefree.
I've written about my MIL before, a couple of times. I've written about specific situations, but also sometimes grouped multiple into a single post. In some cases I've not done the memory justice, and rushed it into too much of a summary. Also I like to find pictures of woman with similar body type in a similar situation; this takes some patience. I have linked pictures before that were kinda correct, but I'm not satisfied anymore with how much they resemble my MIL. So I want to revisit some of those memories with a proper recalling of what happened.

First a little recap, if you're unfamiliar with my post history. My MIL is what I would call a "closet exhibitionist", she won't go out of her way to expose herself but somehow I manage to see part of her nude every now and then. Like she sometimes loses her inhibitations or something. I doubt that she sees herself as an exhibitionist. Most often when she exposed herself in my presence she seemed to do it in the moment. She also just likes to be free of clothes in sticky weather, but can't go batantly nude when there are others around (like family or friends coming over). Combine this with some amount of clumsiness, and you get a "wardrobe malfunction prone woman". We've shared a house for a while, and combined holidays. For some periods of time during those weeks/months I would see her nude or partially nude almost daily, or once per week. But most years it has been an average exposure once or twice per year.

For now I want to revisit the period where we shared a house. My family (wife & me) moved in with my MIL during a difficult time. My MIL remarried a few years later, but at this time she was without a husband (I refer to both as "FIL" in other posts, the detail didn't matter on those cases). The house was in a farm area, only 2 neighbours. Quite calm, just some morning and afternoon traffic from a nearby town. I have a few memories to recall from this period, about seeing my SIL fully nude when she came over, or my MIL standing nude at the open bedroom window at night with the lights on being a beacon of huge tits glory. But for now I want to focus on how she often started the day. The recalling has a seemingly typical story build-up, this is very much circumstantial as I think she was herself building up, or loosening up. She had moved into the house not long before, and I think she was her losing her inhibitations a little as time progressed.

Some context, even when my FIL was still around nudity between them was quite common. But I think my FIL was a little opposed to her exposing herself to others directly. Still, years after this all happened she has told my wife that at one point the back neighbours (a few fields removed from the garden) would sometimes see my MIL and FIL nude in the garden. The neughbours made my MIL and FIL aware of this at one of the neighbourhood gatherings, in a casual way. After this my MIL and FIL seemed to be a little more cautious. But this all changed after he was out of the picture.

This took place in late winter and early spring, over the period of a few weeks. It gets close to freezing during this time, but the weather wasn't particularly harsh. Me and my MIL would communite to work sharing a ride every morning, saving some gas money. Every morning I would hear that she'd get up, go outside to feed the dog, get back inside and use the toilet, walk to the bathroom to take a shower, get dressed and ready to go to work. Not always in that order. I would wake up from this, get dressed and prepare as well.

One morning I decided to spy a little and leave the bedroom door open slightly so I could maybe catch a glimpse of something. Our bedroom door was opposite of the bathroom. This was the ground floor, the hallway had a door to the back garden (this is important later). I caught her getting out of the shower walking back to her bedroom fully nude. As you can imagine, this caught my attention. There's this ridiculous adrenaline filled feeling of almost-unbelief when seeing your chubby MIL with her huge tits and hairy pussy walk uninhibited fully nude through the house. I remember I tried to masturbate to the sight, but I was just shaking; nothing worked. And it basically ruined my sleep for the coming weeks. She woke up early every morning between 6 and 7, and I couldn't help but being Fully awake from 5:30 every day; just to catch a glimpse.
Side note, in my other writings about my MIL I've written about her not being very careful when wearing skirts. I've seen her hairy pussy under a skirt a few times by now, but I have never seen her naked; yet. And seeing her hairy pussy under a skirt gave me similar shakes, I could Not believe my luck with this lady.

Anyway, from my morning observations I learned that she sleeps naked. Next few morning I would see her walk to the bathroom nude, or wearing a bathrobe. The next time in the morning when she went to feed the dog First before showering she wore only a pair of jeans (that she probably hadn't slept in), and a bra. Now this was interesting. She dressed a little to go outside, then went back inside for a shower etc. Next morning it became clear to me, as this time she passed the bedroom door in her white panties and bra (simple & boring). She went outside to feed the dog, and came back in for a shower. This went back and forth a couple of mornings, and I would occasionally leave the bedroom to use the toilet or something; so I would pass her in the morning. I'd meet her in the hallway on her way in or out, wearing jeans & a bra or panties & her bra, or a bathrobe. Other mornings I wouldn't meet her in the hallway, I didn't want to create a habit of seeing her that early that maybe could scare her from walking around nude; was my line of thinking.

Well, my line of thinking was wrong. By now I had gotten the shakes from seeing her pussy under a skirt a couple of times and from spying on her walking around the house naked. But apparently that wasn't enough of a blood pressure test. One morning I watched her pass the bedroom door wearing Only her jeans, no bra. She walked straight outside to feed the dog. So... she was outside, at 7am, wearing only jeans. What was she doing? I decided to leave the bedroom and have a look. Apparently she would throw a ball a few times for the dog, things like that, before coming back inside. I could look outside through the large window in the door, so I could see everything from the hallway. I just stood there, stalling to go to the toilet; I somehow wanted her to know that I saw her. She saw me as she came back inside, we greeted and I made way to the toilet; she took a shower in the bathroom.

Did I mention my sleep was now ruined? Next morning she passed the bedroom door in only her panties, no bra. Fed the dog, and was outside for a while. I decided to leave the bedroom again, so I would meet her in the hallway. We greeted eachother, I went to take a piss and she disappeared into the bathroom. Well this went on for a few days, one time I'd see she had walked to the far end of the garden (this was an open and large back garden that was visible from the main road if you walked far enough from the house). Also remember that the entire back garden is visible by our back neighbours, a few fields removed though. And she'd notice that I'd seen her.

One of the next mornings truly tested my sanity. It is one of the reasons I want to write this down, because even when writing this I'm starting to struggle recalling all the little details. And I don't ever want to start doubting if it ever happened. Luckily I still have my wife who still confirms that this behavior is typical for my MIL; and she knew about this, so far. Anyway, on this morning I saw her walk passed our bedroom door fully naked. She walked straight outside to feed the dog. I was now struggling, severely. Should I leave the room to meet her in the hallway (I wanted her to know that I knew she was doing this), or do I stay hidden and enjoy the view? And I was shaking. I decided to leave the bedroom, I timed it so that we passed eachother in the hallway. It was like nothing was different, we greeted, she went on to the shower. And our combined morning commute afterwards was same as always. Imagine now sitting in a car next to a woman, who is your MIL, that you just saw walk fully naked outside half an hour earlier.

Next morning same thing, she stayed outside a little longer playing with the dog. Walking further from the house. I could hear morning traffic at the front of the house, would they be able to see her? It was the end of twilight, so perhaps? Later in the day, when standing where she stood in the morning I could Clearly see the road with almost nothing in between. Fuck me...

Next morning I saw her walk past our bedroom door again, it is starting to get boring when reading this back. I vividly remember this pivoting moment where I had observed her gradual moves to be nude outside, towards being possibly exposed to the morning traffic and that we both knew about it. I would sometimes try to masturbate at the sight of her walking by. And that day, in the moment, I decided to leave the bedroom fully nude myself. When she came inside we passed and greeted eachother, both of us completely naked; I was half-erect. I.... can not explain how that feels. Still, there was no direct sexual interaction; I wasn't expecting any. This was just one big game of her going outside nude, me seeing her nude outside and her knowing that I knew she exposed herself outside. And now I had added a new angle to the game, we were both nude near eachother while I watched her walk around naked. This shook me up completely, it was invigorating and numbing at the same time. This was the first time I ever exposed myself naked to someone other than my wife. My MIL never asked me if it was ok to be nude in front of me. And now I too was totally nude in front of her without her explicitly agreeing to it. Being fully exposed without knowing what the other person thinks about it is an insane feeling. I wonder if she felt the same all the times before.

This seemed to be the end of the build up for her, though. I wouldn't know what more to expect tbh. She continued to go outside naked occasionally still. We'd meet eachother in the hallway, not always; but I was now nude most of the time. Part of me wanted to return the favor, and I was curious to see what could happen next. I wasn't looking for sex, I just wanted to see more of her nude; more often. I would stay nude for as long as possible in the morning. Often my MIL would see my morning-wood. I've also been nude around my SIL in the morning when she came over for the night, and she's walked naked around the house also. Sadly I've never been outside nude at the same time as my MIL. I would've loved to have one of our casual morning chats, but fully nude and in the garden. Anyway, she knew I went outside naked in the evening. That's how I once got to see her nude in the open bedroom window (I was literally naked myself when I saw her and I think she spotted me hiding).

Many sightings of my MIL's exposed pussy and full nudity came after this period, so I definitely haven't scared her off or anything. After the first few times that I 'caught' her in the morning she even upped the game a little, so she was definitely OK with all of this. The little fact about the back neighbours, that she stopped flashing herself when my FIL was around but picked up again after he was gone... it really seems like she was trying to see how far she'd go. Spring came and we moved out, but I've seen plenty of her afterwards (and she of me). Picture is not her, but same body type. She's a bit hairy tho, but her mound sticks out the same way since a few years.
Attached Thumbnails
880380159 (2).jpg  

Last edited by 24r135; 02-24-2022 at 04:28 PM.
Old 04-01-2022, 08:39 AM

Smile Family exposures

is an extremely nice experience! We enjoy it since we have married 40 years ago.
We, my japanese wife, me, our three daughters and my mother in law. Meanwhile we are in our late sixties, but still love the pleasures of life.

My wife studied in Europe, where we meet first. As we started to date, one day in a very hot summer, I invited her to go to a big river to swim. It was a declared clothing optional beach! My shy girlfriend was not really excited, but took of her clothes and covered most of her body with a towel. Later I could discuss here into swinging some rounds before we left for her apartment. On the same afternoon we had great sex.

The other day she asked me. why I was so excited last evening? I told her, that I had enjoyed the many ayes on her on the nude beach, and I would love to go there again with her. We tried it sometimes, bat she could not really relax in front of strange people.

Then we decided to marry and may be live in Japan.

After our decision to marry, she changed. I asked her if she would shave her body hair, if I would do it as well! She loved and said, to show more from our bodies, which I recommended with a smile. Than she told me an interesting story. She said, she is not shy in case of being nude, but she feels not good white unknown people. Than she said, while she was younger she always went to hot tubs with her mother, which is very common in Japan. To be naked in front of family members would be very ok for her.

Months later, we got married with her parents visiting.
Her father, a businessman hat to go back to Japan some days later, but MIL stayed for an other week to enjoy some sightseeing.

There was a lot of laughter and joy. And often my MIL mentioned how happy she is to have her daughter loved be me.

On the third afternoon, when we all came home to our apartment and while MIL was writing some greeting cards we went to the bathroom to take a shower. Finished my wife said and now it is your turn. We had not prepared any clothes but only one towel. You wanted me to be nude in front of other people, isn‘t it. She opened the door and took my hand, leading me directly to the living room.

Mom, this is my husband and we usually stay naked after having a shower! Would you mind?

My MIL took a very slow look from my head to toe and back again. My wife stood now near me with lightly open legs. My MIL said, oh you both shave your pubic hair. Very nice. I was surprised and enjoyed the situation very much. Than MIL left for shower too.

Are you crazy I asked my wife. And because you told your mother, we stay naked after shower, we have to stay so, isn’t it. She had a great smile on her face, and while making us a drink, she told me, her mother was always open to her, but did never show herself totally nude to other people, even in a hot spring, because she had no body hair ever. She was ashamed and this is the reason, while she wanted to show her our totally shaved bodies.

Minuit later the bathroom door opened and MIL came out in her birthday suits. My wife gave her a hug and a drink.
And you don’t want to give me a hug, she said with a great smile. I did still with an unbelievable face my wife told me later. My MIL is a little taler than my wife and has bigger breasts, still in good shape. My wife took both hands of her mother and held them above her head. Look she has not a single hair on here armpits. You would love this smooth skin!
She had a nice body but I could not move my eyes from her pubic. She had full smooth fleshy labia, a closed slit fascinating me totally. I got a very hard penis. My wife said look, how he likes your body. Than we sat down and enjoyed our drinks.

MIL told me, that it is first time she could see a penis of a foreigner and she is happy with her daughter. I was sitting there in front of my MIL with my everlasting powder and my wife was sitting with legs wide open. Than she took her clitoris between her fingers and explained that her mother went to a physician to aske him, if this is normal size. She really was concerned about the big clit of her daughter. The reason for this visit of the physician was the smal clit from my MIL. She has big author labia but very small cute inner labia and clit, as I could see a little later.

Now I knew, what kind of exhibitionist my wife was! She felt extremely comfortable nude with her family, but not with other people.

I could not imagine jet, what live in Japan would teach us later, but I was very excited.
Old 04-28-2022, 08:20 PM

Quote:

Its good , that you try to make your parents more sexual podotive. I think its would be hard, but you will win))
Just start to be at home naked more often in front of them
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Roman_88 For This Useful Post:

Tags
non fiction, voyeur

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Movie 0004

3m:22s

07-09-2005
SweetP18 3

5m:47s

01-17-2005
MM14